Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GENNEVA MALAYSIA, some facts.., READ and UNDERSTAND

views

SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 3 2012, 11:21 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(celicaizpower @ Oct 3 2012, 10:56 PM)
Hi Bro, it's ok. Your comments made me realize that I still have far to go. Remember the saying, what does not kill you only makes you stronger smile.gif

It is actually a matter of choice, I never force my investors, nevertheless all those who plans to join will always get this reminder from me "Only invest what you can afford to risk".

Just proving a point, a couple of months back an old friend met me with regards to this investment. He told me he wanted to invest RM 30K. Since I know him very well + his current status, I asked where he gets the cash from.. after a couple of questions and .... he finally said it was from a personal bank loan (which he is planning to apply soon). I told him no.

I am a very responsible person and not the "make money for myself first" type. That's why I never reveal the investment to anyone until the last minute.
If he is a friend of mine once, he will always be a friend. I value my buddies cause in life without buddies we are nobody.  biggrin.gif
Responsible also means stop your nonsense right here right now.
If you really earn big, you don't need to come here showing off.
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 3 2012, 11:41 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(HighRoller84 @ Oct 3 2012, 11:37 PM)
Zack, as long as you place your GUARANTEED 15-20% per month returns siggy you still have not repented. Otherwise I'll really call you a son of a b****.
Stop luring people with your scam work.

However, felix saying that his face look like sohai a bit too far. Cos we can't judge him unless we have a look at his face first.
My guess on the badminton game is to lure new clients. hmm.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 4 2012, 12:01 AM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(HighRoller84 @ Oct 3 2012, 11:42 PM)
Very clever Jason. rclxms.gif

Anyway, hope the kopitam readers come to this thread to read from the first page about genNEVER.
Experience. whistling.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 4 2012, 03:56 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(Raceroamer @ Oct 4 2012, 02:20 PM)
Well, this friend of mine started two years ago with initial investment of 500g then later topped up to 4KG. From time to time, he would show us the cheques, some amounting 20~40K. One might think he was showing off, but we knew he was trying to convince us to join, he is not an agent of Genneva though. I am not sure about his situation now, I did try to contact him yesterday but couldn't get through. Anyway, I don't think I want to call him at this moment, thinking that he might have lots of mess to handle now. For those who pulled out from this investment after completed the contract before the raid, they should have earned.
The agents get 0.7% per month. So yeah, there is a downline system similar to MLM.
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 6 2012, 04:52 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

OMG.
Serious denial.

user posted image
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 6 2012, 11:59 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(Desvaro @ Oct 6 2012, 08:16 PM)
Looks like they removed that from their fb page. Thanks for the screenshot
No problem. blush.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 7 2012, 10:31 AM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(kasimura @ Oct 7 2012, 10:15 AM)
The ultimate losers are the ordinary folks. These are the people who try to make extra money legally through gold trading when opportunities are closing at every turn if you are not well-connected. And the well-connected investors probably got early warning before the raid! IF BNM/GOVT IS HONEST ABOUT "PROTECTING CONSUMERS" THEN BNM SHOULD QUICKLY SEPARATE OUT WHAT ASSETS BELONG TO THESE COMPANIES AND WHAT BELONG TO THE BUYERS AND RETURN THE BUYERS' INVESTMENTS AND ONLY FREEZE COMPANY ASSETS. But then that is like "kucing bertanduk" lah! So again the big losers are the ordinary rakyat....as usual! My sympathy to them. If they are holding the gold, my advice to them is not to sell them to quickly because the price of gold is expected to appreciate significantly in the next few years.
If the ponzi scheme is true, then there will be nothing left. Most will be earn by the pioneers.

Added on October 7, 2012, 10:33 am
QUOTE(terry8 @ Oct 7 2012, 02:31 AM)
The Genneva Malaysia Supporters deleted all my comments even the one that advise them to appoint a separate lawyer from Genneva's lawyer to protect themselves ie the buyers.
I learnt a very important thing in this saga. Sometimes people like to live in darkness and do not want the light because the light will expose their misdeeds.
In the end the right will always be right and the wrong will always be wrong. As the Bible says " A good tree will bear good fruit and a bad tree will bear bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and neither a bad tree can bear good fruit"
I pray and hope that especially the older folks and single parents, those who really need their money will get back as much as possible of their capital. To those CONsultants who know deep in their hearts something is not right are part of those guilty of robbing these people.
Goodnight ..... I need to go back to all my work which is waiting and has been neglected these 2 days

Added on October 7, 2012, 2:33 am
I am willing to take a guess that their bank account plus assets are less than their liabilities eg what they owe the investors
Go to Bank Negara facebook page. i go there disturb them. icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by jasonhanjk: Oct 7 2012, 10:33 AM
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 7 2012, 01:20 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

From BNM facebook.

