> Zefer Hill Residence, new launch

views

chichibaibai
post Jun 4 2015, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(togomifi @ Jun 3 2015, 11:51 AM)
as i said before..LOOK UP only  brows.gif
looking from the pic..kinda far from your unit..maybe if your window is open then you may heard some noise but once close should be ok...anyway nothing much you can do now...worse then install sound proof window
still think no so appropriate to advertise your services here..there is classified category for you to do it...
Abit more concern about air pollution and sound pollution whether will affect my unit or not. so far I think there is no air pollution la!

For adv. js let them adv la! btw I am not sales man..... ok... No point stopping them from business, if you don't like just ignore them lo... IMHO whistling.gif

chichibaibai
post Jun 4 2015, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(12on14 @ Jun 4 2015, 09:43 AM)
Actually I prefer the factory to remain here rather than having some developer building up another high rise condominium beside us. At least, the factory wouldn't block my KL view. So I don't actually mind it so much. Having said this, the best would be not to have the factory there at all. However, we take what we can get.
pray with NO NEW CONDO!!!!!
chichibaibai
post Jun 4 2015, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(togomifi @ Jun 3 2015, 12:39 PM)
looking at the setup does not look like a permanent factory..cross your finger will be moving out within few years  thumbup.gif
as said if the noise is unbearable then can opt for sound proof window...
good idea!
togomifi
post Jun 4 2015, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(Mr.JJchampian @ Jun 3 2015, 02:18 PM)
Is this illegal factory?
err not too sure...looking at the size of the factory..it's look legal la or else the police/immigration sure come long time already..

QUOTE(12on14 @ Jun 4 2015, 09:43 AM)
Actually I prefer the factory to remain here rather than having some developer building up another high rise condominium beside us. At least, the factory wouldn't block my KL view. So I don't actually mind it so much. Having said this, the best would be not to have the factory there at all. However, we take what we can get.
that's the best past about this zefer..still have greens ard...fresh air and nice view for now..hopefully it will not be the next mont kiara...condo growing like mushroom doh.gif

QUOTE(chichibaibai @ Jun 4 2015, 09:48 AM)
cross my finger and leg too...but don't hope too much la...with the price of land increasing everyday, developer have no choice to build high up instead of landed property...
ZackQ
post Jun 4 2015, 04:35 PM

Casual
325 posts

is water and electricity available already?
i remember some time ago owners complaint no water electricity upon VP
ZackQ
post Jun 4 2015, 04:39 PM

Casual
325 posts

went in Zefer before and view down from high level. The piece of land where those factories currently sitted is very nice in terms of size and location
Latio
post Jun 5 2015, 04:46 PM

On my way
622 posts

QUOTE(12on14 @ Jun 5 2015, 04:33 PM)
My unit is totally fine already with water and electricity is totally up already. There is no issued for you guys to move in too. Anyway I heard still got some others unit is still waiting for TNB to install....
Yeah see like more people moving in

My unit has no problems with water and electricity. So, there should not be any issues pertaining to this if you were to move in. Having said this, I do hear that some of the other units are still waiting for TNB to install.

Also there are people moving about the buildings. For me, that is clearly a good sign.
thumbup.gif
Great to hear that...
Roiughly how many unit being occupied?
Csent
post Jun 8 2015, 01:11 AM

10 posts

If there is anyone here letting 1356sf unit please PM me..
obee
post Jun 8 2015, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
273 posts

Just to update on my defect rectification 'progress'. Currently no repairs done laugh.gif
I always "double-lock" my door but on Saturday, the door is only locked once and the door to the yard was unlocked. I believe they came over to inspect the defects only. Hopefully they start something this week.

I will be engaging a contractor who is renovating a lot of the units in Zefer and has a good connection with the Project Manager. According to him, he is able to get the defects crew to go fix my unit before renovation begins. We shall see about that hmm.gif

Also to add, the property agents that contacted me has been offering 600k for 1356sf units. Only 60k increase from original selling price sweat.gif
ZackQ
post Jun 8 2015, 12:15 PM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(obee @ Jun 8 2015, 10:02 AM)
Just to update on my defect rectification 'progress'. Currently no repairs done laugh.gif
I always "double-lock" my door but on Saturday, the door is only locked once and the door to the yard was unlocked. I believe they came over to inspect the defects only. Hopefully they start something this week.

I will be engaging a contractor who is renovating a lot of the units in Zefer and has a good connection with the Project Manager. According to him, he is able to get the defects crew to go fix my unit before renovation begins. We shall see about that hmm.gif

Also to add, the property agents that contacted me has been offering 600k for 1356sf units. Only 60k increase from original selling price sweat.gif
Wah...so teruk 600k?? nearby condos such as atmos sure laugh at zefer, recent completed condo only price on par with them rclxm9.gif
Dracula_X
post Jun 8 2015, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(ZackQ @ Jun 8 2015, 12:15 PM)
Wah...so teruk 600k?? nearby condos such as atmos sure laugh at zefer, recent completed condo only price on par with them  rclxm9.gif
The whole market is slow, not just this property.
All business are affected, many people said because of GST, is it because of that ???
chichibaibai
post Jun 8 2015, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

Wah...so teruk 600k?? nearby condos such as atmos sure laugh at zefer, recent completed condo only price on par with them  rclxm9.gif
it is the demand and supply la!! I think too many new condo around that area. Further more, this place was not really fully develop yet. Wait till this property fully occupied, the price will sure increase!
put hopes!!!
chichibaibai
post Jun 8 2015, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

QUOTE(Dracula_X @ Jun 8 2015, 12:29 PM)
The whole market is slow, not just this property.
All business are affected, many people said because of GST, is it because of that ???
agreed! property market seen like slowing down due to less demand from people.. beside GST affected. I think property price nowadays over expensive.... but that our current market what to do ??!! Although it is expensive but ppl still buy! hahaha.... rclxm9.gif

qachak30
post Jun 8 2015, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(chichibaibai @ Jun 4 2015, 09:48 AM)
#prayfornonewconstruction whistling.gif whistling.gif
ZackQ
post Jun 8 2015, 04:34 PM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(qachak30 @ Jun 8 2015, 02:49 PM)
#prayfornonewconstruction  whistling.gif  whistling.gif
this area needs new construction...link road, bridge (possible?)and also new condos...then only higher psf can be foreseen
-TcT-
post Jun 8 2015, 05:22 PM

On my way
564 posts

QUOTE(obee @ Jun 8 2015, 10:02 AM)

If u go see the listings in Iproperty, there are many units going for less than 600k.
obee
post Jun 8 2015, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
273 posts

QUOTE(singenggoulee @ Jun 8 2015, 10:10 AM)
Ya... now everyone start rushing the contractor to rectify their unit fast!!! hopefully you get you unit also start by this week la!! Anyway my unit had completed.
Shouldn't have been so lazy to submit the form when I first got the keys. It's too late! cry.gif
Congrats with your unit. Have fun with the renovation..

Ya man. A lot of buyers want to buy off current owners because of the low value. Agents keep calling me and sending SMS. Sigh.

QUOTE(-TcT- @ Jun 8 2015, 05:22 PM)
If u go see the listings in Iproperty, there are many units going for less than 600k.
I wouldn't be surprised. Still got plenty of work to beautify the landscape. The brick facade in the common areas are kinda 'cheap' looking. Just my opinion.
qachak30
post Jun 9 2015, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(obee @ Jun 8 2015, 08:21 PM)
Shouldn't have been so lazy to submit the form when I first got the keys. It's too late! cry.gif
Congrats with your unit. Have fun with the renovation..
Ya man. A lot of buyers want to buy off current owners because of the low value. Agents keep calling me and sending SMS. Sigh.
I wouldn't be surprised. Still got plenty of work to beautify the landscape. The brick facade in the common areas are kinda 'cheap' looking. Just my opinion.
We just have to wait until they completely repair all facilities, also im pretty sure that those who are letting go are pure investors... how did the agents gotten ur number?
obee
post Jun 9 2015, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
273 posts

QUOTE(qachak30 @ Jun 9 2015, 01:48 PM)
We just have to wait until they completely repair all facilities, also im pretty sure that those who are letting go are pure investors... how did the agents gotten ur number?
many ways they can buy our contacts. either from developer themselves or bank. someone posted a WTS thread in this forum selling property owners' contacts. A few hundred ringgit and you can sit on your butt and call up unsuspecting owners sleep.gif

anyways... anyone knows where I can get a good deal for ceiling fans?
qachak30
post Jun 9 2015, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
106 posts

QUOTE(obee @ Jun 9 2015, 04:25 PM)
many ways they can buy our contacts. either from developer themselves or bank. someone posted a WTS thread in this forum selling property owners' contacts. A few hundred ringgit and you can sit on your butt and call up unsuspecting owners sleep.gif

anyways... anyone knows where I can get a good deal for ceiling fans?
these peeps are really pain in a butt... anyway about ceiling fans maybe you can purchase in those uncle/ pakcik shop and get your own contractor to install because that will be definitely cheaper. Else i will get my electriction from my parents who is based in happy garden

87 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0279sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 PM