Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lazada~ who experienced tis online shop come in~, or who knows anything about tis, legit?

sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 12:24 PM, updated 4 years ago

Group: Junior Member

lai lai, mien hold up. all review is welcomed

XD planning to buy http://www.lazada.com.my/Samsung-Galaxy-S-...te%29-9029.html <- sooo cheap . Tooo good to be true?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
charlieoscardelta
post Jun 13 2012, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

don't know about the offer but i got a game from them and they're quite alright. some prices higher though. But i like their pay on delivery option.
+Quote Post
imin
post Jun 13 2012, 12:36 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

my thread regarding trampoline at lazada nobody replied http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f...0#entry52160944
+Quote Post
sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 12:42 PM

yeah i searched all threads in lowyat, unfortunately so less threads and practically no replies -.- . wow charlie u stayed in klang valley, they have only there =( i'd love to have cod. im still in doubt
+Quote Post
sevilslayer
post Jun 13 2012, 02:05 PM

called their company, seems legit, i'll monitor for a few more days 1st
+Quote Post
dharmabums
post Jun 13 2012, 02:38 PM

Getting Started

I bought a phone from them when it was a hot item. Delivery was okay, 5 days + free delivery. Package was nicely sealed with lots of the styroform bubble things. Everything checked out fine.

Only one thing i don't like about this lazada is that the company don't communicate with their delivery services, payment vendor, etc... I pay through maybank2u but they call me the next day in the evening to ask me if i paid... then one 5days later they call me say that they got problem with their supplier and said the item will be delayed a few days. I was like WTF! But guess what, i went home the package already delivered!
+Quote Post
charlieoscardelta
post Jun 13 2012, 03:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(dharmabums @ Jun 13 2012, 02:38 PM)
I bought a phone from them when it was a hot item. Delivery was okay, 5 days + free delivery. Package was nicely sealed with lots of the styroform bubble things. Everything checked out fine.

Only one thing i don't like about this lazada is that the company don't communicate with their delivery services, payment vendor, etc... I pay through maybank2u but they call me the next day in the evening to ask me if i paid... then one 5days later they call me say that they got problem with their supplier and said the item will be delayed a few days. I was like WTF! But guess what, i went home the package already delivered!
They do take their time a bit. When you make an order, just select the pay on delivery option (where available) and wait for them to call you to confirm your order, usually 2-3 days after your order is made. Then they'll tell you that they'll call you when your order ship - but they probably may not as in my case until the delivery guy showed up at my place like dharmabums.

So that's why i like the pay on delivery, aka COD services. No money upfront. Then when delivered, u can check to make sure all is intact.
+Quote Post
weiping210
post Jun 15 2012, 09:44 PM

Group: New Member

sad to said that they just fail me...
i have bought a dual sim SIM phone, and put payment method AS COD around 29 May...and wait for call to confirm delivery, but in the end, nothing.
I have sent mail to check up and they just reply will follow up with it,but still the same , no news at all

I can said that lucky i choose COD, else if is paid without stock delivery...imagine...
+Quote Post
fantasyray
post Jun 25 2012, 03:54 PM

Their CS service bad like shit.. reply 1 email also need wait 1 whole day.....never buy anythings from lazada....cancel my order but no refund my money....sucks...my money now like gone..
+Quote Post
babylck
post Jun 25 2012, 04:45 PM

Casual

Yes don't buy from lazada. Bought my Galaxy S2 from there because get a RM50 discount voucher, after the RM50 reduction the phone only cost RM1269.00 and then pay by credit card no need to pay another 3% surcharge. Waited for 9 days my package still haven't been sent out. Damn du lan, when call their CS just said have to wait full 7 WORKING DAYS. I think only COD payment mode you can get your package faster if you pay by credit card or using the discount voucher they will delay your package kaw kaw. When i try to write a review about my experience in their website it were never posted in their website. They only accept good review, bad review will be filter off! Despite their cheaper price I still feel regretted buying from them.
+Quote Post
noien
post Jun 25 2012, 04:48 PM

Getting Started

i think they don have s2 in stock or maybe too few unit
but when i call them and ask,they say they have a lot.been waiting for mine around 4 days
+Quote Post
babylck
post Jun 27 2012, 03:00 PM

Casual

Finally received my S2 today after numerous call and email. After 11 days of waiting. Thank you Lazada! No next time.
+Quote Post
fregort
post Jun 27 2012, 04:13 PM

QUOTE(babylck @ Jun 27 2012, 03:00 PM)
Finally received my S2 today after numerous call and email. After 11 days of waiting. Thank you Lazada! No next time.
Hi all, still waiting for my purchased item to be delivered anxiously. Promised by Lazada CS latest this Friday (ie the 7th day from date of purchase). Praying....
+Quote Post
movanns
post Jun 30 2012, 09:07 PM

On my way

aiyoyo..i'm about to buy dual sim phone from lazada..got 100rm discount voucher...but with all the comments, now i;m in doubt...
+Quote Post
n0v1ce
post Jul 2 2012, 02:14 PM

Casual

This site is a joke! My frenz n I had ordered some items under promo code, end up keep delaying in delivery despite the items' status is "in stock" in their website, avoid buying from them, buy frm lowyat better.
+Quote Post
cricketboy
post Jul 2 2012, 09:20 PM

Getting Started

bought an ipad 2 on wed with price rm999 after rm200 voucher entered and i received the ipad 2 on friday, amazing!!
+Quote Post
movanns
post Jul 3 2012, 06:36 PM

On my way

did they update the order? i did order a dual sim phone yesterday..until today no email, no update on my order list..should i wait longer?

+Quote Post
jack_sparrow85
post Jul 9 2012, 02:11 PM

Getting Started

i orderer a 32 inch toshiba lcd tv with the FB RM100 voucher last friday. Still no confirmation call from Lazada. But i choosen the COD method. My money still kept safe. But dunno they will waste my time or not.. still waiting..
+Quote Post
zombie24
post Jul 9 2012, 03:17 PM

Enthusiast

this company owned by an Italian..was on astro awani
+Quote Post
imzate03
post Jul 11 2012, 10:59 AM

Getting Started

for me lazada failed big time. i made my order on the 18 june 2012. until now am yet to receive my item. the amount is not much but it was as a test run. after so many calls and emails, they told me the item is not in stock. but when i go check their website, they say the item is still in stock. like the previous forumers said, i don't think they are well organized especially the account section. as for my case, lazada made calls to me to confirm whether i had paid, whereas i made the payment using online banking. not so organized. they quoted good prizes for items but took their own sweet time to deliver or not deliver at all. so beware ....

This post has been edited by imzate03: Jul 11 2012, 11:03 AM
+Quote Post
zombie24
post Jul 11 2012, 11:05 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(imzate03 @ Jul 11 2012, 10:59 AM)
for me lazada failed big time. i made my order on the 18 june 2012. until now am yet to receive my item. the amount is not much but it was as a test run. after so many calls and emails, they told me the item is not in stock. but when i go check their website, they say the item is still in stock. like the previous forumers said, i don't think they are well organized especially the account section. as for my case, lazada made calls to me to confirm whether i had paid, whereas i made the payment using online banking. not so organized. they quoted good prizes for items but took their own sweet time to deliver or not deliver at all. so beware ....
yeah thats the thing..i thought cause they came on tv..mite be ok...but when i checked out their site does not seem like a proper site itself...
+Quote Post
Avangelice
post Jul 11 2012, 11:06 AM

Getting Started

I usually buy my games from Youbeli. Very fast and efficient. Lazada's price was a lot higher than of youbeli. My two cents.
+Quote Post
vectorian
post Jul 13 2012, 03:52 PM

Getting Started

Shared my Lazada experience on Facebook.. sorry too long to write here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=102..._count=1&ref=nf
+Quote Post
mother84
post Jul 13 2012, 04:17 PM

haha, better buy from others..
but, their ads is really anywhere can see

This post has been edited by mother84: Jul 13 2012, 04:18 PM
+Quote Post
Wolgie
post Jul 19 2012, 11:56 AM

LOL. I come late.
When i send this mail to them, i got this respond mail. Check buyer comment on it.
https://lazadamy.zendesk.com/forums
I should post this becouse hope no ppl fell on it.
My RM100 item will send? lol. 3pcs Kingston sdcard. But now their website no more Kingston brand. ahhaha

http://lazada.pissedconsumer.com/lazada-s-...0713331558.html
+Quote Post
sorensen
post Jul 30 2012, 08:58 PM

i tried to order stuff from them once but like what happen to most other buyer, it was out of stock. but i just knew about it after 10 working days only because i request the shipment status thru phone call. if not they will just keep quiet, so then i just ask for refund.

but something funny spread across facebook today. it was a screenshot of a failed Lazada Malaysia facebook admin attempt to praise their own company thru facebook comment but seems he/she forgot to logout from Lazada account: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151345308799572

and that was epic smile.gif
+Quote Post
anzhsb
post Aug 1 2012, 02:32 PM

is a scam . dont wast your time . luckily I order COD else I will be in police station now . this idiot company selling sometime that they dont even have stock .

I order http://www.lazada.com.my/Ultimate-Wash-Wax-72079.html this and it say in stock but took them 12 days and they still can not find their stock yet .

you can try COD but dont be cheated by them on your credit card .

+Quote Post
C-Fu
post Aug 1 2012, 02:56 PM

Enthusiast

if you pay by credit card, why wait for refund? just call up your credit card bank and dispute the charges, and get the cc bank to refund you. it's faster, easier, less hassle, and gives a scary red mark on the seller by the bank.
+Quote Post
anzhsb
post Aug 1 2012, 05:25 PM

C-Fu ,
is not as easy as you said 1 .... when you use your credit card it mean you are ready to paid ... if they dont send the goods is between you 2 problem ... and you still need to pay the card 1 .
+Quote Post
ZalaDestiny
post Aug 1 2012, 06:31 PM

i bought hp from them, and choose COD option.. it take a month to arrive..

and the 14 days return/exchange is a joke.. they will not accept it and give lot of stupid excuse..

try to avoid if can..
+Quote Post
mojoman
post Aug 2 2012, 02:50 PM

11 days and counting since they replied my payment confirmation.....
got a RM50 voucher from Lazada and thought i'd give this online purchase a try..... what a failure.
+Quote Post
mojoman
post Aug 2 2012, 03:36 PM

just called the customer service.... my orders and names all inside.... and they tell me "ur orders havent sent out yet"
so i ask "so when you plan to send them to me?"
she said "maybe today or tomorrow and by next week if tak dapat u can cancel order"

pukeee mak this is the last time imma order somethin from LAZADA
+Quote Post
Monkey King
post Aug 7 2012, 12:05 AM

Autoparts Trader

jut drop a order for a vacuum cleaner to them, not something urgent, but still lets see how long does it take for them to deliver.

opt COD of course, if item never arrive, no loss

+Quote Post
Ash1988
post Aug 7 2012, 12:15 AM

Casual

I bought my mouse and pad set together and send within 3 working days to me via COD. No problem with the service and I think its good.
Keep me updated via email.
Next time just opt for COD la. Nothing to lose if they don't come and you can cancel if it takes too long

This post has been edited by Ash1988: Aug 7 2012, 12:16 AM
+Quote Post
skater_noob922
post Aug 8 2012, 03:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Ash1988 @ Aug 7 2012, 12:15 AM)
I bought my mouse and pad set together and send within 3 working days to me via COD. No problem with the service and I think its good.
Keep me updated via email.
Next time just opt for COD la. Nothing to lose if they don't come and you can cancel if it takes too long
But they only do cod at KL area.
What if I'm living in other states? Still have to opt for postage
+Quote Post
GameFr3ak
post Aug 8 2012, 05:54 PM

I hate cutting

Miaoware detected. I sked.
+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 10 2012, 10:56 AM

Just to share my experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23. I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences). The order and delivery processes were smooth. The item arrived on time (June 27). But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken. So I immediately proceeded with the returns process. I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day. I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality. And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer." mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item. rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX. I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700). I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited. The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back. They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline. In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed." Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again. Same question, "have you returned...". I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call. Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund." I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call. Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience. You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?" doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back." vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system. So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK. But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes.

