Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Toys Shop Compliment & Complaint, Toys Shop C&C

views

qwer312
post Dec 29 2008, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

TM the best gundam shop in Malaysia? =.=

There are still many hidden good gundam shop in malaysia, but i sure TM not the one in the list if they still no improve their attitude to serve customer.
sillyfool
post Dec 29 2008, 07:51 PM

0 posts

Zap?? Ha ha.. you wait long long lor.

Want to look for cheap Gundam?? Wait long long lor.

Keep hunting! Cheap skaters...you deserve to be in this forum...

Added on December 29, 2008, 7:54 pmOne word for you.

TM is not for you. Want yen price? Go Japan and buy!

We dont welcome ppl like you.

shocking.gif shocking.gif

Added on December 29, 2008, 7:59 pm
QUOTE(VincC454 @ Dec 29 2008, 02:01 PM)
er...actually we dont hide behind a monitor and complaint also...

if we hide behind a monitor then how we all know what all the toyshop owner attitude?

its not that we want everything cheap...we also not that stupid to ask for a silly discount mah...we understand how all the shop owner wanna do business and gain profit...but then the actual yen price is just rm50 and shop owner hentam till rm75...sure ppl talk about overprice one mah doh.gif

please dont come and just register today and already flame ppl here "chicken shit" doh.gif

this thread are for complaint and praise...so if YOUR shop ppl complaint...then take it as a comments lo...
Why cannot registered today and say my rights?

You know Japan yen already went up and you ppl pretend don't know. And say we flame you?

Who flame who? What about Cold Storage and Jusco? Their price not expensive than Tesco meh?

Then how?

Added on December 29, 2008, 8:11 pm
QUOTE(qwer312 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:59 PM)
TM the best gundam shop in Malaysia? =.=

There are still many hidden good gundam shop in malaysia, but i sure TM not the one in the list if they still no improve their attitude to serve customer.
Excuse me? What attitude problem do we have?

Which part of your body not happy?

This post has been edited by sillyfool: Dec 29 2008, 08:11 PM
Aiko-chan
post Dec 29 2008, 08:19 PM

20 posts

The Figure Mall FTW! we got our MOE™KEV!
I would bet TFM hv the best customer service out of any other online store I've seen before!

This post has been edited by Aiko-chan: Dec 29 2008, 08:25 PM
Exiled_Gundam
post Dec 29 2008, 08:28 PM

On my way
550 posts

Thanks TFM for bringing in Daiki Kogyo Kanu (vol 13 cover version). I think only TFM dare to bring her in smile.gif
chriswoo
post Dec 29 2008, 10:27 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(sillyfool @ Dec 29 2008, 07:51 PM)
Zap?? Ha ha.. you wait long long lor.

Want to look for cheap Gundam?? Wait long long lor.

Keep hunting! Cheap skaters...you deserve to be in this forum...

Added on December 29, 2008, 7:54 pmOne word for you.

TM is not for you. Want yen price? Go Japan and buy!

We dont welcome ppl like you.

shocking.gif  shocking.gif

Added on December 29, 2008, 7:59 pm

Why cannot registered today and say my rights?

You know Japan yen already went up and you ppl pretend don't know. And say we flame you?

Who flame who? What about Cold Storage and Jusco? Their price not expensive than Tesco meh?

Then how?

Added on December 29, 2008, 8:11 pm

Excuse me? What attitude problem do we have?

Which part of your body not happy?
dear sillyfool.

Please rephrase your sentence more politely manner as you know people here were commenting about the price for whole Malaysia toys shop not just TM like what VincCe454 said and if you want to prove TM is the best then you don't stay as biases for 1 side only. Please do your research and check every store 1st details before come flame everyone and cause damage even more for TM as it already is now. The more you agonizing people the more bad impression people will view at TM. I sure that aunty at TM won’t like this also if customer complaint about their shop but if an owner is wise in marketing they need to improvise to attract customer not agonizing them. I hope you can understand my statement.

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Dec 29 2008, 10:28 PM
sillyfool
post Dec 29 2008, 10:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(chriswoo @ Dec 29 2008, 10:27 PM)
dear sillyfool.

