Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GENNEVA MALAYSIA, some facts.., READ and UNDERSTAND

views

ManutdGiggs
post Sep 17 2012, 06:33 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 16 2012, 11:51 PM)
Precisely, you don't know Genneva is in the oil business. I bet you don't know Genneva is also involved in gold mining biz.

I bet u dun really know what's behind genneva. I did hear lotsa gd thgs bout genneva but all fr those doin mlm with genneva.

I dare to bet u r 1 of those selling genneva products too.

Bro u r quite an average mlm person by looking at wat u wrote. Just a few postings can't convince many here tat the golds sold is 100% safe. Dun try too hard. It's foolish to do so unless u r the owners of genneva.

Whether or not they involve in oil, it ll never matter most s many here see it s scam. Which is oledi half true due to it doin it the mlm way.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 17 2012, 10:38 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 17 2012, 10:24 AM)
Dear Eddy,

At Genneva we recruit the best talents and reward them handsomely.
I blif rewards is lucrative in mlm. Talent??? I doubt so. I hav a fren left his pasar malam job to take up genneva job s sales person. Guess wat, he has the cash eventhou he is just a pasar malam trader, he has the greed cos he assume genneva ll last for very long and pay him handsome commission. But 1 thg, he cant speak a simple english!!! So talent to u is.....? Pls define.

Added on September 17, 2012, 10:43 am
QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 17 2012, 10:24 AM)

I am in the higher echelon of Genneva My management. I also lead a team of successful consultants, all of which are driving BMWs or Mers now.

I myself have also purchased many kilos of Genneva gold. I don't sell the gold myself but my team does.
Tis is a true blue mlm bro. Not to condemn ur professionalism but mlm does incur lotsa profit to many levels and leave peanuts to end buyers.

Eg. If today's technology allow adult stems to cure thousands of illness, do u think Amway ll sit n look at how others r gonna penatrate the market??? If today's gold can b traded in tis way to b considered safe n sound, do u think Tome* wa* cha* or other big players ll not join the party???

When they dun, v beta think twice. I ll invest in gold but definitely not tis way.

Wish u can enlighten me with some solid facts.

Cheer.

This post has been edited by ManutdGiggs: Sep 17 2012, 10:43 AM
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 17 2012, 10:45 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 17 2012, 10:43 AM)
It is not just talent but also hard work.

Talent is not just ability to speak English. Many rags to riches stories can be found, people with very limited education but still succeeding in life becoming multi-millionaires.
Onli half true to me. Not convinced.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 17 2012, 01:49 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 17 2012, 12:03 PM)
It is perfectly ok to be a skeptic.

I was also skeptical at first. But I decided to take the risk and believe in Genneva. I got my returns within 1 year, and I quit my full time job to join Genneva full time.

I now own a few bungalows in KL and I drive a BMW.

Well done. A typical mlm person who own a lot and owe a lot. Sori just my POV. Not offending u intentionally, but just speaking my heart. U may show ur wealth here but dun go overboard. U need a humble pie.

Pls do not try to pursuade others bout the genneva, but instead pls prove to all here tat ur points r supported. Its not like whether onot tomolo gold price is gonna up any further, its bout wat u hav mentioned bout the genneva activities. If u think its so confidential, pls do not even voice out. Otherwise u r against the genneva regulation. Just keep those confidential to urself and enjoy the fruits.

At least when it turn out to b so true the facts, u r alwiz welcome back to brag out proud. Pls do sustain ur appearance here and dun hide away til the cloud is clear.

I think most here need u to entertain with those P&C.

Thanks.

Cheer!!!
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 19 2012, 11:08 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(audionutter @ Sep 19 2012, 10:44 AM)
Why bother with this anonymous me's postings? Such a waste of time trying to get Genneva some "credibillity" when it has none. Must be really desperate to find new "investors/victims" if willing to post all sorts of rubbish here.  mad.gif  whistling.gif
I blif there were some tat make some handsome interest out of their own investment funds. True enuf there were oso lotsa victims around. Bear in mind, those tat make money shall b defensive in their investment strategy s they might collapse all together when tis mlm scheme fail 1 day.

I personally dislike any mlm. So imho, anonymous me shall not continue with all explanations here anymore. U may choose to start a thread for those supporting genneva instead of providing false impression in a thread where Noone would like to listen to.

Gd luck in ur genneva job.

Cheer.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 19 2012, 11:43 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 19 2012, 11:28 AM)
Well, there are people who choose to read and make queries. There are people who choose to read and remain silent. There is also a third kind who reads and post "replies".

Added on September 19, 2012, 11:31 am

Well, there are people who choose to read and make queries. There are people who choose to read and remain silent. There is also a third kind who reads and post "replies".
Well, I like the way u responded. The a true blue mlm person. Keep up the hard work.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 20 2012, 08:59 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(PatEagle @ Sep 20 2012, 08:28 AM)
Why is that anyone's concern? You are not "investing" in Genneva Malaysia Sdn Bhd. You buy PHYSICAL GOLD and you hold the gold in hand, similar to buying physical gold from other goldsmith shops. So why bother about the company's paid up capital?
The Q u asked shows tat u r not a genuine investor. U r more concern on mlm sales target.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 21 2012, 07:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 21 2012, 04:39 PM)
My whole sentence - "If you transfer your contract to Asia Pacific Bullion or other goldcos, you will stand to lose quite substantially. Sell the gold in open market, you will lose also."

"also' is comparing the loss when comparing Asia Pacific Bullion and open market.
I really do respect u persistently and shamelessly demend all to buy ur cock tok here even thou u r clearly on the losing side.

Pls stay till the cloud is cleared. I wish u ll not b the next victim.

Cheer.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 22 2012, 03:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 22 2012, 01:43 AM)
Why am I clearly on the losing side? What did I stand to lose?

Next victim? Whatever happens I still have my gold bars.

Ops, sori. U r winning all the way if tis is wat u wanna hear fr me. Not meant to b rude but if noone is agreeable to ur claims, pls do realise it b4 u really fall victim.

Cheer.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 23 2012, 08:28 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 22 2012, 09:12 PM)
Any date? How soon is soon?

Added on September 22, 2012, 9:56 pm

You like to cut and paste. Good job, keep it up.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:01 pm

Why am I on the losing side? You are the judge? What is your criteria?

Why am I the next victim? How do you know? I am happily holding onto my free gold. I have earned enough hibah to recover 100% of my initial payment, so the gold bars that I have now are all all free. I am holding onto them for further hibah.

I am also waiting for further rise in gold price.

As far as I am concerned, the sky is always clear and not cloudy. Is it overcast at your end?

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:02 pm

No need to sell at all. I am rolling on and on to earn my hibah. I am in no need for cash.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:06 pm

Gen Sg affairs are none of my business. 100, 1000 or 1 million lawsuits do not bother me. If Gen Sg goes bankrupt, those still with contracts and monies with Gen Sg will get nothing back for sure. Not my problem. I have advised them to re-contract with Gen World.

I work for Gen My.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:08 pm

Well said - YOUR money, YOUR decision. come with peace leave in peace. No one forces anyone to buy.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:09 pm

Oh dear, I am not so sure that only mistresses buy gold from us.

Are you implying only mistresses buy gold from us?

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:11 pm

Assay is the right word.

There is more scientific method to assay the Gold. Drilling is too primitive. You are living in 2012 now, not 1012.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:15 pm

Are you jealous I have more free time to lepak than you?

Lame people cannot reason hence not convinced.

Smart people can.

Added on September 22, 2012, 11:16 pm

A bit heartless, are you not?
Err r u running out of words? Dun b offended when u r in a position trying to convince more ppl to invest. I'm not the judge but I think everyone has the freedom to giv some ideas or opinions. Aren't u doin the same thg?

Sometimes reacting to defensively ll make ppl think u hav some hidden agenda. Bro, b open. Dun hav to side genneva all the way. I came across genneva many yrs ago. I hav some frens invested n some as agents. Some making gd $$$ some pk oledi. I know genneva long enuf to und wats goin on. Maybe longer than u.

