Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

56 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Will you think the property market will fall soon?, will the landed property fall in 2024?

views

azbro
post Jul 15 2022, 06:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,319 posts

Don't buy this year, buy next year, sure drop kaw2

Been saying that since 1990s so it must be true
thelws
post Jul 15 2022, 06:52 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

If opr keep going up then maybe prices will fall.

But then 6ou would have to pay more also.

Skylinestar
post Jul 15 2022, 07:44 AM

Mega Duck
All Stars
10,092 posts

It won't fall. The worst is price remains static.
Newsray
post Jul 15 2022, 07:53 AM

Regular
1,022 posts

QUOTE(jrshow @ Jul 14 2022, 02:59 PM)
Will you think the property market will fall soon?
Especially landed property ,hot cake area like subang jaya?
after the increasing on interest, inflation, covid..nvr endless issue in future..
if you have cash, will you go and buy the landed property to invest now?
people will just tank it forever.

Remember people that bought the properties are probably done making multiple buckets of gold with strong financial saving that going to pass on to the next generation.
For them, it is not about the price, it is about passing the assest to the kids.

For those who bought at the expensive price during peak, probably will never sell it cheap. Hold it forever and live on.

Those that selling actually from auction or those that need urgent money(bankrupt soon, etc).

So price not going down anytime soon.
Unless there is a major breakdown in economy.

modlingguntio
post Jul 15 2022, 08:06 AM

26 posts

Malaysia property blessed by those work in Singapore. It won't drop sharply cause we have lot of cash rich feller
wow1wow2
post Jul 15 2022, 08:11 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

Property is the worst investment now, not sure why agent still want to promote about capital appreciation nowadays. Own stay yes but for investment fk no
Aaron212
post Jul 15 2022, 08:36 AM

Regular
1,632 posts

QUOTE(wow1wow2 @ Jul 15 2022, 04:11 AM)
Property is the worst investment now, not sure why agent still want to promote about capital appreciation nowadays. Own stay yes but for investment fk no
All got brainwash scam by property guru A****
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Jul 15 2022, 09:47 AM

Regular
1,123 posts

QUOTE(jrshow @ Jul 14 2022, 02:59 PM)
Will you think the property market will fall soon?
Especially landed property ,hot cake area like subang jaya?
after the increasing on interest, inflation, covid..nvr endless issue in future..
if you have cash, will you go and buy the landed property to invest now?
The prices of landed property, especially those in good location is less likely to fall too much.

The cost of buying will be higher due to increasing interest and inflation, and this might affect the rental yield for the owner.

If i have cash, i might not buy a landed property to invest now.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jul 15 2022, 10:43 AM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(X1X1 @ Jul 15 2022, 01:43 AM)
u wont be laughing.
base currency exchange, we already drop 7%, + stagnant appreciation. is around 10%
Foreigners / those earning foreign currencies untung la! biggrin.gif Good 4 them!
But 4 locals, nothing much change.. since still using rm…
mushigen
post Jul 15 2022, 10:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,502 posts

QUOTE(wow1wow2 @ Jul 15 2022, 08:11 AM)
Takkan you expect property agents selling properties for a living to tell prospective buyers not to buy?
TiramisuCoffee
post Jul 15 2022, 10:51 AM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(wow1wow2 @ Jul 15 2022, 08:11 AM)

U take them seriously? laugh.gif
Of so many types of agents, property agent is least trained n least pro. Any unemployed /housewives can bcum agent overnight. 1 day course nia… or hide behind a senior with ren#. Then bank on luck by making random cold colds. laugh.gif
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Jul 15 2022, 11:00 AM

Regular
1,123 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Jul 15 2022, 10:51 AM)
U take them seriously?  laugh.gif
Of so many types of agents, property agent is least trained n least pro. Any unemployed /housewives can bcum agent overnight. 1 day course nia… or hide behind a senior with ren#. Then bank on luck by making random cold colds.  laugh.gif
It is time for the gov to regulate the real estate industry. Low entry barrier into this industry will cause many problems for consumers.
wow1wow2
post Jul 15 2022, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
271 posts

I'm actually ok if they promote it as a form of rental income but gone were the days for capital appreciation and personally I think property price won't drop alot but it will get adjusted or stagnant for quite some time. I think investor still can enter secondary market or auction for investment since this is still the safest way to go against myr depreciation (cash inside bank become peanut yo).
TiramisuCoffee
post Jul 15 2022, 11:11 AM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(wow1wow2 @ Jul 15 2022, 11:02 AM)
I'm actually ok if they promote it as a form of rental income but gone were the days for capital appreciation and personally I think property price won't drop alot but it will get adjusted or stagnant for quite some time. I think investor still can enter secondary market or auction for investment since this is still the safest way to go against myr depreciation (cash inside bank become peanut yo).
Buy fr secondary market safest. In case half way thru developer x deliver ( like current China cases). Pay abit more 4 something ady exist better than bank on getting it 3-5 yrs down d road! doh.gif V nvr know! unsure.gif

Yeah, with hyperinflation, money in bank is worthless. Property bot will eventually terus appreciate after depression.
TiramisuCoffee
post Jul 15 2022, 11:12 AM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(Pakatan SinMa Plus @ Jul 15 2022, 11:00 AM)
It is time for the gov to regulate the real estate industry. Low entry barrier into this industry will cause many problems for consumers.
Sad la Msia. sad.gif
TSjrshow
post Jul 15 2022, 09:42 PM

Regular
1,968 posts

I dont think the market will drop..since the goverment come out n help already...
Dingdongcc
post Jul 15 2022, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

Perhaps people who over leverage will sell cheap, as interest rates are going up, living cost go up. Not everybody can sustain multiple properties.
Alocasia
post Jul 15 2022, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Jul 15 2022, 11:11 AM)
Buy fr secondary market safest. In case half way thru developer x deliver ( like current China cases). Pay abit more 4 something ady exist better than bank on getting it 3-5 yrs down d road!  doh.gif V nvr know!  unsure.gif

Yeah, with hyperinflation, money in bank is worthless. Property bot will eventually terus appreciate after depression.
I think many here who cite rising construction cost and high in demand are just looking at 1 of the many factors that drive the property prices. But they forgot about another key factor - affordability

Of course it is more secure and many pros to buy subsale, I believe the mass is not that they don't want but they simply can't.
Let's say a condo or a landed in KV is between 500k-1m, and look at how much is the average saving in our EPF, and gauge that how many ppl can afford 10% do + lawyer fee etc.
You may say some are self-explored, and it is not accurate, again they are not the majority.
icemanfx
post Jul 16 2022, 09:46 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,795 posts

Building materials price rise only affects poorperly yet to build or launch, which is less than 10% of total stock.

Those die die must buy these overpriced new launch are deserved to pay water fish price.
desmond2020
post Jul 16 2022, 10:16 AM

Enthusiast
797 posts

Iceman and gang have been predict their stupid property bubble implode theory since donkey years

But...... Anyway just accept that you can't afford property so continue renting ja

56 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM