126 Pages « < 89 90 91 92 93 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicClosed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GENNEVA MALAYSIA, some facts.., READ and UNDERSTAND

anudora
post Oct 7 2012, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I am quite disturbed by their blind support for Genneva. They mocked all the other banks or investment funds for paying them little profit and praise Genneva like Chai Sen for their "profit sharing". At the same time I feel sad for them. Many seem to have invest their whole saving in Genneva.

So many days had passed, until now they still support Genneva. That are their choices. Cannot really blamed them because reality is hard too accept.
For these people, I would advise "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst" They can hope for the best but at the same time, they should be prepared and start planning in case the worst happen. They should plan for their next step of action if everything fails. But this is easy to say than done considering the current situation and the emotional worry feeling they had.

This post has been edited by anudora: Oct 7 2012, 01:45 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Desvaro
post Oct 7 2012, 01:51 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(anudora @ Oct 7 2012, 01:37 PM)
I am quite disturbed by their blind support for Genneva. They mocked all the other banks or investment funds for paying them little profit and praise Genneva like Chai Sen for their "profit sharing". At the same time I feel sad for them. Many seem to have invest their whole saving in Genneva.

So many days had passed, until now they still support Genneva. That are their choices. Cannot really blamed them because reality is hard too accept.
For these people, I would advise "Hope for the best but prepare for the worst" They can hope for the best but at the same time, they should be prepared and start planning in case the worst happen. They should plan for their next step of action if everything fails. But this is easy to say than done considering the current situation and the emotional worry feeling they had.
The one thing that gets to me the most is when they say:

PUT MONEY IN FD, BANK EARN SO MUCH, PAY YOU SO LITTLE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY TO PROFIT.

IN GENNEVA, WE ALL SHARE THE PROFITS

I've said this before, but clearly they don't understand the difference in investing in debt and investing in equity.
+Quote Post
lunchtime
post Oct 7 2012, 01:57 PM

Casual

Pro Genneva kakis, say or shout whatever you want about the goodness of Genneva, BNM and the rest of the world is having the last laugh. You are screwed. That's a great feeling to those who were conned before.

Enjoy your pain and heartache while it last. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
wingwp
post Oct 7 2012, 02:00 PM

Casual

I simply clicked to view the Genneva story in facebook, y ppl want to blame government when their income is 100% rely on these risky business? Investment = stable income?? WTH..

Bunny Young I am a SINGLE MOTHER for 2 children. I joined GENNEVA as a consultant and also a client since GENNEVA set up and work hard everyday. I am earning my household expenses SOLELY from GENNEVA. In all these years, GENNEVA is paying me hibah and consultant commission every month punctually without any delay. With the stable income from GENNEVA, I am able to raise my children, pay housing loan, car instalment, children tuition fees and all household expenses from month to month without asking any help or donation from anybody, any association or government. And in June 2012, I am able to pay RM3,000 tax.

Bunny Young Please our PM, give me a help, my family need the income from GENNEVA. My daughter who is form 5 now is going to college by January 2013. I need the income from GENNEVA to pay her expensive school fees. This is my kid future, please give me a help. I AM JUST A SINGLE MOTHER THAT STRUGGLING FOR LIVE. I can't sleep and in tears everyday since GENNEVA raided by BNM. GENNEVA is helping 7,000 consultants and 60,000 clients and their families from all races to have better living is a proven record. Please, PM, give us a help. WE ALL NEED GENNEVA. Thank you very much for reading the words from the depth of my heart.

+Quote Post
terry8
post Oct 7 2012, 02:04 PM

On my way

I think the screws will really come off their wheels if and when their new Chairman resign. After she only came on board on Sept 2012 - less than 1 month. She cannot be responsible for all these things that has been happening for 4 - 5 years.

If I were her, I would resign and distant myself from them.
+Quote Post
scorpio55
post Oct 7 2012, 02:12 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(roycechuah @ Mar 14 2012, 11:48 AM)
I am here just for some facts to share:

First of all, Genneva welcome everyone to test out their gold collected as personally i tested so many pieces including recent ones.. I wish i can find one which is fake or “not so real”, coz i thinking that way i can earn more money as Genneva Malaysia will be willingly pay me a big chunk of money to cover the story. But until now i bought so many bars and cant find any fake ones. Even the Assay company director asked no need to spend anymore money testing my gold. Haha.. Because he knows if Genneva Malaysia Give out any Fake gold, tomorrow it will came out in newspaper and no more in operation.