No Obligation, but I dun think its fair for u to onli giving the gd side of genneva for readers here. U can try list down some -ve side of them. Maybe more convincing.

Btw, congrats tat u made enuf out of genneva. I dun hav the guts n luck to go into it. But all tis yrs, while lotsa ppl goin crazy bout genneva gold, I built my long term portfolio in props oso. No one here is loser in investment. It's just with diff investment tools.

So y brag so much bout genneva? U dun hav to reply to every single comment against genneva. I blif it's too tiring too.

Enjoy ur beautiful Sunday. Cheer.

ManutdGiggs
post Sep 23 2012, 07:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 23 2012, 02:37 PM)
I think you have studiously avoided reading my posts.

a. Not guilty unless proven so. Facing charges not equal to being guilty.
b. Will be released if not proven guilty.
c. So what? Any problem being a pte ltd?
d. So what? RM 50,000 or RM 50 million? Any law that says must be above some magical figures?
e. As mentioned in my earlier posts. Pls read first.
f.  Matter under police investigation and court process. Not advisable to make comments or disclosures.

Added on September 23, 2012, 2:53 pm

1) Why do you think I am offended? Your conjecture or a matter of fact?
2) Buying gold is a long term portfolio as well. We advise people to hold onto their gold and rollover and earn hibah.
3) You contradicted yourself - "I think everyone has the freedom to giv some ideas or opinions. Aren't u doin the same thg? ", then you said  "U dun hav to reply to every single comment against genneva". Why I dun have to, since everyone has the freedom, right?
4) Bragging? Good things I share. It that bragging?
5) The -ve side? How to list if I don't have any?
6) "I know genneva long enuf to und wats goin on. Maybe longer than u.", from your post I doubt so. But it is just my own conjecture, dun get offended.

Enjoy ur beautiful Sunday. Cheers.
Good try. U can do beta. Cheer.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 23 2012, 11:36 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 23 2012, 11:33 PM)
Better try again. You could do better.

Added on September 23, 2012, 11:35 pm

That's the point. Many people who have not invested making all sorts of claims and noises against Gen My............
Icic. rclxms.gif
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 24 2012, 10:39 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(Anonymous me @ Sep 24 2012, 09:13 PM)
Nope, not alright.

You can trust him and his friend on the basis of his postings, sorry I don't. You guarantee that person is a real client? You guarantee he did not get the gold? You guarantee every word he posted here? If you don't believe me but you believe him, what's your motive?

Make a police report with the contract and receipt and the name of the agent. Scan and post. I'll investigate from there..

Your friend, my friend, his friend, her friend..............lip service.

Added on September 24, 2012, 9:15 pm

The best words you said so far - Good idea, go to the office, find the right person, KPKB to him, instead of KPKB here.
Oh, now I c fake tenant n real ANNOY me. Keep up the hard work. U hav done gd.

Cheer.
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 25 2012, 08:50 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(edyek @ Sep 25 2012, 07:16 AM)
I too dont trust that guy. Since we both dont trust him, he should be ashamed of himself should he go to Genneva office and found himself not a member of Genneva. It is so simple for you just to check whether he is a member and has he got the gold bar yet? So simple. Dont tell me Genenva cant do that?

He should directly go to Genneva and complain. And you my friend, should investigate from there.
Bro Edyek, beta dun waste time to reason out with mlm minded ppl. Most r 走火入魔.

Beta spend ur time giving advises in the commi vest in other forum.

Added on September 25, 2012, 8:52 am
QUOTE(prophetjul @ Sep 25 2012, 07:43 AM)
RELLY?

Annoy me  says "Go claim at POLIS station"!    tongue.gif

Added on September 25, 2012, 7:46 am

Not only Malaysians...just GREEDy dolts........
"A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE"- P T BARNUM

So its not gonna stop.............    biggrin.gif
Thanks to MLM. Bravo Genneva. Long live Genneva.

