Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lazada~ who experienced tis online shop come in~, or who knows anything about tis, legit?

views

auto540
post Mar 28 2014, 11:14 AM

45 posts

I ordered a phone from them, and they delivered the wrong item to me, so i followed their return procedure and send the item back so they would send me the correct item, its been a week they haven't update me on my status of the return item, called them so many times they just say the same thing "I'll check on it for you and let you know," but never call me back, right now im not even sure if they received my item or are they even doing the procedure of sending the correct item back to me.

In conclusion, don't shop from them
auto540
post Mar 31 2014, 02:21 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(ahbenchai @ Mar 28 2014, 02:32 PM)
I bought 3 stuff from them, one of them is moto g

delivery quite fast (2-3 days)

but they forgot to include the free casing for me, so I told them
took like 3 weeks for it to arrive, but no complaint here, at least it arrived lol
I bought Moto G too, i ordered a 16gb, but the one that came was an 8gb, even the receipt they send me says 8gb, makes me think they changed it intentionally, right now still in process of refund, already passed 2 weeks.

They just suck
auto540
post Apr 25 2014, 03:25 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(gadgetfreq @ Apr 24 2014, 12:37 PM)
shocking.gif Demmmnnnn I just order Moto G from them for my wife birthday gift... on this 30th .... Well I'll try to wait for 48 hours then cancel my order. Bummerrrr. I should search regarding their service before i put my order. Lucky i opt for COD.  sweat.gif
yea i just got refund last week, finally. COD is the safest way if you wanna buy from them, or just dont buy from them at all

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0125sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:01 PM