384 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mattress, which brand to go for? Household

views

AntiViruz
post Oct 6 2010, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

King Koil product price updated .... Link - > King Koil (Best Price)
simplicio
post Oct 7 2010, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
277 posts

Dear Friends...

I wanna share something wif you guys...
Recently i also wanna buy MAHARAJA king size but after some detail checks apparently those who bought cheap maharaja, you don't wanna hear this.

King Koil does...this called "homebrand" thing for their dealer who able to purchase bulk maharaja from them. In order to make price cheaper they separetly custom this for the dealers. So i am sure quality may defer because you can see some get really cheap price while others don't even budge because its a hot cake.

Just like Tesco or Carrefour..they have homebrands for coffee, soap , etc.

I felt cheated and even its a genuine MAHARAJA i also won't touch because i don't know whether its a "homebrand" or not. So i decided to go slumberland with no homebrand nonsense.

this are from my personal experience...good day and good luck.
No offense to those who chooses King koil it my 2 cents view.
So i share...!! Feel free to bash me..!!

RayKazansky
post Oct 7 2010, 10:59 PM

Jell'o Legs
1,081 posts

QUOTE(simplicio @ Oct 7 2010, 07:41 PM)
Dear Friends...

I wanna share something wif you guys...
Recently i also wanna buy MAHARAJA king size but after some detail checks apparently those who bought cheap maharaja, you don't wanna hear this.

King Koil does...this called "homebrand" thing for their dealer who able to purchase bulk maharaja from them. In order to make price cheaper they separetly custom this for the dealers. So i am sure quality may defer because you can see some get really cheap price while others don't even budge because its a hot cake.

Just like Tesco or Carrefour..they have homebrands for coffee, soap , etc.

I felt cheated and even its a genuine MAHARAJA i also won't touch because i don't know whether its a "homebrand" or not. So i decided to go slumberland with no homebrand nonsense.

this are from my personal experience...good day and good luck.
No offense to those who chooses King koil it my 2 cents view.
So i share...!! Feel free to bash me..!!
You can be right and also wrong... (no bashing needed... smile.gif )

One example of "homebrand" is when you go to Cavenzi outlet and you can see some of the mattresses there are actually King Koil but labelled as Cavenzi logo. Try and see. I would call it OEM rather than the so called home-brand.

If you visit the SilentNight UK website, there was also someone from Msia asking about the Model name which cannot be found at their website but SilentNight did clarify. That guy must be curious to know whether the same company producing home-brand items. Link as below...
SilentNight Q&A

Now only I know that our country able to produce reasonably priced & good mattresses smile.gif

Maybe someone else can bash me now... LOL

p/s: Even Napure is being produced here. Check Post #482 and I believe they are not fake, but they are being manufactured here due to our latex quality.

werdna
post Oct 11 2010, 01:40 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(beep_beep @ Aug 8 2010, 12:06 AM)
Did anyone know "Sleep to Live"? I tried it at the Home Dec Expo Johor today and the feeling was good. But very expensive, at least RM 4999.
Any comment?
I've tried it too last weekend during their road show. It's really nice. But not sure if it's worth that kind of investment. Looks like no one here could give any advice too.

King size customised cost RM4988.
Queen size customised cost RM3988.
ctyong
post Oct 13 2010, 02:01 PM

0 posts

hi werdna, the important part is you feel comfortable with it. this matt use latest techno to measure your weight and height to help you to select their range of matt. but one thing is it imposibble to maintain your weight fews year down...hehe...so it is very subjective...hope it helps
Drian
post Oct 13 2010, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

QUOTE(werdna @ Oct 11 2010, 01:40 PM)
I've tried it too last weekend during their road show. It's really nice. But not sure if it's worth that kind of investment. Looks like no one here could give any advice too.

King size customised cost RM4988.
Queen size customised cost RM3988.
IMO ,it's quite a premium to pay for a matress alone. It's nearly 2.5X the price of a Maharaja.
lousycar
post Oct 15 2010, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
234 posts

I bought maharaja... and i am liking it till now, it is not what others say, if you have not slept on it and experience it, you are not qualified to talk about it. Hearsay is a part of marketing tool.. so, i still prefer to hear from those who has bought and slept on the mattresses. Not meant to bash or be rude to any one who is making any contribution here. Just my honest 2 cents..
RayKazansky
post Oct 15 2010, 05:48 PM