So it's up to you. Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition. smile.gif

+Quote Post
reticentknight
post Aug 14 2012, 09:53 AM

QUOTE(reticentknight @ Aug 10 2012, 10:56 AM)
Just to share my experience with Lazada.com.my...

I purchased a pressure cooker unit last June 23.  I paid via credit card (trusting them since some friends had good buying experiences).  The order and delivery processes were smooth.  The item arrived on time (June 27).  But when I opened the box, I found out that the item is broken.  So I immediately proceeded with the returns process.  I took pictures of the item and the underlying issue and sent a mail to customer service within the same day.  I also demanded a full refund since I'm not happy with the item's quality.  And here's what I got as the initial reply after two days (June 29):

"We suggest you to send the item back to the manufacturer for warranty claims as it would be much faster as we would take some time to deliver the item back to the manufacturer."  mad.gif

I emailed them back and told them that this is an issue that I have with Lazada.com, and not with the manufacturer, so I expect Lazada.com to solve this without passing the responsibility to its customers.

The same day, they replied and arranged for GDEX to pick up the item.  rclxms.gif

After a week, the item was picked up by GDEX.  I followed up with them after a week (July 5/6???) via a call to the hotline (1800 88 7700).  I asked how the refund will be processed and they said that the amount will be credited back to my CC account and that will take 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks (July 19), I called them again, seeing that the amount is not yet credited.  The support rep asked me if I have returned the item and told them that yes, it's been picked up 2 weeks back.  They told me that the refund is being processed.

July 26 / August 2 - calls were again made to Hotline.  In those two calls, they asked and told me the same thing, "have you returned the item already?", "your refund is being processed."  Looks like they aren't monitoring and recording the calls being made to them.

Yesterday, I called again.  Same question, "have you returned...".  I told them that yes, you've been asking the same question every time I call.  Then he said, "oh ok, yes the item is already with us. We will process your refund."  I told him that I've been hearing the same line for every call.  Then he said, "Sorry for the inconvenience.  You will get the refund in 7 working days."

"What?!?! 7 working days again?"  doh.gif

"Yes Sir, because the refund was only logged 2 days back."  vmad.gif

I kept my cool and told myself that it's not the rep's fault, it's the system.  So I told him that I will monitor and call back again after a week (keeping my fingers crossed).

In fairness, Lazada's tech support reps are not arrogant and very apologetic in each of my calls.

So in my conclusion, Lazada.com.my's order and delivery processes are just OK.  But the refund process and after sales handling definitely need positive changes. 

So it's up to you.  Maybe you can just order and pray that you get your item in good condition.  smile.gif
UPDATE: The refund was credited to my account the same day after making this post. Coincidence or not, I'm just happy that I got my refund already. Will I purchase from Lazada again? I won't say no (especially if there are very good deals) but I guess thinking twice before the purchase cannot be avoided. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Monkey King
post Aug 20 2012, 11:19 PM

Autoparts Trader

QUOTE(Monkey King @ Aug 7 2012, 12:05 AM)
jut drop a order for a vacuum cleaner to them, not something urgent, but still lets see how long does it take for them to deliver.

opt COD of course, if item never arrive, no loss
having skeptical feeling at first due to multiple bad comments about lazada, after 13 days minus 4-5 non working days, finally i got my Elba vacuum cleaner.

Retail price is around 299 in Carrefour but i got mine with RM219 after lazada RM50 voucher

the courier was sent by a Japanese guy- nice fellow. From TA.Q.BIN courier services- Yamato Transport Sdn Bhd.

overall pretty satisfied, although there is some delay with the shipment as advertised, anyhow i wasnt urgent need with the item, so im fine with it

+Quote Post
hwaedd
post Sep 8 2012, 10:30 PM

I had brought 6 books from lazad.com.my all are which are discounted,on July,They had send email say delayed on Aug,Now in Sep,those book are showing in stock,After mailing them they refuse to send it,Somemore now wanna refund back money.All those books selling prices now non discounted prices.WTF

This post has been edited by hwaedd: Sep 8 2012, 10:33 PM
+Quote Post
LuckyDucky
post Sep 8 2012, 10:37 PM

Getting Started

actually lazada is just a middle man company for local seller to sell their product on their website, not much different like in mudah, except that all will be quoted under lazada company name.
+Quote Post
v2_vehooi
post Jan 3 2013, 12:48 AM

Getting Started

Hi guys, can anyone explain why should we buy IT gadget from lazada? What is the value and benefit created by lazada to consumer?
E.g., the warranty, I called to cs and ask if I buy Hardisk or pendrive or etc, if any faulty happen within warranty period, usually 1 year, will lazada help me to send to manufacturer to claim? They Say no. Then it really create problem for me . Just imagine should I bring my Kingston pendrive to who ?
Plus, I found that most of item are much expensive than retail shop price ( not by mean all items).
So, appreciate you guys can explain what is the benefit of buy thing through lazada or any online shop similar like lazada, what value they give to consumer?
+Quote Post
boyz
post Jan 18 2013, 10:05 PM

Your Humble Vaudevillian

dont waste your time buying from Lazada, customer service isnt professional, finance sucks big time, logistics are poor gauging timing. One word worst experience, better off buying from retailers.
+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 08:55 PM

Getting Started

I make an order at lazada website, because one of their product is 70%, and i was done payment. But i received a called from their customer service, they said system error on price. They want to refuse and cancel my order. Is this consider as missleading issue(commercial crime) of price in their website? cheat people?

Definately dissapointed with LAZADA! i feel like been cheated.
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 09:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 08:55 PM)
I make an order at lazada website, because one of their product is 70%, and i was done payment. But i received a called from their customer service, they said system error on price. They want to refuse and cancel my order. Is this consider as missleading issue(commercial crime) of price in their website? cheat people?

Definately dissapointed with LAZADA! i feel like been cheated.
u din complain hard enough. system error is their problem and not urs

+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 09:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 09:22 PM)
u din complain hard enough. system error is their problem and not urs
Yes, i'm complaining in their email and feedback, still not response yet. What should i do?

This misleading issue consider as commercial crime ? how am i make further complaint?

Even i write in their website, will not appear unless they approve our comment.
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 09:29 PM)
Yes, i'm complaining in their email and feedback, still not response yet. What should i do?

This misleading issue consider as commercial crime ? how am i make further complaint?

Even i write in their website, will not appear unless they approve our comment.
did u phone them and complain?
talk to their bosses instead?

+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 4 2013, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 10:48 PM)
did u phone them and complain?
talk to their bosses instead?
When i received a called about the order cancellation. I'm reject their cancellation of my order, since this is not my problem. Because I placed order according to the off price at the time, no matter what error they face. I request them, i want talk to manager, he said, okay, now i cancel your order, i will ask my manager call back within today. But, now still no received any call.

He said, even asked manager, will still cancel my order. We unable proceed your order.

This post has been edited by reeve-826: Sep 4 2013, 11:06 PM
+Quote Post
noien
post Sep 4 2013, 11:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reeve-826 @ Sep 4 2013, 11:00 PM)
When i received a called  about the order cancellation. I'm reject their cancellation of my order, since this is not my problem. Because I  placed order according to the off price at the time, no matter what error they face. I request them, i want talk to manager, he said, okay, now i cancel your order, i will ask my manager call back within today. But, now still no received any call.

He said, even asked manager, will still cancel my order. We unable proceed your order.
i din trust them when they say they are calling me back
just don make them cancel the order. if u are using a land line. calling to their CS would be free.
just call every now and then.
+Quote Post
reeve-826
post Sep 5 2013, 05:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(noien @ Sep 4 2013, 11:24 PM)
i din trust them when they say they are calling me back
just don make them cancel the order. if u are using a land line. calling to their CS would be free.
just call every now and then.
They already cancel my order ! Too dissapointed.
+Quote Post
adam20
post Sep 5 2013, 05:38 PM

Casual

Guess i got an ok experience bought some ink catridges from them had 7% discount so almost say price like lowyat seller here plus new account got rm 10 gift voucher.
But i think i prefer buying from them over ipmart.com.my coz if pay by cc all no extra charge..
+Quote Post
storecom
post Oct 7 2013, 03:12 PM

guys....i don't think the price of laptop in this mall are fair....do not hesitate view my bottom tongue.gif
+Quote Post
tender
post Oct 22 2013, 10:35 AM

For me, delivery was Quick.
Bought a Yonanaus Frozen Fruit Ice Cream Maker FZ-B18 on Sun by Credit Card, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM.
It just arrived, Mon, Oct 22, 2013 at 10.20am. Took about 48 hours, even though i ordered on a Sunday.

I haven's have time to check defects yet, GDex delivery guy don't allow any time for checking, If they allowed some checking, it might save them some trouble on return if the product is defect. But I accept it as how it work, as other courier probably do the same.

I am not sure if it is genuine yet. Haven't have time to review the product yet.

If I bought a lousy product in lelong, or ebay or even Amazon, I may be somewhat pissed at the website but I also understand that it could be the 3rd party merchant selling thru the websites that is at fault on delivery time and bad quality of product. I am not sure how Lazada works, it seems like they have many 3rd party merchants too. If that is the case, they should let us review on the individual merchants (like Amazon), for the delivery time and quality of the product.
+Quote Post
tender
post Oct 22 2013, 01:54 PM

About their on site review, it looks like they filter out all the bad reviews. In a long run this will not help build trust. A balanced number of Good/Bad reviews actually make it look more truthful. Seeing so many complaints of late deliveries from other ppl, I think you need to be careful of what you buy here. Try not to buy something above RM 200, try to buy only 'hot' items, try not to buy obscure items like camera parts.
+Quote Post
sylvanroac
post Nov 3 2013, 01:35 PM

Bought a bladeless fan which was on sale just now. Lazada states delivery is within 3 working days. Chose COD. Will wait and see what's the outcome smile.gif
+Quote Post
CoffeeDude
post Nov 8 2013, 03:20 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(sylvanroac @ Nov 3 2013, 01:35 PM)
Bought a bladeless fan which was on sale just now. Lazada states delivery is within 3 working days. Chose COD. Will wait and see what's the outcome  smile.gif
Have you got the bladeless fan?

