mushigen
post Nov 13 2018, 09:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,501 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 13 2018, 10:27 AM)
Yup.. I guess...
Since many using this techniques
I'm sure they already know 😈😈
but why should they want to discourage people from doing that? It frees up the counter staff for other things and increases demand for the funds by having more account holders, no?
Sunsetdeska
post Nov 13 2018, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 13 2018, 10:27 AM)
Yup.. I guess...
Since many using this techniques
I'm sure they already know 😈😈
i new player, dont know this techniques,
care to explain? sweat.gif
dynamicDD
post Nov 13 2018, 10:27 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 12 2018, 10:52 AM)
The bold part?
Sure about it whistling.gif

Agents is useless... They really don't know anything...
Confirmed today can transfer from ASM (mine) to ASM (mother's).
Of course, Shah Alam branch said CANNOT, I told them back, I have called HQ, please check again.
Then they said CAN!! bruce.gif

dynamicDD
post Nov 13 2018, 10:31 PM

24 posts

Today, I was at the Shah Alam ASNB branch and just tried the kiosk to check my balance and details.
Surprised that under religion is was stated as "Muslim" which is incorrect for me.

Initially, a staff said that I need to produce my birth cert as proof. I told them, IC should be enough as religion information is there. After some time, they allowed me to change the religion field to "Non-muslim"via the counter.
You cannot change the religion field from kiosk as it is greyed out.

So, please check your details to ensure no errors! blink.gif

nexona88
post Nov 13 2018, 10:34 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(dynamicDD @ Nov 13 2018, 10:27 PM)
Confirmed today can transfer from ASM (mine) to ASM (mother's).
Of course, Shah Alam branch said CANNOT, I told them back, I have called HQ, please check again.
Then they said CAN!!  bruce.gif
oh good to know..

QUOTE(dynamicDD @ Nov 13 2018, 10:31 PM)
Today, I was at the Shah Alam ASNB branch and just tried the kiosk to check my balance and details.
Surprised that under religion is was stated as "Muslim" which is incorrect for me.

Initially, a staff said that I need to produce my birth cert as proof. I told them, IC should be enough as religion information is there. After some time, they allowed me to change the religion field to "Non-muslim"via the counter.
You cannot change the religion field from kiosk as it is greyed out.

So, please check your details to ensure no errors!  blink.gif
woah like that also can huh..
btw u know Muslim qualify for ASB even if your name is Chinese / Indian sounded name devil.gif brows.gif loophole drool.gif
vanitas
post Nov 13 2018, 10:44 PM

Enthusiast
775 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 13 2018, 10:34 PM)
oh good to know..
woah like that also can huh..
btw u know Muslim qualify for ASB even if your name is Chinese / Indian sounded name  devil.gif  brows.gif  loophole  drool.gif
Top up asb now, and change later when want to withdraw.
*Do it on your own risk...
nexona88
post Nov 13 2018, 10:47 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(mushigen @ Nov 13 2018, 09:32 PM)
but why should they want to discourage people from doing that? It frees up the counter staff for other things and increases demand for the funds by having more account holders, no?
endless possibilities...
more account holders & bigger fund size for FP fund is big headache... that's why u see the latest fund is all VP one... even the previous 1M fund @ ASM3 jibby bulldoze over SC cool2.gif cool2.gif since they not keen to have any more FP fund then icon_question.gif
and please don't ask how I know... everyone in the UT industry knows about the story sweat.gif

This post has been edited by nexona88: Nov 13 2018, 10:48 PM
nexona88
post Nov 13 2018, 10:50 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(vanitas @ Nov 13 2018, 10:44 PM)
Top up asb now, and change later when want to withdraw.
*Do it on your own risk...
what u mean???

u needed to be Muslim when open, top up or withdraw (non bumi Mualaf) cool2.gif

cannot simply change like that....
Exodius
post Nov 14 2018, 01:08 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

Hi guys , when does the dividend hit in ya? Let say I have rm100 in October , which date of November will my dividend comes in with asw2 6.0perceng dividend
jason210
post Nov 14 2018, 01:35 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(Ancient-XinG- @ Nov 13 2018, 07:29 AM)
beware of gold investment. because they tend to have a lot of fees. and the gold price the the past 10 years really bad as you can see in graph.

compared to cold hard cash like SGD, they actually perf. better than gold.

hellogold initial sign up 50 free 5
after that boost4gold 50 free 5.
I topup 50 no free 5, tmr i ask them
veera77
post Nov 14 2018, 01:41 AM

Regular
1,229 posts

QUOTE(Exodius @ Nov 14 2018, 01:08 AM)
Hi guys , when does the dividend hit in ya? Let say I have rm100 in October , which date of November will my dividend comes in with asw2 6.0perceng dividend
Next ASW dividend is 1st Sept 2019...
If u hv RM100 in Oct18, then u will get 10 months pro-rata dividend, depending what is dividend declared on 1Sept2019..
Exodius
post Nov 14 2018, 02:55 AM

Getting Started
261 posts

QUOTE(veera77 @ Nov 14 2018, 01:41 AM)
Next ASW dividend is 1st Sept 2019...
If u hv RM100 in Oct18, then u will get 10 months pro-rata dividend, depending what is dividend declared on 1Sept2019..
I see, so if I withdraw all money on December, even with 0 rm in ASNB account I will still be credited with dividend into my account based on my rm 100 on November? Thanks
AskarPerang
post Nov 14 2018, 04:36 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Exodius @ Nov 14 2018, 02:55 AM)
I see, so if I withdraw all money on December, even with 0 rm in ASNB account I will still be credited with dividend into my account based on my rm 100 on November? Thanks
Yes will count provided that from 01 Nov 18 till 30 Nov 18, the RM100 is there.
kart
post Nov 14 2018, 05:58 AM

Regular
1,483 posts

QUOTE(messi.78 @ Nov 13 2018, 10:52 AM)
Hi,

Want to ask those who had performed "transfer units' before..
Let say if I want to transfer my units to my friend, will I will get the money (for units transferred) from ASNB and my friend then pay the money to ASNB?
Or my friend has to settle the payment with me directly, and at ASNB level, it is only change of name of those units with no payment involved (except the RM15 service charge).