Secondly, to whom that says Genneva Malaysia selling gold at mark up or over priced, then you must be saying dont buy any gold from All the gold smitch shop in town as they are selling at same market price as Genneva. Bare in mind, Genneva Malaysia is also a retailer selling gold at much much much lower opoeration cost then any other ppl out there. One office in each state of Malaysia we can sell 3Billions worth of gold, ask yourself, do other gold smitch shop sells such a n amount of gold?? NO

When you like to compare buying gold from Genneva Malaysia and from bank, then you always have an option to buy from bank as their price is much lower. Buy and wait for appreciation and sell back. Earn your money. But today, Genneva Malaysia sells at retailer’s price, people cannot accept. I dont understand. I am a big buyer in Genneva, i have check my price with gold smitch out there.. especially the gold smitch starts with P**. I dont think i am so stupid buying from Genneva as with the same price,i got 2% in average a month from them. Even one day they decided not to pay Hibah anymore, i am not at the loosing end. I have my Gold Bar.

You see, ppl always asked a stupid question, how Genneva Malaysia Sustain their business by giving out hibah. With all the money collected from customers, do you really think 2% a month is a lot??? Example: if you start up a business at 100k capital, if you only can make 2% a month, which is 2k, do you think you still wanna run the business? Your workers probably will be more happy coz their salary could be 1k or 2k and above. With 3Billions ringgit that they collected, they can roll at anything they want, definately one month can earn more than 2 or 3% profit. Some of my friends dont plan even to invest in Genneva because to them 2 or 3% is just way too low profit that they can make. I just dun understand why ppl out there thinks it is a lot.. haha.. Probably they never see how much money ppl can make with capital in hand.

Thirdly, Genneva SDN BHD use to run as a china man company. They take in cash at any amount and Genneva give out Gold to customer. They will never know the source of money came from. It is so easy to launder money by buying some gold from Genneva as when contracts ends, just sell back and get all your money back and it is clean money. Now company is governed by AMLA, to prevent this thing from happening. Genneva can take only cash up to 10k and rest are all cheque.

Genneva SDN BHD and Genneva Malaysia SDN BHD are totally different company. They have totally different directors and shareholders. DO YOUR SSM check before you start saying a word. Yes, the people behind are the same, but what is the outcome of the court case for money laundering? NOTHING.. they can find nothing that the directors did
wrong.. In court, you are guilty unless proven innocent, so no choice but to start a new company by the name of GENNEVA MALAYSIA SDN BHD.

Fourthly, ask yourself, if one day Genneva Malaysia decided to put a clause “Guarantee buy back”, will u think that, OK now it is safe to buy from Genneva malaysia as they will guarantee buy back their gold? I would say stupid ppl only will think that way. Tell you why, “Guarantee buy back” clause doesnt mean anything, they will never also tell you how much they will buy back. CAN THEY BUY BACK AT 100/g? Yes they can. Now do you really think that that clause makes any differences?
NO.....

Genneva Malaysia sells gold at retailer’s market price and customer get the gold they buy. Actually by doing this, no one is owing anyone money. Hibah is discretionary means they will pay to customers so long that they wanna run the
business as this is their business model. If one day they decided not to pay anymore Hibah, do you think they will still get business? NO... So simple as one day they still wanna run their business, they will pay Hibah. Even if one day they decided to close shop, there is nothing wrong with that also. As you get your gold and they get the money. Deal ENDS. Whats the problem? Keep the gold and wait for appreciation and sell outside la. Greed is the only thing that ppl have that is ruing their life. Who asked you to mortgage your house or take a personal loan to buy gold from Genneva Malaysia? Just put in some of your savings to buy gold and get the hibah. Not taking personal loan to earn more interest then the one you are paying.

If anyone can find one piece of GOLD from Genneva Malaysia That is fake, i can buy from you with original price and bring back to Genneva Malaysia to claim because i know i can make more money that you do.. just blackmail Genneva say you will go to the press, they will pay you tons to money just to cover your mouth. Because if it really happens, that’s it for the company...

