Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> One Damansara, One for All (Investment)

kochin
post Jan 11 2010, 08:57 AM

I just hope I do!
Group: Senior Member

everybody in the house,
anybody went to their launch last weekend? plese share the information if available.
from the fine prints, i can only deduce high density and high price with lowest entry cost to be the region of rm300k for such location. leasehold somemore!
but of course not sure of their layouts. the previous project launch there, the landed sutera damansara by osk was doing very well.
anybody care to share their 2 cents worth on this?
cheers!

Ad for One Damansara

This post has been edited by kochin: Jan 11 2010, 09:21 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ronaldoo
post Jan 11 2010, 11:42 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Another piece of damansara? developers so smart nowadays, using Damansara name to make it fame.

The whole piece of land called Sungai Buloh including ( mutiara damansara,flora damansara,kota damansara, damansara jaya,utama,damansara perdana )

i've a look at the design layout, quite good. The rest you try to explore ....

+Quote Post
kochin
post Jan 11 2010, 11:44 AM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(ronaldoo @ Jan 11 2010, 11:42 AM)
Another piece of damansara? developers so smart nowadays, using Damansara name to make it fame.

The whole piece of land called  Sungai Buloh including ( mutiara damansara,flora damansara,kota damansara, damansara jaya,utama,damansara perdana )
bro,
care to share the unit sizes and price per square feet?

the downside is it's by mkland. but with mk helming mkland again, things could be better.

but the pricing really jialat unless it's rm300k for 1500 sqft product? hehe

cheers!
+Quote Post
daryl.k
post Jan 11 2010, 12:52 PM

Casual

One Damansara in Damansara Damai?? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

or is One Damansara the name of the condo??
+Quote Post
felisa0529
post Jan 11 2010, 01:28 PM

Casual

i think the density there r just too much...traffic, connectivity n surrounding.. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Patricia64
post Jan 11 2010, 06:21 PM

One damansara is just the name to make it famous .

The only Damansara place is " Damansara Heights " . The rest jus plain name .
+Quote Post
chris lee
post Jan 11 2010, 09:03 PM

anyone have the price range for this one damansara?
+Quote Post
kochin
post Jan 12 2010, 02:03 PM

I just hope I do!

QUOTE(chris lee @ Jan 11 2010, 09:03 PM)
anyone have the price range for this one damansara?
"MK Land Launches One Damansara
By E Jacqui Chan of theedgeproperty.com
Monday, 11 January 2010 18:07

KUALA LUMPUR: MK Land Holdings Bhd targets to achieve 70% sales within six months before commencing construction of its newly-launched condominium project, One Damansara in Damansara Damai in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, says an official from the company.

The project comprises 899 condo units spread over 8.76 acres with a gross development value (GDV) of RM220 million. One Damansara is scheduled for completion in 2014.

The project was launched on Jan 9 and officiated by Fatimah Abd. Wahab, chief operating officer of MK Land Holdings. The development is undertaken by MK Land subsidiary Medan Prestasi Sdn Bhd.

The leasehold One Damansara is located close to shops, eateries, schools, Jusco MaxValu, the shopping hub of 1Utama and The Curve, a bus terminal and the 48 acres forest reserve park, Urban Parks. It is easily accessible via several major highways including North-South Highway, Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP) and MRR2 Kepong-Kuala Lumpur. The commuter train station is a mere 1 km away.

The development also features a 2-acre tropical garden with gazebo, offering a scenic view of lush greenery as well as full condo facilities. Unit size ranges from 1,396 to 2,525 sq ft and prices start from RM233,200. MK Land is offering various discounts for the duration of the sales campaign. "

899???!!! shakehead.gif

so can invest or not?
+Quote Post
king4891
post Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kochin @ Jan 12 2010, 02:03 PM)
"MK Land Launches One Damansara
By E Jacqui Chan of theedgeproperty.com
Monday, 11 January 2010 18:07

KUALA LUMPUR: MK Land Holdings Bhd targets to achieve 70% sales within six months before commencing construction of its newly-launched condominium project, One Damansara in Damansara Damai in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, says an official from the company.

The project comprises 899 condo units spread over 8.76 acres with a gross development value (GDV) of RM220 million. One Damansara is scheduled for completion in 2014.

The project was launched on Jan 9 and officiated by Fatimah Abd. Wahab, chief operating officer of MK Land Holdings. The development is undertaken by MK Land subsidiary Medan Prestasi Sdn Bhd.

The leasehold One Damansara is located close to shops, eateries, schools, Jusco MaxValu, the shopping hub of 1Utama and The Curve, a bus terminal and the 48 acres forest reserve park, Urban Parks. It is easily accessible via several major highways including North-South Highway, Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong (LDP) and MRR2 Kepong-Kuala Lumpur. The commuter train station is a mere 1 km away.

The development also features a 2-acre tropical garden with gazebo, offering a scenic view of lush greenery as well as full condo facilities. Unit size ranges from 1,396 to 2,525 sq ft and prices start from RM233,200. MK Land is offering various discounts for the duration of the sales campaign. "

899???!!! shakehead.gif

so can invest or not?
Hmmm..... I have a lease hold apartment there bought in 2004 2nd hand 750sqf 3r2b at RM89k (First hand at RM75). After 5 years, I believe the value at RM110k that's why bank only approve RM100k for refinance.

On the way to one damansara you can see a lot of low class shop and the surrounding will scared you away if you are going to invest few 100k. But OSK launch link house there with the price 400k and above.

The location accessibility not bad. But if you want to go better shopping centre then you have to pay toll.
+Quote Post
dream.angels
post Jan 20 2010, 02:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ronaldoo @ Jan 11 2010, 11:42 AM)

The whole piece of land called  Sungai Buloh including ( mutiara damansara,flora damansara,kota damansara, damansara jaya,utama,damansara perdana )
including damansara jaya, utama...?! r u sure?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
the thinker
post Jan 21 2010, 09:31 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(Patricia64 @ Jan 11 2010, 06:21 PM)
One damansara is just the name to make it famous .
The only Damansara place is " Damansara Heights " .  The rest jus plain name .
Come on dude...The place is suitable for a leverage people to start up their life when migrate to KL...Damansara belongs to Klang Valley dude...originally from Damansara Heights...but that areas only for high end people dude...We not really to take publicity on the name of Damansara even it located at Damansara Damai...ITS ABOUT THE LOCATION DUDE...soooooo damnnnn strategiccc...nearby NKVE, LDP, GUHTRIE etc....As at now, there is no more bloody hell traffic stuck..sooo smooth...Of cause its full with foreigners i.e African, Bangalore, Vietnam but its still peace...not like before...

One more thing, what do u feel when other people see your script here?Dont be so arrogant when u all can stay at Damansara Heights?everyone will feel upset...

Come on la...Damansara Damai, will be an advance thereafter..go go MKLand

+Quote Post
senapang
post Dec 13 2010, 11:09 PM

Getting Started

is this one damansara is on top of the pink building?
if that so, maybe good for who want to rent it to student, coz there will be college at 1st floor..forgot what college...and supermarket also will be open soon i think below it..
+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 09:07 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe

The condo colour is damn ugly lei... I just don't like the shoplots surrounding it. Doesn't look nice.
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 09:36 AM

Pass That Exam!

i heard only 60% sold. MK Land project.
+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 09:55 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 09:36 AM)
i heard only 60% sold. MK Land project.
The project was launch early of the year, Jan 2010. I am doubting the high floor was actually taken up. Could be booked by MKLand themselves to sell later.
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 10:01 AM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 09:55 AM)
The project was launch early of the year, Jan 2010. I am doubting the high floor was actually taken up. Could be booked by MKLand themselves to sell later.
Ya I believe so...

I was at Kelana Jaya Giant where there is a roadshow... I was excited in the beginning but then I reacted like other forumers too... WAT?? "Damansara" at that location doh.gif

However, MK Land is a reputable developer ... any further comment?

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 10:08 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 10:01 AM)
Ya I believe so...

I was at Kelana Jaya Giant where there is a roadshow... I was excited in the beginning but then I reacted like other forumers too... WAT?? "Damansara" at that location doh.gif

However, MK Land is a reputable developer ... any further comment?
MK Land reputable for their first few projects only. Perdana Condo the one I am staying looks cool for visitor but the parking system and management by MK Land sucks. Now the newly installed management earlier this year is trying to get things back on track. The other better project is the Emerald Condo. Good parking design and security. But lately I see got ppl complaining about cracks on the building.

The rest, metropolitan square you hear about lots breaking ins and later delivery. Not much about armanee terrace and perdana view though. MK Land is just a greedy developers with infighting within the company. If you know the newly built condo in between damansara neo and damansara perdana, that piece of land should be a park when emerald condos owner bought their unit. They just build the building there not fufilling their words.
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 10:34 AM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 10:08 AM)
MK Land reputable for their first few projects only. Perdana Condo the one I am staying looks cool for visitor but the parking system and management by MK Land sucks. Now the newly installed management earlier this year is trying to get things back on track. The other better project is the Emerald Condo. Good parking design and security. But lately I see got ppl complaining about cracks on the building.

The rest, metropolitan square you hear about lots breaking ins and later delivery. Not much about armanee terrace and perdana view though. MK Land is just a greedy developers with infighting within the company. If you know the newly built condo in between damansara neo and damansara perdana, that piece of land should be a park when emerald condos owner bought their unit. They just build the building there not fufilling their words.
I was in mutiara damansara during the construction period and also saw how damansara perdana rise to what it is now... pretty impressive nod.gif

I agree developers r looking for profit... laugh.gif thanks for your valuable input.

However, what is your take regarding this One Damansara in terms of investment? There is a phase B to be launch later. Since pahse A is not fully sold out, I dun think it's tat soon. I foresee very bad traffic congestion hmm.gif

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 11:06 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 10:34 AM)
I was in mutiara damansara during the construction period and also saw how damansara perdana rise to what it is now... pretty impressive nod.gif

I agree developers r looking for profit... laugh.gif thanks for your valuable input.

However, what is your take regarding this One Damansara in terms of investment? There is a phase B to be launch later. Since pahse A is not fully sold out, I dun think it's tat soon. I foresee very bad traffic congestion hmm.gif
I agree on the development of damansara perdana. The place is really a very strategic place with so many things available within 5 minutes drive. smile.gif

If not because of the surrounding buildings, I will take. I prefer the corner unit, cause I want a bigger space condo. One thing I don't like about the corner unit is the design. The designer is just too lazy by adding a master bedroom at the side. I don't like master bedroom to be too near to main entrance and kitchen. Normally Master Bedroom should be the last room, furthest to main entrance in my opinion la.

Don't you think the surrounding buildings are not properly planned? Actually that area is not too bad. If you have the money and this buy is for your own stay,why not consider for Sutera Damansara landed property. It is just at that area. I don't have the money though. Hehe... In term of investment, I think they are many place available to rent at Damansara Perdana Condo, Kota Damansara and etc. smile.gif I feel that condo supply is more than demand la... Cheers...smile.gif

+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 11:32 AM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 11:06 AM)
I agree on the development of damansara perdana. The place is really a very strategic place with so many things available within 5 minutes drive. smile.gif

If not because of the surrounding buildings, I will take. I prefer the corner unit, cause I want a bigger space condo. One thing I don't like about the corner unit is the design. The designer is just too lazy by adding a master bedroom at the side. I don't like master bedroom to be too near to main entrance and kitchen. Normally Master Bedroom should be the last room, furthest to main entrance in my opinion la.

Don't you think the surrounding buildings are not properly planned? Actually that area is not too bad. If you have the money and this buy is for your own stay,why not consider for Sutera Damansara landed property. It is just at that area. I don't have the money though. Hehe... In term of investment, I think they are many place available to rent at Damansara Perdana Condo, Kota Damansara and etc. smile.gif I feel that condo supply is more than demand la... Cheers...smile.gif
nod.gif

I dunno if u agree, but the "L-shape" balcony for corner unit can be better utilized by adding it into the built-up instead to make the internal more spacious..

Else, it will be ugly with so many ppl putting junk there and cause the external view to be so messy... I know balcony is a must for laundry or plants, but I dun c any usefulness with that allocation... please comment smile.gif

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 11:45 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 11:32 AM)
nod.gif

I dunno if u agree, but the "L-shape" balcony for corner unit can be better utilized by adding it into the built-up instead to make the internal more spacious..

Else, it will be ugly with so many ppl putting junk there and cause the external view to be so messy... I know balcony is a must for laundry or plants, but I dun c any usefulness with that allocation... please comment smile.gif
Hehe... A bit of waste of place but at least I can plant vegetables at my balcony. Lol... The government is encouraging us to plant our own veg. tongue.gif Anyway, I don't mind the big balcony if all the owners make it into a skygarden with a lot of greens. Imagine 4 corners at each floor owner have beautiful and nice plant outside, isn't it impressive? tongue.gif

The laundry area is quite big right? If I am not wrong, can dry it there unless thick cloth. smile.gif
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 12:01 PM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 11:45 AM)
Hehe... A bit of waste of place but at least I can plant vegetables at my balcony. Lol... The government is encouraging us to plant our own veg. tongue.gif Anyway, I don't mind the big balcony if all the owners make it into a skygarden with a lot of greens. Imagine 4 corners at each floor owner have beautiful and nice plant outside, isn't it impressive? tongue.gif

The laundry area is quite big right? If I am not wrong, can dry it there unless thick cloth.
smile.gif
Yes nod.gif

about the garden... hmm.gif hard to say... not many ppl will take care of their plants laugh.gif

anyway plant ur own vege drool.gif good idea!!! thumbup.gif

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 12:31 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 12:01 PM)
Yes nod.gif

about the garden... hmm.gif hard to say... not many ppl will take care of their plants laugh.gif

anyway plant ur own vege drool.gif good idea!!! thumbup.gif
Garden one is only on a perfect basis la. Not practical one. smile.gif

hahaha... you can plant chillies, small green lime, aloe vera, and some pandan leaf. smile.gif
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 12:36 PM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 12:31 PM)
Garden one is only on a perfect basis la. Not practical one. smile.gif

hahaha... you can plant chillies, small green lime, aloe vera, and some pandan leaf. smile.gif
doh.gif these are not i vege leh... plant kailan, choy sum/sawi etc lar... can eat...

but pandan leaves & chillies r very common n easy to maintain. Aloe vera & those lidah buaya is good too nod.gif

small green lime can decorate for CNY ... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 12:47 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 12:36 PM)
doh.gif these are not i vege leh... plant kailan, choy sum/sawi etc lar... can eat...

but pandan leaves & chillies r very common n easy to maintain. Aloe vera & those lidah buaya is good too nod.gif

small green lime can decorate for CNY ... laugh.gif
you can plant kailan choy sum and sawi but how much can you eat at a time? Haha... The maintenance is a lot. Need to water everyday cause no direct rain to your plants. haha...

Those I recommended are those which needs less soil but can be very good when you need them at anytime. smile.gif
+Quote Post
furryfluffy
post Dec 14 2010, 01:48 PM

Pass That Exam!

QUOTE(yeowa @ Dec 14 2010, 12:47 PM)
you can plant kailan choy sum and sawi but how much can you eat at a time? Haha... The maintenance is a lot. Need to water everyday cause no direct rain to your plants. haha...

Those I recommended are those which needs less soil but can be very good when you need them at anytime. smile.gif
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

pandan use for any desserts drool.gif

+Quote Post
yeowa
post Dec 14 2010, 02:24 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe

QUOTE(furryfluffy @ Dec 14 2010, 01:48 PM)
thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

pandan use for any desserts  drool.gif
Yes... smile.gif
+Quote Post
reginabally
post Jan 31 2011, 09:10 PM

Hi all,

I went to the show room yesterday. I'm okay with the layout design for 986 sq. ft and satisfied with the package offered with two car parks for units from Level 15 and above.

However, I'm quite puzzled by the slow response. Since it's launch from January 2010, only those from Level 15 and above are almost sold out.

Need your opinion on whether it's a satisfied place to be my first owned house. I don't need it to be very nice, just a comfortable place to stay.
+Quote Post
hoilok
post Feb 21 2011, 04:51 PM

Regular

For your info the project is lauch as diff name and it have been stop moving that was back in few year ago before 2010, seem now there have refurbish it and selling it again

better get Park Avenue instead

This post has been edited by hoilok: Feb 21 2011, 04:51 PM
+Quote Post
eXTaTine
post Feb 21 2011, 05:43 PM

The sky is falling!

I personally will never buy anything from them, quality is really suck....last time I used to stay in their townhouse built in Cyberjaya, the house start to fall apart from year 1!
+Quote Post
chgchksg128
post Feb 21 2011, 06:05 PM

Enthusiast

Sutera Damansara link house?
How was the price, below 400k?
+Quote Post
borebby
post Feb 21 2011, 09:27 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chgchksg128 @ Feb 21 2011, 06:05 PM)
Sutera Damansara link house?
How was the price, below 400k?
688K minimum...... sweat.gif
nice house .... but the price ...... haiz ......
+Quote Post
chgchksg128
post Feb 21 2011, 09:44 PM

Enthusiast

Any link house in that area that is about 400k?
+Quote Post
lowhankim
post Feb 22 2011, 12:31 AM

Getting Started

I saw the One Damansara and i don't think is a good buy...

1st, there are too many mamak stores available in that area which you most probably will be staying with 3rd world country employees whom work below.

2nd, there will be mini shop lots selling located nearby which you will see it every morning and congestion of traffic is a definite.

3rd, the surroundings are covered with low cost apartment... not really promising whether the property will be a good buy.
+Quote Post
sherman
post Mar 5 2011, 06:39 AM

Getting Started

Cheaper prices now and only 60% sold? What do you guys think?

QuikPro No: UP861615
Property Type: Condominium
Tenure: Leasehold
Title Type: Strata
Built-Up: 986 sq. ft.
Asking Price RM 258,200
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Unit type: Intermediate
Occupancy: Vacant
Furnishing: Unfurnished
Posted Date: 04/03/2011
Facilities: Barbecue Area, Business Centre, Cafeteria, Club House, Covered Parking, Gymnasium, Jogging Track, Mini Market, Nursery, Playground, Salon, Sauna, Swimming Pool, Wading Pool, Tennis Court, 24hr Security

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylistin...ominium_ForSale

Thanks to the admin who moved my post here. Sorry, didn't see this because was confused with the Damansara One thread. Looks like One Damansara is not popular even at its low prices. Oh well...

This post has been edited by sherman: Mar 6 2011, 04:15 AM
+Quote Post
uzumaki-chan
post Apr 14 2011, 06:49 PM

Hi all,

Haven't been to the showroom yet, but based on pic, it looks impressive. Called up their office today, the lady informed that all of the corner units sold out. Level15 and above intermediate units start from 277K, 3% discount until end of April.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a commercial title condo right? Planning to get a condo, but ain't sure if this is the right one.
Anyone booked one so far??

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Apr 14 2011, 06:53 PM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

QUOTE(uzumaki-chan @ Apr 14 2011, 06:49 PM)
Hi all,

Haven't been to the showroom yet, but based on pic, it looks impressive. Called up their office today, the lady informed that all of the corner units sold out. Level15 and above intermediate units start from 277K, 3% discount until end of April.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a commercial title condo right? Planning to get a condo, but ain't sure if this is the right one.
sorry i no read 1st post ... commercial condo = services aprtment...
+Quote Post
blahbleh
post Apr 22 2011, 06:18 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(uzumaki-chan @ Apr 14 2011, 06:49 PM)
Hi all,

Hi,

It's not under commercial title, which is not a service apartment. It's a condominium with 99 years of lease (leasehold).
+Quote Post
SmallPotato2011
post Jun 27 2011, 07:39 PM

Regular

Seem like not fully sold out... I see people open booth at Tesco.... sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif

From 2010 Jan --> now.... Bukan seller market meh? How come not laku ah??? (From previous post, seem like it is not a good buy)...
+Quote Post
WannaGetBuffed
post Jun 27 2011, 08:02 PM

On my way

Because it's MK Land. Read the history of the developer.
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Jan 11 2012, 04:11 PM

Getting Started

Bought one unit (Block A)exactly last year....

Latest:

Good news for people like me (bought a unit)... it is progressing well now. The newly lauched block B price already 100k more than what we bought last year... with ugly Damansara Damai town view... haha!

+Quote Post
jepakazoid_82
post Jan 11 2012, 05:52 PM

On my way

One Damansara 1 Malaysia??
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Jan 12 2012, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jepakazoid_82 @ Jan 11 2012, 05:52 PM)
One Damansara 1 Malaysia??
Hahaha... maybe. Dont give a d#mn as long as its completed in time and i can get a tenant there.

+Quote Post
kura_king
post Jan 14 2012, 03:52 PM

Hi, where is the show room located?
izzt same at damansara perdanan same as MKLand building??
+Quote Post
lindows
post Jan 16 2012, 04:12 PM

is in damansara damai
+Quote Post
cheewai54
post Feb 8 2012, 06:28 PM

thinking this weekend go there have a look. who ever already bought a unit mind to share more information. thanks
+Quote Post
atlantis2007
post Feb 14 2012, 03:04 PM

Enthusiast

damansara damai? cabut once hear the name tongue.gif
+Quote Post
xphossis
post Feb 16 2012, 02:04 PM

Me Gusta!

Why is Damansara Damai so bad?

Mind to share?
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 19 2012, 11:01 PM

Casual

DamanSara damai is not a good name...A name can influence a person, a place and even a coumtrys destiny
+Quote Post
Rocko
post Mar 4 2012, 03:34 PM

On my way

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 19 2012, 11:01 PM)
DamanSara damai is not a good name...A name can influence a person, a place and even a coumtrys destiny
what about the name?

any1 bought the area have info? visited the area already? completion status?
+Quote Post
post Mar 4 2012, 03:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Rocko @ Mar 4 2012, 03:34 PM)
what about the name?

This is near the future Kg Baru Sg Buloh MRT station, right? Saw the ads in papers yesterday.

+Quote Post
wrb7878
post Mar 14 2012, 10:07 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Rocko @ Mar 4 2012, 03:34 PM)
what about the name?

You try come on weekdays from 7am to 9am working period. rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
lynforum
post Apr 27 2012, 01:44 AM

Milky Way

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Mar 14 2012, 10:07 AM)
You try come on weekdays from 7am to 9am working period.  rclxub.gif
any place not jam workday 7-9am? doubt so. turn left is nkve edi
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 8 2012, 04:24 PM

Hi, i just booked a unit last weeked(6/5). I booked for intermediate unit (986 sf) for 344k (excluding discount and all)

here is my main reason why i booked the price.

1)It's very difficult to get a CONDO at DAMANSARA below 300k.

2) I'm earning average (3-4k) monthly, never own property and actually the only reasonable place which suit my need was in Cyberjaya and im buying for my stay. My office at i-city shah alam and my fiancee at mont kiara.

3) i believed future MRT station will developed and complete by 2017 which it will push up the property price (yes it will take longer but for me, im ok with it)

4) Once the MRT is complete, they will spur developments at sg buloh area. and it close to One Damansara. (actually 2 MRT station will be developed near damansara damai.

5) When people heard damansara, yes, it look prestigious, but NOT YET in damansara damai BUT, i made mistake on 2005-2008 about Kota Damansara, i never thought people will buy house at the area, which only cost 200-300k (LANDED HOUSE), and now the price increasing to 600k and the number is increasing.

and here is my concern

1)do MK land can deliver ontime?
2) do they will do something on the shoplots surround that area?
3) since this is my 1st property, how much the price will increase yearly?
4) DO MY INVESMENT is a good investment?

yes, we can hear a lot about MK Land, but to be fair, can u list down to me where i can find residence property with price rm300k with 900++ s/f? really appreciate who can help.

MK land is one of big developer in property, no doubt they MIGHT hv problem with their workmanship but think positively. What if damansara damai will be next place to be develop by developer (since it closed to OU, Curve, TTDI, Damansara perdana, NKVE, MRR2, LDP and future project MRT.

Think about tomorrow..

and please advise me if i took a wrong decision with FACTS not EMOTIONALLY!

Thank you my friend.

+Quote Post
echoesian
post May 8 2012, 06:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 8 2012, 04:24 PM)
Hi, i just booked a unit last weeked(6/5). I booked for intermediate unit (986 sf) for 344k (excluding discount and all)

2) I'm earning average (3-4k) monthly, never own property and actually the only reasonable place which suit my need was in Cyberjaya and im buying for my stay. My office at i-city shah alam and my fiancee at mont kiara.

3) i believed future MRT station will developed and complete by 2017 which it will push up the property price (yes it will take longer but for me, im ok with it)

4) Once the MRT is complete, they will spur developments at sg buloh area. and it close to One Damansara. (actually 2 MRT station will be developed near damansara damai.

5) When people heard damansara, yes, it look prestigious, but NOT YET in damansara damai BUT, i made mistake on 2005-2008 about Kota Damansara, i never thought people will buy house at the area, which only cost 200-300k (LANDED HOUSE), and now the price increasing to 600k and the number is increasing.

and here is my concern

yes, we can hear a lot about MK Land, but to be fair, can u list down to me where i can find residence property with price rm300k with 900++ s/f? really appreciate who can help.

MK land is one of big developer in property, no doubt they MIGHT hv problem with their workmanship but think positively. What if damansara damai will be next place to be develop by developer (since it closed to OU, Curve, TTDI, Damansara perdana, NKVE, MRR2, LDP and future project MRT.

Think about tomorrow..

and please advise me if i took a wrong decision with FACTS not EMOTIONALLY!

Thank you my friend.
-Is it commercial or residential land/title?
-Freehold or Leasehold?
-Does your unit comes with furnishing items?
-How much is the maintenance + sinking fund?
-How many car parks?
-How many total units?
-How many units per floor?
-How many block?
-How many lifts per block?

+Quote Post
humble_tot
post May 8 2012, 08:03 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 8 2012, 06:19 PM)
-Is it commercial or residential land/title?  RESI
-Freehold or Leasehold? LS
-Does your unit comes with furnishing items? NOPE
-How many car parks? 1F-12F 1 car park, up 2 car park (if i rmbr correctly)
-How many total units?
-How many block?
I can answer those I see in showroom but not sure its a good investment, I guess majority Malay buying, even in Prop Fair all SA are Malay. Not racist, but Ridzuan also recommend multi racial area for investment.

future MRT wise is a +1
+Quote Post
echoesian
post May 8 2012, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(humble_tot @ May 8 2012, 08:03 PM)
I can answer those I see in showroom but not sure its a good investment, I guess majority Malay buying, even in Prop Fair all SA are Malay. Not racist, but Ridzuan also recommend multi racial area for investment.

future MRT wise is a +1
What is the walking distance between the condo and the upcoming MRT?

+Quote Post
humble_tot
post May 8 2012, 10:27 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 8 2012, 09:58 PM)
What is the walking distance between the condo and the upcoming MRT?
Gestimation easily 5Km, not really a walking distance.
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 8 2012, 10:31 PM

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 8 2012, 06:19 PM)
-Is it commercial or residential land/title?
-Freehold or Leasehold?
-Does your unit comes with furnishing items?
-How many car parks?
-How many total units?
-How many block?
i feel like im the one who is the agent. haha

-leasehold
-not, empty unit, believe all unit come with no furniture
-car parks, depends, some unit have 2 and mine just 1, but can pay extra to get another parking
-total units 889
-pls contact their agent
-2 blocks (block A sold out)
-not sure, can ask agent.

MRT is just 2 km from the place, just behind KTM sg buloh. can check more detail on MRT website.

does anyone can tell me about future invesment for this place. please. did anyone here stay in damansara damai/bandar sri damansara? they might have more info and experience about the place.

Added on May 8, 2012, 10:33 pmmy agent told me block A is fully occupied with 60% chinese, the rest are malay and indian.

econsave is open already
new college will be operating soon.

i need more info on future invesment price.

This post has been edited by dauz49: May 8 2012, 10:33 PM
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post May 8 2012, 10:40 PM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 8 2012, 10:31 PM)

does anyone can tell me about future invesment for this place. please. did anyone here stay in damansara damai/bandar sri damansara? they might have more info and experience about the place.

Added on May 8, 2012, 10:33 pmmy agent told me block A is fully occupied with 60% chinese, the rest are malay and indian.

econsave is open already
new college will be operating soon.

i need more info on future invesment price.
One D'sara is a good location as you can go into PLUS Highway anti traffic on the morning.
The inside Sutera Damansara & Zaria Superlink inside are v expensive. Near to DPC & Foresta & 1u, I see it as a decent place for investment.
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 8 2012, 11:01 PM

did u mean NKVE highway? actually it is not really smooth and really congested during peak hour but still moving. Anyway, the place is surrounded by Malay comunity and low cost apartment. Yeah, i bet it should be good for invesment however it could be an issue too. haish, i really need somebody who are staying there so at least we can really know about the actual situation there.

i already pay my booking and i only have 2-4 weeks to decide whether to continue with bank loan or else, pull out my booking.

i am 28 years old and earning average income, on top of it, this is my 1st investment on property. A bit lost and worried about making a wrong decision.

i cant fully rely on my agent because they might hide any issue that we dont know about. at the end, they are making business as we know, money can change people behavior. there a blog which are all the member are talking/giving opinion/hentam at

http://mytotallyproperty.com/blog1/?p=749

but i still can rely on it, not really convincing to help me making decision. haish property... why ure so expensive now....

This post has been edited by dauz49: May 9 2012, 12:36 PM
+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 8 2012, 11:34 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(lynforum @ Apr 27 2012, 01:44 AM)
any place not jam workday 7-9am? doubt so. turn left is nkve edi
Yes, turn left is NKVE. But u need to take 1 hour to turn left for just 1KM.
OneDamansara is surround by shop lot and many people use inside the shop lot road to skip the main road.
So I will see in future most people will jam and queue inside their own condo basement.

This is happen to me when I come out at 7am and reach duta toll at 9am.
And now I leave home at 6am and reach office 630.
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 8 2012, 11:36 PM

but my office mate who staying in kepong, using the same highway as u mentioned, did not have a real problem as u are. ( 1 hour to NKVE) my office nearby with bukit raja, maybe i could use Guthrie Highway.

where are u staying man?

+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 8 2012, 11:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 8 2012, 11:36 PM)
but my office mate who staying in kepong, using the same highway as u mentioned, did not have a real problem as u are. ( 1 hour to NKVE) my office nearby with bukit raja, maybe i could use Guthrie Highway.

where are u staying man?
I m stay at armanee under MK project.
No much problem if we can reach the kuala selangor main road to NKVE,
Very jam to LDP as well but not problem from kepong to NKVE bcos anti traffic flow
The main issues is before the traffic light to NKVE/LDP.

You try come between 630 to 830, u u-turn from petronas and enter the ecosave and come out from maybank.

Armanee with 1600++sqft selling 350+++. Rental is 1000-1200. And park avenue below 1K rental.
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 8 2012, 11:58 PM

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ May 8 2012, 11:52 PM)
I m stay at armanee under MK project.
No much problem if we can reach the kuala selangor main road to NKVE,
Very jam to LDP as well but not problem from kepong to NKVE bcos anti traffic flow
The main issues is before the traffic light to NKVE/LDP.

You try come between 630 to 830, u u-turn from petronas and enter the ecosave and come out from maybank.

