Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lazada~ who experienced tis online shop come in~, or who knows anything about tis, legit?

sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 12:24 PM

Group: Junior Member

lai lai, mien hold up. all review is welcomed

XD planning to buy http://www.lazada.com.my/Samsung-Galaxy-S-...te%29-9029.html <- sooo cheap . Tooo good to be true?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charlieoscardelta
post Jun 13 2012, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

don't know about the offer but i got a game from them and they're quite alright. some prices higher though. But i like their pay on delivery option.
+Quote Post
imin
post Jun 13 2012, 12:36 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

my thread regarding trampoline at lazada nobody replied http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry52160944
+Quote Post
sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 12:42 PM

yeah i searched all threads in lowyat, unfortunately so less threads and practically no replies -.- . wow charlie u stayed in klang valley, they have only there =( i'd love to have cod. im still in doubt
+Quote Post
sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 02:05 PM

called their company, seems legit, i'll monitor for a few more days 1st
+Quote Post
dharmabums
post Jun 13 2012, 02:38 PM

I bought a phone from them when it was a hot item. Delivery was okay, 5 days + free delivery. Package was nicely sealed with lots of the styroform bubble things. Everything checked out fine.

Only one thing i don't like about this lazada is that the company don't communicate with their delivery services, payment vendor, etc... I pay through maybank2u but they call me the next day in the evening to ask me if i paid... then one 5days later they call me say that they got problem with their supplier and said the item will be delayed a few days. I was like WTF! But guess what, i went home the package already delivered!
+Quote Post
charlieoscardelta
post Jun 13 2012, 03:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dharmabums @ Jun 13 2012, 02:38 PM)
I bought a phone from them when it was a hot item. Delivery was okay, 5 days + free delivery. Package was nicely sealed with lots of the styroform bubble things. Everything checked out fine.

Only one thing i don't like about this lazada is that the company don't communicate with their delivery services, payment vendor, etc... I pay through maybank2u but they call me the next day in the evening to ask me if i paid... then one 5days later they call me say that they got problem with their supplier and said the item will be delayed a few days. I was like WTF! But guess what, i went home the package already delivered!
They do take their time a bit. When you make an order, just select the pay on delivery option (where available) and wait for them to call you to confirm your order, usually 2-3 days after your order is made. Then they'll tell you that they'll call you when your order ship - but they probably may not as in my case until the delivery guy showed up at my place like dharmabums.

So that's why i like the pay on delivery, aka COD services. No money upfront. Then when delivered, u can check to make sure all is intact.
+Quote Post
weiping210
post Jun 15 2012, 09:44 PM

Group: New Member

sad to said that they just fail me...
i have bought a dual sim SIM phone, and put payment method AS COD around 29 May...and wait for call to confirm delivery, but in the end, nothing.
I have sent mail to check up and they just reply will follow up with it,but still the same , no news at all

I can said that lucky i choose COD, else if is paid without stock delivery...imagine...
+Quote Post
fantasyray
post Jun 25 2012, 03:54 PM

Their CS service bad like shit.. reply 1 email also need wait 1 whole day.....never buy anythings from lazada....cancel my order but no refund my money....sucks...my money now like gone..
+Quote Post
babylck
post Jun 25 2012, 04:45 PM

Casual

Yes don't buy from lazada. Bought my Galaxy S2 from there because get a RM50 discount voucher, after the RM50 reduction the phone only cost RM1269.00 and then pay by credit card no need to pay another 3% surcharge. Waited for 9 days my package still haven't been sent out. Damn du lan, when call their CS just said have to wait full 7 WORKING DAYS. I think only COD payment mode you can get your package faster if you pay by credit card or using the discount voucher they will delay your package kaw kaw. When i try to write a review about my experience in their website it were never posted in their website. They only accept good review, bad review will be filter off! Despite their cheaper price I still feel regretted buying from them.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 25 2012, 04:48 PM

Getting Started

i think they don have s2 in stock or maybe too few unit
but when i call them and ask,they say they have a lot.been waiting for mine around 4 days
+Quote Post
babylck
post Jun 27 2012, 03:00 PM

