Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

b00n
post Nov 13 2009, 01:48 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(meejawa @ Nov 13 2009, 11:32 AM)
CCRIS also is available to banks who pay. But they won't be able to see details such as which bank you got the loan from. They can still see the payment monthly, payment records and total commitment. How do you think they get your total commitment record for loan purpose?

Yes, but it's a non-disclosure intact with the BAFIA act.

magna_voxx
post Nov 14 2009, 02:33 PM

-Maximum Game-
1,071 posts

i took Singer credit loan to buy my bike..If let say I missed pay them the monthly installment, will i be blacklist by CTOS or not? In what kind of condition i will be blacklist?

I have no idea Singer credit loan registered with Bank negara or not.. anyone got experience before?

Can somebody explain to me pls..
elv2k
post Nov 15 2009, 09:47 AM

Casual
388 posts

QUOTE(sootienann @ Sep 11 2009, 03:29 PM)
what is BIS and FIS ?
FIS is normally used by AFC. It allows bank to see which bank already do checking on you recently, whether you are the hirer/ guarantor, tenure and modal for those loan not out of your liability.
changjie83
post Nov 18 2009, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

Deleted

This post has been edited by changjie83: Nov 22 2009, 01:57 PM
ahnien
post Nov 23 2009, 09:36 PM

PanDA Enthusiast
2,308 posts

the banks onli check & retrieve ccris & ctos records when ther's a ccris/ctos application (credit card, hp, housing loan etc)

i know no banks that simply retrieve the reports.
u think they so free meh?? haha...

summore, onli processing department have access. other staff or sales staffs doest.
changjie83
post Nov 25 2009, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

if processing dept find no problem at CCRIS, where do they look again?
IceBikers
post Dec 7 2009, 09:31 PM

Enthusiast
957 posts

cc late payment one day will have record?
tan1818
post Dec 11 2009, 03:40 AM

37 posts

If one has been declared bankrupted by the court, and have fully settled whatever debt owing since then through the Insolvency Department.....would CTOS update that info or will that record be permanent?
theblues
post Dec 24 2009, 04:59 PM

14 posts

Hi, what about default on management fees/maintenance fee?
I have a property in bkt beruntung (just sold recently) overdue for >10 years about RM4k+ whitout pay a single cent (new buyer consent to settle it). On and off i received legal letter about this. Will this affect my CCRIS or CTOS report?
b00n
post Dec 24 2009, 05:17 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(theblues @ Dec 24 2009, 04:59 PM)
Hi, what about default on management fees/maintenance fee?
I have a property in bkt beruntung (just sold recently) overdue for >10 years about RM4k+ whitout pay a single cent (new buyer consent to settle it). On and off i received legal letter about this. Will this affect my CCRIS or CTOS report?

If you receive legal letter, most probably in CTOS.

Generally only finance companies reports to BNM CCRIS. But I think they have further plans to include utility bills and all, something like the credit bureau in the States.

duhdude
post Dec 28 2009, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
275 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Dec 24 2009, 05:17 PM)
If you receive legal letter, most probably in CTOS.

Generally only finance companies reports to BNM CCRIS. But I think they have further plans to include utility bills and all, something like the credit bureau in the States.
I m very shock when I know one of canceled credit card under special attention column. I get to know the outstanding balance is 500++ from site bank and need to call to HQ back-end officer to understand whole situation. I had been calling a few time and the officer divert to a few officer. This local bank service really suck!!! I really frustrated to settle this issue, I have to do it else my car loan is pending for approval.
b00n
post Dec 29 2009, 09:48 AM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(duhdude @ Dec 28 2009, 06:15 PM)
I m very shock when I know one of canceled credit card under special attention column. I get to know the outstanding balance is 500++ from site bank and need to call to HQ back-end officer to understand whole situation. I had been calling a few time and the officer divert to a few officer. This local bank service really suck!!! I really frustrated to settle this issue, I have to do it else my car loan is pending for approval.

You can complain to BNM. I'm guessing it's a card send to you or previously applied and you've requested to cancel but yet it's not done. So annual fees kicks in... blah blah blah that causes the "write off" aka special attention column.

patricktoh
post Dec 29 2009, 09:14 PM

Casual
462 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Dec 29 2009, 09:48 AM)
You can complain to BNM. I'm guessing it's a card send to you or previously applied and you've requested to cancel but yet it's not done. So annual fees kicks in... blah blah blah that causes the "write off" aka special attention column.
Your assumption is pretty possible. Applying CC is very easy but cancellation takes ages & sometimg lots of "shao-mei" if not done properly. That's the reason why I don't apply additional CC.
epalbee3
post Dec 29 2009, 09:20 PM

Regular
1,345 posts

QUOTE(duhdude @ Dec 28 2009, 06:15 PM)
Citibank is having best customer service.
You feel like you are customer.