Armanee with 1600++sqft selling 350+++. Rental is 1000-1200. And park avenue below 1K rental.
yep, i understand about the traffic but i feel u can answer my bonus question which i feel nobody can answer me.

since u already staying there, dont mind if im asking... How much ur apartment price increasing? does it take long time to grow or just stagnant? any major issue that u feel we MUST know about One Damansara, i still have a few weeks to decide on buying the property otherwise, i just take back my booking money.

p/s: is there any available unit there?

sorry asking too much, i am 28years old and really dont know about property and im earning average, just want to ensure my invesement is good.

This post has been edited by dauz49: May 8 2012, 11:59 PM
+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 9 2012, 12:12 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 8 2012, 11:58 PM)
yep, i understand about the traffic but i feel u can answer my bonus question which i feel nobody can answer me.

since u already staying there, dont mind if im asking... How much ur apartment price increasing? does it take long time to grow or just stagnant? any major issue that u feel we MUST know about One Damansara, i still have a few weeks to decide on buying the property otherwise, i just take back my booking money.

p/s: is there any available unit there?

sorry asking too much, i am 28years old and really dont know about property and im earning average, just want to ensure my invesement is good.
When MK launch the armanee price is 430K at 2005.
And MK is delay the handover for 2 year.
So from that time the house is maintain between 250K to 300K.
When I bought that time is 280K at 2010 but I missed it, so come back again 2 month later...the price is 310K above.
Now the price is 350K above....but the price u saw in iproperty all abv 400K now....but not sure got buyer o not.

I buy for own stay so I don't care the property price increase.
Even my unit can sell at 500K, I may not able to get landed house at 500K now.

OneDamansara may good for stay but not sure investment, there are many property at damai, eg park avenue.
All the shop abv the shop lot is occupy by the 'black man'...I not dare to go tat area at nite even for ecosave.

But did u check any bank provide the loan under MK project? Maybe yes but limited bank offer.
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 9 2012, 12:18 AM

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ May 9 2012, 12:12 AM)
When MK launch the armanee price is 430K at 2005.
And MK is delay the handover for 2 year.
So from that time the house is maintain between 250K to 300K.
When I bought that time is 280K at 2010 but I missed it, so come back again 2 month later...the price is 310K above.
Now the price is 350K above....but the price u saw in iproperty all abv 400K now....but not sure got buyer o not.

I buy for own stay so I don't care the property price increase.
Even my unit can sell at 500K, I may not able to get landed house at 500K now.

OneDamansara may good for stay but not sure investment, there are many property at damai, eg park avenue.
All the shop abv the shop lot is occupy by the 'black man'...I not dare to go tat area at nite even for ecosave.

But did u check any bank provide the loan under MK project? Maybe yes but limited bank offer.
Hey man, ur info is really helpful to date because ure staying there, i believed ure talking with ur experience, okay, let me check with my agent. about the loan, traffic, black man, and the other question, i'll get back to u once i get her answer, i dont know how to say thanks to u, because ur info is really really useful, currently im renting at USJ 11 but unfortunatly, no property meets my requirement here, thanks for ur help dude. need to sleep now. gnite!
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post May 9 2012, 12:24 AM

Persistent Investment

It is really anti traffic, I go from Sri Damansra Clubhouse to NKVE not even 10min. The place is decent for own stay because the price is fair, investment wise I can't comment. Of coz you may find better place with a premium price.

Added on May 9, 2012, 12:28 amOh ya, there are some blackie but so is most of the Kepong Area & Metro Prima Area.

This post has been edited by Sikit2JadiBukit: May 9 2012, 12:28 AM
+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 9 2012, 12:31 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 9 2012, 12:18 AM)
Hey man, ur info is really helpful to date because ure staying there, i believed ure talking with ur experience, okay, let me check with my agent. about the loan, traffic, black man, and the other question, i'll get back to u once i get her answer, i dont know how to say thanks to u, because ur info is really really useful, currently im renting at USJ 11 but unfortunatly, no property meets my requirement here, thanks for ur help dude. need to sleep now. gnite!
My advise don't listen to agent, since this is ur 1st property. Try to come here and see ur own at different period.

Last time this project is not call OneDamansara, that why u can see the parking is ready long time ago.
And I believe they already sell OneDamansara many year ago, still many unit unsold.

And I would say MK will delay the project ....this is very common to them.
And their workmanship is worst....I redo all my house floor tiles and toilet waterproof.
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post May 9 2012, 12:36 AM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ May 9 2012, 12:31 AM)
And I believe they already sell OneDamansara many year ago, still many unit unsold.

Bro,

I went sales office a month ago looking for < RM300k unit @2nd tower all sold out. First tower sold out even earlier. Let me know if really as you say "many unsold" as I am still interested to grab one - at it's original price.

It is true that they can't sell many of the Level 13A as they offered extra 6k discount 2 weeks ago for the left over units.

Thanks for sharing the workman ship but for < RM300k I still think it worth invest for positive cashflow.

Added on May 9, 2012, 12:40 am

Thank you my friend.
Bro, what is your nett purchase price? I will go check out if < 300k.

icon_question.gif

Added on May 9, 2012, 12:50 am
and here is my concern

I am not sure you still able to cancel the deal. For similar amount you can get Avelon Tower next to the Desa Park City & it is Freehold & easy access to LDP. Just search iproperty. Again, you need to align your expectation for this mid range pricing condo.

If you don't mind go deeper, you can find Kepong Central < 200k. Buying subsales won't need worry about delay.

This post has been edited by Sikit2JadiBukit: May 9 2012, 12:51 AM
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 9 2012, 01:05 AM

Talk is Cheap

Went there last week.

All block 1 sold out.

Block 2 only those RM300K above available.

Damansara damai is still a risky area for me. tongue.gif

Even thought i owned a unit in Park avenue. rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by Alvinyeo: May 9 2012, 01:05 AM
+Quote Post
post May 9 2012, 01:11 AM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 9 2012, 01:05 AM)

Damansara damai is still a risky area for me. tongue.gif

Even thought i owned a unit in Park avenue.  rclxm9.gif
Why risky since Sutera sell like HOT Cake & appreciated > 50% icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 9 2012, 09:00 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(661188 @ May 9 2012, 01:11 AM)
Why risky since Sutera sell like HOT Cake & appreciated > 50%  icon_question.gif
I blame the medium and low cost apartment. rclxub.gif

Sigh.......

Sutera is because is OSK properties and also is landed area in damansara. I think is reasonable.

But look at park avenue like that.

Price can't appreciate that much. Need a lot new development in that area to boost it the price up. icon_idea.gif
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 9 2012, 12:05 PM

QUOTE(Sikit2JadiBukit @ May 9 2012, 12:36 AM)
Bro,

I went sales office a month ago looking for < RM300k unit @2nd tower all sold out. First tower sold out even earlier. Let me know if really as you say "many unsold" as I am still interested to grab one - at it's original price.

It is true that they can't sell many of the Level 13A as they offered extra 6k discount 2 weeks ago for the left over units.

Thanks for sharing the workman ship but for < RM300k I still think it worth invest for positive cashflow.

Added on May 9, 2012, 12:40 am

Bro, what is your nett purchase price? I will go check out if < 300k.

icon_question.gif

Added on May 9, 2012, 12:50 am

I am not sure you still able to cancel the deal. For similar amount you can get Avelon Tower next to the Desa Park City & it is Freehold & easy access to LDP. Just search iproperty. Again, you need to align your expectation for this mid range pricing condo.

If you don't mind go deeper, you can find Kepong Central < 200k. Buying subsales won't need worry about delay.
Regarding the price, after minus 10% (for bumi) my condo cost me 301,000. that is 90% of 344,00 but come with single parking.

i feel like kepong is not within area which i want. but i could try for Desa Park City, I still able to cancel my booking since it would only be claim after a month of booking payment.

i really need to sit with my agent and hentam her depan blakang before decided to buy.

will update u guys soon, im meeting her this weekend. she better prepare with good reason otherwise, i pull back my booking money.

thanks everyone for ur advise! just keep posting! maybe u guys know things that we dont know!

+Quote Post
echoesian
post May 9 2012, 11:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Where is Park Avenue?
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post May 10 2012, 12:03 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

Visited the showroom last time.. price below 300K that time..

If you can get it below 300K, then considered good buy if you familiar to that area...
+Quote Post
echoesian
post May 10 2012, 12:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Damansara Damai very "chap" area....
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post May 10 2012, 12:22 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 10 2012, 12:19 AM)
Still Okay la... My sister staying at that area...never heard she complain about the security issue... But no doubt the traffic is bad during working time...
+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 11 2012, 06:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 10 2012, 12:19 AM)
Yes...but still acceptable...compare to kepong and puchong...i feel more stress to go in/out....i feel more 'chap' there.
+Quote Post
post May 11 2012, 09:38 PM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ May 11 2012, 06:02 PM)
Yes...but still acceptable...compare to kepong and puchong...i feel more stress to go in/out....i feel more 'chap' there.
True, here more quiet & peaceful. KP & PC traffic mk me pening rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 12 2012, 01:03 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 9 2012, 11:50 PM)
Where is Park Avenue?
Park avenue is you enter Damansara damai from the Sungai buloh highway.

Just go straight and you notice a Petronas, and park avenue is just beside it.

You will notice downstair is like commercial place, got max value(Jusco's subsidiary) at there.

Currently selling at RM200K++.

Bought a unit there last year. doh.gif

Rental only RM1k. Around 7-7.5% yield only. cry.gif

Mistakes ? hmm.gif

So i skeptical in One Damansara. Some more same developer. doh.gif
+Quote Post
acbc
post May 12 2012, 01:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

MK Land is the worse developer ever... never pay LAD on time. Need to drag them to Consumer Tribunal then only pay 100%. Also, they never attend to defects. Will delay till DLP over.

Won't buy from MK Land... anymore. Burn once is more than enough.
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 12 2012, 01:11 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(acbc @ May 12 2012, 01:07 AM)
MK Land is the worse developer ever... never pay LAD on time. Need to drag them to Consumer Tribunal then only pay 100%. Also, they never attend to defects. Will delay till DLP over.

Won't buy from MK Land... anymore. Burn once is more than enough.
Haha. Which product you bought ?

I tend to gamble here as most of their products in prime area like in Damansara Perdana.

And i look a huge potential in Flora Damansara. So i quickly grab 4 units there. doh.gif

Got a lot problems, slowly settle.

Still worth and earn a bit. rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post
lynforum
post May 12 2012, 01:12 AM

Milky Way

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 12 2012, 01:03 AM)

Currently selling at RM200K++.

