Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Ultimate Discussions of ASNB Fixed Price UT, Magical UT only in Malaysia

views

roarus
post Jun 30 2019, 07:05 PM

Enthusiast
725 posts

Tried around 11:30am to 1pm ASM1, no fish. But greedy mode set 1k la.

Next month try a little ASM2 since revealed that unker auntie not bombing that lake.
Unkerpanjang
post Jun 30 2019, 08:46 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(roarus @ Jun 30 2019, 07:05 PM)
Tried around 11:30am to 1pm ASM1, no fish. But greedy mode set 1k la.

Next month try a little ASM2 since revealed that unker auntie not bombing that lake.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™, admittedly Unker sometimes do little homemade blast fishing. Temporarily damage fishing habitat. But, pls understand Unker already old, catch just enuf & prepare smoked fish to survive in the coming winter years.

You shud be wary of those with WMD capabilities, namely Bro Skty, Opt, Elders Dittditt, Believe, etc. They systematically destruct the whole fish colony n the ecosystem becomes uninhabitable.

Unker cannot say more, likely my last post for the day... Having openly named n exposed the ASX cabals, Unker can expect their attacks on me to be swift n indiscriminate.
beLIEve
post Jun 30 2019, 09:35 PM

三軍都督
3,277 posts

QUOTE(Unkerpanjang @ Jun 30 2019, 08:46 PM)
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™, admittedly Unker sometimes do little homemade blast fishing.
That explains how you got the high amount of units within such a short period of time without much unlimited sales.

Seems like unker only name the males and have some soft spot for females or those he beLIEveS is female.

I only use Firefix, so I don't get to use your so called WMD. And I think it is very unprofessional that you drag us all in with your accusation when we don't accuse you of anything unusual when you bagged all your units.

I also believe the ideal scenario is to sell off everything to you so that you can fully utilize your fund with ease. Who doesn't want that.

The right thing to do is to report to ASN and get them to investigate all our accounts my account for suspicious activities. If there is anything illegal, refund the units and make a restricted reward to you to buy up the units for whistleblowing. Otherwise, unconditionally sell me your units. Dare to take up the challenge?

This post has been edited by beLIEve: Jun 30 2019, 10:48 PM
paogeh
post Jun 30 2019, 10:54 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(Unkerpanjang @ Jun 30 2019, 02:23 PM)
Not forgetting those like Bro Paogeh, fortunate to be in Penang MNCs, hope enjoying discounted employee share purchase....Typically, 10-15% profit, every cycle. No brainers.

Dump your profits into Kwsp.
it used to be good back in 20 years ago for MNC for the share purchase .
Now , it's almost peanuts as well , thats why all anjinner have to cari side income/kangtao .
Isn';t it pathetic , professional engineering , have to resort to those side income ?!?!?!?

*anyway, pg engineering is dying slowly ....
** no new investment .
*** salary stagnant , using official CPI data where the yearly increment is crap . even GST/SST rate is better that yearly focal.
**** MNC keep cut cost, slim concept . Freeze travelling , etc etc etc
***** in short , dun join engineering . If U still decide to join , congra . Engineering still considered TOP 5% income earner in Malaysia. (those earn RM5K above per month is considered TOP 5% in malaysia)

Unkerpanjang
post Jun 30 2019, 11:03 PM

Casual
393 posts

Oh, think my last post has been misconstrued. There is no anger, jealousy (at least myself) nor animosity with the forumers.

The phrase keep your family close, your enemies closer is a trite but good example. Again, no real enemies but good natured competitive players in the ASX game.

The WMD doesn't mean your wealth nor implying cheating... But your strong minds n determination to win ASX fish. In the last few days, with so many people fishing n competition... Yet, Unker can remember, the few names come up with top fishes.

Regarding you guys as virtual enemies n strong capabilities to annihilate the competition... Is my way to for other forumers to be mentally stronger in the fishing challenge.

To disregard you as worthy opponents, is to be defeated, as this ASX is a zero sum game. Fish in the pond is finite.

Not implying any cheating, etc.. but a recognition on few of you guys' tenacity.

Anyway, I'm too busy with work for serious fishing over next few quarters.

Good luck. Hope you cool down. Sometimes Unker writes in cryptic msg,
Unkerpanjang
post Jun 30 2019, 11:11 PM

Casual
393 posts

QUOTE(paogeh @ Jun 30 2019, 10:54 PM)
it used to be good back in 20 years ago for MNC for the share purchase .

Ya, Ya, Unker hears you.... But yet the job feeding your family. So thankful already lah.

