Currently looking for a laptop for wife.
1. Budget : Estimated 3k or max 4k
2. Usage : Normal Ms Office usage, checking emails thru browser, multiple tabs in Chrome, occasionally YouTube/Spotify, planning to play The Sims 4
3. Requirements (display size, battery life, weight etc) :
- between 13 to 14"
- acceptable battery life (hopefully min 5 hours without power adapter)
- lightweight if possible (below 1.4kg)
- need min at least 8GB RAM and min storage 256GB SSD
- if there good laptop withing few months can still wait (aware the AMD 4xxx series is out)
Remarks: Will need to understand your professional opinion whether the default integrated gpu of Intel/AMD able to support playing The Sims 4 properly (decent frame rate/no thermal issue)? If not, is it advisable to switch to gaming laptop series to be able play The Sims 4 properly? If to switch gaming laptop, any chance my budget and weight still withing the range?