Casual

Finally received my S2 today after numerous call and email. After 11 days of waiting. Thank you Lazada! No next time.
+Quote Post
fregort
post Jun 27 2012, 04:13 PM

QUOTE(babylck @ Jun 27 2012, 03:00 PM)
Finally received my S2 today after numerous call and email. After 11 days of waiting. Thank you Lazada! No next time.
Hi all, still waiting for my purchased item to be delivered anxiously. Promised by Lazada CS latest this Friday (ie the 7th day from date of purchase). Praying....
+Quote Post
movanns
post Jun 30 2012, 09:07 PM

Casual

aiyoyo..i'm about to buy dual sim phone from lazada..got 100rm discount voucher...but with all the comments, now i;m in doubt...
+Quote Post
n0v1ce
post Jul 2 2012, 02:14 PM

Casual

This site is a joke! My frenz n I had ordered some items under promo code, end up keep delaying in delivery despite the items' status is "in stock" in their website, avoid buying from them, buy frm lowyat better.
+Quote Post
cricketboy
post Jul 2 2012, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

bought an ipad 2 on wed with price rm999 after rm200 voucher entered and i received the ipad 2 on friday, amazing!!
+Quote Post
movanns
post Jul 3 2012, 06:36 PM

Casual

did they update the order? i did order a dual sim phone yesterday..until today no email, no update on my order list..should i wait longer?

+Quote Post
jack_sparrow85
post Jul 9 2012, 02:11 PM

Getting Started

i orderer a 32 inch toshiba lcd tv with the FB RM100 voucher last friday. Still no confirmation call from Lazada. But i choosen the COD method. My money still kept safe. But dunno they will waste my time or not.. still waiting..
+Quote Post
zombie24
post Jul 9 2012, 03:17 PM

On my way

this company owned by an Italian..was on astro awani
+Quote Post
imzate03
post Jul 11 2012, 10:59 AM

for me lazada failed big time. i made my order on the 18 june 2012. until now am yet to receive my item. the amount is not much but it was as a test run. after so many calls and emails, they told me the item is not in stock. but when i go check their website, they say the item is still in stock. like the previous forumers said, i don't think they are well organized especially the account section. as for my case, lazada made calls to me to confirm whether i had paid, whereas i made the payment using online banking. not so organized. they quoted good prizes for items but took their own sweet time to deliver or not deliver at all. so beware ....

This post has been edited by imzate03: Jul 11 2012, 11:03 AM
+Quote Post
zombie24
post Jul 11 2012, 11:05 AM

On my way

QUOTE(imzate03 @ Jul 11 2012, 10:59 AM)
for me lazada failed big time. i made my order on the 18 june 2012. until now am yet to receive my item. the amount is not much but it was as a test run. after so many calls and emails, they told me the item is not in stock. but when i go check their website, they say the item is still in stock. like the previous forumers said, i don't think they are well organized especially the account section. as for my case, lazada made calls to me to confirm whether i had paid, whereas i made the payment using online banking. not so organized. they quoted good prizes for items but took their own sweet time to deliver or not deliver at all. so beware ....
yeah thats the thing..i thought cause they came on tv..mite be ok...but when i checked out their site does not seem like a proper site itself...
+Quote Post
Avangelice
post Jul 11 2012, 11:06 AM

Getting Started

I usually buy my games from Youbeli. Very fast and efficient. Lazada's price was a lot higher than of youbeli. My two cents.
+Quote Post
vectorian
post Jul 13 2012, 03:52 PM

Getting Started

Shared my Lazada experience on Facebook.. sorry too long to write here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102..._count=1&ref=nf
+Quote Post
mother84
post Jul 13 2012, 04:17 PM

haha, better buy from others..
but, their ads is really anywhere can see

This post has been edited by mother84: Jul 13 2012, 04:18 PM
+Quote Post
Wolgie
post Jul 19 2012, 11:56 AM