Please rephrase your sentence more politely manner as you know people here were commenting about the price for whole Malaysia toys shop not just TM like what VincCe454 said and if you want to prove TM is the best  then you don't stay as biases for 1 side only. Please do your research and check every store 1st details before come flame everyone and cause damage even more for TM as it already is now. The more you agonizing people the more bad impression people will view at TM. I sure that aunty at TM won’t like this also if customer complaint about their shop but if an owner is wise in marketing they need to improvise to attract customer  not agonizing them. I hope you can understand my statement.
Hi Chriswoo,

I dont meant to be rude but your forum members are creating nonsense here.

They are the one who started first. Firstly, who are they to say overpriced? Do they know my cost?

And saying things which are not true. If you were me, will you sit and do nothing?

They trying to damaged my repo.

This post has been edited by sillyfool: Dec 29 2008, 11:02 PM
chriswoo
post Dec 29 2008, 11:08 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

yes I know if someone want to boycott some shop is easy as they attend spread rumors around but trust me this way you make it more worst. If I were you... I rather improvise give friendly advice and stated reason with fact why TM price is like that instead of accusing this or that?

Come on I know Timesquare shop rental is high and TM need a few profit to maintain their shop but at least we know those situation but that reason not sufficient enough to hold the truth as people said some price from other toy shop (inside Timesquare also) is cheaper more than TM. So we just need more justify fact reason/proof because as customer we don't really fond to pay more than we need to. Please try to look as customer perspective.

This post has been edited by chriswoo: Dec 29 2008, 11:13 PM
sillyfool
post Dec 29 2008, 11:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(chriswoo @ Dec 29 2008, 11:08 PM)
yes I know if someone want to boycott some shop is easy as they attend spread rumors around but trust me this way you make it more worst. If I were you... I rather improvise give friendly advice and stated reason with fact why TM price is like that instead of accusing this or that?

Come on I know Timesquare shop rental is high and TM need a few profit to maintain their shop but at least we know those situation but that reason not sufficient enough to hold the truth as people said some price from other toy shop (in at Timesquare also) is cheap more than TM. So we need more justify fact proof because as customer we don't really fond to pay more than we need to. Please try to look as customer perspective.
Finally, this thread really eye opener for me.

Now I can see who these people are. Pretending to be good customers but talk behind people.

I know there will be no ending arguing here.

So, last word..

Don't like my stuff, go elsewhere buy.

This post has been edited by sillyfool: Dec 29 2008, 11:14 PM
VincC454
post Dec 29 2008, 11:32 PM

...i'm a dreamer
Group Icon
VIP
4,077 posts

you tak suka you keluar la

yeah! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

for once i do agree with chriswoo...
many other shops also get complaint like this...even xl few times...
but they never lansi and come argue to their customer back...doh.gif

err somemore...since when we are pretending to be good customer also
memang when we tak suka we never buy from your shop also one mah...whistling.gif
who said anything about buying also...we just go see see only...what now even cannot see already? thought last time just cannot touch the box only whistling.gif

like this even that lansi DC shop are better than TM already

good job sillyfool (suit your nick very well) you just make things worst...doh.gif
sillyfool
post Dec 29 2008, 11:45 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(VincC454 @ Dec 29 2008, 11:32 PM)
yeah!  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif

for once i do agree with chriswoo...
many other shops also get complaint like this...even xl few times...
but they never lansi and come argue to their customer back...doh.gif

err somemore...since when we are pretending to be good customer also
memang when we tak suka we never buy from your shop also one mah...whistling.gif
who said anything about buying also...we just go see see only...what now even cannot see already? thought last time just cannot touch the box only whistling.gif

like this even that lansi DC shop are better than TM already

good job sillyfool (suit your nick very well) you just make things worst...doh.gif
Oh talk back somemore.

Who say cannot touch? Dont flame people hor. We ask you not to put your arms on the box only. 'Dont touch' is you add one hor. Try to flame ppl.

Yes, we lansi to you only. You come good, later I layan you.

VincC454
post Dec 29 2008, 11:47 PM

...i'm a dreamer
Group Icon
VIP
4,077 posts

i add one meh..you ask ppl here lo see if they said i add one or not...
and how many more people here also kena the word "dont touch" whistling.gif

lansi to me? you know who i am one meh?
you know which one is me one meh whistling.gif

people here all know that i didnt simply make an accusation
what i said is damn true

This post has been edited by VincC454: Dec 29 2008, 11:53 PM
kurz
post Dec 29 2008, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(sillyfool @ Dec 29 2008, 11:45 PM)
Oh talk back somemore.

