Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Streamyx Streamyx Capping International Connections, Regardless of type of traffic or usage!

views

boysrule
post Dec 2 2010, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
184 posts

im just trying to help here. you guys can hate TM as you want but seriously. I'm having more problem with SentralFon here. Downtime few times a month and hardly contact their customer service. I have streamyx in same address also but didnt experience any CAP currently... address SS22 PJ. anyway, is there any notice about the CAP? i'll update here if my connection get capped later on since u mentioned they are dong some 'experiment'. @.@
badang_1785
post Dec 2 2010, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(boysrule @ Dec 2 2010, 08:44 PM)
you guys should check with TM and file a report if they dont give u a resolution. could it be your router, pc with p2p running on the background or pc infected with virus? check your task manager on the networking tab and see if theres any activity during idle. if all above does not apply then it might be problem with the phone line. just my experience, no other isp performance is better than TM in malaysia.
dtdw
post Dec 2 2010, 09:01 PM

Casual
425 posts

@boysrule .. u realised that most of us here are geeks right ?

we know when a problem arise and know WHERE it comes from. and know how to solve it.

i wont hold back to treat you like a noob and flame you.
ahpek26
post Dec 2 2010, 09:02 PM

Casual
475 posts

QUOTE(dtdw @ Dec 2 2010, 09:01 PM)
@boysrule .. u realised that most of us here are geeks right ?

we know when a problem arise and know WHERE it comes from. and know how to solve it.

i wont hold back to treat you like a noob and flame you.
Don't feed the troll smile.gif
muddy78
post Dec 2 2010, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(boysrule @ Dec 2 2010, 08:58 PM)
im just trying to help here. you guys can hate TM as you want but seriously. I'm having more problem with SentralFon here. Downtime few times a month and hardly contact their customer service. I have streamyx in same address also but didnt experience any CAP currently... address SS22 PJ. anyway, is there any notice about the CAP? i'll update here if my connection get capped later on since u mentioned they are dong some 'experiment'. @.@
dude, are you saying that all of us here have virus in our PC? and that we're experiencing imaginary cap? not cool boy, not cool at all.
tnsai
post Dec 2 2010, 09:06 PM

Regular
1,410 posts

Probably some Streamyx agent worried that his meal ticket is getting blasted or possibly a tmnut employee... yeah don't feed the troll...
boiboi95
post Dec 2 2010, 09:08 PM

1000-7?
862 posts

man...yesterday i thought it was the 1st day of dec and in the morning i got my full speed..but after 1 hour it drop to 30%..now i only got 10% of my speed....
amd9999
post Dec 2 2010, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

I want to download How i met ur mother season 1-4.......... its been 2 weeks.. just got season 1...

if like this on my weekend im need to buy pirate DVD then... CB shitmix.. waste money on bill+DVD

This post has been edited by amd9999: Dec 2 2010, 09:10 PM
LeePakHeng
post Dec 2 2010, 09:09 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

TM sent technician to my office to do some "checking". Reset router, telephone line, bla bla bla....line still slow.....wat a waste of resources.

how are u helping exactly?

This post has been edited by LeePakHeng: Dec 2 2010, 09:11 PM
robinlim
post Dec 2 2010, 09:11 PM

vui vẻ và điên
974 posts

QUOTE(boysrule @ Dec 2 2010, 08:44 PM)
you guys should check with TM and file a report if they dont give u a resolution. could it be your router, pc with p2p running on the background or pc infected with virus? check your task manager on the networking tab and see if theres any activity during idle. if all above does not apply then it might be problem with the phone line. just my experience, no other isp performance is better than TM in malaysia.
So many people reported on the same capped issue
Do you think we didn't check and do the testing you suggested?

The way you suggested is like what the CS told me to do when I called them
the same old lame excuses

akuinsan
post Dec 2 2010, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

so why TM CEO talking about cap..

and what about - official response about the current problems everyone’s been having from the office with of Izlyn Ramly, VP of Corporate Comms.

for example : if my pc have something running in the backgroung, why connection to local website get maximum speed?
more example : currently my streamyx account is SOHO pakej, we have gateway server monitor every single connection, so when nothing connected to internet, so imposiblle somtething running in background that stole my bandwidth.

and lastly...
IF NO CAP, why TM person who reply related to my problem tell about it? promise to settle it as soon as possible?
rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by akuinsan: Dec 2 2010, 09:14 PM
dirk_diggler
post Dec 2 2010, 09:13 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(boysrule @ Dec 2 2010, 09:58 PM)
rclxms.gif

You're the dumbest son of a biatch ever.

This post has been edited by dirk_diggler: Dec 2 2010, 09:15 PM
TSReuben
post Dec 2 2010, 09:17 PM

Firo
667 posts

Head on to v2
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1661942

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0237sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:24 AM