I'm interested in it too.
+Quote Post
ganz
post Nov 8 2013, 03:25 PM

Livin' Ain't No Crime

wow... thought getting a camera today through lazada,, but have to think twice
+Quote Post
dinz
post Nov 15 2013, 02:44 PM

Getting Started

for price is very good. but once you encounter problem and refund. it will take u 5-10days.
+Quote Post
dinz
post Nov 19 2013, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

today just check my credit card statement and notice i brought a phone from lazada a week ago. Weird why it's not delivered. Call their support and ask why. Support answering me "i don't know". item suppose to be delivered within 1-3days. Request for a refund now. and wait for 5-10days again. smile.gif
+Quote Post
ghwong
post Nov 26 2013, 04:03 PM

Bought a Rubine water heater (w/pump) from Lazada last week.
They uses GDEX that s*cks big time..
After received the item, notice that they delivered the wrong item, they delivered water heater without pump.
Instead of sending another correct item and pick up the wrong item, they request me to mail them back for return process using Poslaju then only they will send the item I ordered.
Should have use their COD instead of full payment using CC.. at least can open to check if they send the correct item. (don't know allow or not)
+Quote Post
MiaFatinn
post Nov 26 2013, 04:24 PM

Purchased few items from Lazada previously, good delivery then-but my latest experience where I purchased a mobile phone, they sent me the wrong one (lower range than the one I paid for), send back for replacement, now still waiting, after six days.

+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 2 2013, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

Saturday bought a phone from lazada for my mom, I received email that my payment is confirm and "Your Order has been Shipped" at today 1:22pm

once I reach home from work, nothing from my mother. no note or anything.

So I thought it was some misunderstanding, I tried to check out my order status this is what I got,

"Can't find your order number, please try again" or from my account in lazada "Can't find your order number or has been completed"

Tomorrow, I must call straight away to lazada shoot them 99. service bad is number 1 thing majority of the customers cannot accept including me >:(

This post has been edited by cherkie1992: Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM

Getting Started

sorry double post

This post has been edited by cherkie1992: Dec 2 2013, 11:08 PM
+Quote Post
kepong87
post Dec 2 2013, 11:19 PM

I buy a few things in Lazada, all delivered within one week, and all the products are working fine.
I just don't like their courier service, GDex , simply put my order to my neighbor house, and don't even contact me for the deliver time.
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 3 2013, 09:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kepong87 @ Dec 2 2013, 11:19 PM)
I buy a few things in Lazada, all delivered within one week, and all the products are working fine.
I just don't like their courier service, GDex , simply put my order to my neighbor house, and don't even contact me for the deliver time.
wah seriously? i thought they would leave the note sticky by the gate? and ask you to collect?
+Quote Post
cherkie1992
post Dec 3 2013, 09:14 AM

Getting Started

just called lazada said that my item is with GDex.

+Quote Post
fotosintesis
post Dec 3 2013, 11:18 AM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

no at all, got my girls who order alot from lazada n everything seems fine
received within 1week

my last order was one touch idol x n bet that most of lyn forumer here bought same model from there b4

+Quote Post
gelong83
post Dec 4 2013, 09:48 PM

Hi guys,

I just cancelled my order. One of their CS name "Raj" spoiled my mood. This guy should learn how to speak nicely to his customer. He even challenge me to cancel the order if I'm not satisfied with them.

I don't want to story all the stupid thing happened to me, but what I can share here is their coordination is very very very poor. I won't recommend this company to all my network and friends. NEVER!

Good bye Lazada! U just lost one of your cash buyer!
+Quote Post
Sarah_mi
post Dec 4 2013, 11:35 PM

I had good and bad experience so far. Sometimes orders took a few days to be delivered. Last time I ordered and was waiting for 2 weeks. Then they called me and said it's out of stock at the moment. This took them 2 weeks? After that I checked them out on a review platform called trustedcompany.com and saw that other people had already experienced similar things...

This post has been edited by Sarah_mi: Dec 4 2013, 11:35 PM
+Quote Post
manzaizai
post Dec 18 2013, 09:51 AM

Why lazada wan the paypal ic or driving lisience??
+Quote Post
genjo
post Dec 18 2013, 09:55 AM

Shadow

i bought around 4k items from them.

Everything is nice just took some time to deliver my item cause the seller sending their goods to their warehouse.

Courier always call me few hours before they send the item.

I would give 4.5/5
+Quote Post
maxizanc
post Dec 18 2013, 09:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I bought my Lumia 720 from Lazada, Cheap and fast.

And yesterday at 3pm bought a watch for my wife, now check tracking order, it's on the way to be delivered thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
shin_daria
post Dec 18 2013, 09:58 AM

used lazada once to buy powerbank. they sell cheap at that time, ok lah i think.
and then delivery time...over 1 week also dint deliver. I send really angry letter then only arrived at my house. zzz
+Quote Post
maxizanc
post Dec 18 2013, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(gelong83 @ Dec 4 2013, 09:48 PM)
Hi guys,

I just cancelled my order. One of their CS name "Raj" spoiled my mood. This guy should learn how to speak nicely to his customer. He even challenge me to cancel the order if I'm not satisfied with them.

I don't want to story all the stupid thing happened to me, but what I can share here is their coordination is very very very poor. I won't recommend this company to all my network and friends. NEVER!

Good bye Lazada! U just lost one of your cash buyer!
Yeah out of 5, i give rating 4. 1 missing because of their customers service (call centre not) not patient/unprofessional handling customers.
+Quote Post
ben_panced
post Dec 18 2013, 10:01 AM

PC and MotorBicycle Enthusiast

I bought lego for my son and i would say they are quite good. Plus they liketo give out those vouchers
+Quote Post
manzaizai
post Dec 18 2013, 11:22 AM

why lazada require A COPY OF PAYPAL ACCOUNT OWNER IC/ DRIVING LISIENCE??
+Quote Post
andrekua2
post Jan 27 2014, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Purchased an Asus wireless router that was on sale on 17th January. Registered and purchased on my iPad for additional RM30 off the first purchase made.

I still havent received anything. Called them and told me to wait. Im cool since I havent paid anything but it is annoying because will be off from Wed onwards for about 8 days. Request to change the delivery address which is okay but if they dont deliver in the next couple of days, then I would have to change it again back to office address.

+Quote Post
tcb2010
post Mar 18 2014, 05:43 PM

Getting Started

Very bad experiences...deceptive and a CHEAT. Do not honor their promise.
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:43 PM

On my way

lazada samsung note3 selling for rm1999..very tempting to buy

anyone bought samsung n3 from them? hows the condition?
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:44 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:44 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
acbc
post Mar 22 2014, 07:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I bought many items from Lazada since last year. All products legit and local warranty unless stated IMPORTED.
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 22 2014, 07:46 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
sms2u
post Mar 25 2014, 11:39 AM

Regular

QUOTE(alexcky @ Mar 22 2014, 07:46 PM)

The price seems acceptable and wonder how fast the delivery and service.
+Quote Post
kausar
post Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM

Getting Started

been 3 weeks, my item brought from lazada still not delivered, lucky opt for COD
+Quote Post
sms2u
post Mar 25 2014, 11:53 AM

Regular

QUOTE(kausar @ Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM)
been 3 weeks, my item brought from lazada still not delivered, lucky opt for COD
3 weeks no delivered? Change to COD, immediate get the item?
+Quote Post
alexcky
post Mar 26 2014, 10:11 AM

On my way

QUOTE(kausar @ Mar 25 2014, 11:49 AM)
what item did u bought?
+Quote Post
deadravel
post Mar 26 2014, 11:21 AM

free RAM =wasted RAM

QUOTE(alexcky @ Mar 26 2014, 10:11 AM)
what item did u bought?
bro. note 3 got promo 1729 onli . but imported one la xD
+Quote Post
ericng19
post Mar 26 2014, 12:02 PM

Getting Started

lousy company, paid for a camera by credit card and the next day they sent me an email and cancelled my order. Ask them why by email and reply me with strong words and they are like this is not our problem maybe it's your cc bla bla very terrible company one time is enough once i receive my refund back no more dealing with this company. Not recommend this website to ANYONE!
+Quote Post
auto540
post Mar 28 2014, 11:14 AM

I ordered a phone from them, and they delivered the wrong item to me, so i followed their return procedure and send the item back so they would send me the correct item, its been a week they haven't update me on my status of the return item, called them so many times they just say the same thing "I'll check on it for you and let you know," but never call me back, right now im not even sure if they received my item or are they even doing the procedure of sending the correct item back to me.

In conclusion, don't shop from them
+Quote Post
TedToy
post Mar 28 2014, 11:20 AM

Lazada? sukks..... bad experience , boikot
+Quote Post
jumpermist
post Mar 28 2014, 12:26 PM

Lazada is actually under the same company with Zalora. Under same building too.
+Quote Post
ryanbleeth
post Mar 28 2014, 02:28 PM

i bought a cheap tablet from them, delivery was fast but after sale service is poor.
+Quote Post
ahbenchai
post Mar 28 2014, 02:32 PM

Ram stealer

I bought 3 stuff from them, one of them is moto g

delivery quite fast (2-3 days)

but they forgot to include the free casing for me, so I told them
took like 3 weeks for it to arrive, but no complaint here, at least it arrived lol
+Quote Post
jayz
post Mar 28 2014, 02:36 PM

Tried to buy a keyboard from them around 2 years ago, paid through credit card and they did not receive the item for almost 2 months. Need to call a few times to their call center to check on the item and got fed up at last and asked for a refund. Even the refund take quite some time. Never even surf their web after that

This post has been edited by jayz: Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM
+Quote Post
AngelTee84
post Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ericng19 @ Mar 26 2014, 12:02 PM)
lousy company, paid for a camera by credit card and the next day they sent me an email and cancelled my order. Ask them why by email and reply me with strong words and they are like this is not our problem maybe it's your cc bla bla very terrible company one time is enough once i receive my refund back no more dealing with this company. Not recommend this website to ANYONE!
Same problem with me , ordered a laptop , payment by credit card , received email stating that item out of stock
, 1 week later got an sms saying item delivered with tracking code ... that time i already bought a laptop from other place....
+Quote Post
xDjWanNabex
post Mar 28 2014, 02:37 PM

Enthusiast

bought a pair of shoes from there. got my item delivered no problem.
+Quote Post
post Mar 28 2014, 02:46 PM

Getting Started

bought a cable last year, but the item they sent is not the same as in the picture & description.
From that day on i lost confident to buy anything from them.
+Quote Post
ben_panced
post Mar 28 2014, 02:53 PM

I recently bought a fridge from them lel
Paid by cc and everything was fine. I hope they can improve and grow like amazon.
+Quote Post
John Chaser
post Mar 29 2014, 08:41 PM

Getting Started

Do these guys ship on weekends? I placed my order on Friday night.
+Quote Post
klampers
post Mar 29 2014, 08:45 PM

Getting Started

Buy ps4 game... 1 week received item...
+Quote Post
mmusang
post Mar 29 2014, 08:50 PM

Enthusiast

ordered COD, actually want to use promotion code, but no fill to enter and order cannot be cancel. cancel it when delivery guy call me.
+Quote Post
IluvProton
post Mar 29 2014, 08:55 PM

Getting Started

who use the time machine again
+Quote Post
nodeffect
post Mar 30 2014, 02:59 PM

Your past does not equal your future.

