13 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

yed
post Jan 11 2019, 07:36 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Serius penunggang agama imo. Don’t know what in his mind when he founded the megachurch in the first place. For christianity or for money.
ifourtos
post Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Hadi bigger con lah

Even can be elected
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 07:31 AM)
Way i look at it. MD of company A broke the rule. MD went to jail. We should ban company A

Wat cock u talk
Many members here, the fact is MD and A company owned by the same person. It is not a cock, it is a scam
It is very simple for a company A not to involve, just remove the "Kong Hee" scammer name. End of story
But we don't understand why Company A refuse to remove the name
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 07:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ifourtos @ Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM)
Hadi bigger con lah

Even can be elected
Many Con today, worst than MLM or money game
They are more "Legal"
But I guess Kong Hee is much biggest Con, Singaporean actually compare Kong Hee with Najib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxlLf5DY_8&t=167s

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM
SerioseCat
post Jan 11 2019, 07:46 AM

Casual

all i see in this thread is penunggang agama and their borg followers who try their best to sound rational, but are not

but since no keyword, then 3 pages onli loh..... rolleyes.gif
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM)
Many members here, the fact is MD and A company owned by the same person. It is not a cock, it is a scam
It is very simple for a company A not to involve, just remove the "Kong Hee" scammer name. End of story
But we don't understand why Company A refuse to remove the name
Not sure why should remove the name.

Lol u mean Kong hee owns the church? If like that why is he in jail since he owns the church all money belongs to him.

Anyway. By your account Volkswagen should change name too since they scam so many ppl with the carbon emission thingy and the MD is being persecuted.

For the record I am not into city harvest thingsly. Just feel we should be balance. The head did something wrong and he is paying for it does not means the whole church is wrong . My 2 cents

Actually put his name not bad ma...so lol will stay away...

This post has been edited by takadanicklagi: Jan 11 2019, 07:54 AM
ifourtos
post Jan 11 2019, 07:51 AM

On my way

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 07:41 AM)
Many Con today, worst than MLM or money game
They are more "Legal"
But I guess Kong Hee is much biggest Con, Singaporean actually compare Kong Hee with Najib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DxlLf5DY_8&t=167s
No offence
Singapolion little little thing they feel like mountains

King hee misused the fund
50m at most

Najib???

Same???

Entire mh370
Bank founder
INSPEKTOR Kevin

Kong hee is wat?

Singkie always singkie
Small world
Small heart
Small brain
TSwhitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 08:01 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(takadanicklagi @ Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM)
Not sure why should remove the name.

Lol u mean Kong hee owns the church? If like that why is he in jail since he owns the church all money belongs to him.

Anyway. By your account Volkswagen should change name too since they scam so many ppl with the carbon emission thingy and the MD is being persecuted.

For the record I am not into city harvest thingsly. Just feel we should be balance. The head did something wrong and he is paying for it does not means the whole church is wrong .  My 2 cents
If Kong Hee have no connection with Collective KL church, just remove the name as simple as that. In jail can't own any money from the church? Don't get what you mean lolx
Of course you must not admire or even thanks to the scammer, this is misleading. Just ike you should not admire Hitler who kill 6 million of jews, That simple dude, stop twisting

Collective KL church content:
Pr. Kong Hee as he was my Bible School principal and someone that I’ve always looked up to. I shared with him my vision and I was so thankful to God that Pr. Kong agreed to disciple me.

Under Pr. Kong’s leadership, our vision grew and our capacity enlarged. We began to dream bigger dreams for our city. From sleepless nights to wakeless mornings, we worked and worked. And revival came knocking. From having services in classrooms to having a place we can call our own. From a handful of students meeting in a flat to a thriving multi-generational congregation today, it has truly been an amazing ride. Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 08:05 AM
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 08:07 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 08:01 AM)
In jail can't own any money from church? don't get what you mean lolx
Of course you must not admire or thanks to the scammer, this is misleading. Just ike you should not admire Hitler who kill 6 million of jews, That simple dude, stop twisting
Collective KL church content:
Pr. Kong Hee as he was my Bible School principal and someone that I’ve always looked up to. I shared with him my vision and I was so thankful to God that Pr. Kong agreed to disciple me.