Tassie Boboi If you studied the Genneva scheme carefully, you will find that Genneva sells the gold to you at 20%-30% ABOVE market price and they use the (profit) margin to pay:
i) their agents commission
ii) you the hibah and
iii) themselves as their profit

Basically, that has worked because gold price has been going up. If the gold price crashes, this scheme will go down the drain.

Do you think the company will (as promised) buy back the gold from you at the price you got it from them if the gold price collapses say 40% or more? That's clearly a big NO.

So investors just "Syiok sendiri", paying themselves while the price of gold still rising. They take comfort of physical possession of the metal, perhaps they will not lose all their money but risk is there.

You may also see those who have been getting "good returns", to plough in more and more of their money driven by greed (yes the same old desire than have time and time again ruined the lives of millions).

That's where the danger lies. So folks, my advice is to just invest what you can afford to lose.

The question is can you tame your greed?

But it's a bit too late isn't it now?

SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 7 2012, 02:12 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

Mandarin News in Singapore.
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 8 2012, 09:40 AM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(Garmin_GPS @ Oct 7 2012, 11:59 PM)
they claimed that they have this wow  rolleyes.gif

user posted image
any pro here can clarify whether this "non destructive testing using  x ray fluorescence spectrometry" testing technique able to test "gold cover copper" ?
X ray is surface test. Have to cut open the gold. Gold smith may do listening test before cut open.
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 8 2012, 12:07 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

http://www.cad.gov.sg/topNav/faq/Genneva+Pte+Ltd.htm

Faqs from the Singapore Police Force on Genneva Pte Ltd.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by jasonhanjk: Oct 8 2012, 12:07 PM
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 8 2012, 08:48 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(terry8 @ Oct 8 2012, 08:38 PM)
Just ignore him - just a suggestion
I already ignore his reply. All no common sense. whistling.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 8 2012, 09:40 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Oct 8 2012, 09:17 PM)
Don't...don't...since Pat Lu, Anoy_me and others abandoned us, we had much less fun....we should not lose him for all his funny posting.... drool.gif
Aiyah.
I wack ppl sure very pain one. This one I let you all have fun.
My strength is in numbers.

Come to think of it, SUV can carry payload of 500kG + driver?
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 9 2012, 12:09 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(gogo2 @ Oct 9 2012, 12:05 PM)
Things will start to get political now:-
MCA already wash their hands and not touching it. hmm.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 9 2012, 10:50 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(serenity22 @ Oct 9 2012, 09:20 PM)
Hey guys, no need to be so righteous and scold me!!! If you are intelligent and din get involved...then kudos to you!! But have a heart for those who dont have money nor gold in hand!! I know many ppl who are affected personally so i hope BNM will rtn to the customers what is theirs.

I accept everyone's opinions but the customers deserve answers whether good or bad!! Can we all agree on that??

BNM shud come up with their report once and for all and then no more speculation. They froze  the previous company as well as many other companies on suspicions of whatever and no news after that?? So what happen to all the gold and $$$?? Who gains the interest on this after so many years??  Can anyone answer that??
Let me tell you this.
I am only going to scold those Genneva customer that think they are the victim of BNM and not Genneva.
So are you one of the customers that want to blame BNM? cool2.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 10 2012, 12:04 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(harrychoo @ Oct 10 2012, 11:52 AM)
Being cheated is one thing, i mean throughout our life, sure got kena cheated before be it cheated in ponzi, cheated in garage sales, cheated in some investment or even cheated when buy stuff from pasar malam. That's not the funny part, the funny part is the person that get cheated still defending the CON man/company, that's a new whole level  laugh.gif
That is because the first Genneva CONpany did not go down. Also do note the raid on the 2nd company, gold maintain stagnant for a year. It did not go bust.

These 2 factors are the reason why people got con and still support Genneva.
If gold price slump further, then more people will support BNM actions.
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 10 2012, 12:28 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(sHsIkuA @ Oct 10 2012, 12:07 PM)
What happened to the investors and their money for the first company?
Stuck for years.
Government really take their sweet time. notworthy.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 10 2012, 05:19 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(KamikazePg @ Oct 10 2012, 05:16 PM)
Of course EPF is PONZI....just that EPF can't pay u 2% every month...!
And we don't call it a Ponzi Scheme.
It's known as EPF scheme. Maybe change to Satu Malaysia Scheme. drool.gif
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 10 2012, 10:08 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

Guys, I got news from the Chinese forum.

When customer buys gold from Genneva, they can collect 7 days later. Or put at Genneva office for safekeeping. With 0.5% more interest.

That means they can show 1 gold to many customers. There is not enough gold!
SUSjasonhanjk
post Oct 10 2012, 10:15 PM

Regular
1,068 posts

QUOTE(harrychoo @ Oct 10 2012, 10:11 PM)
No way! Consultants said 500kg of gold being raided!
Spreading such rumours so many customer go support Genneva.
Now BNM just made announcement plus the details I got.

There really isn't much gold left.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0940sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:21 PM