What does it mean by "1 Year Local Manufacturer Warranty " ?
+Quote Post
auto540
post Mar 31 2014, 02:21 PM

QUOTE(ahbenchai @ Mar 28 2014, 02:32 PM)
I bought 3 stuff from them, one of them is moto g

delivery quite fast (2-3 days)

but they forgot to include the free casing for me, so I told them
took like 3 weeks for it to arrive, but no complaint here, at least it arrived lol
I bought Moto G too, i ordered a 16gb, but the one that came was an 8gb, even the receipt they send me says 8gb, makes me think they changed it intentionally, right now still in process of refund, already passed 2 weeks.

They just suck
+Quote Post
gadgetfreq
post Apr 24 2014, 12:37 PM

QUOTE(auto540 @ Mar 31 2014, 02:21 PM)
I bought Moto G too, i ordered a 16gb, but the one that came was an 8gb, even the receipt they send me says 8gb, makes me think they changed it intentionally, right now still in process of refund, already passed 2 weeks.

They just suck
shocking.gif Demmmnnnn I just order Moto G from them for my wife birthday gift... on this 30th .... Well I'll try to wait for 48 hours then cancel my order. Bummerrrr. I should search regarding their service before i put my order. Lucky i opt for COD. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
auto540
post Apr 25 2014, 03:25 PM

QUOTE(gadgetfreq @ Apr 24 2014, 12:37 PM)
shocking.gif Demmmnnnn I just order Moto G from them for my wife birthday gift... on this 30th .... Well I'll try to wait for 48 hours then cancel my order. Bummerrrr. I should search regarding their service before i put my order. Lucky i opt for COD.  sweat.gif
yea i just got refund last week, finally. COD is the safest way if you wanna buy from them, or just dont buy from them at all
+Quote Post
gadgetfreq
post Apr 28 2014, 09:34 AM

Received an email from Lazada that the item have been picked up by Ta-Q-Bin (i always thought that taqbin is a muslim company hahahah...) it a japanese company. Yamoto Transport. Lazada give Taqbin tracking number. It say the item is on the way to me right now. So for now... it just wait and prays...
+Quote Post
acexii
post Apr 28 2014, 10:11 AM

Casual

huhuhuu...yesterday got rm100 discount for rm800 purchase.

next time going for rm250 discount brows.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
sterlita123
post Apr 28 2014, 10:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(acexii @ Apr 28 2014, 10:11 AM)
huhuhuu...yesterday got rm100 discount for rm800 purchase.

next time going for rm250 discount brows.gif
what item u buy ?
+Quote Post
acexii
post Apr 28 2014, 10:22 AM

Casual

QUOTE(sterlita123 @ Apr 28 2014, 10:14 AM)
what item u buy ?
Mix item...

cheap phone & case, soft toy for my daughter & shoes tongue.gif
+Quote Post
paul5263
post Apr 28 2014, 10:26 AM

Getting Started

haven't try on lazada yet. so far heard complaints > satisfaction??

tried on Zalora ( under same entity of rocket internet / e jade services), service in terms of delivery is superb. made 2 trx, both receive within 3 days. FAST.

Lazada, dont dare to try..lel

+Quote Post
gadgetfreq
post Apr 29 2014, 04:05 PM

Supposed to arrive yesterday...but due to miss information I received the item today in good condition. So I believe Lazada is good... TaQBin also present a good service. Moto G 16GB... for RM719...
+Quote Post
ben_panced
post Apr 29 2014, 09:16 PM

i bougth a fridge from them..
what i can say is they are quite good
+Quote Post
un.deux.trois
post Apr 30 2014, 07:10 PM

Casual

Ordered a TV last Saturday, item has not arrived yet. The website indicated it would take 1-3 business days.cry.gif

This post has been edited by un.deux.trois: Apr 30 2014, 07:10 PM
+Quote Post
zorro78
post May 5 2014, 05:01 AM

QUOTE(cherkie1992 @ Dec 2 2013, 11:00 PM)
Saturday bought a phone from lazada for my mom, I received email that my payment is confirm and "Your Order has been Shipped" at today 1:22pm

once I reach home from work, nothing from my mother. no note or anything.

So I thought it was some misunderstanding, I tried to check out my order status this is what I got,

"Can't find your order number, please try again" or from my account in lazada "Can't find your order number or has been completed"

Tomorrow, I must call straight away to lazada shoot them 99. service bad is number 1 thing majority of the customers cannot accept including me >:(
+Quote Post
zorro78
post May 5 2014, 05:03 AM

hi, i am facing the same problem..it says"cnt find your order,please try again" this has been going on for 4 days,did your issue got resolved?m thinking of cancelling my order,wrote to cs but no reply..
+Quote Post
tarc2000
post May 16 2014, 12:58 PM

I'm ordering Original Samsung Note 3 N9005 LTE 32GB Black with 1 Year SME warranty and the price is RM1,878.00. After waiting for a week with no news, I was writing an email for enquiry, and at the same day, the support team is calling me to re-order at higher price due to their computer system glitches! The support team was talk so nice BUT was guiding me to order an Imported Note 3 with Local Supplier Warranty. Luckily, I was smart enough to handle the situation. I was cancelled the order due to the price is increase to RM1,969.00, furthermore it is a Imported and Local Supplier Warranty. As a new customer, the experience is terrible and I would Strongly NOT RECOMMENDED to order at Lazada.my, they are not trusted.
+Quote Post
arafat
post May 17 2014, 11:49 AM

ROCK ON!

I am trying to buy ps3 ,opting for cod

However the web still request me to key in for cc or paypal..

Is this normal? I supposes it is not required because i,ve selected cod.
+Quote Post
jjjia
post May 17 2014, 08:00 PM

im thinking of getting a nexus 7 from them. previously i bought 2 moto g from them, arrived in 2 days to my house in johor. no issue.
+Quote Post
jjjia
post May 17 2014, 08:03 PM

QUOTE(auto540 @ Mar 31 2014, 02:21 PM)

They just suck
I have a friend who also experienced the same issue. 16gb becomes 8gb. Luckily the 2 units i bought both came correct. overall, i think lazada is a good place to buy stuff with discount code.
+Quote Post
Osho
post May 18 2014, 01:47 AM

Getting Started

user posted image

Stupid CS 3 days after I pay and order no response at all, call them they say will check and return to me but never return to me, after 3 days I call them again they say due to system error they're unable to process the shipping due to system error although they already taken my money.

All call also keep asking me to hold for very long time (more than 30 mins), wasted my phone credit and time which they cannot afford or able to pay back.

Take my money and never ship my item, tell me they're not responsible for their system error! stupid CS tell me they won't stop me if I wanna complain anywhere online.

I buy from hong kong and US also faster and no problem than this stupid lazada.

I already call my credit card company to dispute the transaction (luckily I pay by card), or else they just telan my money because of their system error.

This is my first attempt to buy and it will be my last, I regret wanting to buy from this site!
+Quote Post
audreyreiko
post May 20 2014, 01:25 PM

Casual

I've been following this thread to read about Lazada reviews, and was apprehensive about making my first purchase. However the price for the item I was vying for was too attractive in lazada - outside price 249, lazada price 239, summore 10% master card discount = 215~~!!

On Sunday i originally made an order to COD, without the 10% discount which i didn't know only happen on Mondays for certain product ranges. Then, after finding out about it, I cancelled by order on Monday afternoon - also the items not yet shipped, so called them to cancel it - no hassle but I felt a bit bad for doing so.

Then, placed an order again yesterday around 6pm something, paid with mastercard, thought die la duno will sampai or not as i heard reviews saying if paid with card they drag your delivery.

Well it's now 1:27PM on Tuesday, item sudah received, seriously I'm surprised! So fast! Pleasantly surprised I might say, but I guess I might just be one of the lucky ones.
+Quote Post
angelinasoul
post May 23 2014, 01:42 AM

I have been buying things from Lazada and I LOVE LAZADA! Malaysia needs a site like this. Services are very good. Short delivery time. I have started to buy on Lazada few months ago. Before that I was scared that Lazada is a scam website that cheat people money. But then I did a research. I found a good blog talking about experience on buying from lazada. She wrote a very GOOD Lazada Review. The blogger also shared her ideas on how to get Free Lazada Voucher. Feel free to visit her blog: Chen's Blog: Beauty, Recipes, Travel, Korean, Shopping. She has bought many things from Lazada such as Waffle Makers, Speakers, Ipro Android Phone, Skin Care Products, Collagen Drink etc. After reading her blog, I have trust in Lazada and I really save a lot of money buying things from Lazada including using her methods to search for Lazada Vouchers and discount coupons. There is an easier way to get discount - Install the Lazada Apps. You will find many great deals there! I Really Truly Deeply Madly love Lazada.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by angelinasoul: May 23 2014, 02:02 AM
+Quote Post
DValentine
post May 23 2014, 01:52 AM

Getting Started

konfem atas tu pr lazada
+Quote Post
kamfoo
post May 23 2014, 02:10 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(angelinasoul @ May 23 2014, 01:42 AM)
I have been buying things from Lazada and I LOVE LAZADA! Malaysia needs a site like this. Services are very good. Short delivery time. I have started to buy on Lazada few months ago. Before that I was scared that Lazada is a scam website that cheat people money. But then I did a research. I found a good blog talking about experience on buying from lazada. She wrote a very GOOD Lazada Review. The blogger also shared her ideas on how to get Free Lazada Voucher. Feel free to visit her blog: Chen's Blog: Beauty, Recipes, Travel, Korean, Shopping. She has bought many things from Lazada such as Waffle Makers, Speakers, Ipro Android Phone, Skin Care Products, Collagen Drink etc. After reading her blog, I have trust in Lazada and I really save a lot of money buying things from Lazada including using her methods to search for Lazada Vouchers and discount coupons. There is an easier way to get discount - Install the Lazada Apps. You will find many great deals there! I Really Truly Deeply Madly love Lazada.

Attached Image
where the sandwich maker...
+Quote Post
shirley_andy
post May 23 2014, 09:03 PM

★Malaysian Sim Racers★

For those who experienced buying from Lazada.

how long it take for lazada to deliver the goods? if I order today or tomorrow(Saturday) can it reach by next Wednesday?

