Hi, i just booked a unit last weeked(6/5). I booked for intermediate unit (986 sf) for 344k (excluding discount and all)
here is my main reason why i booked the price.
1)It's very difficult to get a CONDO at DAMANSARA below 300k.
2) I'm earning average (3-4k) monthly, never own property and actually the only reasonable place which suit my need was in Cyberjaya and im buying for my stay. My office at i-city shah alam and my fiancee at mont kiara.
3) i believed future MRT station will developed and complete by 2017 which it will push up the property price (yes it will take longer but for me, im ok with it)
4) Once the MRT is complete, they will spur developments at sg buloh area. and it close to One Damansara. (actually 2 MRT station will be developed near damansara damai.
5) When people heard damansara, yes, it look prestigious, but NOT YET in damansara damai BUT, i made mistake on 2005-2008 about Kota Damansara, i never thought people will buy house at the area, which only cost 200-300k (LANDED HOUSE), and now the price increasing to 600k and the number is increasing.
and here is my concern
1)do MK land can deliver ontime?
2) do they will do something on the shoplots surround that area?
3) since this is my 1st property, how much the price will increase yearly?
4) DO MY INVESMENT is a good investment?
yes, we can hear a lot about MK Land, but to be fair, can u list down to me where i can find residence property with price rm300k with 900++ s/f? really appreciate who can help.
MK land is one of big developer in property, no doubt they MIGHT hv problem with their workmanship but think positively. What if damansara damai will be next place to be develop by developer (since it closed to OU, Curve, TTDI, Damansara perdana, NKVE, MRR2, LDP and future project MRT.
Think about tomorrow..
and please advise me if i took a wrong decision with FACTS not EMOTIONALLY!
Thank you my friend.