Bought a unit there last year.  doh.gif 

Rental only RM1k. Around 7-7.5% yield only.  cry.gif

Mistakes ?  hmm.gif

v good return leh thumbup.gif
exactly how much purchase price & rental?
+Quote Post
acbc
post May 12 2012, 01:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 12 2012, 01:11 AM)
Haha. Which product you bought ?

I tend to gamble here as most of their products in prime area like in Damansara Perdana.

And i look a huge potential in Flora Damansara. So i quickly grab 4 units there.  doh.gif

Got a lot problems, slowly settle.

Still worth and earn a bit.  rclxm9.gif
Mine was Flora Damansara... recently sold cheap. Terrible place! Good luck in getting higher rental. Crime infested area. 40 cars stolen monthly. Rape cases every week. Fighting every few months.
+Quote Post
lynforum
post May 12 2012, 01:24 AM

Milky Way

QUOTE(acbc @ May 12 2012, 01:14 AM)

40 cars stolen monthly. Rape cases every week.

Really ah bro? Nv see in newspaper leh unsure.gif
+Quote Post
acbc
post May 12 2012, 08:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(lynforum @ May 12 2012, 01:24 AM)
Really ah bro? Nv see in newspaper leh  unsure.gif
There are news even newspaper don't bother to report. Only residents and tenants will know. Before u buy, please pay a visit to the place first. Worse than DBKL flats.
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 12 2012, 09:07 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(acbc @ May 12 2012, 01:14 AM)
Mine was Flora Damansara... recently sold cheap. Terrible place! Good luck in getting higher rental. Crime infested area. 40 cars stolen monthly. Rape cases every week. Fighting every few months.
Don't scare me leh. shocking.gif

Maybe that 2-3 years ago. I now seeing more chinese begin to move in to that area.

I spoke to the management and agents and some of the owners to not rent their units to Negro.

Now most the negro in Block A and B.

The only bad sides is the parking. rclxub.gif

After empire city and empire damansara ready.

That area going to be boom. rclxm9.gif

Added on May 12, 2012, 9:09 am
QUOTE(acbc @ May 12 2012, 08:10 AM)
There are news even newspaper don't bother to report. Only residents and tenants will know. Before u buy, please pay a visit to the place first. Worse than DBKL flats.
shakehead.gif

Don't like that leh. I still got 4 units at there. After i sell all only you spread this news la. cry.gif

This post has been edited by Alvinyeo: May 12 2012, 09:09 AM
+Quote Post
acbc
post May 12 2012, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Learn a lesson. Never buy anything less than RM 250k. Sure attact Foreigners and colleges turning units into student dorms. I'm lucky to sell it away cheap. Rental can't even cover the monthly installments. Worse place ever!
+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 14 2012, 12:56 PM

Hi folks,

How’s everything? Anyone here Mancester United’s fans, im very disappointed because the just win a PLATE… A PLATE!!

Anyway, yesterday i went to One Condominium and met with my property agent. Here is the answer.

1) Regarding traffic: yes it is really congested especially on Monday and Friday. My workmate stay in Kepong and he mentioned the traffic is bad at NKVE heading to Klang (en route to my office, Shah alam).

2) Block B’s security wise is more secure compare to block A because it comes with 3 tier security (parking, condo, lift). and regarding control on people entering block A, it will depends on how aware of security guard shall every visitor or outsider must register themselves.

3) I checked the distance between One Damansara and KTM Sg Buloh, it’s not far. About 5 minutes from O.D.

4) Construction progression is doing well.

5) She mentioned there shouldnt be any development around there because there werent has any available land for new development.

I also spend a few hours sitting, walking and observing O.D surrounding and here is my points:

1) that place is crowded with low income foreigners (indon, bangla, notorious black, myanmar and etc which can be same categories)

2) i ask ‘makcik jual jambu’ in front MK Land office and she agree, traffic is really bad during office hour…

3) I can see factory along of jln kepong/jln sg buloh, and I can say, my property acceptance will take longer time because not so much they can do on factory area unless the take the land but do they can take it from the owner?

4) all the black man seems like not student or they just use student pass. they are sitting, chatting in front of empty shoplots.

5) people surrounding OD also mentioned not much criminal around that area nor snatched but only fighting between foreigners and sometimes involve our local because they disturb local wives…..

I can say my chance to continue with OD is lower because of above factors. I believe my future neighbours will make me feel like home but i am really concerned about the traffic (seems like one whe worst area in selangor) and foreigners surrounded that area.

and that place looks dirty.. and MPPJ MUST do something about it.
+Quote Post
wrb7878
post May 15 2012, 11:32 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 14 2012, 12:56 PM)
Hi folks,

How’s everything? Anyone here Mancester United’s fans, im very disappointed because the just win a PLATE… A PLATE!!

Anyway, yesterday i went to One Condominium and met with my property agent. Here is the answer.

1) Regarding traffic: yes it is really congested especially on Monday and Friday. My workmate stay in Kepong and he mentioned the traffic is bad at NKVE heading to Klang (en route to my office, Shah alam).

2) Block B’s security wise is more secure compare to block A because it comes with 3 tier security (parking, condo, lift). and regarding control on people entering block A, it will depends on how aware of security guard shall every visitor or outsider must register themselves.

3) I checked the distance between One Damansara and KTM Sg Buloh, it’s not far. About 5 minutes from O.D.

4) Construction progression is doing well.

5) She mentioned there shouldnt be any development around there because there werent has any available land for new development.

I also spend a few hours sitting, walking and observing O.D surrounding and here is my points:

1) that place is crowded with low income foreigners (indon, bangla, notorious black, myanmar and etc which can be same categories)

2) i ask ‘makcik jual jambu’ in front MK Land office and she agree, traffic is really bad during office hour…

3) I can see factory along of jln kepong/jln sg buloh, and I can say, my property acceptance will take longer time because not so much they can do on factory area unless the take the land but do they can take it from the owner?

4) all the black man seems like not student or they just use student pass. they are sitting, chatting in front of empty shoplots.

5) people surrounding OD also mentioned not much criminal around that area nor snatched but only fighting between foreigners and sometimes involve our local because they disturb local wives…..

I can say my chance to continue with OD is lower because of above factors. I believe my future neighbours will make me feel like home but i am really concerned about the traffic (seems like one whe worst area in selangor) and foreigners surrounded that area.

and that place looks dirty.. and MPPJ MUST do something about it.
Maybe can consider investment for not for own stay....
If you buy for own stay can consider armanee which is far from main road and resort feel....

for me i leave b4 630 and come back 6-7pm ...so traffic is not a problem for me now.

+Quote Post
dauz49
post May 15 2012, 12:18 PM

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ May 15 2012, 11:32 AM)
Maybe can consider investment for not for own stay....
If you buy for own stay can consider armanee which is far from main road and resort feel....

for me i leave b4 630 and come back 6-7pm ...so traffic is not a problem for me now.
Hi bro,

Good to speak with u again!

Actually i want buy it for my own stay but in the same time i am actually looking another alternative around Damansara and thanks God i found a few ( but feel de respectful if i post the place here) in Kota Damansara and to be honest, it resort environment and the price and square feet size is almost like One Condominium. I still havent pull back my money as I will discussed with my parents before i make my final decision. Im studying part time and in the same time im playing band too beside my main career, working at 9-6pm. That's why im little bit concerned about the traffic and foreigners there could disturb the community a bit if not now since my dad is policeman. I cannot all the foreigners are bad people, however black man are more into this kind of unhealthy activity since they came here not really for studying and doing fast money here but most respect to those bangla, indon, myanmar, Nepalese who really came here for bread n butter.

I havent make my final decision, today im meeting with new agent in Kota Damansara to check out another option. I really need to do intensive survey, research and observation before i proceed with bank loan.

p/s: For me. 6.30am is too early for me! haha. maybe usually i spend my night with studying. hehe
+Quote Post
liammuksin
post May 18 2012, 12:14 PM

1 thing i like about this place is accessibility, sungai buloh tol plaza is just beside it. of u have budget around 450k, better buy Double Storey Terrace at the back of one damansara site called Saujana Damansara
+Quote Post
lynforum
post May 18 2012, 12:32 PM

Milky Way

450 how get. now > 550 d.
+Quote Post
liammuksin
post May 18 2012, 12:40 PM

QUOTE(lynforum @ May 18 2012, 12:32 PM)
450 how get. now > 550 d.
inter lot 20 x 65 still can get, only setback is it was developed by TALAM.... u know what i mean
+Quote Post
rico_n
post May 21 2012, 11:56 AM

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 15 2012, 12:18 PM)
Hi bro,

Actually i want buy it for my own stay but in the same time i am actually looking another alternative around Damansara and thanks God i found a few ( but feel de respectful if i post the place here) in Kota Damansara and to be honest, it resort environment and the price and square feet size is almost like One Condominium. I still havent pull back my money as I will discussed with my parents before i make my final decision. Im studying part time and in the same time im playing band too beside my main career, working at 9-6pm. That's why im little bit concerned about the traffic and foreigners there could disturb the community a bit if not now since my dad is policeman. I cannot all the foreigners are bad people, however black man are more into this kind of unhealthy activity since they came here not really for studying and doing fast money here but most respect to those bangla, indon, myanmar, Nepalese who really came here for bread n butter.

I havent make my final decision, today im meeting with new agent in Kota Damansara to check out another option. I really need to do intensive survey, research and observation before i proceed with bank loan.

p/s: For me. 6.30am is too early for me! haha. maybe usually i spend my night with studying. hehe
mine pm me bro the Kota D'sara... brows.gif
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 22 2012, 07:48 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(dauz49 @ May 15 2012, 12:18 PM)
Hi bro,

Palm spring is it ? brows.gif
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post May 23 2012, 09:46 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 22 2012, 07:48 AM)
Palm spring is it ?  brows.gif
Did you buy 1D? Worth invest?
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post May 23 2012, 10:02 PM

(Copied from Forum)

Dear all,

I went to visit there again as my friends are interested. Had a nice chat with the sales agent there.

1) Block A reaches 20th level. Block B has been started.

2) So called two tier and three tier security are different because:

Block A has first access card system (tier) at the parking entrance (and to parking level 2). Second is the “lift” access card system (I think it is referred to lobby around lift).

Block B has one more additional access card system (third tier) at parking level 3. It is used to separate residents and customers/visitors (econsave etc).

3) Block B has security intercom but Block A does not have.

4) Block B unit is 1012 sqft — no longer 986. The additional area is used to put the aircond. Therefore, management fee is slight higher than Block A. Hmm… additional 5 ringgit only. (1012-986)*0.18 .
It is fair enough. As Block B has better security, such as intercom.

5) No shoplot as all are occupied by econsave and college. But walking distance to the season square.

6) College is already open and when I went there, I saw quite a number of students waiting for bus.

