post Jan 11 2019, 01:21 AM

Group: Newbie

penunggang agama?
Phoenix_KL
post Jan 11 2019, 01:23 AM

QUOTE(JRocket @ Jan 11 2019, 01:21 AM)
penunggang agama?
i think a church is of course tunggang agama.
whitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:29 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:07 AM)
I'm not saying SG Govt is wrong, I'm saying you and that woman are wrong because you don't understand the 2 churches are separate entities with different practices and different corporate governance.

But anyway, are you accusing Collective KL of fraud?

Go make a police report if you dare. Isn't that part of "social responsibility"? Go on, do it.
I'm sorry to say, the fact is Pr.Kong Hee name is everywhere on the website, furthermore the Collective KL website should not emphasize the scammer "Kong Hee" name and appreciate him like an idol. This will kill Christianity reputation even further
I'm sure you already know, Europe, UK and US are suffering a huge decline of Christianity, the scammer is the reason behind
The blogger herself is Christianity, what are you talking about? she is worrying. You are protecting the scammer or christian? I'm curious
If you are a christian you should just switch to others church, that's all. Why you sound like an angry man?
iSean
post Jan 11 2019, 01:31 AM

iz old liao.
Group: Senior Member

any form of donation is a scam? laugh.gif
joe_mamak
post Jan 11 2019, 01:32 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Fat & Fluffy @ Jan 11 2019, 12:48 AM)
siapa tu? share share...
Go read her blog to form your own opinion.

agent sawyer
post Jan 11 2019, 01:44 AM

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 01:29 AM)
I'm sorry to say, the fact is Pr.Kong Hee name is everywhere on the website,

Which website?

furthermore the Collective KL website should not emphasize the scammer "Kong Hee" name

wrong
his name is only mentioned in one paragraph, it's not "everywhere" nor is it "emphasized"

and appreciate him like an idol.

wrong
Collective KL's website doesn't "appreciate" him "like an idol" at all. Just a mention of the influence he did in founding the church.

I'm sure you already know, Europe, UK and US are suffering a huge decline of Christianity, the scammer is the reason behind

wrong
The CHC Singapore scandal isn't so influential as to cause a "huge decline of Christianity" in Europe, UK and US

The blogger herself is Christianity, what are you talking about? she is worrying.
wrong

Helen Ang is apparently a buddhist

Of course she sounds worrying, her blog is all about attacking these (usual) targets for her political masters. Knowing the churches' position in Malaysia's political and social landscape, I'm not surprised at all.

You are protecting the scammer or christian? I'm curious

wrong

There is no scammer to protect here, because you are just making up stories with no proof

If you are a christian you should just switch to others church, that's all. Why you sound like an angry man?
Why do you sound like a batu api with no proof?
whitefong
post Jan 11 2019, 01:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:44 AM)
Which website?
wrong
his name is only mentioned in one paragraph, it's not "everywhere" nor is it "emphasized"
wrong
Collective KL's website doesn't "appreciate" him "like an idol" at all. Just a mention of the influence he did in founding the church.
wrong
The CHC Singapore scandal isn't so influential as to cause a "huge decline of Christianity" in Europe, UK and US
wrong

Of course she sounds worrying, her blog is all about attacking these (usual) targets for her political masters. Knowing the churches' position in Malaysia's political and social landscape, I'm not surprised at all.
wrong

There is no scammer to protect here, because you are just making up stories with no proof
Are you illiterate? Or just want to argue without purpose? All previous posts and screenshot already shown, you sure Kong Hee name only shows in one paragraph (But you just admit his name is inside Collective KL website). Definitely the "huge decline of Christianity" is not caused by CHC dude. It's cause by irresponsible evangelical from the west.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPtXla7fJ4&t=92s (BBC, Fox almost all media report)

How do you know she is a buddhist? beside I'm talking about scammer right now, not religion why you so furious?

Then why don't Collective KL just remove Kong Hee name? Can explain? I really don't get it

This post has been edited by whitefong: Jan 11 2019, 02:05 AM
red streak
post Jan 11 2019, 02:23 AM

Doto 2 Pinoy Slayer

QUOTE(whitefong @ Jan 11 2019, 12:30 AM)
Not so sure, but in the United state they did "seperate the church from the state". I guess the move is to prevent scammer, to scam money in the name of God
That has nothing to do with it. They separate the church from the state because that is what a secular government is supposed to do; govern based on man-made laws and not based on the words of some ancient weed smokers. They have plenty of Megachurches in the US that are even more ludicrous than City Harvest Church. Their pastors drive luxury cars and fly in private jets thanks to the donations made by their Megachurches' congregations.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/13/living/c...feat/index.html
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/eddie-...al-dies-n707106
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-mu...4b0ab468d9f583d

HOW DOES THIS CHANGE AFFECT OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CITY HARVEST CHURCH SINGAPORE (CHCSG)?

Our relationship with CHCSG has always been based upon the personal relationship between Pr. Kevin and Pr. Kong, with Pr. Kong being Pr. Kevin’s pastor and mentor. Even as an affiliate of CHCSG, our church has never been under the administrative nor financial jurisdiction of CHCSG. Still, we have received much in the form of guidance and friendship from Pr. Kong and CHCSG all these years and for that we will always be grateful. From this point on, our church will cease to be an affiliate of CHCSG. However, there has been no change in the personal relationship between Pr. Kevin and Pr. Kong.
Doesn't seem like they're under the same organization tbh. Unless he's lying of course whistling.gif
kamfoo
post Jan 11 2019, 02:33 AM

Getting Started

many dap member there
yeezai
post Jan 11 2019, 02:43 AM

-using no way as way-having no limitation as limitation-

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 12:35 AM)
You had better have a good reason to claim that this particular church is a scam

Realise that right now you are saying something like, "Burger King Singapore is a scammer, how can Malaysia Govt allow Burger King Msia to operate"

P.S. wow. That blog is pretty toxic.
I help u rephrase..
kurangak
post Jan 11 2019, 02:57 AM

certified /k addict

coz it did nothing wrong, yet? at least in malaysia la
aziratul
post Jan 11 2019, 06:03 AM

Getting Started

lol

popcorn.gif
fabianz03
post Jan 11 2019, 06:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!

con church

city 'harvest' church

lmfao

kucingrimau
post Jan 11 2019, 06:11 AM

The City Harvest case happened in Singapore under their law. And this church in Malaysia haven’t broke any law locally. Even same person in-charge/started it, doesn’t mean automatic guilty, I guess.
StarScream01
post Jan 11 2019, 06:45 AM

Getting Started

well, I don't know why you call them a con church. Do you believe that the earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaurs never existed?
incubus_skj
post Jan 11 2019, 07:11 AM

ini semua sarahan...

QUOTE(agent sawyer @ Jan 11 2019, 01:44 AM)
Which website?
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong

wrong

Protek protek
itik_emas
post Jan 11 2019, 07:17 AM

how many pages this thread later?or no potential?
aziratul
post Jan 11 2019, 07:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(itik_emas @ Jan 11 2019, 07:17 AM)
how many pages this thread later?or no potential?
cant go far becoz bukan agama bumi..

o wai
takadanicklagi
post Jan 11 2019, 07:31 AM

Getting Started

Way i look at it. MD of company A broke the rule. MD went to jail. We should ban company A

Wat cock u talk
aus1984
post Jan 11 2019, 07:33 AM

QUOTE(play05 @ Jan 11 2019, 03:06 AM)
Why u sound like one of their member or mayb partner  whistling.gif
This

13 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0974sec    6.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled