Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
127 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Free Access to Airport Lounges with Credit Cards, KLIA, LCCT, Senai and Worldwide

views

krazee350
post Apr 21 2011, 12:11 AM

33 posts

If you have more than one card that allow you free access to the Premium Plaza Lounge, you can use it to bring your friends in too. I've tried before few times and they allowed it.
erry-
post Apr 21 2011, 12:30 PM

Custom Member Title
2,243 posts

(refer to post #72)

i just double check with alliance plat helpline, alliance plat credit confirm cant access lcct lounge sad.gif

so now i'm gonna terminate credit and apply debit plat sweat.gif

This post has been edited by erry-: Apr 21 2011, 12:44 PM
TSGen-X
post Apr 21 2011, 02:23 PM

Lifetime LYN Member
Group Icon
Elite
8,601 posts

QUOTE(krazee350 @ Apr 21 2011, 12:11 AM)
If you have more than one card that allow you free access to the Premium Plaza Lounge, you can use it to bring your friends in too. I've tried before few times and they allowed it.
yeap, that's true, that's why I need more cards for my entire family to enter biggrin.gif

And thanks to fauzistt, we all know that EON Bank Plat MC also can enter KLIA, LCCT, Senai and Changi. Best Visa/MC Platinum Card as far as Plaza Premium Lounge is concerned.

Click here to read more about EON Bank Platinum MasterCard and benefits.

By the way, for KRIS FLyer Amex it was discussed that it was not state that entry to Plaza Premium Lounge is limited to Malaysia - anyone can confirm if applicable to all Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide?).
erry-
post Apr 22 2011, 10:39 AM

Custom Member Title
2,243 posts

i just come back from alliance, with their debit plat.

card get immediately at the branch. min deposit rm20k, rm12 deduct immediately (card annual fee).

no name embossed on the card.
so can pass this card to any1 to use it to access the lounge? brows.gif

shiroikun
post Apr 22 2011, 10:51 AM

Regular
1,168 posts

QUOTE(krazee350 @ Apr 21 2011, 12:11 AM)
Lets say i have Citibank Plat master card and Citibank Plat Visa card, can i bring my friend enter along since i have 2 credit card but same issuer?
winner
post Apr 22 2011, 12:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,219 posts

QUOTE(erry- @ Apr 22 2011, 10:39 AM)
i just come back from alliance, with their debit plat.

card get immediately at the branch. min deposit rm20k, rm12 deduct immediately (card annual fee).

no name embossed on the card.
so can pass this card to any1 to use it to access the lounge? brows.gif
Were you referring to Alliance Bank Platinum Debit Card for Alliance Personal customers?

I thought the minimum deposit is RM50,000? There were afew times when my deposit fell below RM50,000, the bank sent me warning letters and would charge me a monthly penalty of RM25 if I did not top up the deposit.

I guess the card you received is a temporary card. They will issue you a new card with your name embossed on it.

krazee350
post Apr 22 2011, 12:31 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(shiroikun @ Apr 22 2011, 10:51 AM)
Lets say i have Citibank Plat master card and Citibank Plat Visa card, can i bring my friend enter along since i have 2 credit card but same issuer?
You can try. So far I use cards from different banks. Not sure if it work if from the same bank.
erry-
post Apr 22 2011, 02:55 PM

Custom Member Title
2,243 posts

QUOTE(winner @ Apr 22 2011, 12:13 PM)
Were you referring to Alliance Bank Platinum Debit Card for Alliance Personal customers?

I thought the minimum deposit is RM50,000? There were afew times when my deposit fell below RM50,000, the bank sent me warning letters and would charge me a monthly penalty of RM25 if I did not top up the deposit.

I guess the card you received is a temporary card. They will issue you a new card with your name embossed on it.
no. mine is alliance platinum debit card for current account.

i just went to alliance and told them i want to open acc to get debit plat card. they said min deposit rm20k.

there is no min balance need to maintain, just rm12 annual fee for the atm (plat debit) card - this is what the bank officer told me.

i think they just gave me 'basic' current accout? coz no bank book and no cheque option.
got the plat card, deposit cash rm30k at counter, wait a while, then got slip (for atm pin number).

when i went to atm to change pin, i checked the balance, rm12 already deducted.

Added on April 22, 2011, 2:59 pmalliancebank first time login (online banking registration) need to wait 24 hours after set the internet pin at ATM (dunno why sweat.gif)

i will tell here what is my account type after i can register online banking tomorrow ~

Added on April 22, 2011, 3:17 pmbtw, if refer to alliancebank website for platinum debit mastercard:

Issuance Format : Un embossed
Distribution : Instant issuance at Branches

This post has been edited by erry-: Apr 22 2011, 03:17 PM
yeahh
post Apr 22 2011, 06:07 PM

Not enough stars :(
1,715 posts

QUOTE(Gen-X @ Apr 9 2011, 03:23 PM)
saint85, first of all Alliance CS is one of the worst you'll ever come across. They know next to nuts (except for one senior chinaman CS, can't remember his name) or maybe they ever never update their system.

As you can see, yeahh and winner also have conflicting confirmation. yeahh's from Plaza Premium Lounge and winner's I guess from Alliance. So who is correct?

Do note yeahh's post on March 22, Plaza Premium Lounge confirmed to him via email that Alliance Platinum Credit Card have unlimited access to KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge.