7) Important issue — no hostel will be built for students. But agent believed that some investors just intend to rent their units, not for own stay. Hence, they may rent their units to students — if students are affordable.

I think it is reasonable. Every condo has investors that looking for rental yield and capital gain.

First 10 levels in Block B are purchased by agents. But some agents could not apply the loan(means not approved by the bank) and the units are re-sale back.

In general, Block B starting price is RM300k.

9) Still got some units in Block A. But RM298k for normal unit. What mentioned by Mr. Buyer is true. The price of resale unit is increased.

10) Compared to some other condo developed by MK LAND before this, OD is able to complete according to the schedule/timeline. So it SHOULD BE the BEST news to us.

+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 23 2012, 10:35 PM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(humble_tot @ May 23 2012, 09:46 PM)
Did you buy 1D? Worth invest?
Din't bought.

I think there suitable for those to buy for stay yourself.

Based on price.

Location and environment wise. Not suit for investment.

What i think la. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Teridoz
post May 23 2012, 10:45 PM

Getting Started

Passby today,I would say this place is nt very pleasant...
+Quote Post
lynforum
post May 24 2012, 12:39 AM

Milky Way

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 23 2012, 10:35 PM)
Din't bought.

I think there suitable for those to buy for stay yourself.

Based on price.

Location and environment wise. Not suit for investment.

What i think la.  hmm.gif
Received sms today, 5 units of Block-A re-open for sales @275,8k. No discount, only free S&P + Stamping hmm.gif

Completion end 2012 - this yr cool.gif
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 24 2012, 12:08 PM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(lynforum @ May 24 2012, 12:39 AM)
Received sms today, 5 units of Block-A re-open for sales @275,8k. No discount, only free S&P + Stamping  hmm.gif

Completion end 2012 - this yr  cool.gif
Very suitable for own-stay.

Should buy if you decide to stay there. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post May 25 2012, 12:23 PM

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 24 2012, 12:08 PM)
Very suitable for own-stay.

Should buy if you decide to stay there.  thumbup.gif
Really? May I know is it because of proposed MRT and upgraded KTM? Actually I wonder how to go to the KTM Sungai buloh station from Damansara Damai (i know it is 5-min driving distance, but what I mean is how I shall take the public transport)? Since the KTM improved a lot and the frequency is 10 min a train (6 coaches). It would be quite nice to all those d. damai residents.

This post has been edited by ahbaoahbao: May 25 2012, 02:35 PM
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 25 2012, 03:29 PM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(ahbaoahbao @ May 25 2012, 12:23 PM)
Really? May I know is it because of proposed MRT and upgraded KTM? Actually I wonder how to go to the KTM Sungai buloh station from Damansara Damai (i know it is 5-min driving distance, but what I mean is how I shall take the public transport)? Since the KTM improved a lot and the frequency is 10 min a train (6 coaches). It would be quite nice to all those d. damai residents.
From damansara damai the road into the highway straight turn left and go down all straight.

Keep your left and you see sign board state KTM sungai buloh.

Just follow the sign board than you can reach ad.

Even if drive tot here take 10Min.

No bus from damai to the KTM as far i know.

Proposed MRT sungai buloh i not sure is at where. But thats 3-5 years later story.
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post May 26 2012, 12:39 AM

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ May 25 2012, 03:29 PM)
From damansara damai the road into the highway straight turn left and go down all straight.

Keep your left and you see sign board state KTM sungai buloh.

Just follow the sign board than you can reach ad.

Even if drive tot here take 10Min.

No bus from damai to the KTM as far i know.

Proposed MRT sungai buloh i not sure is at where. But thats 3-5 years later story.
Thanks.

To me, I believe One Damansara is really good for own stay. As for investment, rental yield could be good as there is a college right below the condo. The capital gain depends on the whole town (D. Damai). If the public transport is more convenient, then it will appreciate too.
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post May 26 2012, 12:43 AM

Talk is Cheap

QUOTE(ahbaoahbao @ May 26 2012, 12:39 AM)
Thanks.

To me, I believe One Damansara is really good for own stay. As for investment, rental yield could be good as there is a college right below the condo. The capital gain depends on the whole town (D. Damai). If the public transport is more convenient, then it will appreciate too.
Ya. However, i think still slow.

MK Land don't look want to develop that area for the moment and place crowded with population more toward the low-income group.

So i think don't enter if looking for investment purposes. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
akfaa13
post Jul 3 2012, 09:05 PM

still.. if you bought the house.. is it worth for own stay, I meant for long term?! icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 9 2012, 12:12 AM

Just wonder for the block A really can complete end of this year? N they said block B expected to complete on dec 2013.....

This post has been edited by aiko21: Jul 9 2012, 12:13 AM
+Quote Post
ceveori
post Jul 9 2012, 01:05 AM

BB

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 9 2012, 12:12 AM)
Just wonder for the block A really can complete end of this year? N they said block B expected to complete on dec 2013.....
I pass by everyday, very high d but don't think can VP year end rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 10 2012, 09:53 PM

Actualy does anyone over here bought block B? Can share the price n which floor.
+Quote Post
akfaa13
post Jul 11 2012, 02:05 PM

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 10 2012, 09:53 PM)
Actualy does anyone over here bought block B? Can share the price n which floor.
yup.. 290k 3rd floor
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 11 2012, 09:53 PM

@@ 3rd floor? After discount or not yet? I tot the price star frm 314k
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 11 2012, 11:09 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:53 PM)
Few mth ago agent call me 275k before discount. Those lower floors < 300k but 1 carpark, higher floor > 300k 2 carpark biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 11 2012, 11:22 PM

@@..... I go n ask last few days 8th floor 320k b4 discount .... How come like this... Kena tipu @@?
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 11 2012, 11:24 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 11 2012, 11:22 PM)
@@..... I go n ask last few days 8th floor 320k b4 discount .... How come like this... Kena tipu @@?
Now late d, maybe price has increased. All projects also same, lesser & lesser discount & freebies laugh.gif

This post has been edited by humble_tot: Jul 11 2012, 11:25 PM
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 11 2012, 11:28 PM

Hmmm.... Cz I heard so many different prices... Actually how much per floor higher ... The agent told 1k for 1 floor... So start frm 314k 8th floor is 320k... But I got friend bought 13th floor price 341k.. So confusing...
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 11 2012, 11:31 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 11 2012, 11:28 PM)
Hmmm.... Cz I heard so many different prices... Actually how much per floor higher ... The agent told 1k for 1 floor... So start frm 314k 8th floor is 320k... But I got friend bought 13th floor price 341k.. So confusing...
I remember X floor onwards a big jump because of 2 car park. It is good for own stay but maybe (maybe not) for investment depends on the next buyer's preference. You ask your friend whether he gets 2 car park unsure.gif
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 11 2012, 11:35 PM

No... 1 carpark only.... That's I'm confusing... I already paid for booking.. Nw ja realize the price gt so much different... Cz this my 1st property... Not sure tat I really gt a good deal or not...
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 11 2012, 11:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 11 2012, 11:35 PM)
No... 1 carpark only.... That's I'm confusing... I already paid for booking.. Nw ja realize the price gt so much different... Cz this my 1st property... Not sure tat I really gt a good deal or not...
Oh, compared with ur friends urs is a good deal. When they called me only 5% disc, the SA say 10% disc when first launched.

urs how many% disc? free S&P?
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 11 2012, 11:45 PM

Mine is non bumi 3% discount only... Yes free S&P... Nt much experience so need some advice frm all the sifu here...
+Quote Post
akfaa13
post Jul 12 2012, 12:02 AM

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:53 PM)
actually 289k after discount & facing pool.
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 13 2012, 08:53 PM

Wish they really can complete on time...
+Quote Post
echoesian
post Jul 13 2012, 09:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(akfaa13 @ Jul 12 2012, 12:02 AM)
actually 289k after discount & facing pool.
Wah so cheap? What is the built-up size? How many car parks?
+Quote Post
humble_tot
post Jul 13 2012, 11:02 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(echoesian @ Jul 13 2012, 09:34 PM)
Looks cheap but not really good for investment, maybe good for own stay. They call me RM275k b4 discount also I didn't want buy sweat.gif
+Quote Post
akfaa13
post Jul 14 2012, 12:16 AM

QUOTE(echoesian @ Jul 13 2012, 09:34 PM)
sweat.gif still expensive... 1012sqft & 1 car park. which unit u bought/lvl/price etc? mind share hmm.gif
+Quote Post
dp82
post Jul 14 2012, 01:03 AM

Casual

They are repairing the main road and building up traffic lite outside One Dam. The surrounding areas r improving actually.

Block A looks like completing by dis yr. Saw them started to paint parts of the block.

Construction has started for block B
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 14 2012, 08:31 PM

QUOTE(dp82 @ Jul 14 2012, 01:03 AM)
They are repairing the main road and building up traffic lite outside One Dam. The surrounding areas r improving actually.

Block A looks like completing by dis yr. Saw them started to paint parts of the block.

Construction has started for block B
Yeap, MBPJ going to build traffic lights. Good for OD residents. And then do you know how many units are left now?
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 15 2012, 10:42 AM

Last week the agent told me left 20% unit only... But dunno how true izzit.....
+Quote Post
echoesian
post Jul 15 2012, 01:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

The building starting to paint already...
+Quote Post
Best property review
post Jul 15 2012, 07:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(echoesian @ Jul 15 2012, 02:49 PM)
The building starting to paint already...
What is the current selling price? Still have alot unit left?
+Quote Post
akfaa13
post Jul 15 2012, 10:34 PM

Good news for block A residents thumbup.gif .. wait till another year for block B sweat.gif

+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 15 2012, 10:59 PM

QUOTE(Best property review @ Jul 15 2012, 07:55 PM)
What is the current selling price? Still have alot unit left?
Went there to take a look. Still have about 20 units. On and off, it might still have "rejected" units where loan is not approved. Starting from 314k (level 1, facing town, not including discount, facing facility , additional 5k , relatively to the facing town one). Non-Bumi, discount 3%; Bumi, discount 10%. Additional 1k for 1 level-up. But after level 13@14 (forgotten), there is a larger gap -- since 2 parking slots are provided for higher level. Currently no more additional parking.

Traffic lights are installed but not yet functional. Currently junction near to One Damansara Sale Office @ Mahbub restaurant is closed. So need to move to the T-junction (near to school@ Petronas) and make a U-turn (got signboard).