LOL. I come late.
When i send this mail to them, i got this respond mail. Check buyer comment on it.
https://lazadamy.zendesk.com/forums
I should post this becouse hope no ppl fell on it.
My RM100 item will send? lol. 3pcs Kingston sdcard. But now their website no more Kingston brand. ahhaha

http://lazada.pissedconsumer.com/lazada-s-...0713331558.html
+Quote Post
sorensen
post Jul 30 2012, 08:58 PM

i tried to order stuff from them once but like what happen to most other buyer, it was out of stock. but i just knew about it after 10 working days only because i request the shipment status thru phone call. if not they will just keep quiet, so then i just ask for refund.

but something funny spread across facebook today. it was a screenshot of a failed Lazada Malaysia facebook admin attempt to praise their own company thru facebook comment but seems he/she forgot to logout from Lazada account: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151345308799572

and that was epic smile.gif
+Quote Post
anzhsb
post Aug 1 2012, 02:32 PM

is a scam . dont wast your time . luckily I order COD else I will be in police station now . this idiot company selling sometime that they dont even have stock .

I order http://www.lazada.com.my/Ultimate-Wash-Wax-72079.html this and it say in stock but took them 12 days and they still can not find their stock yet .

you can try COD but dont be cheated by them on your credit card .

+Quote Post
C-Fu
post Aug 1 2012, 02:56 PM

Enthusiast

if you pay by credit card, why wait for refund? just call up your credit card bank and dispute the charges, and get the cc bank to refund you. it's faster, easier, less hassle, and gives a scary red mark on the seller by the bank.
+Quote Post
anzhsb
post Aug 1 2012, 05:25 PM

C-Fu ,
is not as easy as you said 1 .... when you use your credit card it mean you are ready to paid ... if they dont send the goods is between you 2 problem ... and you still need to pay the card 1 .
+Quote Post
ZalaDestiny
post Aug 1 2012, 06:31 PM

i bought hp from them, and choose COD option.. it take a month to arrive..

and the 14 days return/exchange is a joke.. they will not accept it and give lot of stupid excuse..

try to avoid if can..
+Quote Post
mojoman
post Aug 2 2012, 02:50 PM

11 days and counting since they replied my payment confirmation.....
got a RM50 voucher from Lazada and thought i'd give this online purchase a try..... what a failure.
+Quote Post
mojoman
post Aug 2 2012, 03:36 PM

just called the customer service.... my orders and names all inside.... and they tell me "ur orders havent sent out yet"
so i ask "so when you plan to send them to me?"
she said "maybe today or tomorrow and by next week if tak dapat u can cancel order"

pukeee mak this is the last time imma order somethin from LAZADA
+Quote Post
Monkey King
post Aug 7 2012, 12:05 AM

Autoparts Trader

jut drop a order for a vacuum cleaner to them, not something urgent, but still lets see how long does it take for them to deliver.

opt COD of course, if item never arrive, no loss

+Quote Post
Ash1988
post Aug 7 2012, 12:15 AM

Getting Started

I bought my mouse and pad set together and send within 3 working days to me via COD. No problem with the service and I think its good.
Keep me updated via email.
Next time just opt for COD la. Nothing to lose if they don't come and you can cancel if it takes too long

This post has been edited by Ash1988: Aug 7 2012, 12:16 AM
+Quote Post
skater_noob922
post Aug 8 2012, 03:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Ash1988 @ Aug 7 2012, 12:15 AM)
I bought my mouse and pad set together and send within 3 working days to me via COD. No problem with the service and I think its good.
Keep me updated via email.
Next time just opt for COD la. Nothing to lose if they don't come and you can cancel if it takes too long
But they only do cod at KL area.
What if I'm living in other states? Still have to opt for postage
+Quote Post
GameFr3ak
post Aug 8 2012, 05:54 PM

I hate cutting

Miaoware detected. I sked.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 10 2012, 10:56 AM

Just to share my experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23. I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences). The order and delivery processes were smooth. The item arrived on time (June 27). But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken. So I immediately proceeded with the returns process. I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day. I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality. And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer." mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item. rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX. I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700). I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited. The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back. They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline. In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed." Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again. Same question, "have you returned...". I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call. Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund." I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call. Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?" doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back." vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system. So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK. But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes.