Well, if anyone do get rejected from entering KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge with thier Alliance Platinum CC, please report here.
hi guys. havent been checking this thread for quite awhile since i got my AMEX platinum credit card.

didn't realise my confirmation with PPL wasn't as per what she had emailed me. sorry if there's any inconvenience for anyone out there. I'm just here to pass the word to members based on the information i received from PPL.

anyway im glad that it has been clarified by winner. Thanks bro smile.gif

now im interested to get the EON bank card. and since i travel to some foreign countries as well, the 3x free priority pass lounges is rather attractive. smile.gif lemme see more on ur post

btw lcct's plaza premium lounge rather sad. the egg sandwich always sourish ... haha. its not THAT sourish. it just doesnt really taste as an egg sandwich would taste? ive been there twice so far. probably go again in another 2 weeks. zzzz
erry-
post Apr 23 2011, 04:52 PM

Custom Member Title
2,243 posts

update: my alliance platinum debit mastercard is linked with HYBRID account no check (cheque) notworthy.gif
TSGen-X
post Apr 23 2011, 05:58 PM

Lifetime LYN Member
Group Icon
Elite
8,601 posts

QUOTE(erry- @ Apr 23 2011, 04:52 PM)
update: my alliance platinum debit mastercard is linked with HYBRID account no check (cheque) notworthy.gif
For Hybrid account, you can choose if you want cheque book or not.
erry-
post Apr 23 2011, 07:46 PM

Custom Member Title
2,243 posts

QUOTE(Gen-X @ Apr 23 2011, 05:58 PM)
For Hybrid account, you can choose if you want cheque book or not.
yes and i'm choosing no cheque, already have it from maybank. besides, not giving cheque alot brows.gif

just want to clarify with winner regarding the account type smile.gif

Added on April 23, 2011, 7:47 pmi'm going to lcct next month, will use this alliance plat debit mc to access the lounge! rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by erry-: Apr 23 2011, 07:47 PM
beyond86
post Apr 23 2011, 07:47 PM

Regular
1,956 posts

MBB credit card can have linked cheques book like alliance bank as mentioned above?
TeraPox
post Apr 23 2011, 08:24 PM

Enthusiast
961 posts

just to share something... bcoz i traveled alot, normally with friends, so 12 times for citibank is not sufficient for me. so i called up citibank and ask what will happened if i exceed 12 times... the answer surprised me...

"nothing. u can enter as many times as you like, sir."
TSGen-X
post Apr 23 2011, 09:17 PM

Lifetime LYN Member
Group Icon
Elite
8,601 posts

QUOTE(beyond86 @ Apr 23 2011, 07:47 PM)
MBB credit card can have linked cheques book like alliance bank as mentioned above?
read carefully, the Alliance card mentioned is DEBIT card.
esteelily
post Apr 25 2011, 02:40 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(airline @ Apr 2 2011, 11:37 AM)
What benefits if I enter the lounge?
Free food and drinks?
Sorry really don't know
With Citibank platinum
food n beverage... a wonderful place to relax if u not into shopping... i also enjoying the unlimited access giving out by Citibank ...
turion64
post Apr 25 2011, 03:21 PM

look at all my stars!!
1,332 posts

topic moved to maybank2kard thread.

This post has been edited by turion64: Apr 25 2011, 04:55 PM
TSGen-X
post Apr 25 2011, 04:06 PM

Lifetime LYN Member
Group Icon
Elite
8,601 posts

QUOTE(turion64 @ Apr 25 2011, 03:21 PM)
Gen-X,

like to enquire about ur experience on using maybank2kard.

let's say i have a gold maybank2kard amex and another maybank2kard platinum amex, i use it to buy Rm1k of product on weekend with each card. would i get Rm100 or Rm50 rebate ?
you should post at or Maybankard 2 Cards Thread because there are two people there having both Gold and Plat. But I believe you should get RM50 for each card since both are separate account and you got to pay GST for each card.
saint85
post Apr 25 2011, 07:04 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(erry- @ Apr 21 2011, 12:30 PM)
(refer to post #72)

i just double check with alliance plat helpline, alliance plat credit confirm cant access lcct lounge sad.gif

so now i'm gonna terminate credit and apply debit plat sweat.gif
Hi there guys and Gen-X,

As a response to Erry's post - as well as the unsure-ness of everyone regarding Alliance Bank Platinum Credit Card - I can 100% confirm YES you can enter the KLIA Premium Lounge UNLIMITED times.

I just went there last Wednesday. Its totally free with my Alliance Bank Platinum Credit Card (NOT DEBIT). And i also asked them how many times I can enter - and they said unlimited.

Please do not call the Alliance Bank Helpline - it is totally USELESS - in fact, they themselves are confused and unsure of their own policies. If you do want confirmation, give a call to KLIA Premium Lounge - they would know better since they are the ones who are accepting the cards!

Best regards

This post has been edited by saint85: Apr 25 2011, 07:05 PM
beyond86
post Apr 25 2011, 07:36 PM

Regular
1,956 posts

QUOTE(Gen-X @ Apr 25 2011, 05:06 PM)
you should post at or Maybankard 2 Cards Thread because there are two people there having both Gold and Plat. But I believe you should get RM50 for each card since both are separate account and you got to pay GST for each card.
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1791925

ya, got few forumers

127 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0190sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:07 PM