+Quote Post
jjjia
post May 24 2014, 05:13 PM

depends on item ordered. my experience, ordered sunday, item reached tuesday. moto g handphone. delivered to johor
+Quote Post
JoLee
post May 24 2014, 05:22 PM

Getting Started

Just bought Zen phone 4 on Wednesday item received today and good service. Used a rm25 voucher and got the phone for rm274
+Quote Post
kucingmainan
post May 24 2014, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

last time i buy bday present for my nephew take 2 weeks. jilaka. i thought 2,3 days can arrive. bolo lazada.
+Quote Post
jjjia
post May 27 2014, 12:03 PM

bought hard disk on sunday, received tuesday. no issue
+Quote Post
ruitian97
post May 27 2014, 08:39 PM

Getting Started

Lol?!?! I bought like a tons of items from time to time from lazada, until today never have problem leh.. Bought, Fujifilm instax camera, sony pulse headset, nikon D5200 and even an iphone 5c all no problem and shipped next day .. Except Nikon , because import item will be slower.. Now still waiting my sigma 18-200mm leh..

This post has been edited by ruitian97: May 27 2014, 08:41 PM
+Quote Post
Black Red
post May 27 2014, 08:53 PM

Casual

Attached Image
how much lazada pay you?
+Quote Post
mzms
post Jun 11 2014, 07:26 AM

Getting Started

Found this thread from someone's blog. I would like to add my two cents.
I started buying from Lazada early this year after clicking a link on FB.
I have since bought many things with the bulk of my purchase done last week when they had the vouchers and fire vouchers. out of 7 items, 3 have arrived and 1 of them with cracked casing (a watch, the display casing cracked), since it is cracked, it won't make a nice gift at all so I am going to return it for a refund.
In the past, I purchased the wrong product and returned it with the reason "Changed mind", lazada processed it quickly and I received my refund after about 2 weeks which is acceptable.
In my experience, some items arrive very fast, bought today, got it two days later. Some other items arrive few days later but usually it is the fault of GDEX and not Lazada because when I check status, it says "out for delivery" but GDEX only comes the day after, saying they didn't have enough time to deliver.
For import items, I bought a camera as the price was so low compared to other places. It arrived from Hong Kong and it took about 1 week, which is also acceptable to me for import items. It was sent by EMS.
Also, Lazada will update tracking number for most items and send notification but they will not do it for all items, in my experience anyway. Some items, the status shows "we are getting your items ready blah blah" but then suddenly they arrive two days later, even though the status still says still getting ready blah blah blah.
Some items area also sent by PosLaju, usually they are sent separately. If you buy 3 things, they might arrive in 3 boxes on different days. This is because Lazada will send out whichever item is ready first, while the others are being sourced. It seems like they do not wait until all items are ready. This to me is a good thing.
Oh ya, after I returned the tripod for refund, I ordered another tripod which said in stock, the next day, CS called me and said it was no longer in stock and therefore they will issue me refund (back into my card). The refund process took about 1-2 weeks for the cancelled item.
I usually pay by PayPal.
I have 4 more items expected today, one of them is a very big box containing a printer, I will update again once everything arrives.

+Quote Post
IluvProton
post Jun 11 2014, 07:29 AM

Getting Started

electrical? i think tesco cheaper
+Quote Post
jjjia
post Jun 11 2014, 07:31 AM

It depends. Like TV, no chance tesco will beat lazada.
+Quote Post
mzms
post Jun 12 2014, 06:50 AM

Getting Started

Here's an update to my earlier post below. So I would like to return the watch I bought because the display casing is damaged, I tried several times to create the return but when I click "next" it just brings me back to the accounts page instead of the returns form. I tried with Firefox and IE, same thing. Will try again later, could be website issue.
The two other items indicates "shipped"but there is no shipping information (packaged or consignment data not available).
Another one has not been shipped.
4 items received so far, all good except the watch with the cracked casing.

QUOTE(mzms @ Jun 11 2014, 07:26 AM)
Found this thread from someone's blog. I would like to add my two cents.
I started buying from Lazada early this year after clicking a link on FB.
I have since bought many things with the bulk of my purchase done last week when they had the vouchers and fire vouchers. out of 7 items, 3 have arrived and 1 of them with cracked casing (a watch, the display casing cracked), since it is cracked, it won't make a nice gift at all so I am going to return it for a refund.
In the past, I purchased the wrong product and returned it with the reason "Changed mind", lazada processed it quickly and I received my refund after about 2 weeks which is acceptable.
In my experience, some items arrive very fast, bought today, got it two days later. Some other items arrive few days later but usually it is the fault of GDEX and not Lazada because when I check status, it says "out for delivery" but GDEX only comes the day after, saying they didn't have enough time to deliver.
For import items, I bought a camera as the price was so low compared to other places. It arrived from Hong Kong and it took about 1 week, which is also acceptable to me for import items. It was sent by EMS.
Also, Lazada will update tracking number for most items and send notification but they will not do it for all items, in my experience anyway. Some items, the status shows "we are getting your items ready blah blah" but then suddenly they arrive two days later, even though the status still says still getting ready blah blah blah.
Some items area also sent by PosLaju, usually they are sent separately. If you buy 3 things, they might arrive in 3 boxes on different days. This is because Lazada will send out whichever item is ready first, while the others are being sourced. It seems like they do not wait until all items are ready. This to me is a good thing.
Oh ya, after I returned the tripod for refund, I ordered another tripod which said in stock, the next day, CS called me and said it was no longer in stock and therefore they will issue me refund (back into my card). The refund process took about 1-2 weeks for the cancelled item.
I usually pay by PayPal.
I have 4 more items expected today, one of them is a very big box containing a printer, I will update again once everything arrives.
+Quote Post
chinteck79
post Jun 12 2014, 07:51 AM

I got rm50 voucher and buy a pull up bar. Need to top up rm38 as it cost rm88. Then chose COD option. It came damn fast. I heard bad sories also. If not COD, dont try
+Quote Post
mzms
post Jun 16 2014, 07:37 PM

Getting Started

Well, I have finally managed to return the item I wanted to, by sending a support ticket and then support sent me a return pdf form.
I have also received a RM800++ printer, GDEX truly sucks, so slow! The item's ship date is 10 June but only 16th June I had to go to the office and ask about it then collect it myself.
Anyway it is in good condition and am happy with the purchase because I used the Lazada vouchers and got it for RM700+ only, big savings.
I have one last item yet to be received, sent by poslaju. It has been more than a week so ya, Lazada items are cheaper when we use the vouchers and discount codes, but if you need the items urgently, it is a big risk to buy from them.

One other note, one of the items I ordered indicated "shipped" when I checked the status, but few days later, I received sms notification saying my refund had been processed. I was shocked, huh? What refund?? Apparently, that item was out of stock and then Lazada cancelled the order and proceeded to refund me without telling me by phone or email or even sms. Fortunately, it is not an urgent or necessary item.

+Quote Post
GHBZDK
post Jun 16 2014, 07:38 PM

yes they are legit but the delivery really... doh.gif
my fren order moto g wait 3 weeks only come
+Quote Post
Eoma
post Jun 16 2014, 07:47 PM

- ,. -
Group Icon
Group: Elite

Ordered a Moto G before. Ok, fast delivery but no screen protector as mentioned - although since the order was fulfilled by DirectD so can't blame Lazada.
Currently waiting for Huawei Honor 3c. Let's see how they do this time.
+Quote Post
jjjia
post Jun 16 2014, 10:44 PM

QUOTE(GHBZDK @ Jun 16 2014, 07:38 PM)
yes they are legit but the delivery really... doh.gif
my fren order moto g wait 3 weeks only come
when did your friend order? Maybe when it first come out in January? that time every online store also need to wait long.
My moto g received the next day, bought in february. My friend also the same. I have no confidence issue buying from them
+Quote Post
Y.J.S
post Jun 16 2014, 10:46 PM

MLM

Wanted to buy a Note 2 last year. After signing up and confirming COD, this bugima last min emailed and said cant make the deal because no stock.
+Quote Post
mzms
post Jun 17 2014, 06:42 PM

Getting Started

Well all of my 6 out of 7 ordered items from more than a week ago have been delivered, (1 item was cancelled by lazada cos no stock but I was not informed prior to it, just suddenly got sms saying I have been issued a refund), the last one arrived today. Also, my return request for one of the items damaged in the delivery has been approved and they will also refund my postage.

Lazada needs to stop putting small items in just a single layer bubble wrap and putting it in the courier plastic bag because it can cause damage to the item. They have to start using small boxes instead like many other online sellers. This will reduce damage and return.

Overall, I am satisfied lah, I used the vouchers and got significant savings, just that have to wait lor. Out of the 7, 1 arrived fairly quickly, 2 so-so, 2 fairly slow (but still meet item delivery time stated in item page) and 1 late (more than time stated in item page). Slow delivery is also fault of the courier partners lor.

My advice, if you do need item urgently, buy elsewhere.

P/s I placed order for two more items yesterday, today I received sms saying they have been shipped. So overall, I would shop again with them. But for urgent items, better to buy at a shop.

This post has been edited by mzms: Jun 17 2014, 06:55 PM
+Quote Post
Intel Core i7
post Jun 17 2014, 06:47 PM

Casual

Ordered at Samsung LED TV around 1am today and received it a while go.Never had issue with lazada previously
+Quote Post
mzms
post Jun 17 2014, 06:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Intel Core i7 @ Jun 17 2014, 06:47 PM)
Ordered at Samsung LED TV around 1am today and received it a while go.Never had issue with lazada previously
WOW that is super fast!
+Quote Post
d60x
post Jun 20 2014, 05:23 PM

Lazada is not really trustworthy. Ordered a watch yesterday with good price and offer and payment make. But day after received cancellation email saying no stock.

I think they notice the price is too low after checking with their supplier so they just cancel the order, its not because of no stock else they should have tell the customer if they want to wait. To me this is not honoring their publish price and is another form of unfair trade aka 'cheat'. So be careful before you make your credit card payment. Refund is not immediate.
+Quote Post
maliwan
post Jun 30 2014, 04:43 PM

Getting Started

Just placed order for two items today. Hope everything work out ok. Will update later on.
+Quote Post
Crys_Crys
post Jul 12 2014, 01:11 PM

My HaIr is Ash Green with Green!! **{o_O}**

Anyone have Lazada's Voucher Coupon Code????
+Quote Post
blackmarket
post Jul 16 2014, 01:58 PM

On my way

They gave me a discount voucher of rm40 after i bought something that cost rm100 to me hmm.gif

BTW, if item e.g a watch stated 'import', any chances that the item is not genuine ? or perhaps fake? , cause the price is like 50% cheaper then the those selling outside(with local warranty).
+Quote Post
cIvIc_noob
post Jul 17 2014, 03:55 AM

Yays i get to have a title...er...what should i put?

I just placed order at 6.02 and bank deduct my money liao cause send me sms, and then after that they cancel my order for 3 item.

I was like WTF, I just wrote to them 20 mins ago. I purposely apply RHB Debit card to get RM50 discount, I had to pay Rm 20 for the Debit card.

Their customer service number call nobody angkat one, I called at least 3 times yesterday, 2 times in the morning to confirm the RHB Promotion, but i went to RHB to confirm since Lazada didn't pick up the phone. Again at 6+ after I ordered.
+Quote Post
lastchao
post Jul 18 2014, 09:23 PM

why i cant saw my other current status
+Quote Post
lastchao
post Jul 18 2014, 09:23 PM

why i cant saw my other current status?yesterday still can saw

This post has been edited by lastchao: Jul 18 2014, 09:28 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ceres89
post Jul 20 2014, 01:33 PM

lazada malaysia's discount voucher looks great at the first time. But after placing a couple of orders with voucher, their finance department will cancel your order and claim you have used multiple vouchers. Those newly released vouchers are intended for new comers only. If you ask for clarification, CS will start to tell you if you are not happy about it, you can go else where to buy your items. To me Lazada is not trustworthy and their way handling order with vouchers is another form cheating customers.

This post has been edited by ceres89: Jul 20 2014, 01:49 PM
+Quote Post
Dendi Pudge
post Jul 21 2014, 12:09 PM

I personally ordered moto g too but what pissed me off that i have ordered and paid and they told me is out of stock. So i have a choice to turn the fund into credit so i can purchase other stuff or wait for refund in like a week. But the best part is they gave me a rm50 voucher code so its fine i guess. But that time is high in demand for that phone and everyone was trying to grab it like hell! i wont blame them for that.

anyway for those who shops at lazada here is a free coupon code you can get from this website http://bit.ly/1l2oyAw i think they currently having a RM30 off coupon code for you to use for free, try it out.. my friend suggested this site to me.

It's abit tedious that you have to register as a user to use it, but the codes are all legit so far so its worth doing that extra step. Enjoy!
+Quote Post
MasterZew
post Jul 21 2014, 12:52 PM

QUOTE(blackmarket @ Jul 16 2014, 01:58 PM)
They gave me a discount voucher of rm40 after i bought something that cost rm100 to me  hmm.gif

BTW, if item e.g a watch stated 'import', any chances that the item is not genuine ? or perhaps fake? ,  cause the price is like 50% cheaper then the those selling outside(with local warranty).
import = grey import laaa

AP watch also u wanna wear ah ? brows.gif
+Quote Post
andrew132
post Jul 24 2014, 06:25 PM

Getting Started

guys! here is the 10 best sellers at Lazada Malaysia during Hari Raya 2014. http://snip.ly/GfQ Is pretty funny one. Read it guys!
+Quote Post
hyde6699
post Jul 29 2014, 04:10 PM

http://www.lazada.com.my/import-nikon-d530...bag-490290.html

Guys, any idea for this? The price looks so wooww... I don't understand with the "IMPORT" means. And also none of the local supplier details too. hmmm...
+Quote Post
GameSky
post Jul 29 2014, 04:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(hyde6699 @ Jul 29 2014, 04:10 PM)
http://www.lazada.com.my/import-nikon-d530...bag-490290.html

Guys, any idea for this? The price looks so wooww... I don't understand with the "IMPORT" means. And also none of the local supplier details too. hmmm...
my colleague bought the "imported" phone..delivery was like 3 weeks +...

plud im not fond of their preferred courier as well, gdex..
+Quote Post
@rleng
post Jul 29 2014, 04:29 PM

Getting Started

Bought i lot of stuff from them for the past few months... No big issue so far. got wrong item once, but the CS arranged for replacement right away. Overall quite okay lor. And yah, will only place my order when there's promo/voucher available!! Like last night, wIth RM 50 raya voucher, I bought myself a PS4 camera at 159 only!! 👏👏

This post has been edited by @rleng: Jul 29 2014, 04:31 PM
+Quote Post
MrLoo
post Jul 29 2014, 04:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(@rleng @ Jul 29 2014, 04:29 PM)
Bought i lot of stuff from them for the past few months... No big issue so far. got wrong item once, but the CS arranged for replacement right away. Overall quite okay lor. And yah, will only place my order when there's promo/voucher available!! Like last night, wIth RM 50 raya voucher, I bought myself a PS4 camera at 159 only!! 👏👏
got rm 50 voucher meh? lel... i use the 10% discount zzz
+Quote Post
kong
post Jul 30 2014, 11:20 AM

not one of the best online shops. i avoid buying from them now.

you read the stories by others and you will see that it's a common tendency to sell you stuffs they don't have, and often take much longer than reasonable. definitely not the shop to go to if you need something in a hurry.

and their spam emails just keep coming....
+Quote Post
alucard89
post Jul 30 2014, 11:27 AM

Regular

Got a friend who bought a watch from a seller there,
A month passed and he still haven't received it, stuck with nationwide express I think
+Quote Post
MrLoo
post Jul 30 2014, 05:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!

i ordered on monday, today 2/3 of the things i bot in the morning...
+Quote Post
razornick22
post Jul 31 2014, 06:32 PM

Casual

DO NOT TRUST LAZADA ON THE IMPORTED STUFF! NO WARRANTY! CONFIRM 100% AP UNIT. ALREADY CALLED LAZADA AND ASK THEM WHETHER IS MY IMPORTED PHONE ORIGINAL? THEY SAY NO, BUT IS SOMETHING LIKE AP. I LIKE WTF? I THOUGHT U GUYS SELL ORIGINAL ITEMS ONLY? WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE EVER! IF ANYONE PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER, "T&L TELECOM", PLEASE BEWARE ON THE RATINGS AND REVIEW, THEY ONLY APPROVED GOODS REVIEW! PLEASE BEWARE ON THE WARRANTY CARD, IF NO WARRANTY = CONFIRM FAKE PRODUCTS.

This post has been edited by razornick22: Jul 31 2014, 06:33 PM
+Quote Post
kimsim
post Jul 31 2014, 07:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(razornick22 @ Jul 31 2014, 06:32 PM)
DO NOT TRUST LAZADA ON THE IMPORTED STUFF! NO WARRANTY! CONFIRM 100% AP UNIT. ALREADY CALLED LAZADA AND ASK THEM WHETHER IS MY IMPORTED PHONE ORIGINAL? THEY SAY NO, BUT IS SOMETHING LIKE AP. I LIKE WTF? I THOUGHT U GUYS SELL ORIGINAL ITEMS ONLY? WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE EVER! IF ANYONE PURCHASING ANY ITEMS FROM THIS SELLER, "T&L TELECOM", PLEASE BEWARE ON THE RATINGS AND REVIEW, THEY ONLY APPROVED GOODS REVIEW! PLEASE BEWARE ON THE WARRANTY CARD, IF NO WARRANTY = CONFIRM FAKE PRODUCTS.
Wanna cheap stuff n what you pay for...
Warranty is diffidence case lah, when they issue receipt and warranty card ship together?
+Quote Post
razornick22
post Jul 31 2014, 09:43 PM

Casual

Original Price RM1500
I brought for RM1440
I didn't know an imported item which is cheaper for RM60 don't have any warranty card in it. You can say i cheapskate because of RM60 so i went to buy IMPORTED item. I thought they charging me RM60 extra to deliver in between 6-8 days than 3days. Cause other local seller sells at RM1500 to deliver in 3 days time, with Warranty Card in it. I'm like throwing 1.4k into the drain seriously..
+Quote Post
patnam
post Aug 6 2014, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

lazada sucks, me prefer groupon...
+Quote Post
Iylia
post Aug 10 2014, 07:56 PM

Getting Started

im looking to buy the LG 55LB5820 from Lazada because can't seem to find it in retail shops.
Any comments?
The seller is Lazada
+Quote Post
weretiger
post Aug 10 2014, 08:08 PM

Foyuuuuuuuh

BOUGHT a SD card rm104 on Friday, 3 days later no updates no news.... email support, get a replied saying will update,ask me give 48 hours. fak... on Friday (1 week), email support, ask me give another 48 hours.

i tulan call support and support say maybe supplied no stock, ask me give extra 48 hours.. i sipeh tulan. on friday (2 weeks ago, already 2 weeks) i call and they say will cancel the order and will refund rm104 to my CC.

last friday (3 weeks) i received email saying the item is with LEX (Lazada express) will ship to me....

WTF!!!!!

This post has been edited by weretiger: Aug 10 2014, 08:10 PM
+Quote Post
SamsengFan
post Aug 10 2014, 08:12 PM

Casual

the example of how ppl will still buy, even if they can read review in the net
+Quote Post
aripjuana
post Aug 18 2014, 08:31 AM

Phewww..
Thank god..no issue with my delivery..

I made an order at 1am (Sunday)..
I bought an upright freezer (RM799)..
Bought it from Lazada coz it is hard to find it outside..if got, the price is higher..
The GDex called me at 8am today to deliver the freezer..

Worried coz after I made a payment (I made an online payment), I read this forum..
Most of the feedbacks are COD..

I'm not Lazada's PR.. lol
+Quote Post
teh_tarik_satu
post Aug 18 2014, 08:33 AM

Getting Started

lazada okay ma, but I never for their ezy payment.
+Quote Post
acexii
post Aug 18 2014, 09:06 AM

Casual

For above RM300 item, I always use COD method on my purchase. If no option for COD, no purchase. COD method limitied to KV, Penang & Johor.
+Quote Post
RoyMcAvoy
post Aug 18 2014, 09:12 AM

I'm much manlier than ur kpop/jpop wannabe bf

Only buy when the seller is lazada itself.

If the seller is 3rd party, better go to lelong. There are a lot of trust-able seller with high rating there
+Quote Post
Rusty Nail
post Aug 18 2014, 09:18 AM

Why am I still here?

Worst experience so far was getting less than what paid for. In the sales page listed
Dvr
USB cable
Car charger
Hdmi cable
Manual

I got
Dvr
USB cable
Manual

Missing car charger and hdmi cable. I know that item is impossible to give hdmi cable because the Dvr don't have hdmi out. But I still need the car charger.

So i email customer service. They only give rm 20 rebate coupon code 1 week later after I reminded them.
Not entirely their fault. The product was supplied by 3rd party.

Those directly under lazada so far no problem.
+Quote Post
cofin
post Aug 19 2014, 03:18 AM

Finally

I test their service for some cheap handheld vacum cleaner rm75 shipping to Sarawak arrive in 2 days .....

Now i'm thinking isit ok or not to buy a Samsung 4k TV for RM9999 ......lol i'm wondering how they gonna ship it to Sarawak such a huge item and free shipping somemore ....

