Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Old skool shaving, Best and closest shave ever

views

niakulah
post Jul 4 2019, 10:13 AM

Regular
1,005 posts

QUOTE(niakulah @ Feb 8 2019, 04:34 PM)
I second all kk131 has said. But if you insist on buying in a shop, you can try Mydin. They will usually have the cheap Indian razors and blades. Brand is Laser. That's what I started with. Used it until it broke (I dropped it).

This is what it looks like:
https://www.nykaa.com/laser-steel-razor-wit...8657?eq=desktop
QUOTE(siles1991 @ Jul 4 2019, 12:59 AM)
Hey guys, wanna ask, Im one of those guys who can't grow facial hair. Instead it's like short curly pubic hairs growing out of my face and chin, would I benefit from using a safety razor? My friend told me to just pick up one from The Hive. But I don't know where to start on shaving cream and stuff, I see everyone here spending like RM50-60 on cream and another on brush. Is there a more economical way to start?

Currently doing well with those gilette shavers, but was just thinking of trying out something new since the razor packs are cheaper in the long run. I don't have to shave much most of the time.
Mydin has cheap safety razors. Some kedai runcit will have it too. Cream is not strictly necessary. That is the most economical way to start that I know of.
DjK
post Jul 12 2019, 10:23 PM

Casual
337 posts

Hey guys,

wanting to search for a good aftershave/cologne/lotion after shaving as i feel like the gillette shaving gel seemed to make my skin dry/pulling..

if you guys have suggestions, do list them here happy.gif
angelic88
post Jul 28 2019, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

I will chip in my two cent on how cheap it can still go 😂

Razor u can get it from daiso / kk mart , sometime they have cheap plastic or china baili brand ... cheap , might not be perfect close shave but it work

Brush , cheap brush = the non halal brush (saw it sometime in daiso) or the synthetic one (refer earlier post)

Shaving cream , how cheap can it go , rm3 godrej in lulu supermarket maybe ?

Lulu supermarket sell blades too , but I never try them yet , maybe when I really able to finish all the blade (I think it take years)

Maybe less than rm50 you can give it a try already.

I upgraded to adjustable razor , but I never really find the aggressive side work for me , closer shave but uncomfortable for daily shave

29 Pages « < 27 28 29Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0804sec    2.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 10:08 AM