Jell'o Legs
1,081 posts

QUOTE(lousycar @ Oct 15 2010, 11:54 AM)
I bought maharaja... and i am liking it till now, it is not what others say, if you have not slept on it and experience it, you are not qualified to talk about it. Hearsay is a part of marketing tool.. so, i still prefer to hear from those who has bought and slept on the mattresses. Not meant to bash or be rude to any one who is making any contribution here. Just my honest 2 cents..
You are right. After I tested Maharaja, and looking at the price being offered, I took it happily over SilentNight. Just like what Maxguy said earlier, mattresses are very personal. Just feel good with what you buy/own.
lostasylum
post Oct 16 2010, 09:03 AM

running to stand still
1,073 posts

QUOTE(lousycar @ Oct 15 2010, 11:54 AM)
got a few questions for you to get feedback regarding your mattress:

1. when did you buy it? if it was more than 1 year ago, has the mattress started to sink (i.e. the springs are cacat already)?
2. where did you buy it and for how much?
teresa_weii
post Oct 16 2010, 11:35 PM

1 posts

need help from all of u, what do you think of goodnite ecosleep mattress?
dRLurve
post Oct 17 2010, 01:28 AM

Casual
357 posts

Anyone here bought King Koil residency XL? Residency XL feed back needed...
soven
post Oct 17 2010, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

Anyone heard of King Koil Jutawan ? I was told that it was a replacement for the Silvery Line... Is it true?
lhwjud
post Oct 18 2010, 02:33 AM

8 posts

Please can someone advise the best place to get King Koil Silvery mattress in Ipoh? Looking for 2 Queen's size. Thanks.
dRLurve
post Oct 18 2010, 11:44 AM

Casual
357 posts

Anyone heard of Getha nano x3 promotion? lowest can get how much?
G|O
post Oct 18 2010, 02:29 PM

Casual
372 posts

hi there, im looking for queen matress with spring + latex with budget of around 1k...

kindly introduce or recommend me which can suit my budget..

Added on October 18, 2010, 2:30 pmbrand no matter as long as it is good.. xD

This post has been edited by G|O: Oct 18 2010, 02:30 PM
cbssb
post Oct 19 2010, 12:42 PM

0 posts

Hi, am looking for a Dunlopillo mattres for my new house. I understand Macy is having promotion at 20% off from list price and you can top up RM10 to get the bed frame. I just not sure is it a very good buy, can someone who already done research to share on this? Meanwhile Tropicana City Mall also having Dunlopillo Sales from 16 Oct to 17 Nov, has anyone went there? Hows the deal? I would like to pay a visit but too tight up with house renovation.

Added on October 19, 2010, 12:49 pm
QUOTE(dRLurve @ Oct 18 2010, 11:44 AM)
Anyone heard of Getha nano x3 promotion? lowest can get how much?
I think the Getha Nano X3 is standard promotion everywhere, Queen size RM2199 and king size RM2799 or RM2999 (not sure) with FOC 2 pillow. But I did called up Getha sales person to enquire about this promotion and I was told this bed is quite Ok but the inner latex is sort of less good quality type, that's why they offer it very cheap. Also I have tested the mattress and its a bit hard. Not too bad if you dont mind hard mattress and what sort of latex is it.

This post has been edited by cbssb: Oct 19 2010, 12:52 PM
vvn0vvn
post Oct 19 2010, 01:34 PM

48 posts

seems like you very much set your mind on Dunlopillo... haha... mind to share why?
cbssb
post Oct 19 2010, 03:23 PM

0 posts

Well, its the brand that impressed me. I trusted that a brand with 80 years history won't fail me in my sleeping matter. I might be calculative on others thing, but intend to be splurge a bit for mattress wise as sleeping is my main hobby. biggrin.gif Anyone can contribute on my above question about Macy promotion? It gonna ends by end of Oct, need to act fast !!

This post has been edited by cbssb: Oct 19 2010, 03:25 PM
Drian
post Oct 22 2010, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

Hmm now I'm having 2nd thoughts on Latex matresses on a long term basis. Mind you it's a 4k matress, so it's a relativel high end matress.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=12803

Do Latex matress have warranty against sagging ?

This post has been edited by Drian: Oct 22 2010, 11:51 AM
Kyozen
post Oct 23 2010, 06:22 PM

On my way
577 posts

I have a question to all sifus, compare between

kingkoil maharaja Q size (rm1250) Individual Pocket Spring
kingkoil putera Q size (rm990) Chiropractic Coil

which is more worth it and comfortable?
the saler told me putera comes with chiropractic coil which is actually 2 in 1 spring for back pain....

384 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:10 PM