Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

79 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Free Access to Airport Lounges with Credit Cards, KLIA, LCCT, Senai and Worldwide

Gen-X
post May 7 2011, 05:13 PM

Lifetime LYN Member
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(mletee @ May 7 2011, 09:25 AM)
eh..i thought hsbc signature got free access to klia?? need to pay 1 ar?
Read first post, it list cards that give you access to KLIA, Senai, LCCT and worldwide.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
anderson2009
post May 8 2011, 12:18 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Need to have proof of identity when entering the lounge? (ie proof that u're actually the cardholder)
+Quote Post
Phelddagriff
post May 9 2011, 06:44 AM

QUOTE(anderson2009 @ May 8 2011, 12:18 AM)
Need to have proof of identity when entering the lounge? (ie proof that u're actually the cardholder)
They will usually ask you for your boarding pass along with the card.
+Quote Post
mletee
post May 9 2011, 07:45 PM

jenn is cute

QUOTE(Gen-X @ May 7 2011, 05:13 PM)
Read first post, it list cards that give you access to KLIA, Senai, LCCT and worldwide.
alrite..sry for the noob question :S
+Quote Post
Gen-X
post May 10 2011, 08:49 AM

Lifetime LYN Member

Just posted article on my Credit and Debit Cards that gives me free access to LCCT Plaza Premium Lounge and also did mentioned about other cards too. Click below link to see the cards.

http://creditcardsmalaysia.blogspot.com/20...ium-lounge.html
+Quote Post
erry-
post May 10 2011, 12:42 PM

Custom Member Title

QUOTE(saint85 @ Apr 25 2011, 07:04 PM)
Hi there guys and Gen-X,

As a response to Erry's post - as well as the unsure-ness of everyone regarding Alliance Bank Platinum Credit Card - I can 100% confirm YES you can enter the KLIA Premium Lounge UNLIMITED times.

I just went there last Wednesday. Its totally free with my Alliance Bank Platinum Credit Card (NOT DEBIT). And i also asked them how many times I can enter - and they said unlimited.

Please do not call the Alliance Bank Helpline - it is totally USELESS - in fact, they themselves are confused and unsure of their own policies. If you do want confirmation, give a call to KLIA Premium Lounge - they would know better since they are the ones who are accepting the cards!

Best regards
yes i know alliance plat credit is unlimited access, but to klia only.

starting this year i might no longer go to klia, only lcct. since alliance credit cant access lcct lounge, thats why i terminate it and change to debit plat laugh.gif

QUOTE(winner @ May 6 2011, 09:11 PM)
For nomal Hybrid Account with Alliance Platinum debit card, you do not need to maintain RM20,000 in your account.

I have just changed my "Alliance Personal" Platinum debit card to normal Alliance Platinum debit. No minimum deposit is required. So I have withdrawn all money from my Hybrid Account and leave a token RM100 in the account.

This card is accepted at both KLIA and LCCT Plaza Premium Lounges, as long as it is Alliance Platinum debit card.
I totally agree that most of the Alliance customer service staff do not even know the products and features offered by their bank. It is wasting time to call Alliance hotline.
err... not just customer service staff, even branch staff also sweat.gif

i ask my wife to go open the hybrid acc to get debit plat mc, the staff dont even know about the card, and the min req of rm20k! sweat.gif

QUOTE(mletee @ May 7 2011, 09:25 AM)
eh..i thought hsbc signature got free access to klia?? need to pay 1 ar?
this:
QUOTE(winner @ May 7 2011, 11:17 AM)
None of the HSBC cards issued in Malaysia gives free airport lounge access. HSBC Premier customers do not even get this kind of benefit.

Added on May 10, 2011, 12:45 pm
QUOTE(Gen-X @ May 10 2011, 08:49 AM)
Just posted article on my Credit and Debit Cards that gives me free access to LCCT Plaza Premium Lounge and also did mentioned about other cards too. Click below link to see the cards.

http://creditcardsmalaysia.blogspot.com/20...ium-lounge.html
Alliance debit plat (1.5%) max cashback is RM60 only now ~

This post has been edited by erry-: May 10 2011, 12:45 PM
+Quote Post
Gen-X
post May 10 2011, 06:53 PM

Lifetime LYN Member

QUOTE(erry- @ May 10 2011, 12:42 PM)
Alliance debit plat (1.5%) max cashback is RM60 only now ~
How come their website stated 1.5% capped up to RM6,000 spending?
+Quote Post
erry-
post May 11 2011, 02:24 AM

Custom Member Title

QUOTE(Gen-X @ May 10 2011, 06:53 PM)
How come their website stated 1.5% capped up to RM6,000 spending?
their website is not update. even the printed brochure stated capped up to rm5k spending. but the latest update is rm4k only. confirmed with the bank staff ~