So it's up to you. Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition. smile.gif

+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 14 2012, 09:53 AM

QUOTE(reticentknight @ Aug 10 2012, 10:56 AM)
Just to share my experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23.  I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences).  The order and delivery processes were smooth.  The item arrived on time (June 27).  But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken.  So I immediately proceeded with the returns process.  I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day.  I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality.  And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer."  mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item.  rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX.  I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700).  I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited.  The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back.  They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline.  In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed."  Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again.  Same question, "have you returned...".  I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call.  Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund."  I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call.  Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience.  You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?"  doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back."  vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system.  So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK.  But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes. 

So it's up to you.  Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition.  smile.gif
UPDATE: The refund was credited to my account the same day after making this post. Coincidence or not, I'm just happy that I got my refund already. Will I purchase from Lazada again? I won't say no (especially if there are very good deals) but I guess thinking twice before the purchase cannot be avoided. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Monkey King
post Aug 20 2012, 11:19 PM

Autoparts Trader

QUOTE(Monkey King @ Aug 7 2012, 12:05 AM)
jut drop a order for a vacuum cleaner to them, not something urgent, but still lets see how long does it take for them to deliver.

opt COD of course, if item never arrive, no loss
having skeptical feeling at first due to multiple bad comments about lazada, after 13 days minus 4-5 non working days, finally i got my Elba vacuum cleaner.

Retail price is around 299 in Carrefour but i got mine with RM219 after lazada RM50 voucher

the courier was sent by a Japanese guy- nice fellow. From TA.Q.BIN courier services- Yamato Transport Sdn Bhd.

overall pretty satisfied, although there is some delay with the shipment as advertised, anyhow i wasnt urgent need with the item, so im fine with it

+Quote Post
hwaedd
post Sep 8 2012, 10:30 PM

I had brought 6 books from lazad.com.my all are which are discounted,on July,They had send email say delayed on Aug,Now in Sep,those book are showing in stock,After mailing them they refuse to send it,Somemore now wanna refund back money.All those books selling prices now non discounted prices.WTF

This post has been edited by hwaedd: Sep 8 2012, 10:33 PM
+Quote Post
LuckyDucky
post Sep 8 2012, 10:37 PM

Getting Started

actually lazada is just a middle man company for local seller to sell their product on their website, not much different like in mudah, except that all will be quoted under lazada company name.
+Quote Post
v2_vehooi
post Jan 3 2013, 12:48 AM

Getting Started

Hi guys, can anyone explain why should we buy IT gadget from lazada? What is the value and benefit created by lazada to consumer?
E.g., the warranty, I called to cs and ask if I buy Hardisk or pendrive or etc, if any faulty happen within warranty period, usually 1 year, will lazada help me to send to manufacturer to claim? They Say no. Then it really create problem for me . Just imagine should I bring my Kingston pendrive to who ?
Plus, I found that most of item are much expensive than retail shop price ( not by mean all items).
So, appreciate you guys can explain what is the benefit of buy thing through lazada or any online shop similar like lazada, what value they give to consumer?
+Quote Post
boyz
post Jan 18 2013, 10:05 PM

Your Humble Vaudevillian

dont waste your time buying from Lazada, customer service isnt professional, finance sucks big time, logistics are poor gauging timing. One word worst experience, better off buying from retailers.
+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 08:55 PM

Getting Started

I make an order at lazada website, because one of their product is 70%, and i was done payment. But i received a called from their customer service, they said system error on price. They want to refuse and cancel my order. Is this consider as missleading issue(commercial crime) of price in their website? cheat people?

Definately dissapointed with LAZADA! i feel like been cheated.
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 09:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 08:55 PM)
I make an order at lazada website, because one of their product is 70%, and i was done payment. But i received a called from their customer service, they said system error on price. They want to refuse and cancel my order. Is this consider as missleading issue(commercial crime) of price in their website? cheat people?