This post has been edited by ManutdGiggs: Sep 25 2012, 08:52 AM
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 25 2012, 10:40 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

Knock knock knock!!!

Mana pigi the annoy?
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 26 2012, 09:46 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(scorpio55 @ Sep 26 2012, 07:32 AM)
Dear Edyek,
Why you so stubborn cannot see the fact?
Genneva Sg is a Ponzi that pays overpriced dividends that is impossible to sustain. And the masterminds have designed the Ponzi to rein in mountains of cash and gold before making a disappearing act.
Are you so blind as to fail to see that Genneva My is of identical design, with the same crooked masterminds behind it too? And it will also collapse and all the investors will be parted from their gold and money too!!!
Bro, pls read all edyek posts. He is in a way F*** the annoy off

Added on September 26, 2012, 9:50 am
QUOTE(edyek @ Sep 26 2012, 09:08 AM)
Not guilty until proven.

So not a Ponzi or scam until collapse.

My god, where is senior management head mr. Anoy me.... Why no come out and defend our great company Genneva MY (and again i remind all of you, Genneva MY is in safe hands).

Added on September 26, 2012, 9:14 am
Of course. We have safe keeping receipt for you. Dont worry lah, if you take the gold bar home where you want to put? Under your pillow? Not safe also mah. We have state of the art SAFE. Even hulk also cant hulk smash it.

You let us keep the gold for you and you can sleep soundly at night while enjoy your monthly HIBAH.

Dont worry lah, Genneva MY is in safe hand and good management.
They hav a safe deposit bigger than the swiss bank's. Y worry so much??? The Annoying Me is bz nego for another world class bullet proof, glass made safe deposit. Heard its gonna b located in Bkt Bintang rather than Kuchai Lama. Main purpose is to allow all investors to confortably look at their invested gold bar safely kept in the safe deposit when passing by BB.

Muahaha. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

Added on September 26, 2012, 9:52 am
QUOTE(EddyLB @ Sep 26 2012, 09:33 AM)
Our bosses in Genneva are Malaysians. Who care about Singaporeans ? Forget about them. They are history. They are they, we are we  nod.gif

And we are brothers. Abang adik. Brothers don't eat brothers. Brothers should trust brothers. We will definitely take care of you, trust me icon_rolleyes.gif 

Come on....renew your contracts...top up your contract as gold sure go past $2000 ! Don't miss out the once in a lifetime opportunity. Only the brave ones make windfall ! Huat Arr !!!  thumbup.gif
I wander if Genneva Msia directors ll somehow, someday claim tat those Genneva Sg directors r so coincidently same name s their.

Since they hav been giving stupid excuses for the past few wks. rclxub.gif whistling.gif

This post has been edited by ManutdGiggs: Sep 26 2012, 09:52 AM
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 26 2012, 07:14 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Sep 26 2012, 07:05 PM)
Oh no.....the most prominent pro-genneva contributor to this thread is leaving. He registered here on 15/09/2012 - lasted only 12 days and 42 comments. Based on his crap posting in MartinLee's blog, I thought he can bring us lots of entertainment for quite some time. It shows that truth will always prevail over lies  nod.gif

Or he just heard some insider news today ? Better retire at the time before shit hits the fan ?
I tot he came back to debate but somehow chicken out with an ugly farewell. Too bad he lost his words so soon. Hope he has all his $$$ in Genneva and realise later he is totally a joker.

icon_rolleyes.gif
ManutdGiggs
post Sep 30 2012, 05:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Sep 30 2012, 12:07 PM)
Boss how to know?
ManutdGiggs
post Oct 1 2012, 06:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Sep 30 2012, 10:36 PM)
I think he is from Singapore. Since their company collapse, so no point to defense because he lost his investment.
Actually I do hope he can b active again as I like to know wat happen in genneva Singapore too.
ManutdGiggs
post Oct 2 2012, 09:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,542 posts

I do hope to c the annoying me around to clarify all sort of nonsense he told us for the last few wks. Hope he is still ok. Not beaten gao gao.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0896sec    0.05    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:00 AM