Maybe test drive their service again buy soundbar rm1499 see if it arrive rather than straight go 9999
+Quote Post
Nareen
post Aug 19 2014, 03:22 AM

thumbs up for them.......bought 2 external hdd,and a headphone from them..........
+Quote Post
adi89
post Aug 21 2014, 11:12 PM

Getting Started

so far so good. once i bought imported watch (invicta) takes time to arrived only about 3 days. very fast. then bought braun watch. 1 day only it tooks to be delivered. very trusted online seller
+Quote Post
un.deux.trois
post Aug 21 2014, 11:20 PM

Casual

I received my item yesterday. Apparently it was imported from Hong Kong. Lazada said it would be delivered in 13-20 days, I received it in 14 days. rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
pzo
post Aug 21 2014, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(razornick22 @ Jul 31 2014, 06:32 PM)
Just bought lumia 1320 from them / T&L Telecom.. now feel scare already... wonder how long will i get it..
+Quote Post
blissandecstasy
post Aug 24 2014, 06:38 AM

Getting Started

Is it safe to get dslr from them ?
+Quote Post
bytes00
post Aug 24 2014, 06:52 AM

Getting Started

actually buying from lazada depends your luck. select a few, study on who's the seller. but rest assured if seller is Lazada. else any problem, you may goto consumer bureau for a complain and might get refunded.
+Quote Post
ymc2303
post Aug 24 2014, 06:56 AM

even with discounted vouchers, i find lazada's price is bit marked up higher than the rest..
+Quote Post
Jonlam
post Aug 24 2014, 06:57 AM

Getting Started

I have bought 2 units of 60" Sharp LED TV from Lazada. No problem. Although the delivery is a bit slow.
+Quote Post
cofin
post Aug 24 2014, 07:14 AM

Finally

QUOTE(Jonlam @ Aug 24 2014, 06:57 AM)
I have bought 2 units of 60" Sharp LED TV from Lazada. No problem. Although the delivery is a bit slow.
West Malaysia or East Malaysia ?

Planning to get a 65" TV from them
+Quote Post
acbc
post Aug 24 2014, 07:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!

My Sony Z1 Compact purchased from Lazada is original. Have MY Sony warranty card. Price after discount is RM 14xx which is RM 100-200 cheaper than outside.

All depends on your shopping skill. If too desperate, u will end up with AP products.
+Quote Post
tunasandwich
post Aug 24 2014, 06:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jonlam @ Aug 24 2014, 06:57 AM)
how does the warranty work? which seller did you buy it from?

+Quote Post
Marcus95
post Aug 24 2014, 06:10 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sevilslayer @ Jun 13 2012, 12:24 PM)
lai lai, mien hold up. all review is welcomed
XD planning to buy http://www.lazada.com.my/Samsung-Galaxy-S-...te%29-9029.html <- sooo cheap .  Tooo good to be true?
i don't buy handphone online.. unless it's from the official website
+Quote Post
kepong87
post Aug 24 2014, 06:52 PM

So far, i buy IT accessories like logitech keyboard, mouse.
nokia cheap phone, coway water filter have no problem.

Lazada is just a middle man, you have to look at the seller.
When i buy my water filter, the seller is coway malaysia, then only i decide to buy it.

when i buy my logitech stuff, there is showing 3 years local warranty.
+Quote Post
lukeman12
post Aug 24 2014, 07:19 PM

My experience with lazada, all postage to Kuala Terengganu by GDEX, total around rm4500

OCT 2013, i bought Nikon d3200 kit (IMPORT) fullfilled by lazada, it was like 500 cheaper, for a 1st DSLR camera, why not. Came in no problem at all, with a bigger box (kamera kit + bag)..i know import may have problem with RMA, but for one year only, I gambled coz I kinda trust nikon DSLR build quality, still working today

MAY 2014, i got a 250 voucher, plus an extra 300 cheaper, bought an XPERIA Z ULTRA, fullfilled by lazada, 1 year LOCAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY..
Item was THORUS sealed, from what I know, it is original, I can RMA at sony centre, i think. 500 cheaper, cheaper than AP, for a badass phone, why not

a week after that, I bought a 64gb microSD card, with 25 voucher

oh, a week after that, i got another 250 voucher, i bought asus GTX780..fullfilled by AONE PLUS, 3 years LOCAL SUPPLIER WARRANTY..yeah it was quiet a gamble, at the same time I got good experience with asus video cards RMA was kinda easy

So to me, you have to be picky with these stuff
1. IMPORT/NON-IMPORT,
2. Fullfilled by LAZADA/popular shop/shop you never heard of
3. local manufacturer warranty/local supplier warranty/2weeks lazada warranty lol
4. Your personal experience with such brands, rate of failure, brand quality, RMA at any local shop or must specific shop.
5. Type of electronics, i think different things have different ways to RMA, so need to study a bit

one more note, GDEX to Kuala Terengganu is quite good, my place is even at kampung area
Hope this helps
+Quote Post
WIS9000
post Aug 24 2014, 10:57 PM

Getting Started

Hi guys,

Planning to get some audio products from lazada.

Was hoping anyone can shared their experience with a seller from S&L Audio Visual. Any negative experiences from this seller on lazada?
+Quote Post
SingTime
post Aug 27 2014, 04:09 PM

Getting Started

Sony Xperia Z2 (RM1650) cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S5? "Import" means AP? 48 hour delivery promise woh hmm.gif

http://www.lazada.com.my/catalog/?q=sony+z2
+Quote Post
Jonlam
post Aug 29 2014, 09:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(cofin @ Aug 24 2014, 07:14 AM)
West Malaysia or East Malaysia ?

Planning to get a 65" TV from them
West Malaysia

QUOTE(tunasandwich @ Aug 24 2014, 06:02 PM)
how does the warranty work? which seller did you buy it from?
From Lazada itself. Don't know who is the seller.

BTW they use different courier for both TVs. Both of them also do not set it up for you. You need to unbox it yourself.

This post has been edited by Jonlam: Aug 29 2014, 09:16 PM
+Quote Post
Izzairi
post Aug 29 2014, 09:26 PM

Getting Started

Attached Image
omg this long review...

makes it look like ur paid to do this
+Quote Post
yugimudo
post Aug 29 2014, 09:29 PM

Casual

If it too good to be true, it is a scam.

Owh but i idid buy something from lazada, pressure cooker.

On time delivery and item in good condition.

This post has been edited by yugimudo: Aug 29 2014, 09:30 PM
+Quote Post
alvinfks78
post Sep 3 2014, 11:26 AM

On my way

is the RM10 voucher Lazada reusable with different email?
+Quote Post
ronron
post Sep 4 2014, 03:16 PM

Casual

My bad experience with Lazada.com.my

I bought a speaker set, Edifier C3 (sold and fulfilled by Lazada) on 30/8/14.

Item shipped by GDEX and received on 4/9/14 (Thursday) morning. When I opened up the lazada box, it was a WRONG ITEM - Edifier P3080M instead of C3. mad.gif

- 4/9/14 (Thursday). Immediately, I call Lazada and request refund. Lazada Customer Service sent me an email with Manual Return Form attachment and ask me to Fill it up. Lazada Customer Service scheduled Poslaju to come and pick up the wrong item on next week Tuesday.

- 8/9/14 (Monday). Received call from Poslaju about the pick up scheduled by Lazada. Poslaju came and picked up the wrong item. Return Postage covered by Lazada.

- 9/9/14 (Tuesday). Poslaju tracking detail shows that the wrong item already sent and received by Lazada Warehouse.

- 10/9/2014 (Wednesday). Call Lazada Customer Services. No status update. Lazada Customer Services told me that they are waiting for update from Lazada Warehouse.

- 11/9/2014 (Thursday). Call Lazada Customer Services again. Lazada Customer Services confirmed that the wrong item has arrived and received by the Lazada Warehouse, the refund is in process.

- 12/9/2014 (Friday).
Call Lazada Customer Services again. Lazada Customer Services confirmed that the refund is under process and already forwarded to finance department.
On the evening 6.17pm, I received an email from Lazada and telling me that refund has been initiated.

- 16/9/2014 (Tuesday). Finally, I received the refund amount this morning in my credit card account statement and showing that the transaction was done on 12/9/2014.

Now I understand why there are so many bad reviews about Lazada.com.my.

sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by ronron: Oct 23 2014, 10:39 AM
+Quote Post
mystvearn
post Sep 16 2014, 11:25 PM

Been reading the entire thread. From what I can guess is this Lazada is understaff I guess with the mixups. I guess Lazada is no Amazon.
+Quote Post
ray123
post Sep 16 2014, 11:29 PM

Senior Citizen

Received my Microsoft Surface 3, Type Cover and Docking Station in good order. There was a delay (nearly 2 weeks) but it's the same everywhere both online and in physical stores (Senheng, Thundermatch).

If you're wary, then order from trusted merchants at the premium shops section at the front page. My items were from Aone PLus.
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Sep 18 2014, 10:45 AM

On my way

4 pana fan just arrived ...yeahhh
+Quote Post
lepet
post Sep 19 2014, 03:35 PM

Getting Started

Lazada advertise product already out of stock.

Last monday already make an order with amount of RM5k+. The payment already made thru mastercard.
Then today (after 4 days of payment), lazada send an email to me mentioned the product is not available and they will refund my money.

After 4 day they want to cancel my order? Wtf??
They also already remove the item from their website today?? Too late already... i gues im not the lucky one..

Further action in my mind:
1. Complain to tribunal - selling an item online but they did not have item/product in hand. (I feel being cheated by lazada).
2. Complain to bank negara - how can this company been allowed to made credit card transaction from people without have the product that they advertise in their website.

This is my experience buying an item from lazada.

+Quote Post
Stinga
post Sep 24 2014, 09:13 PM

QUOTE(lepet @ Sep 19 2014, 03:35 PM)

Last monday already make an order with amount of RM5k+. The payment already made thru mastercard.
Then today (after 4 days of payment), lazada send an email to me mentioned the product is not available and they will refund my money.

They also already  remove the item from their website today?? Too late already... i gues im not the lucky one..

1. Complain to tribunal - selling an item online  but they did not have item/product in hand. (I feel being cheated by lazada).
2. Complain to bank negara - how can this company been allowed to made credit card transaction from people without have the product that they advertise in their website.

Agreed with you.. I also experienced same thing today. I placed an order of RM 614 on 21 September via credit card, today when I check the order status it changed to cancel. No calling or prior email sent to me regarding this matter. The product I select was sold and fulfilled by LAZADA.. If don't have stock on hand, why sell it? It is so frustrated!
+Quote Post
wadieq
post Sep 24 2014, 11:35 PM

Aku Senior, Hang Dupe

They also already  remove the item from their website today?? Too late already... i gues im not the lucky one..

1. Complain to tribunal - selling an item online  but they did not have item/product in hand. (I feel being cheated by lazada).

did u get 10% off if using mastercard ? i think maybe it less to much until below their cost.. so they just cancel the order
still it is unacceptable
+Quote Post
Stinga
post Sep 24 2014, 11:53 PM

QUOTE(wadieq @ Sep 24 2014, 11:35 PM)
did u get 10% off if using mastercard ? i think maybe it less to much until below their cost.. so they just cancel the order
still it is unacceptable
If they are not willing to give the discount, then don't sell and don't post it.