+Quote Post
Best property review
post Jul 16 2012, 01:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ahbaoahbao @ Jul 15 2012, 11:59 PM)
Went there to take a look. Still have about 20 units. On and off, it might still have "rejected" units where loan is not approved. Starting from 314k (level 1, facing town, not including discount, facing facility , additional 5k , relatively to the facing town one). Non-Bumi, discount 3%; Bumi, discount 10%. Additional 1k for 1 level-up. But after level 13@14 (forgotten), there is a larger gap -- since 2 parking slots are provided for higher level. Currently no more additional parking.

Traffic lights are installed but not yet functional. Currently junction near to One Damansara Sale Office @ Mahbub restaurant is closed. So need to move to the T-junction (near to school@ Petronas) and make a U-turn (got signboard).
Thanks your the info, will drop by to have a look...
+Quote Post
rico_n
post Jul 16 2012, 02:30 PM

QUOTE(ahbaoahbao @ Jul 15 2012, 10:59 PM)

this 20 units is block A or B...?
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 16 2012, 07:32 PM

I think shud b block B.... Since block A gonna complete soon...
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 16 2012, 08:47 PM

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 16 2012, 07:32 PM)
I think shud b block B.... Since block A gonna complete soon...
Yup, it is block B. Block A has about 10 units left, all level 1.
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 16 2012, 11:16 PM

Better grab Block B since its a bigger unit... N got more choices compare with BLock A... So Ahbao u bought it?
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Jul 17 2012, 10:03 AM

i like hot hot chick

my fren bpught a unit here but concern about the workmanship.
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 17 2012, 03:03 PM

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 16 2012, 11:16 PM)
Better grab Block B since its a bigger unit... N got more choices compare with BLock A... So Ahbao u bought it?
I took my friend to take a look and my friend bought 1 (block B). I bought a unit in Block A last time.
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 17 2012, 07:47 PM

Good good... Block a gonna complete this year end
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 17 2012, 08:16 PM

QUOTE(aiko21 @ Jul 17 2012, 07:47 PM)
Good good... Block a gonna complete this year end
Hopefully next time got one "official page" for us to discuss and voice out opinion. smile.gif
+Quote Post
aiko21
post Jul 19 2012, 08:36 PM

Page to discuss will have... But official one.... Fun really think it will exist hahaha....
+Quote Post
BabiDoll
post Jul 19 2012, 08:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(king4891 @ Jan 12 2010, 04:37 PM)
Hmmm..... I have a lease hold apartment there bought in 2004 2nd hand 750sqf 3r2b at RM89k (First hand at RM75). After 5 years, I believe the value at RM110k that's why bank only approve RM100k for refinance.

On the way to one damansara you can see a lot of low class shop and the surrounding will scared you away if you are going to invest few 100k. But OSK launch link house there with the price 400k and above.

The location accessibility not bad. But if you want to go better shopping centre then you have to pay toll.
Kl housing price so low...? After 5 years still cannot earn..? That's made me scare to get one condo in kl..
+Quote Post
Alvinyeo
post Jul 19 2012, 08:49 PM

Talk is Cheap

See they starting to paint the down floor ad. Seem really can finish end of this year. laugh.gif
+Quote Post
ahbaoahbao
post Jul 20 2012, 12:06 PM

QUOTE(Alvinyeo @ Jul 19 2012, 08:49 PM)
See they starting to paint the down floor ad. Seem really can finish end of this year. laugh.gif
They have not painted the parking, right?
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Jul 20 2012, 01:00 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(BabiDoll @ Jul 19 2012, 08:46 PM)
Kl housing price so low...? After 5 years still cannot earn..? That's made me scare to get one condo in kl..
the new condo @ balakong u havent booked?
+Quote Post
BabiDoll
post Jul 20 2012, 02:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jul 20 2012, 01:00 PM)
the new condo @ balakong u havent booked?
im not so rich as you buddy.... if i have extra, i will buy lo...
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Jul 20 2012, 02:50 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(BabiDoll @ Jul 20 2012, 02:44 PM)
im not so rich as you buddy.... if i have extra, i will buy lo...
cheap cheap condo nia, starting rm290psft near to future MRT
+Quote Post
BabiDoll
post Jul 20 2012, 02:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jul 20 2012, 02:50 PM)
for you consider cheap.. for me is kinda expensive.. icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
+Quote Post
tarepanda1201
post Jul 21 2012, 09:00 AM

Getting Started

Dear all,

Can I know where is the show room?
+Quote Post
lynforum
post Jul 21 2012, 02:29 PM

Milky Way

QUOTE(tarepanda1201 @ Jul 21 2012, 09:00 AM)
Dear all,

Can I know where is the show room?
Showroom @the site there. After go in D'sara Damai, turn right cheers.gif
+Quote Post
rico_n
post Aug 8 2012, 10:10 PM

passby the main road there...

saw a big banner on top of the building stated "completed dec 2012"..
i think is not there before...

+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post Aug 18 2012, 10:44 PM

Persistent Investment

7788 sold smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Nikmon
post Aug 18 2012, 11:16 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Sikit2JadiBukit @ Aug 18 2012, 10:44 PM)
7788 sold  smile.gif
MKLand is not good developer??? density too high or location not good?? very cheap wor

after > 6months of launching still got 20 - 30% left???? rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Nikmon: Aug 18 2012, 11:17 PM
+Quote Post
wos
post Aug 18 2012, 11:18 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(peri peri @ Jul 20 2012, 02:50 PM)
Can I know which project is that? notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post Aug 18 2012, 11:32 PM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(wos @ Aug 18 2012, 11:18 PM)
Can I know which project is that?  notworthy.gif
This project, the thread that you're reading cool.gif
+Quote Post
post Aug 19 2012, 03:07 AM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(wos @ Aug 18 2012, 11:18 PM)
Can I know which project is that?  notworthy.gif
mayb this one

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2309355/+620
+Quote Post
wos
post Aug 19 2012, 10:11 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(661188 @ Aug 19 2012, 03:07 AM)
thank you notworthy.gif will check it out
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Aug 19 2012, 01:17 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(661188 @ Aug 19 2012, 03:07 AM)
yup, is this, its depend if u like balakong area
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Nov 1 2012, 02:46 PM

Getting Started

Ok back to the real topic now... One Damansara, Damasara Damai.

Am thinking off selling it right away once i got the key to finance for another house.

You guys (OD owner) think it will be wiser to sell it or lease it?
+Quote Post
lynforum
post Nov 2 2012, 05:58 AM

Milky Way

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Nov 1 2012, 02:46 PM)
Ok back to the real topic now... One Damansara, Damasara Damai.

Am thinking off selling it right away once i got the key to finance for another house.

You guys (OD owner) think it will be wiser to sell it or lease it?
bro, depends nett gain moneyflies.gif

Bought how much & size?
Fees & Interest paid how much?
Sell how much?

drool.gif
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Nov 2 2012, 10:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lynforum @ Nov 2 2012, 05:58 AM)
bro, depends nett gain  moneyflies.gif

Bought how much & size?
Fees & Interest paid how much?
Sell how much?

drool.gif
Dont know how to count maaa.. haha!

Not paying anything during construction

Bought at 2++k last time, intermediate unit, mid floor higway and hills view.

Maybe consider selling at 3++k.

But still need to consider RPGT to be absorbed into pricing.

hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Chikedis: Nov 2 2012, 10:48 AM
+Quote Post
lynforum
post Nov 2 2012, 10:17 PM

Milky Way

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Nov 2 2012, 10:47 AM)
Dont know how to count maaa.. haha!

Not paying anything during construction

Bought at 2++k last time, intermediate unit, mid floor higway and hills view.

Maybe  consider selling at 3++k.

But still need to consider RPGT to be absorbed into pricing.

hmm.gif
2xx & 3xx is too big range. higher end of 2xx vs lower end of 3xx is small gain minus off lawyer, stamp, MOT.
whereas lower end of 2xx vs higher end of 3xx is almost double.

for big gain deal can use the RPGT waiver, sell or keep is your own game plan cheers.gif
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Nov 3 2012, 03:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lynforum @ Nov 2 2012, 10:17 PM)
2xx & 3xx is too big range. higher end of 2xx vs lower end of 3xx is small gain minus off lawyer, stamp, MOT.
whereas lower end of 2xx vs higher end of 3xx is almost double.

for big gain deal can use the RPGT waiver, sell or keep is your own game plan  cheers.gif
Whoaa can get RPGT waiver? How aaa?

Launching price last time 220k for block A better view lower unit. Now price for block B starting from 300k. thumbup.gif

Btw, if i bought it with bumi discount does it mean it is a bumi lot. Thus, i couldnt sell it to non bumi am i right?

This post has been edited by Chikedis: Nov 3 2012, 04:00 PM
+Quote Post
lynforum
post Nov 3 2012, 04:23 PM

Milky Way

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Nov 3 2012, 03:57 PM)
Whoaa can get RPGT waiver? How aaa?

Launching price last time 220k for block A better view lower unit. Now price for block B starting from 300k.  thumbup.gif

Btw, if i bought it with bumi discount does it mean it is a bumi lot. Thus, i couldnt sell it to non bumi am i right?
Everyone of us have a once in a life time RPGT waiver. For your case only small gain after minus off the fees.

Some are bumi discount some are bumi unit, you can check S&P icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
bakti_smts
post Nov 18 2012, 11:53 PM

Stephen Chow Greatest Fanz

my wife also bought one unit, block B top floor for about 330k+ after 10% disc
my personal opinion....looks nice on paper, actual maybe need some feedback from block A owner later...currently block B ~ 40% completion
drawback is only 1 road to go in/out, hopefully if mbpj could do something about this...if possible maybe can connect to sri Damansara for alternative route
+Quote Post
happyhome
post Nov 20 2012, 01:05 AM

QUOTE(bakti_smts @ Nov 18 2012, 11:53 PM)
my wife also bought one unit, block B top floor for about 330k+ after 10% disc
my personal opinion....looks nice on paper, actual maybe need some feedback from block A owner later...currently block B ~ 40% completion
drawback is only 1 road to go in/out, hopefully if mbpj could do something about this...if possible maybe can connect to sri Damansara for alternative route
What is the size your wife bought that unit?
+Quote Post
yanniieee
post Dec 7 2012, 12:17 PM

Starsss!