Just have to sit it out, with all the trade dispute... see if the positive wind blows back to Penang/Malaysia.

paogeh
post Jun 30 2019, 11:21 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(Unkerpanjang @ Jun 30 2019, 11:11 PM)
Ya, Ya, Unker hears you.... But yet the job feeding your family. So thankful already lah.

Just have to sit it out, with all the trade dispute... see if the positive wind blows back to Penang/Malaysia.
Even my department Director + Senior managers,
all their children , NONE OF THEM joined engineering.
See what our boss do , dun follow what they say.
*when i asked them , why they dun encouraged their children to go engineering. Guess what ? they practised democracy , let their children decide their own. What they practised at home and in office are 2 different things ! In office every decision are micro-managed , talking about democracy ...

**engineering is GOOD PROFESSIONAL in other country, NOT in Malaysia.
***I';m from US MNC, US have this culture of VSS ppl any time they like. It's like TIME BOMB going to explore anytime. In my engineering career of 13years, i have survived 4 rounds of "massacre " . That;s why most pg anjineer have to cari kangtao . Tmr might out of job.

beLIEve
post Jun 30 2019, 11:27 PM

三軍都督
3,277 posts

Right. My decryption warez says it's ηœΌη΄…. But it's perfect human nature. People don't get rich by slaughtering the richer. They get rich slaughtering those below them.

So the next decryption says you're not up for my challenge since you have more to lose and nothing to gain other than 損人不利己.

So yes, keep enemy closer by using a 2nd account so no one knows who you really were.

And I disagree the finite thing. These funds have been around for 10-30 years and yet there are still units available despite the long queues when they were launched. You can buy all you can afford and I'm sure there still are units available when you are done.

Having openly named n exposed the ASX cabals, Unker can expect their attacks on me to be swift n  indiscriminate.
If you're being misconstrued, why say we attack?

If big sharks sore with people buying 1-2k a day, then no one will dare to report here anymore loh.

This post has been edited by beLIEve: Jul 1 2019, 12:48 AM
thesoothsayer
post Jul 1 2019, 12:46 AM

Enthusiast
728 posts

QUOTE(paogeh @ Jun 30 2019, 11:21 PM)
Even my department Director  + Senior managers,
*when i asked them , why they dun encouraged their children to go engineering. Guess what ? they practised democracy , let their children decide their own. What they practised at home and in office are 2 different  things ! In office every decision are micro-managed , talking about democracy ...

***I';m from US MNC,  US have this culture of VSS ppl any time they like. It's like TIME BOMB going to explore anytime. In my engineering career of 13years, i  have  survived 4 rounds of "massacre " .  That;s why most pg anjineer have to cari kangtao . Tmr might out of job.
I don't think it's a bad time to be an engineer. Look on the bright side. Lots of resources online, cheap hardware to prototype, company benefits in Penang are not too bad. American ones still have ESPPs. That's 100+% IRR. Only speculative stocks give returns like that. Think most companies still have RSUs.

Left Penang 7 years ago, but I'm still working in Malaysia, writing code. Graduated almost 20 years ago as an EEE btw, so I've been through a few cycles myself.

Honestly, I think Penang has a very negative culture in the MNCs there. Not sure how it can be improved, but I hope it does get better.
lucifah
post Jul 1 2019, 09:43 AM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,578 posts

topic moved to kopitiam since everyone else talk about everything under the sun and moon.
gold member
post Jul 1 2019, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

*when i asked them , why they dun encouraged their children to go engineering. Guess what ? they practised democracy , let their children decide their own. What they practised at home and in office are 2 different  things ! In office every decision are micro-managed , talking about democracy ...

***I';m from US MNC,  US have this culture of VSS ppl any time they like. It's like TIME BOMB going to explore anytime. In my engineering career of 13years, i  have  survived 4 rounds of "massacre " .  That;s why most pg anjineer have to cari kangtao . Tmr might out of job.
Boss, I have been observing these cycles ever since many years ago, can be as long as 25 years? I myself can be considered as a pessimistic therefore I am sensitive to these data. I believe it started from electronic sector in 90's when they acquired small companies and merged. These fresh graduates or CEOs, only looking at short term profit and not looking at long term. They do not like those eastern working culture where employees can rely on company and in returns the company get some employees who served the company for their whole lives. It is very rare (it still have) that we heard someone worked for 40-50 years for a company nowadays. There are alot of complications, there is no job securities, employees themselves are not loyal unlike in the past, people tend to get their security nets etc. And from electronic sector they implement this concept in any MNC companies. Anyway, nowadays company also smart, even the CEOs won't stay long in their positions, every few years you get new bosses, new teams and new colleagues and somehow new companies. Nowadays nothing is certained, not even your hard earned cash!

