Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

132 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

-Teddy-
post Mar 9 2009, 12:13 AM

meh
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 9 2009, 12:02 AM)
Yes. Need to submit proofs though.
Meaning the record will be removed completely, and the bank wouldn't know about the case, OR CTOS will just add a line like "case closed" in the record?
b00n
post Mar 9 2009, 12:15 AM

delusional
Group Icon
Group: Staff

Not sure how CTOS would treat it. You can phone up CTOS and ask.
http://www.ctos.com.my/CTOSHOME/home.htm
-Teddy-
post Mar 9 2009, 12:57 AM

meh

This is part of the PM between me and merce

yes u'll need at least 2 years clearance for CTOS. Which means 2 years from the date you clear the case.

Does it takes that long? Any way to get it done quicker? sad.gif

Added on March 10, 2009, 10:07 pmWent to CTOS's office this morning. The action date and hearing date of the legal action was both in 2006. However, my mom has already quit the company in 2004. How on earth can they sue someone that is no longer part of the company? Can it be a mistake?

This post has been edited by -Teddy-: Mar 10 2009, 10:07 PM
princess_autumn87
post Mar 13 2009, 02:19 PM

Glamorous diva-Ghetto arse

lets say ccris report reported that my payment history problem with late payment for housing loan and i make full settlement for the housing loan now. So, how am i going to increase my credit rate in ccris after full settle the loan and what should i do to remove the black list payment?
b00n
post Mar 13 2009, 02:28 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(princess_autumn87 @ Mar 13 2009, 02:19 PM)
lets say ccris report reported that my payment history problem with late payment for housing loan and i make full settlement for the housing loan now. So, how am i going to increase my credit rate in ccris after full settle the loan and what should i do to remove the black list payment?

Once you made full payment to your loan, your loan account would be "closed". Thus it wouldn't be reported into CCRIS.

b00n
post Mar 13 2009, 02:29 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(-Teddy- @ Mar 9 2009, 12:57 AM)
This is part of the PM between me and merce
Does it takes that long? Any way to get it done quicker?  sad.gif

Added on March 10, 2009, 10:07 pmWent to CTOS's office this morning. The action date and hearing date of the legal action was both in 2006. However, my mom has already quit the company in 2004. How on earth can they sue someone that is no longer part of the company? Can it be a mistake?

So what did the personnel in CTOS advised you?

This post has been edited by b00n: Mar 13 2009, 02:29 PM
Phoeni_142
post Mar 13 2009, 02:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 13 2009, 02:28 PM)
Once you made full payment to your loan, your loan account would be "closed". Thus it wouldn't be reported into CCRIS.
Yes, I agree with Boon. But for the sake of prudence, suggest u write / call / harass the relevant credit personnel in the bank to give u a black and white saying that your updated loan details have been updated in CCRIS.

CCRIS is NOTORIOUS for not being updated properly, and lot's of us assume that banks would automatically do so (which they should).....trouble is, humans being humans.....

princess_autumn87
post Mar 13 2009, 02:37 PM

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 13 2009, 02:28 PM)
tx for your kind advice.. ya, it suppose to be but my case ald closed for quite some yrs ago yet still appearing in the ccris and ctos... have no idea how they work on it.
b00n
post Mar 13 2009, 02:54 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(princess_autumn87 @ Mar 13 2009, 02:37 PM)
tx for your kind advice.. ya, it suppose to be but my case ald closed for quite some yrs ago yet still appearing in the ccris and ctos... have no idea how they work on it.

Yeah, as explained by Phoeni_142. However for CTOS; think you need to personally go down to their company or you can call them and fax over your "redemption/settlement letter". Good luck!