Thanks
This friend must be a very good friend to you, and you trust each other. Maybe, after the transfer procedure in ASNB office is completed, your friend can just use internet banking to perform instant fund transfer of the money to your account. A win-win solution to you and your friend. rclxms.gif Your friend do not have to struggle typing capchas, to accumulate units in ASNB FP.

I would not transfer my ASNB FP unit to any unknown person, not even my friend. Sorry for being mean, because this world is realistic and materialistic. We need to protect ourselves, from being too naïve. smile.gif

Suppose that a person has completed the transfer procedure of his ASNB FP units in ASNB office, to his friend. After that, his friend broke the verbal promise between the two of them, and refused to perform instant fund transfer of the money to the banking account of the first person. His friend claimed that the ASNB FP units was his own now, and there was nothing wrong legally about that. The first person was on the losing side. sad.gif

The first person cannot report this matter to ASNB, and ASNB is unable to do anything. After all, the first person has consented to ASNB under his own free will, to transfer his ASNB FP units to his friend. Whatever happens next is not under the jurisdiction of ASNB.

This is not some real story, and it is just my imagination. Hopefully, no offense is intended here. smile.gif

This post has been edited by kart: Nov 14 2018, 06:03 AM
!@#$%^
post Nov 14 2018, 08:57 AM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,627 posts

QUOTE(Exodius @ Nov 14 2018, 02:55 AM)
QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 14 2018, 04:36 AM)
Yes will count provided that from 01 Nov 18 till 30 Nov 18, the RM100 is there.
some mentioned no prorated dividend if withdraw till 0

QUOTE(kart @ Nov 14 2018, 05:58 AM)
This friend must be a very good friend to you, and you trust each other. Maybe, after the transfer procedure in ASNB office is completed, your friend can just use internet banking to perform instant fund transfer of the money to your account. A win-win solution to you and your friend.  rclxms.gif Your friend do not have to struggle typing capchas, to accumulate units in ASNB FP.

I would not transfer my ASNB FP unit to any unknown person, not even my friend. Sorry for being mean, because this world is realistic and materialistic. We need to protect ourselves, from being too naïve. smile.gif

Suppose that a person has completed the transfer procedure of his ASNB FP units in ASNB office, to his friend. After that, his friend broke the verbal promise between the two of them, and refused to perform instant fund transfer of the money to the banking account of the first person. His friend claimed that the ASNB FP units was his own now, and there was nothing wrong legally about that. The first person was on the losing side. sad.gif

The first person cannot report this matter to ASNB, and ASNB is unable to do anything. After all, the first person has consented to ASNB under his own free will, to transfer his ASNB FP units to his friend. Whatever happens next is not under the jurisdiction of ASNB.

This is not some real story, and it is just my imagination. Hopefully, no offense is intended here. smile.gif
haha of course you as the 'seller' should ask for the money first before transfer. but your friend will think of the same.
DBHILUHDAQWISRTNJ
post Nov 14 2018, 09:27 AM

Regular
1,220 posts

This friend must be a very good friend to you, and you trust each other. Maybe, after the transfer procedure in ASNB office is completed, your friend can just use internet banking to perform instant fund transfer of the money to your account. A win-win solution to you and your friend.  rclxms.gif Your friend do not have to struggle typing capchas, to accumulate units in ASNB FP.

Banker draft can solve your problem. smile.gif

nexona88
post Nov 14 2018, 09:30 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

Well u actually could be correct..
The story might be true later on when the transfer thing become popular like how MyASNB is being used by many unit holders...

Its actually down to trust... As long u can really trust.. Then okay... I personally prefer within family only... And maybe few trusted people that I normally deal with... That's all.. Above / outside that.. Big NO NO...
messi.78
post Nov 14 2018, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

QUOTE(DBHILUHDAQWISRTNJ @ Nov 14 2018, 09:27 AM)
Banker draft can solve your problem. smile.gif
QUOTE(nexona88 @ Nov 14 2018, 09:30 AM)
Well u actually could be correct..
The story might be true later on when the transfer thing become popular like how MyASNB is being used by many unit holders...

Its actually down to trust... As long u can really trust.. Then okay... I personally prefer within family only... And maybe few trusted people that I normally deal with... That's all.. Above / outside that.. Big NO NO...
Thank you for the advice. I will be careful . Anyway I am transferring to him small amount of units only.
nexona88
post Nov 14 2018, 11:32 AM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,799 posts

QUOTE(messi.78 @ Nov 14 2018, 11:29 AM)
Thank you for the advice. I will be careful . Anyway I am transferring to him small amount of units only.
If Small amount only..
Then better ask to buy directly via MyASNB 👍
Easier & safer too...
DBHILUHDAQWISRTNJ
post Nov 14 2018, 12:03 PM

Regular
1,220 posts

QUOTE(messi.78 @ Nov 14 2018, 11:29 AM)
Request your friend ready Banker draft before transfer .

If he refuse , just black list his phone number . Haha .

548 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:21 PM