Who say cannot touch? Dont flame people hor. We ask you not to put your arms on the box only. 'Dont touch' is you add one hor. Try to flame ppl.

Yes, we lansi to you only. You come good, later I layan you.
erm sorry...i rarely go tm..but the 1st time i went with my friends i really kene the "dont touch" phrase sweat.gif blush.gif
sillyfool
post Dec 29 2008, 11:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(kurz @ Dec 29 2008, 11:50 PM)
erm sorry...i rarely go tm..but the 1st time i went with my friends i really kene the "dont touch" phrase sweat.gif  blush.gif
Hello, don't touch or 'dont put your arm on box'?

Dont anyhow say hor, later kena hit by car.

VincC454
post Dec 29 2008, 11:59 PM

...i'm a dreamer
Group Icon
VIP
4,077 posts

^ you see....he said it nicely to you also you go hentam him doh.gif

"why so serious lansi?"
TStemptation1314
post Dec 30 2008, 01:13 AM

Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

QUOTE(sillyfool @ Dec 29 2008, 11:14 PM)
Finally, this thread really eye opener for me.

Now I can see who these people are. Pretending to be good customers but talk behind people.

I know there will be no ending arguing here.

So, last word..

Don't like my stuff, go elsewhere buy.
Okla...
I'll be more LOGICAL a bit

"Pretending to be good customers but talk behind people"
- You don't do this? I REALLY DON'T THINK SO. Everyone DOES. And PRETENDING customer are the one that RESPECT your business. Or you want everyone that enters your shop and shout "OVERPRICED!!! Go other shop buy la" ??

Answer NEEDED.
richard0304
post Dec 30 2008, 01:31 AM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(sillyfool @ Dec 30 2008, 12:43 AM)
Ha ha,

you not only cheapskate but you are loser also.

good night.
confirmed this guy from tm ke? hmm.gif probably somebody else..
TStemptation1314
post Dec 30 2008, 01:33 AM

Specials : 1,000,000 Spam Post Attack
2,287 posts

I can confirm it's TM punya orang la...
101% confirmed.
Aiko-chan
post Dec 30 2008, 02:21 AM

20 posts

wah kaoz. I lol-ed so hard weih.
cant accept critics den GTFO from this thread.
a person with open minded will accept critics and try their best to improve.
"customers are always right"

this is toys shop compliment and complaint. not customer compliment and complaint lul
boltguard
post Dec 30 2008, 02:35 AM

7 posts

wrong typo lulz

Added on December 30, 2008, 2:41 amkekekeke, sillyfool, next time people complaint just go upgrade urself lar, go make TM better lar, lol, nuff said. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

btw, go stock up some latest armored core models, i dun see anymoar Aaliyah, Tellus, Hogire & Nineball larr, everytime i ask oso y'all say no have oredi, dayem =3=, and please dont make AC hogire rm200, coz i can only find the AC line-ups at ur store summoar =3= rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

silly fool rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by boltguard: Dec 30 2008, 02:41 AM
jhcj
post Dec 30 2008, 09:08 AM

TK 20682
Group Icon
VIP
2,357 posts

Oh wow the amount of argumentum ad hominem in here is really annoying.

To the new guy who registered yesterday, I just have one thing to say to you:

When 1 person complaints, one may doubt his story. But when more than 2 persons complaint on the same issue, then I think it merits some truth. If you are indeed from TM, you would take these issues seriously because these ARE your customers talking, and as a businessman I'm sure you know that Business101 means taking care of your customers.

Truthfully, I've been to your shop a few times as well, and I've also gotten the same treatment as what a few of the guys mentioned here. On one occasion, I was also a little pissed when one of the kits I bought was claimed to be the "last piece", only to buy it and then come back the next day to see the exact same box on display again.

Now to sillyfool as well as the rest of you, keep the thread constructive, and enough with the personal attacks. To sillyfool, if you cant accept positive criticism and take it as a chance to improve your services, then hey...if you're not afraid of going under, why bother to stay here?

22 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 PM