Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Simple Guide for Fresh Graduates, Also for would be graduates

EmoGuy91
post Aug 11 2017, 12:04 PM

Group: Newbie

Hi. Recently I get the job offer for Service Desk Agent (Level 1 Support) from Fujitsu. Below was my job responsibilities:

CORE OBJECTIVES:
- Assisting with various administration work when needed(logging tickets/assignment to GRG, escalation to L2 )
- Managing user related incidents/request/change ensuring a speedy resolution with the SLA’s.
- Attending to interactions such as phone calls, emails and incidents in ticketing tool relating to Total issues on Incident/Service Request /Change Management.
- Perform troubleshooting for IT applications globally
- Supporting 22 countries - APAC

Have no idea what exactly need to do. sad.gif Anyone who worked on the similar job title can help me to understand what am I gonna do. Y'all can PM me if you not feeling good to tell me in public.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cringe
post Aug 12 2017, 07:29 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(EmoGuy91 @ Aug 11 2017, 12:04 PM)
Hi. Recently I get the job offer for Service Desk Agent (Level 1 Support) from Fujitsu. Below was my job responsibilities:

CORE OBJECTIVES:
- Assisting with various administration work when needed(logging tickets/assignment to GRG, escalation to L2 )
- Managing user related incidents/request/change ensuring a speedy resolution with the SLA’s.
- Attending to interactions such as phone calls, emails and incidents in ticketing tool relating to Total issues on Incident/Service Request /Change Management.
- Perform troubleshooting for IT applications globally
- Supporting 22 countries - APAC

Have no idea what exactly need to do. sad.gif Anyone who worked on the similar job title can help me to understand what am I gonna do. Y'all can PM me if you not feeling good to tell me in public.
Handle through phone calls, u need to be patient dealing with people.
That's all.

+Quote Post
EmoGuy91
post Aug 12 2017, 04:00 PM

QUOTE(cringe @ Aug 12 2017, 07:29 AM)
Handle through phone calls, u need to be patient dealing with people.
That's all.
Still didn't help to figure out what I'm exactly gonna do other than dealing with people. lol confused.gif But thanks for helping anyway. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
EmoGuy91
post Aug 24 2017, 09:37 PM

Hi. I'm recently saw this job list on Mediacorp and want to apply on this job:

http://mediacorp.applyourjobs.com/Online.aspx?ID=1914

But I have no idea how to answer the last two questions on the "Other Information" section so need advice and guide to answer.

Any other advice about this job and/or even a MY fresh grad working in Mediacorp/SG were welcome as well.

This post has been edited by EmoGuy91: Aug 24 2017, 09:38 PM
+Quote Post
sweet_pez
post Aug 25 2017, 12:05 PM

Kia Kaha!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(EmoGuy91 @ Aug 24 2017, 09:37 PM)
Hi. I'm recently saw this job list on Mediacorp and want to apply on this job:

http://mediacorp.applyourjobs.com/Online.aspx?ID=1914

But I have no idea how to answer the last two questions on the "Other Information" section so need advice and guide to answer.

Any other advice about this job and/or even a MY fresh grad working in Mediacorp/SG were welcome as well.
You can just be honest and answer why and what you think. If you got called for interview, they will know if your response isn't consistent when they see you vs what you wrote.
+Quote Post

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0674sec    2.99    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 08:46 PM