*Bump

Block A, corner unit hereeee! I stay in damansara saujana, everytime i will pass by the one damansara and its almost done for block A. Very nice imo, at least for the area. sweat.gif econsave at lower ground, very convinient
+Quote Post
paul86
post Dec 17 2012, 11:52 AM

Getting Started

so anyone know is that any unit left for block b for sell?
+Quote Post
endau02
post Apr 26 2013, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

hi sifu, is dis place worth to invest?
+Quote Post
asrar_x
post May 26 2013, 02:59 PM

Are bumi lots all snapped up already? I'm buying for own stay. My first buy
+Quote Post
raychua83
post May 31 2013, 07:14 PM

im looking for One Damansara Non-Bumi lot ,any unit , anyone interest to let go pls text me ur unit details at 017-7550505, thanks
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Jun 12 2013, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(asrar_x @ May 26 2013, 02:59 PM)
Are bumi lots all snapped up already? I'm buying for own stay. My first buy
You can buy mine... I can give you 5% discount if you want. Take it as a bumi discount even mine has been confirmed not bumi (by developer now waiting from lawyer). rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
HeartRock_Cafe
post Jun 12 2013, 10:50 PM

Living Below Means

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Jun 12 2013, 10:48 PM)
You can buy mine... I can give you 5% discount if you want.  Take it as a bumi discount even mine has been confirmed not bumi (by developer now waiting from lawyer).  rclxms.gif
how much? size? can buy during undercon?
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Jun 12 2013, 11:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HeartRock_Cafe @ Jun 12 2013, 10:50 PM)
how much? size? can buy during undercon?
360k after discount.... 986 sqft. Mine completed (Block A). Sorry if you re looking for block B.
+Quote Post
lord_drake
post Jun 19 2013, 12:21 AM

I took my keys approx 2 months ago and submitted my defect list a month ago but till now they have yet to fix all the defects. When I ask the developer they say I have to follow up very closely to get things done. When I spoke directly to the contractor they told me I have to wait as there are a 40 ppl ahead of me. WTF!!!
+Quote Post
hey_there
post Jun 19 2013, 02:22 AM

Regular

QUOTE(lord_drake @ Jun 19 2013, 12:21 AM)
I took my keys approx 2 months ago and submitted my defect list a month ago but till now they have yet to fix all the defects. When I ask the developer they say I have to follow up very closely to get things done. When I spoke directly to the contractor they told me I have to wait as there are a 40 ppl ahead of me. WTF!!!
What kind of defects?
+Quote Post
lord_drake
post Jun 19 2013, 10:13 AM

QUOTE(hey_there @ Jun 19 2013, 02:22 AM)
What kind of defects?
Hollow tiles, chipped wall, slow water drainage for the bathrooms
+Quote Post
hey_there
post Jun 19 2013, 11:52 AM

Regular

QUOTE(lord_drake @ Jun 19 2013, 10:13 AM)
Hollow tiles, chipped wall, slow water drainage for the bathrooms
Wow. I'm buying my 1st property. I'm interested in one d'sara when I visited the showroom 2 years back. Was about to confirm it but the surrounding makes me think twice.

Is this kinda defects normal for undercon properties?
+Quote Post
lord_drake
post Jun 19 2013, 06:26 PM

QUOTE(hey_there @ Jun 19 2013, 11:52 AM)
Wow. I'm buying my 1st property. I'm interested in one d'sara when I visited the showroom 2 years back. Was about to confirm it but the surrounding makes me think twice.

Is this kinda defects normal for undercon properties?
It is my first property as well but I have seen far worst then this for other places. I bumped into a few owners and they were complaining that the furnishing is bad. It's either I am lucky or that I am not that peculiar. Overall I would say the workmanship is better than I had expected.

As for the surrounding, I totally agree with you but during that time I didn't had much choice due to budget constraint. It is not at all luxurious but I get what I paid for. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Yveatel
post Nov 29 2013, 10:46 AM

QUOTE(lord_drake @ Jun 19 2013, 06:26 PM)
It is my first property as well but I have seen far worst then this for other places. I bumped into a few owners and they were complaining that the furnishing is bad. It's either I am lucky or that I am not that peculiar. Overall I would say the workmanship is better than I had expected.

As for the surrounding, I totally agree with you but during that time I didn't had much choice due to budget constraint. It is not at all luxurious but I get what I paid for. smile.gif
I am looking for my first property too. Looking around and found One Damansara at 370k at Propwall!!! Oh my cry.gif , I must miss it. Too bad. I wonder there will be some units left from SA.
+Quote Post
vince_87
post Nov 29 2013, 11:12 AM

QUOTE(Yveatel @ Nov 29 2013, 10:46 AM)
I am looking for my first property too. Looking around and found One Damansara at 370k at Propwall!!! Oh my cry.gif , I must miss it. Too bad. I wonder there will be some units left from SA.
Maybe the price will go up further more when the gov announces officially the MRT line 2 which has a station in damansara damai ?
+Quote Post
forever1979
post Nov 29 2013, 02:22 PM

On my way

QUOTE(vince_87 @ Nov 29 2013, 11:12 AM)
Maybe the price will go up further more when the gov announces officially the MRT line 2 which has a station in damansara damai ?
Again, don't know how many years will take to complete the MRT 2, and we are now we are still in MRT 1.
Just like we have LRT for years only we talk about LRT 2 construction now.

Anyway, with all the houses/ condo prices are sky rocketing, I think One Damansara price will rise accordingly.
As where to find a brand new condo/ apartment nowadays with < RM400K ?
+Quote Post
eeki
post Nov 29 2013, 02:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Yveatel @ Nov 29 2013, 10:46 AM)
There are still many units with SA.
PM me if u want the SA contact number. u can ask them directly.
+Quote Post
post Nov 30 2013, 03:58 PM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(eeki @ Nov 29 2013, 02:57 PM)
There are still many units with SA.
PM me if u want the SA contact number. u can ask them directly.
Prolly subsales. I went see year ago small unit all sold.
+Quote Post
eeki
post Dec 1 2013, 11:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(661188 @ Nov 30 2013, 03:58 PM)
Prolly subsales. I went see year ago small unit all sold.
nope. not subsales. my contact is direct developer SA.
+Quote Post
post Dec 1 2013, 11:18 PM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(eeki @ Dec 1 2013, 11:08 PM)
nope. not subsales. my contact is direct developer SA.
Weird. . Non bumi from what price?
+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Dec 2 2013, 12:23 AM

Regular

but surprisingly the price din increase much from the day its launched....
+Quote Post
eeki
post Dec 2 2013, 01:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(661188 @ Dec 1 2013, 11:18 PM)
Weird. . Non bumi from what price?
varied. depend on size.
+Quote Post
forever1979
post Dec 2 2013, 06:46 AM

On my way

QUOTE(liam_emmet @ Dec 2 2013, 12:23 AM)
but surprisingly the price din increase much from the day its launched....
Based on the info post earlier, a typical 986sf price ard RM260K during launched time.
Now I property is asking RM380K, so almost RM100K profit, I think is not bad for capital appreciation.
Of course there are developments with > 60% upon VP, but complain much with this developer' reputation.

However, will much developments can be found in Sungai Buloh, I think the price will be keep going up and catch up with the pace with other new condo also.

Anything < RM500K nowadays will be easy to swallow for the buyers.
+Quote Post
liam_emmet
post Dec 2 2013, 10:32 AM

Regular

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Dec 2 2013, 07:46 AM)
Based on the info post earlier, a typical 986sf price ard RM260K during launched time.
Now I property is asking RM380K, so almost RM100K profit, I think is not bad for capital appreciation.
Of course there are developments with > 60% upon VP, but complain much with this developer' reputation.

However, will much developments can be found in Sungai Buloh, I think the price will be keep going up and catch up with the pace with other new condo also.

my bad... i guess u really have the chance to look at the 1st batch...the 2nd phase i look at ardy 300++
+Quote Post
vince_87
post Dec 2 2013, 01:08 PM

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Dec 2 2013, 06:46 AM)

the whole neighborhood will need a make over in order for oneD price to grow upwards..
+Quote Post
post Dec 11 2013, 11:20 PM

Money Snowball

QUOTE(eeki @ Dec 2 2013, 01:06 AM)
varied. depend on size.
reply = no reply
+Quote Post
Blood!
post Jan 18 2014, 12:57 PM

Hi everyone, just a heads up for owners or prospective buyers, if you want to fix grills in your new units, avoid the uncle lim hanging around at the lobby. He recommends a guy called ah long to fix the grills. Totally disastrous.
+Quote Post
phareese
post Feb 18 2014, 12:45 PM

QUOTE(Blood! @ Jan 18 2014, 12:57 PM)
Hi everyone, just a heads up for owners or prospective buyers, if you want to fix grills in your new units, avoid the uncle lim hanging around at the lobby. He recommends a guy called ah long to fix the grills. Totally disastrous.
Thanks for the info. how much he charged you? What hapen actually?
+Quote Post
phareese
post Feb 18 2014, 12:51 PM

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Jun 12 2013, 11:01 PM)
360k after discount.... 986 sqft. Mine completed (Block A). Sorry if you re looking for block B.
Bro, the unit still up for sale? my friend also looking for that area. which floor eh?
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Feb 19 2014, 11:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(phareese @ Feb 18 2014, 12:51 PM)
Bro, the unit still up for sale? my friend also looking for that area. which floor eh?
Sold already rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
La.PePeRo
post Feb 20 2014, 12:18 AM

i folo my fren go view a unit last week. i think the price is around 400k d for non bumi
+Quote Post
phareese
post Feb 20 2014, 10:39 PM

QUOTE(Chikedis @ Feb 19 2014, 11:15 PM)
Sold already  rclxms.gif
woah for how much u sell it? i was very lucky as to get a reopen unit there. Block A. waiting for SnP to siap.
+Quote Post
Chikedis
post Feb 22 2014, 06:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(phareese @ Feb 20 2014, 10:39 PM)
woah for how much u sell it? i was very lucky as to get a reopen unit there. Block A. waiting for SnP to siap.
Around RM360k. How much you bought yours if u dont mind me asking?

+Quote Post
HeartRock_Cafe
post Feb 22 2014, 11:24 PM

Living Below Means

QUOTE(phareese @ Feb 20 2014, 10:39 PM)
just bought? how much? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
phareese
post Feb 26 2014, 11:07 AM

QUOTE(HeartRock_Cafe @ Feb 22 2014, 11:24 PM)
just bought? how much?  hmm.gif
RM360K. A bit lower than iprop price but then still increase a lot from their launching price. what to doooo.
+Quote Post
ardentcentury
post Apr 4 2014, 07:35 PM

I bought 1, but the surroundings look really shabby. Anyone know of any development plan? besides MRT 2,anything like second access, refurbishing of existing shops, etc?
+Quote Post
farscope
post Apr 5 2014, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

looking to purchase 1 unit, either 986 sq ft or the 1,396 sq ft unit. Anyone letting go or know someone letting go their unit? we can save on agent fee..
+Quote Post
thomas163
post Apr 6 2014, 04:33 PM

Getting Started

Block B VP d?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic