Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Collective KL could be a "CON" church

views

takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 07:31 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

Way i look at it. MD of company A broke the rule. MD went to jail. We should ban company A

Wat cock u talk
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 07:47 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 07:39 AM)
Many members here, the fact is MD and A company owned by the same person. It is not a cock, it is a scam
It is very simple for a company A not to involve, just remove the "Kong Hee" scammer name. End of story
But we don't understand why Company A refuse to remove the name
Not sure why should remove the name.

Lol u mean Kong hee owns the church? If like that why is he in jail since he owns the church all money belongs to him.

Anyway. By your account Volkswagen should change name too since they scam so many ppl with the carbon emission thingy and the MD is being persecuted.

For the record I am not into city harvest thingsly. Just feel we should be balance. The head did something wrong and he is paying for it does not means the whole church is wrong . My 2 cents

Actually put his name not bad ma...so lol will stay away...

This post has been edited by takadanicklagi: Jan 11 2019, 07:54 AM
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 08:07 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 08:01 AM)
In jail can't own any money from church? don't get what you mean lolx
Of course you must not admire or thanks to the scammer, this is misleading. Just ike you should not admire Hitler who kill 6 million of jews, That simple dude, stop twisting
Collective KL church content:
Pr. Kong Hee as he was my Bible School principal and someone that I’ve always looked up to. I shared with him my vision and I was so thankful to God that Pr. Kong agreed to disciple me.

Under Pr. Kong’s leadership, our vision grew and our capacity enlarged. We began to dream bigger dreams for our city. From sleepless nights to wakeless mornings, we worked and worked. And revival came knocking. From having services in classrooms to having a place we can call our own. From a handful of students meeting in a flat to a thriving multi-generational congregation today, it has truly been an amazing ride. Without Pr. Kong and his wife Sun, we wouldn’t be where we are today. City Harvest is not just a name that we have carried but an identity we have come to embrace.
Yala should ban UMNO too since so many singing praise of najib. His pic still in umno building

Since when la I twist.

So u saying Hong kee owns the church? He still drawing salary from that church?
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 10:16 AM)
That why they lose the election, That simple? how he received the money, who know? may be he just using his relative account or such
I start to curious, you probably don't understand my question

I said Collective KL churches must not put Kong Hee name and his wife Sun on the website, should not show gratitude to both scammer. This is like praising the bad guy like Hitler, who kills 6 million

I hope the follower here stop twist the story around. If you are sincere and faithful christian, you should inform the church remove the scammer name, not here to twist my words; I guess this is the main reason why the huge decline of Christianity happened in the US, UK or Europe, because the follower is not rational we talk A, they answer B

faith is faith, bad people is bad people. The follower must not blindly protect the scammer
I see you are very passionate in this issue which is fine for me. It is not up to me to remove them I am indifferent. More the better if they put his face there so other ppl know and be weary.

Also pls tell me how i twist your word and i will amend it

Btw not protecting him. In fact I think God forbid he should be jailed for his wrong doing. His wife too.

In anycase your allegation on him continue receiving money is...hmmm anyway I dont care he will be in jail anyway....
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 11:01 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 10:42 AM)
That's why I said you can go any other church, there is plenty of churches out there. I don't understand why the follower so furious. If you are faithful, there are so many churches in Malaysia. Why you must donate the money to the obvious Con church with Kong Hee name?
Progressive church usually allows people to ask questions, only the conservative church will keep protect the wrong things
Conservative christian example : Donald Trump
So you should advise the church to remove Kong Hee name, not here argue with me
Funny la u....why I should ask them to remove it. I drive BMW i go ask Volkswagen why your CEO still there ..

Anyway...are you attending that church ahh?

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0439sec    2.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 05:02 PM