nexona88
post Jul 1 2019, 09:59 AM

VIP Club House
All Stars
24,282 posts

TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC..
NOW MOVED TO KOPITIAM SECTION 😑😀
MORE TROLL POST IN COMING....

mad.gif
rojakwhacker
post Jul 1 2019, 10:05 AM

Regular
1,044 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jul 1 2019, 09:59 AM)
TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC..

mad.gif
NO! No more asx news/tips/time, etc. but only troll in kopitiam section? hmm.gif

If we discuss about pure ASX fund then it will move back to Finance, Business and Investment House Subforum? hmm.gif
annoymous1234
post Jul 1 2019, 10:21 AM

βœ” SAFE TRADER
5,626 posts

no fish this morning sad.gif

This post has been edited by annoymous1234: Jul 1 2019, 10:21 AM
alexkos
post Jul 1 2019, 10:23 AM

Regular
1,850 posts

GOOD MORNING COMRADE. hehe
john123x
post Jul 1 2019, 10:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,405 posts

I am so sad that this usefull topic that has help lots of newbie, has been thrown out from respectable Finance group into Kopitiam
TS[Ancient]-XinG-
post Jul 1 2019, 10:29 AM

20k VIP club
5,274 posts

I have been noticing something went really wrong for the past few days.

But I was too busy to properly read all the replies (70 of it).

This morning got to know it move to k/ and I have to admit some of the reply were way too irrelevant.

And after I re read some of the reply, yes. Irrelevant and serve no purpose. Quality of the thread had been so different back then.

Hope staff or mod can move back to Finance section for further proper discussion.
lucifah
post Jul 1 2019, 11:14 AM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,578 posts

QUOTE(Ancient-XinG- @ Jul 1 2019, 10:29 AM)
I have been noticing something went really wrong for the past few days.

But I was too busy to properly read all the replies (70 of it).

This morning got to know it move to k/ and I have to admit some of the reply were way too irrelevant.

And after I re read some of the reply, yes. Irrelevant and serve no purpose. Quality of the thread had been so different back then.

Hope staff or mod can move back to Finance section for further proper discussion.
u can open a new one. i will allow it and if u dont moderate it yourself, i will move it again to kopitiam for good this time

lucifah
post Jul 1 2019, 11:15 AM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,578 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Jul 1 2019, 09:59 AM)
TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC..

mad.gif
no need for it to be in K, just in 1 page it is filled with kopitiam materials already

for examples:

QUOTE(alexkos @ Jul 1 2019, 10:23 AM)
GOOD MORNING COMRADE. hehe
QUOTE(gold member @ Jul 1 2019, 09:48 AM)
Boss, I have been observing these cycles ever since many years ago, can be as long as 25 years? I myself can be considered as a pessimistic therefore I am sensitive to these data. I believe it started from electronic sector in 90's when they acquired small companies and merged. These fresh graduates or CEOs, only looking at short term profit and not looking at long term. They do not like those eastern working culture where employees can rely on company and in returns the company get some employees who served the company for their whole lives. It is very rare (it still have) that we heard someone worked for 40-50 years for a company nowadays. There are alot of complications, there is no job securities, employees themselves are not loyal unlike in the past, people tend to get their security nets etc. And from electronic sector they implement this concept in any MNC companies. Anyway, nowadays company also smart, even the CEOs won't stay long in their positions, every few years you get new bosses, new teams and new colleagues and somehow new companies. Nowadays nothing is certained, not even your hard earned cash!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™, admittedly Unker sometimes do little homemade blast fishing. Temporarily damage fishing habitat. But, pls understand Unker already old, catch just enuf & prepare smoked fish to survive in the coming winter years.

You shud be wary of those with WMD capabilities, namely Bro Skty, Opt, Elders Dittditt, Believe, etc. They systematically destruct the whole fish colony n the ecosystem becomes uninhabitable.

Unker cannot say more, likely my last post for the day... Having openly named n exposed the ASX cabals, Unker can expect their attacks on me to be swift n  indiscriminate.
seriosuly guys, if i were to give u people warning for trolling here, i could fulfil my quota for the next few yrs in just this thread

once in a while someone randomly off topic, i would still be ok.
TS[Ancient]-XinG-
post Jul 1 2019, 11:38 AM

20k VIP club
5,274 posts

QUOTE(lucifah @ Jul 1 2019, 11:14 AM)
u can open a new one. i will allow it and if u dont moderate it yourself, i will move it again to kopitiam for good this time
Done.
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4801114

Will monitoring the new thread more closely. Thanks.

Topic ClosedOptions

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0486sec    1.99    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 06:41 PM