Under Pr. Kong’s leadership, our vision grew and our capacity enlarged. We began to dream bigger dreams for our city. From sleepless nights to wakeless mornings, we worked and worked. And revival came knocking. From having services in classrooms to having a place we can call our own. From a handful of students meeting in a flat to a thriving multi-generational congregation today, it has truly been an amazing ride. Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.
Yala should ban UMNO too since so many singing praise of najib. His pic still in umno building

Since when la I twist.

So u saying Hong kee owns the church? He still drawing salary from that church?
MR_alien
post Jan 11 2019, 08:47 AM

Mr.Alien on the loss

how do u determine this church is a con?...because i know quite a few ppl that attend this church

did the church ask their followers to contribute money?

i know a church that is a clear con because the church ask their followers to contribute 2/3 of their salary to the church
agent sawyer
post Jan 11 2019, 08:49 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 01:54 AM)
Are you illiterate?
You're the one totally confused about this situation to the point of accusing this church of a crime, and you're calling me illiterate?

Or just want to argue without purpose?
Better than accusing people of crime without purpose or proof

All previous posts and screenshot already shown, you sure Kong Hee name only shows in one paragraph (But you just admit his name is inside Collective KL website).
WOW. And this is your "proof" that Collective KL is a scammer

Go on, submit this as "proof" in a report to PDRM. I dare you. I double dare you. Go on, Mr. Socially Responsible.

Definitely the "huge decline of Christianity" is not caused by CHC dude. It's cause by irresponsible evangelical from the west.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPtXla7fJ4&t=92s  (BBC, Fox almost all media report)

Exactly. Which is why your earlier statement is wrong.

How do you know she is a buddhist?
Some people commenting on her posts identify her as Buddhist, and if you read her posts you'll see she does show signs of that

beside I'm talking about scammer right now, not religion why you so furious?

NO. You're not talking about "scammer" right now, you're talking about an innocent church as if they are proven scammers

I could describe my current activity as talking to a "slanderous liar" with more proof than you have

Then why don't Collective KL just remove Kong Hee name? Can explain? I really don't get it
Because whatever else he did in his church, he did also inspire the pastors of Collective KL to found their church

You're so smart to read their website but you can't understand this?

And dare to call people "illiterate"... haiz doh.gif

QUOTE(play05 @ Jan 11 2019, 03:06 AM)
Why u sound like one of their member or mayb partner  whistling.gif
I'm not a member

but I know people who go there

you can say I'm concerned with their reputation, so yes, if I see some moron slandering them even if it's just /ktard stupidity, I'll jump in and "protek"
desmond2020
post Jan 11 2019, 08:51 AM

Getting Started

Prosperity gospel

Enough said
mousqy
post Jan 11 2019, 08:58 AM

On my way

penunggang agama datang dari pelbagai lapisan masyarakat
latipbogiba
post Jan 11 2019, 09:10 AM

Group: Newbie

wahh really daring
Starbucki
post Jan 11 2019, 09:11 AM

Enthusiast

It goes to show that the congregation in CHC were blessed by God by their worship in that church, hence the fervour. Kong Hee was just the facilitator. God heals, not Kong Hee heals. If he had abused his pastoral and administrative position then let God deal with him. Going around labelling churches as con without proof is unreasonable.
tentenko
post Jan 11 2019, 09:23 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Jan 11 2019, 12:06 AM)

lol the amount of dislike. other christian be like...wowowow..haram

Twins10
post Jan 11 2019, 09:26 AM

Getting Started

Ppl who join all these cult religions have no brains of their own?

All herd mentality .. and kind of obsessed...or possessed.
ThirdSon
post Jan 11 2019, 09:29 AM

user posted image
yhtan
post Jan 11 2019, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

These church are rich yo, look at their building and event. I wondering where is the money spend to.

But i'm not christian lah, none of my business also.
desmond2020
post Jan 11 2019, 09:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ThirdSon @ Jan 11 2019, 09:29 AM)
user posted image
Eh eh eh

13 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0823sec    2.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 11:08 PM