If your bank needs to divert a few times to answer you, you should get Citibank CC..
patricktoh
post Dec 29 2009, 09:20 PM

Casual
462 posts

QUOTE(IceBikers @ Dec 7 2009, 09:31 PM)
cc late payment one day will have record?
Unlikely. Normally those > 30 days non-payment (default) will be reported. If 1 day late payment report to CCRIS then the database will be bursted in no time. brows.gif

duhdude
post Dec 30 2009, 06:57 PM

Getting Started
275 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Dec 29 2009, 09:48 AM)
Finally I success get to right in-charge officer, she told me this 500 plus is cumulative annual fee charge since yr 2005. I told her I never activate the credit card and acknowledge I already received that card. How can bank charge me annual fee and so on. Her replied is once you apply and bank issued card to you, so that card is belong to customer unless customer cancel it. I really wondering, most of credit card is send by normal post, what is circumstance if card lost in somewhere and we are not aware the credit card already approved and sent to us. Why bank did not based user activated card as knowledge of receive card and agree the term of condition. I really feel bad and not willing to pay this RM250 although she oledi give me "discount"

patricktoh
post Dec 31 2009, 09:07 PM

Casual
462 posts

QUOTE(duhdude @ Dec 30 2009, 06:57 PM)
Finally I success get to right in-charge officer, she told me this 500 plus is cumulative annual fee charge since yr 2005. I told her I never activate the credit card and acknowledge I already received that card. How can bank charge me annual fee and so on. Her replied is once you apply and bank issued card to you, so that card is belong to customer unless customer cancel it. I really wondering, most of credit card is send by normal post, what is circumstance if card lost in somewhere and we are not aware the credit card already approved and sent to us. Why bank did not based user activated card as knowledge of receive card and agree the term of condition. I really feel bad and not willing to pay this RM250 although she oledi give me "discount"
I think that's the different between self apply & bank pre-approved.

- Self apply once approved, the annual fee kicks in.
- Bank pre-approved as long never activated, you're safe. icon_idea.gif
finance.graduate
post Jan 18 2010, 05:50 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(patricktoh @ Dec 29 2009, 09:20 PM)
Unlikely. Normally those > 30 days non-payment (default) will be reported. If 1 day late payment report to CCRIS then the database will be bursted in no time. brows.gif
when i wanted to apply for cc, my dad advise me not to make any late payment, even 1 day, as all will be reported to ccris

he mention something about the report having 0 if okay, 1 if late from 1 day to 30 days, 2 if 31 days to 40 days etc

just wanna share my dad's valuable advice laugh.gif
humanfly
post Jan 22 2010, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(finance.graduate @ Jan 18 2010, 06:50 PM)
when i wanted to apply for cc, my dad advise me not to make any late payment, even 1 day, as all will be reported to ccris

he mention something about the report having 0 if okay, 1 if late from 1 day to 30 days, 2 if 31 days to 40 days etc

just wanna share my dad's valuable advice  laugh.gif
if u r late for a few days is okie as bank normally will send the default payment list once a month... for example

your due date : 2nd of every month.
you pay on 5th
the bank send report on 10th, then you are safe as your payment record is updated

but

your due date : 2nd of every month.
you pay on 10th
the bank send report on 8th, then CCRIS will reflect that you had missed one month payment.

if you can get to know which is the date that the bank send the record to bank negara, then would be great

sonumby
post Feb 4 2010, 10:40 AM

31 posts

Just curious for my status in banks.

This is the scenario...

My dad is a bankruptcy. He uses my mom name to purchase a car at 1996.

When year 2005, the car finally finishes the loan. But my dad change the owner of the car to my name, and refinance it.

Up to date, Jan 2010, he didn't pay up for almost 6months and court letter is being issued. And bank officers been calling me everyday.

I was a college student when my dad ask me to sign all those documents.(pls don't expect me to fully understand of these..)

Am I still eligible to get any loan for property, car, personal loan, credit cards?

158 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:04 PM