Definately dissapointed with LAZADA! i feel like been cheated.
u din complain hard enough. system error is their problem and not urs

+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 09:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 09:22 PM)
u din complain hard enough. system error is their problem and not urs
Yes, i'm complaining in their email and feedback, still not response yet. What should i do?

This misleading issue consider as commercial crime ? how am i make further complaint?

Even i write in their website, will not appear unless they approve our comment.
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 09:29 PM)
Yes, i'm complaining in their email and feedback, still not response yet. What should i do?

This misleading issue consider as commercial crime ? how am i make further complaint?

Even i write in their website, will not appear unless they approve our comment.
did u phone them and complain?
talk to their bosses instead?

+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 10:48 PM)
did u phone them and complain?
talk to their bosses instead?
When i received a called about the order cancellation. I'm reject their cancellation of my order, since this is not my problem. Because I placed order according to the off price at the time, no matter what error they face. I request them, i want talk to manager, he said, okay, now i cancel your order, i will ask my manager call back within today. But, now still no received any call.

He said, even asked manager, will still cancel my order. We unable proceed your order.

This post has been edited by reeve-826: Sep 4 2013, 11:06 PM
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 11:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 11:00 PM)
When i received a called  about the order cancellation. I'm reject their cancellation of my order, since this is not my problem. Because I  placed order according to the off price at the time, no matter what error they face. I request them, i want talk to manager, he said, okay, now i cancel your order, i will ask my manager call back within today. But, now still no received any call.

He said, even asked manager, will still cancel my order. We unable proceed your order.
i din trust them when they say they are calling me back
just don make them cancel the order. if u are using a land line. calling to their CS would be free.
just call every now and then.
+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 5 2013, 05:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 11:24 PM)
i din trust them when they say they are calling me back
just don make them cancel the order. if u are using a land line. calling to their CS would be free.
just call every now and then.
They already cancel my order ! Too dissapointed.
+Quote Post
adam20
post Sep 5 2013, 05:38 PM

Casual

Guess i got an ok experience bought some ink catridges from them had 7% discount so almost say price like lowyat seller here plus new account got rm 10 gift voucher.
But i think i prefer buying from them over ipmart.com.my coz if pay by cc all no extra charge..
+Quote Post
storecom
post Oct 7 2013, 03:12 PM

guys....i don't think the price of laptop in this mall are fair....do not hesitate view my bottom tongue.gif
+Quote Post
tender
post Oct 22 2013, 10:35 AM

For me, delivery was Quick.
Bought a Yonanaus Frozen Fruit Ice Cream Maker FZ-B18 on Sun by Credit Card, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
It just arrived, Mon, Oct 22, 2013 at 10.20am. Took about 48 hours, even though i ordered on a Sunday.

I haven's have time to check defects yet, GDex delivery guy don't allow any time for checking, If they allowed some checking, it might save them some trouble on return if the product is defect. But I accept it as how it work, as other courier probably do the same.

I am not sure if it is genuine yet. Haven't have time to review the product yet.

If I bought a lousy product in lelong, or ebay or even Amazon, I may be somewhat pissed at the website but I also understand that it could be the 3rd party merchant selling thru the websites that is at fault on delivery time and bad quality of product. I am not sure how Lazada works, it seems like they have many 3rd party merchants too. If that is the case, they should let us review on the individual merchants (like Amazon), for the delivery time and quality of the product.
+Quote Post
tender
post Oct 22 2013, 01:54 PM

About their on site review, it looks like they filter out all the bad reviews. In a long run this will not help build trust. A balanced number of Good/Bad reviews actually make it look more truthful. Seeing so many complaints of late deliveries from other ppl, I think you need to be careful of what you buy here. Try not to buy something above RM 200, try to buy only 'hot' items, try not to buy obscure items like camera parts.
+Quote Post
sylvanroac
post Nov 3 2013, 01:35 PM

Bought a bladeless fan which was on sale just now. Lazada states delivery is within 3 working days. Chose COD. Will wait and see what's the outcome smile.gif
+Quote Post
CoffeeDude
post Nov 8 2013, 03:20 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sylvanroac @ Nov 3 2013, 01:35 PM)
Bought a bladeless fan which was on sale just now. Lazada states delivery is within 3 working days. Chose COD. Will wait and see what's the outcome  smile.gif
Have you got the bladeless fan?