This post has been edited by erry-: May 11 2011, 02:29 AM
+Quote Post
bigtree
post May 11 2011, 02:50 AM

Getting Started

i probably missed this in your blog or in this thread, but i am wondering does Maybank 2 Platinum grant any access to any lounges? thanks
+Quote Post
erry-
post May 11 2011, 02:51 AM

Custom Member Title

QUOTE(bigtree @ May 11 2011, 02:50 AM)
i probably missed this in your blog or in this thread, but i am wondering does Maybank 2 Platinum grant any access to any lounges? thanks
NO ~

+Quote Post
bigtree
post May 11 2011, 02:56 AM

Getting Started

lol.. pity
+Quote Post
erry-
post May 11 2011, 03:01 AM

Custom Member Title

if u noticed, all the credit card that can access the lounge got ANNUAL fee.

but certain card got condition to waived the annual fee.
except for CIMB VS (CIMB dont offer annual fee card, but ur annual income must be rm100k, and next year can enter again only if u spent rm100k this year).

as for mbb2 plat, its free for life and the req for annual income is rm60k only, easy to get - so the lounge will be full? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by erry-: May 11 2011, 03:07 AM
+Quote Post
cenkudu
post May 11 2011, 08:08 PM

On my way

I will transit in HK end of June, looking at the first page the easiest for me to get access to HK lounge is Citibank Premier Miles because I have this citibank platinum cash back. I just worry about the fees whether I entitle for first year waiver with 3 swipes since I already have another card with them
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
erry-
post May 12 2011, 12:35 AM

Custom Member Title

QUOTE(cenkudu @ May 11 2011, 08:08 PM)
I will transit in HK end of June, looking at the first page the easiest for me to get access to HK lounge is Citibank Premier Miles because I have this citibank platinum cash back. I just worry about the fees whether I entitle for first year waiver with 3 swipes since I already have another card with them
should be entitled. call them to confirm smile.gif

+Quote Post
chemistry
post May 12 2011, 01:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(cenkudu @ May 11 2011, 08:08 PM)
I thought you also own SCB PLATINUM? This card grants unlimited access to KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge. No worries of full quota etc.
+Quote Post
Gen-X
post May 12 2011, 08:12 AM

Lifetime LYN Member

QUOTE(chemistry @ May 12 2011, 01:04 AM)
I thought you also own SCB PLATINUM? This card grants unlimited access to KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge. No worries of full quota etc.
He's talking about Hong Kong not KLIA.
+Quote Post
ksc_3688
post May 14 2011, 08:35 PM

Regular

Hi guys,

Does the Amex platinum charge card can be used at for almost all airport lounges worldwide ? Coz thinking of accepting amex's offer for the plat charge card.

+Quote Post
audionutter
post May 14 2011, 10:15 PM

Getting Started

I think the Amex Platinum charge card from Malaysia only allows unlimited lounge entry at KLIA and some other lounges within Malaysia or neighboring countries and not worldwide. Cos you don't get a separate Priority Pass membership card. This Priority Pass card is what allows you worldwide access to their lounges. I think Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia has a Visa Infinite credit card that comes with a Priority Pass membership card that allows you worldwide access to their lounges.

Also, the Platinum charge card has one of the highest annual fees and it is difficult to get them to waive it, most they can do is allow points redemption against the annual fee.
+Quote Post
ksc_3688
post May 14 2011, 10:18 PM

Regular

QUOTE(audionutter @ May 14 2011, 10:15 PM)
I think the Amex Platinum charge card from Malaysia only allows unlimited lounge entry at KLIA and some other lounges within Malaysia or neighboring countries and not worldwide. Cos you don't get a separate Priority Pass membership card. This Priority Pass card is what allows you worldwide access to their lounges. I think Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia has a Visa Infinite credit card that comes with a Priority Pass membership card that allows you worldwide access to their lounges.

Also, the Platinum charge card has one of the highest annual fees and it is difficult to get them to waive it, most they can do is allow points redemption against the annual fee.
Yup, the annual fee is RM 2380 and there is 100k welcoming MR points. So that's about RM500 in value.
If it can give me entry into airport lounges worldwide, I'm 90% sure of getting it
+Quote Post
Gen-X
post May 15 2011, 06:18 PM

Lifetime LYN Member

QUOTE(ksc_3688 @ May 14 2011, 10:18 PM)
Yup, the annual fee is RM 2380 and there is 100k welcoming MR points. So that's about RM500 in value.
If it can give me entry into airport lounges worldwide, I'm 90% sure of getting it
ksc_3688: why don't you ask AMEX CS to email you the list?
+Quote Post

79 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0562sec    3.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:04 PM