If you ask me will the company close down? Yes it will.. even the directors of Genneva malaysia will tell you that.. but when? 20 years later? 5 months later? Every company can close down come on.. Dont be foolish. But eventually you still holds the piece of Gold wafer certified and tested by ASSAY company to be 999.9 GOLD, you can always liquid it with immediate cash,  with a small percentage taken away. BUT who ask you to liquid it immediately? Wait for gold price to go up and sell.. 10 years ago, per gram is only RM30 and now in 2012 is RM200/g, what do you think 5 years down the road will be.....
Hey you idiot Royce CHUAH,
Why are you still appearing on Page 91?
Don't you know GENNEVA has collapsed?

+Quote Post
jasonhanjk
post Oct 7 2012, 02:12 PM

Regular

Mandarin News in Singapore.
+Quote Post
terry8
post Oct 7 2012, 02:14 PM

On my way

QUOTE(anudora @ Oct 7 2012, 01:37 PM)

Yes there are tremendous blind support for them because the truth is too painful. Other people like me who try to explain politely and objectively have all their comments deleted. Now I am even blocked from posting on their page. Its up to them. They just want to stay in the dark corner and refuse to see the light.

Added on October 7, 2012, 2:19 pm
QUOTE(scorpio55 @ Oct 7 2012, 02:12 PM)
Hey you idiot Royce CHUAH,
Why are you still appearing on Page 91?
Don't you know GENNEVA has collapsed?
All those with Genneva gold please go to Royce Chuah and sell him your gold at the original price you bought. Please make sure he pays you in cash or bankdraft.

Royce - can you leave your telephone number for those who want to sell the gold to you ?

This post has been edited by terry8: Oct 7 2012, 02:19 PM
+Quote Post
soundsyst64
post Oct 7 2012, 03:25 PM

I'm No-Longer-Noobs

QUOTE(lalala_lalala @ Oct 7 2012, 09:11 AM)
now confuse d...is there any diff if just sell like that? with the original PAMP packaging?

How is the packaging done for the gold bar from Geneva Malaysia? similar to PAMP?
oh. correction. pamp gold with assayer can be sold to any jewellery store or gold lot shop in facebook. smile.gif
+Quote Post
barry80
post Oct 7 2012, 03:26 PM

Casual

QUOTE(MBC270cdi @ Oct 7 2012, 01:35 PM)
To those who quote karma this and karma that, I found this good quote from someone in another forum, just to share with those karma-this-karma-that smart alex:

"要給人希望,不要給人絕望。默默的關懷與祝福,亦是無形的布施。
凡事能站在別人的角度為他人著想,就是慈悲。
想著利益幫助他人,是慈悲;能真正付出行動關懷,是人間菩薩!!
(translation)
To give hope, don't give the people desperate.
Caring and blessing in silence is also invisible giving.
All things to stand in other people's shoes for the sake of others, is compassion. Think of interest to help others, is compassionate; can really pay the care action, is the human bodhisattvas!!"
bro, can help me translate this as well? I don't think is karma...

「業是謂與他人共通顯現的業。又指各人共通而造下的善惡之業,各人感得共通的苦樂果報。即謂山河等的依報。不共業是指與他人不共通的業。又依各人不同的業因,而各自感得不同的果。例如各人的五根等。]
+Quote Post
ManutdGiggs
post Oct 7 2012, 03:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(terry8 @ Oct 7 2012, 02:14 PM)
Yes there are tremendous blind support for them because the truth is too painful. Other people like me who try to explain politely and objectively have all their comments deleted. Now I am even blocked from posting on their page. Its up to them. They just want to stay in the dark corner and refuse to see the light.

Added on October 7, 2012, 2:19 pm

All those with Genneva gold please go to Royce Chuah and sell him your gold at the original price you bought. Please make sure he pays you in cash or bankdraft.

Royce - can you leave your telephone number for those who want to sell the gold to you ?
Mr. Royce is still active as his last login is today at 12pm. Try check out his profile.

Anyway, even sending him to hell cant change anythg at all as those so call investors r suppose to b responsible to their own decisions.

I was approached b4 by 1 of my gd fren who is darn pro genneva but I just told him, NO, THANKS.

So I'm not cursing anyone or having sleepless nite now. So INVESTORS, will u simply f**k anyone just bcos u guys hav made a wrong decision?

Just few wks ago, the annoying me was here to giv some wonderful speech but to me it's all bull sh*t. So if someone buys his idea n jump into genneva, is the annoying me at fault? Nope, it's the INVESTORS who made a silly decision. End of story.