I'm interested in it too.
+Quote Post
ganz
post Nov 8 2013, 03:25 PM

Livin' Ain't No Crime

wow... thought getting a camera today through lazada,, but have to think twice
+Quote Post
dinz
post Nov 15 2013, 02:44 PM

Getting Started

for price is very good. but once you encounter problem and refund. it will take u 5-10days.
+Quote Post
dinz
post Nov 19 2013, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

today just check my credit card statement and notice i brought a phone from lazada a week ago. Weird why it's not delivered. Call their support and ask why. Support answering me "i don't know". item suppose to be delivered within 1-3days. Request for a refund now. and wait for 5-10days again. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ghwong
post Nov 26 2013, 04:03 PM

Bought a Rubine water heater (w/pump) from Lazada last week.
They uses GDEX that s*cks big time..
After received the item, notice that they delivered the wrong item, they delivered water heater without pump.
Instead of sending another correct item and pick up the wrong item, they request me to mail them back for return process using Poslaju then only they will send the item I ordered.
Should have use their COD instead of full payment using CC.. at least can open to check if they send the correct item. (don't know allow or not)
+Quote Post
MiaFatinn
post Nov 26 2013, 04:24 PM

Purchased few items from Lazada previously, good delivery then-but my latest experience where I purchased a mobile phone, they sent me the wrong one (lower range than the one I paid for), send back for replacement, now still waiting, after six days.

+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 2 2013, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

Saturday bought a phone from lazada for my mom, I received email that my payment is confirm and "Your Order has been Shipped" at today 1:22pm

once I reach home from work, nothing from my mother. no note or anything.

So I thought it was some misunderstanding, I tried to check out my order status this is what I got,

"Can't find your order number, please try again" or from my account in lazada "Can't find your order number or has been completed"

Tomorrow, I must call straight away to lazada shoot them 99. service bad is number 1 thing majority of the customers cannot accept including me >:(

This post has been edited by cherkie1992: Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM

Getting Started

sorry double post

This post has been edited by cherkie1992: Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM
+Quote Post
kepong87
post Dec 2 2013, 11:19 PM

I buy a few things in Lazada, all delivered within one week, and all the products are working fine.
I just don't like their courier service, GDex , simply put my order to my neighbor house, and don't even contact me for the deliver time.
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 3 2013, 09:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kepong87 @ Dec 2 2013, 11:19 PM)
I buy a few things in Lazada, all delivered within one week, and all the products are working fine.
I just don't like their courier service, GDex , simply put my order to my neighbor house, and don't even contact me for the deliver time.
wah seriously? i thought they would leave the note sticky by the gate? and ask you to collect?
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 3 2013, 09:14 AM

Getting Started

just called lazada said that my item is with GDex.

+Quote Post
fotosintesis
post Dec 3 2013, 11:18 AM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

no at all, got my girls who order alot from lazada n everything seems fine
received within 1week

my last order was one touch idol x n bet that most of lyn forumer here bought same model from there b4

+Quote Post
gelong83
post Dec 4 2013, 09:48 PM

Hi guys,

I just cancelled my order. One of their CS name "Raj" spoiled my mood. This guy should learn how to speak nicely to his customer. He even challenge me to cancel the order if I'm not satisfied with them.

I don't want to story all the stupid thing happened to me, but what I can share here is their coordination is very very very poor. I won't recommend this company to all my network and friends. NEVER!

Good bye Lazada! U just lost one of your cash buyer!
+Quote Post
Sarah_mi
post Dec 4 2013, 11:35 PM

I had good and bad experience so far. Sometimes orders took a few days to be delivered. Last time I ordered and was waiting for 2 weeks. Then they called me and said it's out of stock at the moment. This took them 2 weeks? After that I checked them out on a review platform called trustedcompany.com and saw that other people had already experienced similar things...