-Teddy-
post Mar 13 2009, 04:02 PM

meh

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 13 2009, 02:29 PM)
So what did the personnel in CTOS advised you?
Didn't ask for advise, as I only realize the date was years after my mom quits the company. My mom's lawyer has sent a letter them, awaiting reply now.
princess_autumn87
post Mar 14 2009, 12:59 AM

wow.. thanks guys.. really helpful of all ya... big bump!!!
Goneraz
post Mar 31 2009, 04:42 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

ok guys... about 3-4 yrs ago i moved to sg and left my credit card in the hands of my love ones. Naturally they went on a shopping spree and somehow manage to max out all 3 of my credit cards. So when i return from Sg 2yrs later i tried to apply for a car loan and was rejected. After a little investigative work on my side i i foudn out that i have been black listed. I have since cleared all my credit card outstanding. Recently i applied for a housing loan but was reected. I check with Bank Negara and they have mention that my record have been cleared. So now i am really really buffled. How am i gonna ever get a loan now?
b00n
post Mar 31 2009, 07:24 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(Goneraz @ Mar 31 2009, 04:42 PM)
ok guys... about 3-4 yrs ago i moved to sg and left my credit card in the hands of my love ones. Naturally they went on a shopping spree and somehow manage to max out all 3 of my credit cards. So when i return from Sg 2yrs later i tried to apply for a car loan and was rejected. After a little investigative work on my side i i foudn out that i have been black listed. I have since cleared all my credit card outstanding. Recently i applied for a housing loan but was reected. I check with Bank Negara and they have mention that my record have been cleared. So now i am really really buffled. How am i gonna ever get a loan now?

It could be because of CTOS.
You would need to bring the CCRIS report which you've obtained from BNM to CTOS and ask them to take off your record.

Goneraz
post Apr 1 2009, 11:23 AM

Casual

QUOTE(b00n @ Mar 31 2009, 07:24 PM)
It could be because of CTOS.
You would need to bring the CCRIS report which you've obtained from BNM to CTOS and ask them to take off your record.
Well i just went to BNM and obtain my CCRIS report. It really efficient and fast.. I thought its gonna a pain in the ass but turn out to be quite a pleasant experience. The CCRIS report showed that i have no outstanding loan cept for my 2 housing loan and 1 credit card. It also showed my most recent loan application which was rejected. So i dont understand why my loan was rejected in the first place if my CCRIS record is clean.
rockefeller
post Apr 1 2009, 12:29 PM

On my way

Do all banks use CTOS still? I dont think Maybank use CTOS.
Goneraz
post Apr 1 2009, 07:04 PM

Casual

i think certain banks are still using CTOS.. just came back from the bank and true enough they were referring to my CTOS record which was outdated. Anyway i have to resubmit my loan. Haiz
Phoeni_142
post Apr 2 2009, 12:05 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(rockefeller @ Apr 1 2009, 12:29 PM)
Do all banks use CTOS still? I dont think Maybank use CTOS.
they do
TOTOH
post May 26 2009, 06:55 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(-Teddy- @ Mar 9 2009, 12:13 AM)
Meaning the record will be removed completely, and the bank wouldn't know about the case, OR CTOS will just add a line like "case closed" in the record?
I have checked with Bank CTOS record, my relative was blacklisted by HLBB due to no making payment of Credit card many years. As i know he is still owing Citibank's money for few thousands. Why there is no record in CTOS showing CItibank's debt?
b00n
post May 26 2009, 07:22 PM

delusional
Group Icon

QUOTE(TOTOH @ May 26 2009, 06:55 PM)
I have checked with Bank CTOS record, my relative was blacklisted by HLBB due to no making payment of Credit card many years. As i know he is still owing Citibank's money for few thousands. Why there is no record in CTOS showing CItibank's debt?

If CITI never issued a letter of demand towards him than it's not listed.
CTOS is just compiling all these legal notice published.

rayfoo
post Sep 8 2009, 09:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

my friend recently applied for loan, the bank checked in CCRIS said there is some loan taken by my friend, but my friend did not take the loan , the bank could not give more information on the loan for what and from which bank, for this case, can my friend go to CRRIS to check up further on details of the loan?

132 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0818sec    3.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd January 2019 - 01:36 AM