Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Home Appliances] Air-con Household

views

SUSkimsim
post Dec 9 2013, 10:11 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(Feizai2013 @ Dec 9 2013, 09:21 PM)
Bro i understand the benefit of using inventor that why i going to install inventor in my master bedroom.

My problem is living hall, my house is direct facing sunlight. Setting 27 degree is pointless for my situation.

Super hot...  sweat.gif if i set 25 degree and the temperature forever can't lower down then is pointless to install the inventor unit because i can't enjoy the inventor benefit.

That mean my aircon guy telling me the truth. Temperature never meet and inventor feature (running slow to save electric) will not start.
Ha ha 27 is depend on my needs, even 25-26 is require on normal temperature.

Ok ok maybe in the malaysia market still running the old fashion.

I would stop here for a moment, since you all still believe that non inverter still more worth than inverter unit.

What I said, you has install and usage it, you will get what I meant that inverter more benifit.

Even set in 24c that power consumption still lower than you using non inverter, whatever I said inverter all the speed of compressor running speed with fan speed also variable speed will be following actual real life temperature to increase running in high speed or reduce until slow can't hear the fan running noise.

Thank you smile.gif

I am feel here really sad..

This post has been edited by kimsim: Dec 9 2013, 10:16 PM
reddevils10
post Dec 9 2013, 10:32 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Dec 9 2013, 08:57 PM)
Don't think non inverter will be cheaper as below Rm200 to compare from inverter unit.

But your monthly bill has been cost you how many times to let you pay for repairs as Rm700 for PCB.

Don't look down the inverter really easily kong than non inverter unit as well.

For most compressor usually able to last 10 yrs easily.
Actually i found out from most electrical shops they told me the pcb boards for most non inverter is below rm200 simply cause it doesn't have much function as the pcb of the inverter which reduces the load and so on.

But yea what you say do makes sense too but the ROI is practical if only the person is using the air cond frequently.

Comparison of durability is not really the issue but when you're unlucky then you gotta bear in mind if you're willing to fork out that much of money in that moment to repair it.

It could happen right after your full body warranty runs out too.
SUSkimsim
post Dec 9 2013, 11:06 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(reddevils10 @ Dec 9 2013, 10:32 PM)
Actually i found out from most electrical shops they told me the pcb boards for most non inverter is below rm200 simply cause it doesn't have much function as the pcb of the inverter which reduces the load and so on.

But yea what you say do makes sense too but the ROI is practical if only the person is using the air cond frequently.

Comparison of durability is not really the issue but when you're unlucky then you gotta bear in mind if you're willing to fork out that much of money in that moment to repair it.

It could happen right after your full body warranty runs out too.
i recommended here, you want to trust an install unit or don't trust and still thinking these is easily getting spoil or costly to be repair on parts.. you may get a wrong info... cause you're not a user here, you can't comments anything an inverter not as good than non-inverter unit.

since i am the user from non-inverter switch to inverter to be enjoy the right choice here.
from what i know of my few inverter units has been usage over an warranty of my repair cost all worth it..

becoz my montly bill cost me all less than Rm300 max. to be enjoy of 2.5hp from morning 10am to 12pm and the rest not need explain here. icon_rolleyes.gif
waimei
post Dec 9 2013, 11:14 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Dec 9 2013, 04:17 PM)
Mitsubishi is better quality you can search or review singapore HDB a lot ppls of using Mitsubishi inverter type.

Daikin parts like BMW easily to kong.. And replace parts much expansive.

Sharp is ok, but many ppls complain about noisy.

Hitachi on my the others 2 room using now of inverter unit an very disappointed of the noisy of airflow.

If budget and go for York inverter for the option.
If got budget then go for Mitsubishi inverter really let you impressive of the comfort air with very low power comsuption.

Inverter for any room.. You get all the salesman info not good to install for living on the inverter unit , you are the wrong already.

If anyone using Hybird car and said Hybird car clocks more FC than non Hybird engine.., lol
Hi Kimsim,

thanks for your advise, clearer on what should we buy d
SUSkimsim
post Dec 9 2013, 11:20 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(waimei @ Dec 9 2013, 11:14 PM)
Hi Kimsim,

thanks for your advise, clearer on what should we buy d
rclxms.gif

if you have not much budget an for go York non-inverter or inverter these is better aircond of the year.. dont get panasonic or hitachi, you will regret after install.

maybe of the deluxe panasonic inverter may keep more better quality of air.

daikin non inverter are not as good.. if wanna save a bit more and go for daikin inverter R22 gas, since these still in the market now..
reddevils10
post Dec 9 2013, 11:30 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(kimsim @ Dec 9 2013, 11:06 PM)
i recommended here, you want to trust an install unit or don't trust and still thinking these is easily getting spoil or costly to be repair on parts.. you may get a wrong info... cause you're not a user here, you can't comments anything an inverter not as good than non-inverter unit.

since i am the user from non-inverter switch to inverter to be enjoy the right choice here.
from what i know of my few inverter units has been usage over an warranty of my repair cost all worth it..

becoz my montly bill cost me all less than Rm300 max. to be enjoy of 2.5hp from morning 10am to 12pm and the rest not need explain here.  icon_rolleyes.gif
lol to be fair i didn't say anything about an inverter being inferior compared to a non inverter and vice versa.
I'm just being factual and stating out the facts for other forumers who would want to know and compare rather than being persuaded to buy something.
there are no better of both in my opinion it just depends on the usage and willingness of a buyer as i said earlier.
just giving my fair share view, no reason to get so defensive there. cheers. wink.gif
SUSkimsim
post Dec 10 2013, 12:04 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(reddevils10 @ Dec 9 2013, 11:30 PM)
lol to be fair i didn't say anything about an inverter being inferior compared to a non inverter and vice versa.
I'm just being factual and stating out the facts for other forumers who would want to know and compare rather than being persuaded to buy something.
there are no better of both in my opinion it just depends on the usage and willingness of a buyer as i said earlier.
just giving my fair share view, no reason to get so defensive there. cheers.  wink.gif
I know you got your point., since I'm also facing many issue on over of non-inverter units.

I like to sleep with aircond room and I don't one to be let aircond for disturb my sweet dream of on & off compressor and make me wake up sudden why so warm and feel hot to be increase lower Tempeture again to maintain more last longer distance of timing again.

Unless I am only enjoy for less than 4 hours of every night switch on power and worry end of month to pay more expansive TNB bill.

I guess you're get knew what I meant.

Since install from purely fresh and go for inverter you're not wrong to pay a little bit more of cost installation cost with aircond price only.

The rest is talk later.. smile.gif
kenlimfornication
post Dec 10 2013, 07:14 PM

Enthusiast
729 posts

Is there a kind of pump that pumps out the water from the aircond if the pipe is not able to be placed diagonally to let it flow naturally?

My air cond seems very far from the toilet, which is the only water outlet that is alllowed and is below the plaster ceiling. I heard from a contractor (who I did not engage in the end) saying that the device existed so that the pipe can be concealed in the wall and go up to the plaster ceiling.
wKkaY
post Dec 10 2013, 09:21 PM

misutā supākoru
Group Icon
VIP
6,008 posts

This thread has reached its post count limit of 2,500 posts.

Can someone volunteer to start the next version, thanks!

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0160sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:25 PM