This post has been edited by Sarah_mi: Dec 4 2013, 11:35 PM
+Quote Post
manzaizai
post Dec 18 2013, 09:51 AM

Why lazada wan the paypal ic or driving lisience??
+Quote Post
genjo
post Dec 18 2013, 09:55 AM

Shadow

i bought around 4k items from them.

Everything is nice just took some time to deliver my item cause the seller sending their goods to their warehouse.

Courier always call me few hours before they send the item.

I would give 4.5/5
+Quote Post
maxizanc
post Dec 18 2013, 09:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I bought my Lumia 720 from Lazada, Cheap and fast.

And yesterday at 3pm bought a watch for my wife, now check tracking order, it's on the way to be delivered thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
shin_daria
post Dec 18 2013, 09:58 AM

used lazada once to buy powerbank. they sell cheap at that time, ok lah i think.
and then delivery time...over 1 week also dint deliver. I send really angry letter then only arrived at my house. zzz
+Quote Post
maxizanc
post Dec 18 2013, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(gelong83 @ Dec 4 2013, 09:48 PM)
Hi guys,

I just cancelled my order. One of their CS name "Raj" spoiled my mood. This guy should learn how to speak nicely to his customer. He even challenge me to cancel the order if I'm not satisfied with them.

I don't want to story all the stupid thing happened to me, but what I can share here is their coordination is very very very poor. I won't recommend this company to all my network and friends. NEVER!

Good bye Lazada! U just lost one of your cash buyer!
Yeah out of 5, i give rating 4. 1 missing because of their customers service (call centre not) not patient/unprofessional handling customers.
+Quote Post
ben_panced
post Dec 18 2013, 10:01 AM

PC and MotorBicycle Enthusiast

I bought lego for my son and i would say they are quite good. Plus they liketo give out those vouchers
+Quote Post
manzaizai
post Dec 18 2013, 11:22 AM

why lazada require A COPY OF PAYPAL ACCOUNT OWNER IC/ DRIVING LISIENCE??
+Quote Post
andrekua2
post Jan 27 2014, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Purchased an Asus wireless router that was on sale on 17th January. Registered and purchased on my iPad for additional RM30 off the first purchase made.

I still havent received anything. Called them and told me to wait. Im cool since I havent paid anything but it is annoying because will be off from Wed onwards for about 8 days. Request to change the delivery address which is okay but if they dont deliver in the next couple of days, then I would have to change it again back to office address.

+Quote Post
tcb2010
post Mar 18 2014, 05:43 PM

Very bad experiences...deceptive and a CHEAT. Do not honor their promise.
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:43 PM

On my way

lazada samsung note3 selling for rm1999..very tempting to buy

anyone bought samsung n3 from them? hows the condition?
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:44 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:44 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
acbc
post Mar 22 2014, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I bought many items from Lazada since last year. All products legit and local warranty unless stated IMPORTED.
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:46 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
sms2u
post Mar 25 2014, 11:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexcky @ Mar 22 2014, 07:46 PM)

The price seems acceptable and wonder how fast the delivery and service.
+Quote Post
kausar
post Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM

Getting Started

been 3 weeks, my item brought from lazada still not delivered, lucky opt for COD
+Quote Post
sms2u
post Mar 25 2014, 11:53 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kausar @ Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM)
been 3 weeks, my item brought from lazada still not delivered, lucky opt for COD
3 weeks no delivered? Change to COD, immediate get the item?
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 26 2014, 10:11 AM

On my way

QUOTE(kausar @ Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM)
what item did u bought?
+Quote Post
deadravel
post Mar 26 2014, 11:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alexcky @ Mar 26 2014, 10:11 AM)
what item did u bought?
bro. note 3 got promo 1729 onli . but imported one la xD
+Quote Post
ericng19
post Mar 26 2014, 12:02 PM

Getting Started

lousy company, paid for a camera by credit card and the next day they sent me an email and cancelled my order. Ask them why by email and reply me with strong words and they are like this is not our problem maybe it's your cc bla bla very terrible company one time is enough once i receive my refund back no more dealing with this company. Not recommend this website to ANYONE!
+Quote Post
auto540
post Mar 28 2014, 11:14 AM

I ordered a phone from them, and they delivered the wrong item to me, so i followed their return procedure and send the item back so they would send me the correct item, its been a week they haven't update me on my status of the return item, called them so many times they just say the same thing "I'll check on it for you and let you know," but never call me back, right now im not even sure if they received my item or are they even doing the procedure of sending the correct item back to me.

In conclusion, don't shop from them
+Quote Post
TedToy
post Mar 28 2014, 11:20 AM

Lazada? sukks..... bad experience , boikot
+Quote Post
jumpermist
post Mar 28 2014, 12:26 PM

Lazada is actually under the same company with Zalora. Under same building too.
+Quote Post
ryanbleeth
post Mar 28 2014, 02:28 PM

i bought a cheap tablet from them, delivery was fast but after sale service is poor.
+Quote Post
ahbenchai
post Mar 28 2014, 02:32 PM

Ram stealer

I bought 3 stuff from them, one of them is moto g

delivery quite fast (2-3 days)

but they forgot to include the free casing for me, so I told them
took like 3 weeks for it to arrive, but no complaint here, at least it arrived lol
+Quote Post
jayz
post Mar 28 2014, 02:36 PM

Tried to buy a keyboard from them around 2 years ago, paid through credit card and they did not receive the item for almost 2 months. Need to call a few times to their call center to check on the item and got fed up at last and asked for a refund. Even the refund take quite some time. Never even surf their web after that

This post has been edited by jayz: Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
AngelTee84
post Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ericng19 @ Mar 26 2014, 12:02 PM)
lousy company, paid for a camera by credit card and the next day they sent me an email and cancelled my order. Ask them why by email and reply me with strong words and they are like this is not our problem maybe it's your cc bla bla very terrible company one time is enough once i receive my refund back no more dealing with this company. Not recommend this website to ANYONE!
Same problem with me , ordered a laptop , payment by credit card , received email stating that item out of stock
, 1 week later got an sms saying item delivered with tracking code ... that time i already bought a laptop from other place....
+Quote Post
xDjWanNabex
post Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM

Enthusiast

bought a pair of shoes from there. got my item delivered no problem.
+Quote Post
post Mar 28 2014, 02:46 PM

bought a cable last year, but the item they sent is not the same as in the picture & description.
From that day on i lost confident to buy anything from them.
+Quote Post
ben_panced
post Mar 28 2014, 02:53 PM

PC and MotorBicycle Enthusiast

I recently bought a fridge from them lel
Paid by cc and everything was fine. I hope they can improve and grow like amazon.
+Quote Post
John Chaser
post Mar 29 2014, 08:41 PM

Getting Started

Do these guys ship on weekends? I placed my order on Friday night.
+Quote Post
klampers
post Mar 29 2014, 08:45 PM

Getting Started

Buy ps4 game... 1 week received item...
+Quote Post
mmusang
post Mar 29 2014, 08:50 PM

Enthusiast

ordered COD, actually want to use promotion code, but no fill to enter and order cannot be cancel. cancel it when delivery guy call me.
+Quote Post
IluvProton
post Mar 29 2014, 08:55 PM

Getting Started

who use the time machine again
+Quote Post
nodeffect
post Mar 30 2014, 02:59 PM

Great power comes with great responsibilities.

What does it mean by "1 Year Local Manufacturer Warranty " ?
+Quote Post
auto540
post Mar 31 2014, 02:21 PM

QUOTE(ahbenchai @ Mar 28 2014, 02:32 PM)
I bought 3 stuff from them, one of them is moto g

delivery quite fast (2-3 days)

but they forgot to include the free casing for me, so I told them
took like 3 weeks for it to arrive, but no complaint here, at least it arrived lol
I bought Moto G too, i ordered a 16gb, but the one that came was an 8gb, even the receipt they send me says 8gb, makes me think they changed it intentionally, right now still in process of refund, already passed 2 weeks.

They just suck
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1287sec    2.92    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:01 PM