This post has been edited by ManutdGiggs: Oct 7 2012, 04:11 PM
+Quote Post
nikita zuleica
post Oct 7 2012, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(scorpio55 @ Oct 7 2012, 11:18 AM)
You do not know that after GENNEVA Version 1 was raided, it was found that the bank accounts were short of RM47,000,000?? The scam operators stole the money already! You think GENNEVA Ver 2 is not doing the same thing?

Amazing naivette!!!

Added on October 7, 2012, 11:25 amToday's article in the NST, Sun 7-10-12. There have been hundreds of complaints VS GENNEVA, contrary to what the GENNEVA supporters are screaming about.

"Email    Print 07 October 2012 | last updated at 01:18AM
Crackdown on gold trading firms to continue

By ATIQA HAZELLAH AND ELIZABETH ZACHARIAH | news@nst.com.my 0 comments

MORE raids can be expected over the next few weeks as Bank Negara Malaysia continues its crackdown on illegal gold traders.

A gold trader breaking down in tears after the raid on Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd on Monday.
1 / 1
KUALA LUMPUR: This comes in the wake of raids on four gold trading companies -- Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Pageantry Gold Bhd, Caesar Gold Sdn Bhd and Worldwide Far East Bhd in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling -- that were raided in the past week for several offences.
A Bank Negara officer said it was looking into other companies that offered similar services and action would be taken if irregularities were found in the companies' dealings.
The officer, who declined to be named, said most of the companies offered get-rich-quick schemes, also known as Ponzi schemes.
"The investment money collected is used to pay out 'high returns' to other investors. Such schemes are illegal and fraudulent," he told the New Sunday Times yesterday.
On Monday, Bank Negara, together with police, the Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Ministry and the Companies Commission of Malaysia, carted away boxes of documents and gold bars from Genneva Malaysia's headquarters in Kuchai Lama, near here.
Five days later on Friday, simultaneous raids were conducted on the other three companies, where similar items were seized.
The companies were listed under Bank Negara's financial consumer alert list of known companies and websites that were not authorised or approved under relevant laws and regulations.
The raids came after months of extensive surveillance and intelligence gathering.
The trading companies were suspected of illegal deposit-taking, money-laundering, tax evasion and avoidance, false description, including misrepresentation and appointment of agents without licence.
The Bank Negara officer revealed that in Friday's raid, officers were told that a director of one of the companies had fled with money from clients and some gold.
"We have received hundreds of complaints from people who said they were cheated and lost their investments in these companies.
"They claimed that the companies which they had bought gold from were closed when they went to collect it."
He said those who had fallen victim to these companies were afraid to lodge police reports as they feared they would not get back the money they had invested.
"If the offer is too good to be true, then chances are it is a scam," he said as an advice to the public.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.  "
user posted image

hopefully it wasn't G director whistling.gif
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Oct 7 2012, 04:55 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MBC270cdi @ Oct 7 2012, 01:35 PM)
To those who quote karma this and karma that, I found this good quote from someone in another forum, just to share with those karma-this-karma-that smart alex:

"要給人希望,不要給人絕望。默默的關懷與祝福,亦是無形的布施。
凡事能站在別人的角度為他人著想,就是慈悲。
想著利益幫助他人,是慈悲;能真正付出行動關懷,是人間菩薩!!
(translation)
To give hope, don't give the people desperate.
Caring and blessing in silence is also invisible giving.
All things to stand in other people's shoes for the sake of others, is compassion. Think of interest to help others, is compassionate; can really pay the care action, is the human bodhisattvas!!"
You should show the philosophy to the bank negara officers who are going to investigate the agents, and plead to them for mercy. Hopefully they will be convinced by the above philosophy.

This time, BNM is going after the senior CON-Sultans also. So get yourself prepared. It is important to engage a good lawyer, remember....
+Quote Post
Pink Spider
post Oct 7 2012, 05:10 PM

♥ Drunk Accountant ♥

Easy money, luxuries, they've had their day. Now its payback time whistling.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
terry8
post Oct 7 2012, 05:11 PM

On my way

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Oct 7 2012, 04:55 PM)
You should show the philosophy to the bank negara officers who are going to investigate the agents, and plead to them for mercy. Hopefully they will be convinced by the above philosophy.

This time, BNM is going after the senior CON-Sultans also. So get yourself prepared. It is important to engage a good lawyer, remember....
Some of these senior CONsultants were making Rm30-40k a month. Easiest thing to get them for initially is for tax evasion because I doubt all of them filed tax returns to the amount they have taken as commissions and also Hibah.