This post has been edited by Stinga: Sep 25 2014, 12:02 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Stinga
post Sep 25 2014, 02:22 PM

How's your case dy? I just lodge my complaint to e-aduan@kpdnkk.gov.my yesterday and they acknowledge already open the file.. May I know any updates from tribunal or bank negara?
+Quote Post
mizdd90
post Oct 14 2014, 10:03 AM

recently I bought a phone from lazada..this is super bad experience.. in the description of the phone, it said the phone is android.. can play any games.. since the phone is auto update the system, I cant stop it.. after updated, I cant even use any google apps including playing games COC and youtube.. then I tried to find solutions in internet... only root the phone... just bought less than a WEEK...! If I root the phone then the warranty will be void.. then I ask lazada CS... they asked me to return it back to them... OK.. I follow every instructions they asked... I even fill the comment with setails of my problem with the phone.. once it reached there, they emailed me and simply said my phone is working good.. my details asked them to install the phone with Gapps.. of course the phone is working good.. seems they never read the problems of the phone.. of course the phone is working good... I replied the email.. I didnt say the phone is not working good.. I ask for their help to install gapps only.. stupid! then I ask for refund since I need to buy phone urgently... they never reply until now.. shit! im thinking to report to kpdnkk.. what do u guys think?

p/s: dont buy anything from lazada... bad2 experience!
+Quote Post
mizdd90
post Oct 14 2014, 10:06 AM

QUOTE(Stinga @ Sep 25 2014, 02:22 PM)
How's your case dy?  I just lodge my complaint to  e-aduan@kpdnkk.gov.my yesterday and they acknowledge already open the file.. May I know any updates from tribunal or bank negara?
i want to report to kpdnkk also... hope can get my money back...
+Quote Post
slc83
post Oct 21 2014, 12:26 PM

My biggest regret is never listen to advise given by friends who have bad experiences buying from Lazada. Although the value for the powerbanks I paid is not a big sum but I felt cheated by them as they delivered sub-standard item. Worst still both units of the same brand and model cannot be use at all. Already emailed and spoken to them for the past one-month but still no solution to solve my problem. They are trying their luck to make me giving up claiming from them which I will never. Also never, believe those products review. We can see only good reviews. Bad reviews missing.
+Quote Post
eelynsoon
post Oct 22 2014, 04:57 PM

whoever that uses paypal can get back ur refunds..
+Quote Post
maxnergy
post Oct 30 2014, 02:14 AM

Getting Started

Which one would you buy? Lazada provide 3 years warranty, impart 1 year by canon

http://www.lazada.com.my/canon-pixma-pro-1...ter-505858.html

http://www.ipmart.com.my/main/product/Cano...php?prod=465093
+Quote Post
sanjuarez
post Nov 16 2014, 05:06 PM

QUOTE(fregort @ Jun 27 2012, 04:13 PM)
Hi all, still waiting for my purchased item to be delivered anxiously. Promised by Lazada CS latest this Friday (ie the 7th day from date of purchase). Praying....
OMG somebody help me I just bought a acer laptop for rm889with cash on delivery option.I hope it arrives order number is

+Quote Post
Rusty Nail
post Nov 16 2014, 05:15 PM

Why am I still here?

QUOTE(mizdd90 @ Oct 14 2014, 10:03 AM)
recently I bought a phone from lazada..this is super bad experience.. in the description of the phone, it said the phone is android.. can play any games.. since the phone is auto update the system, I cant stop it.. after updated, I cant even use any google apps including playing games COC and youtube.. then I tried to find solutions in internet... only root the phone... just bought less than a WEEK...!  If I root the phone then the warranty will be void.. then I ask lazada CS... they asked me to return it  back to them... OK.. I follow every instructions they asked... I even fill the comment with setails of my problem with the phone.. once it reached there, they emailed me and simply said my phone is working good.. my details asked them to install the phone with Gapps.. of course the phone is working good.. seems they never read the problems of the phone.. of course the phone is working good... I replied the email.. I didnt say the phone is not working good.. I ask for their help to install gapps only.. stupid!  then I ask for refund since I need to buy phone urgently... they never reply until now.. shit! im thinking to report to kpdnkk.. what do u guys think?

p/s: dont buy anything from lazada... bad2 experience!
yes, demand for the refund.

waiting for my refund too.

They sold OEM Win7 disguised as retail win 7.
already demanded for refund, no news.
going to tribunal to lodge a complaint soon.
+Quote Post
flowerhorn08
post Nov 16 2014, 05:21 PM

Getting Started

Look like there're tons of complaints against Lazada. Luckily for me, my purchases all went well.

I bought Logitech keyboard, mouse, Samsung ink cartridge, Pensonic hot water dispenser, Pensonic hot water heater etc. Good usually delivered within 2 weeks with some of them a matter of 2 to 3 days. Cheaper also!

Seemed to me we should buy goods that are having minimum problem and with no need to have software updates.
+Quote Post
popcorn513
post Nov 17 2014, 05:25 PM

☆(≡ω≡.)☆

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

thanks for sharing, initially saw cheap 5.1 sound system from them
seems better go deal with physical shop do full test with ps3 console
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Nov 17 2014, 05:27 PM

On my way

today with 10% mastercard ..bought a couple of airconds...cheapest I can find so far
+Quote Post
popcorn513
post Nov 17 2014, 05:31 PM

☆(≡ω≡.)☆

QUOTE(bengang13 @ Nov 17 2014, 05:27 PM)
today with 10% mastercard ..bought a couple of airconds...cheapest I can find so far
actually how to check the seller?
I planning to buy this but donno safe or not....
http://www.lazada.com.my/philips-51-3d-blu...ble-680464.html
+Quote Post
ichi_24
post Nov 17 2014, 05:33 PM

Casual

Really that bad eh?

I even saw few error

Zenfone4 selling for 10k laugh.gif
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Nov 17 2014, 05:40 PM

On my way

QUOTE(popcorn513 @ Nov 17 2014, 05:31 PM)
actually how to check the seller?
I planning to buy this but donno safe or not....
http://www.lazada.com.my/philips-51-3d-blu...ble-680464.html
donno lar..didn't check. I just took those with free delivery this its from Murni Marketing..hopefully ok lor.if not complain to lazada
+Quote Post
ketiak_masyam
post Nov 17 2014, 05:41 PM

Getting Started

bought easy mop, manyak murah
+Quote Post
kevinc66
post Nov 17 2014, 06:58 PM

Getting Started

Ppls sometimes don't understand. A company have been receiving so many complaints is not a trustworthy company. They advertised huge juicy discounts to attract customers. If you are lucky, yes you will get it. If not, nightmare for you.

Amazon is 101% better than Lazada.
+Quote Post
Malefique
post Nov 18 2014, 04:09 PM

I've had 2 different orders with Lazada and can tell you that the experience you have will be different depending on the 'merchant' since Lazada is just a platform.

My 1st order was a Destiny PS4 bundle at 1579. Big money, quite worried, but everything went smooth. Delivery came less than a week and nothing was wrong with the packaging. Was very happy with the purchase.

My 2nd order was with a different merchant for a PS4 game along with PS4 fans. The game was a pre-order, to be released today (18th Nov). I made this order last week, Saturday 8th.
The fans came first, along with the invoice stating the game was in the delivery. At this point I'm not super worried since I know the game is a pre-order but I sent a mail to Lazada asking if the game will come seperately. They confirmed that it will and I was content.

Then my online status says that the whole order was completed and closed and ask me to enjoy my order. When I called Lazada customer care, they checked with the merchant and now they informed me that the merchant has stated that the order has already been fulfilled. Major wtf. So I ask Lazada to give me the separate tracking number for the game (which was 179 RM). Still pending...
+Quote Post
Xander-G
post Nov 18 2014, 04:20 PM

Getting Started

always COD...
+Quote Post
Malefique
post Nov 19 2014, 02:12 PM

QUOTE(Malefique @ Nov 18 2014, 04:09 PM)
I've had 2 different orders with Lazada and can tell you that the experience you have will be different depending on the 'merchant' since Lazada is just a platform.

My 1st order was a Destiny PS4 bundle at 1579.  Big money, quite worried, but everything went smooth.  Delivery came less than a week and nothing was wrong with the packaging.  Was very happy with the purchase.

My 2nd order was with a different merchant for a PS4 game along with PS4 fans.  The game was a pre-order, to be released today (18th Nov).  I made this order last week, Saturday 8th.
The fans came first, along with the invoice stating the game was in the delivery.  At this point I'm not super worried since I know the game is a pre-order but I sent a mail to Lazada asking if the game will come seperately.  They confirmed that it will and I was content.

Then my online status says that the whole order was completed and closed and ask me to enjoy my order.  When I called Lazada customer care, they checked with the merchant and now they informed me that the merchant has stated that the order has already been fulfilled.  Major wtf.  So I ask Lazada to give me the separate tracking number for the game (which was 179 RM).  Still pending...
So I got my order yesterday, pleasant surprise! There's some serious communication breakdown between merchant and Lazada, and the fact they don't allow anything other than 4-5 star reviews is rather worrying. Still, so far my 2 experiences with them have turned out to be good. With the 50 dollar voucher I added, I got a deal that seems practically a loss ( i'm still wondering how they make money with free delivery). Worth a try.
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Nov 20 2014, 10:31 AM

On my way

well the inevitable just happened. they cancelled my order say no stock. them when I asked why was it in your website they say they are about the remove it from the list..i was like WTF.
+Quote Post
loli_yat
post Nov 20 2014, 10:36 AM

Getting Started

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3346431&hl=
+Quote Post
zodius
post Nov 20 2014, 12:06 PM

Getting Started

hmm... wtf is this? item is being packed and after 1 week cancelled? really wtf... 1st purchase from them become like this... lol...
user posted image
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Nov 20 2014, 12:12 PM

On my way

QUOTE(zodius @ Nov 20 2014, 12:06 PM)
hmm... wtf is this? item is being packed and after 1 week cancelled? really wtf... 1st purchase from them become like this... lol...
user posted image
same here lar bro, I called them yesterday, they say sourcing. next cancel. called the helpdesk they say no more stock, asked why still in the website they say in the process of removing it. guess what, still in the website.

actually I also ordered 2 fans and suppose to be delivered today. told them cancel all.
+Quote Post
zodius
post Nov 20 2014, 12:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bengang13 @ Nov 20 2014, 12:12 PM)
same here lar bro, I called them yesterday, they say sourcing. next cancel. called the helpdesk they say no more stock, asked why still in the website they say in the process of removing it. guess what, still in the website.

actually I also ordered 2 fans and suppose to be delivered today. told them cancel all.
lol... if no stock don put ready for shipment la. stupid 1. summore after 1 week only cancelled, super no efficient la. although not a big amount, but super piss off also. no more purchase from there. vmad.gif
+Quote Post
bengang13
post Nov 20 2014, 12:41 PM

On my way

QUOTE(zodius @ Nov 20 2014, 12:18 PM)
lol... if no stock don put ready for shipment la. stupid 1. summore after 1 week only cancelled, super no efficient la. although not a big amount, but super piss off also. no more purchase from there. vmad.gif
I have half a mind to go linkind to get the CEO email and email him. I think it's a Danish guy. I am pissed to. Mine involve rm4.6k.