Added on October 7, 2012, 5:34 pmI think several of us should start a real support group called Genneva Malaysia victims Support Group where we can pool our resources together to find jobs maybe for those now without income and also those who need help in schooling. No point just talking about how wrong they were. This is more productive because telling people I told you do is also not helping because what's done is done

This post has been edited by terry8: Oct 7 2012, 05:36 PM
+Quote Post
Kinitos
post Oct 7 2012, 05:46 PM

On my way

reaaly attarting a bunch of tai lan ong smart alex

99% of transactions no enter accounts/cash basis/unrecorded dealngs

PROVE what? alamak 26yo sit BMW328, you blow ahh?
+Quote Post
EddyLB
post Oct 7 2012, 05:57 PM

Regular

QUOTE(terry8 @ Oct 7 2012, 05:11 PM)
Some of these senior CONsultants were making Rm30-40k a month. Easiest thing to get them for initially is for tax evasion because I doubt all of them filed tax returns to the amount they have taken as commissions and also Hibah.
What I heard from the insider is that bank negara is now trying to prosecute a few senior con-sultan together with the direcors and Datuk bosses. The will be facing the same charges as those datuk bosses. I heard BNM is quite agitated by these Con-Sultans creating the media wave blaming BNM, until calling them ”perompak”. They did not expect the controversy grow so big against them when they first take action. They knew this media action is started by the con-sultan, not the Datuk bosses

The tax evasion will face only fines, and under the jurisdiction of IRD. Bank Negara now wants a more serious penalty for these Con-sultans. Look at it as a backlash if you wish, but that is how the government agencies exert authority unto their opponents so that future potential law offenders will think twice before taking action
+Quote Post
ManutdGiggs
post Oct 7 2012, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Some of these senior CONsultants were making Rm30-40k a month.
I know 1 auntie earning more than 100k a mth and herself has 11pcs of 1kg genneva gold bars.

Not sure if she was telling the truth then. notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
MBC270cdi
post Oct 7 2012, 06:00 PM

Added on October 7, 2012, 5:34 pmI think several of us should start a real support group called Genneva Malaysia victims Support Group where we can pool our resources together to find jobs maybe for those now without income and also those who need help in schooling. No point just talking about how wrong they were. This is more productive because telling people I told you do is also not helping because what's done is done
Dear terry8, finally I see a good personality in this forum, kudos to you.

But I can't speak the same for this guy/gal: EddyLB who wrote: "You should show the philosophy to the bank negara officers...." I don't have to show anything to BNM officer, I don't because I SUPPORT, I REPEAT, I FULLY support what they did, afterall, it is their job, they are paid (from my tax money too) to do the job to investigate and ensure everything (Genneva, or whoever) is in proper, if not, then close it down, bring the culprit down, put them in their rightful place. But everyone is innocent until proven guilty, unless you are like one of UMNO guy who put people under ISA in order to protect her (Teresa Kok case, remember), that's why BNM said 2 weeks to revert.

Finally, I have nothing to do with you and vice versa, I do respect your freedom of expressing yourself, but, please, don't give me the "You should......" thingy, keep your opinion/advices about me to yourself, the last thing I want in life is getting your DIRECT advice, I do read your posting and advices, that's good enough. Also, "I told you so", "you all are stupid greedy" thingy that you propagated a lot here, I get you, all the 60k victim get you, if they loss their money due to Genneva closure, your "I told you so" doesn't bring any beneficial to anyone except maybe, I said maybe, your "Shiok sendiri" factor lah. Please have a life, you have posted hundred, if not thousand (a bit exaggerated here) of advices here, don't you think you have done the "job" excellently? I on and off reading this forum whenever I have some free time to burn, I guess, posting "advices" (not to me, please....I appreciate it.) seems to be your only life, judging from the number of post you have here. You are free to count my post too....hahaha, I am out of here, got to bring family to Shogun at Sunway Py. To other who's still hanging around, Happy forumming......, and ...you...go and get a good dinner, happy dining.

+Quote Post
arubin
post Oct 7 2012, 06:01 PM

On my way

The Facebook supporters page is unbelievable. They are actually threatening to make a political issue out of this. BNM is supposed to be apolitical (well, supposed to be). Neither BN nor Pakatan are supposed to help you out, and it will be gross abuse of power should they interfere with the investigation.
+Quote Post

126 Pages « < 89 90 91 92 93 > » 
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0766sec    2.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:51 PM