Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iHerb Pharmacy Deparment clearance, Pharmacy Department

views

joshuatop
post Jul 3 2018, 06:38 PM

6 posts

My health supplement was seized today. Can anyone help me how to get it back? It cost rm740

This post has been edited by joshuatop: Jul 3 2018, 06:48 PM
joshuatop
post Jul 3 2018, 06:45 PM

6 posts

IĀ order 6 bottles of health suppement for rm740 from iherbs.com. Today i received the email that it was confiscated by the farmasi. So the items was detained at custom. The farmasi said that they have sent the warning letter. But i didnt notice it when i bought it in the 2 months ago. Help. Can anyone help me? How do i get the 6 bottles of supplement back? How do i talk to them? I really need the supplement for my 4 stage cancer mother.

jutamind
post Jul 3 2018, 08:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,203 posts

DHL e-commerce did the delivery am the way until the parcel reached MY. It's likely to be Poslaju that did the local delivery as the time when the parcel reached MY and reached your destination is about 1 week.

QUOTE(imajica @ May 6 2018, 12:15 PM)
hi, may I know for slow delivery in malaysia done by DHL e-commerce or poslaju? packages enter thru Subang or KLIA?
jutamind
post Jul 3 2018, 08:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,203 posts

Just received my parcel shipped using DHL Global Mail (slowest and cheapest). Took 3 weeks to get the parcel.

No issue with Kastam as my order is below RM500.

QUOTE(yikwei @ May 10 2018, 10:05 AM)
So have you discover any new lubang to buy suppliment
sagethesausage
post Oct 8 2018, 11:02 PM

On my way
604 posts

Already one month (3 days past the due date), but my package is nowhere to be seen. Use the airmail without tracking so no idea where it is now.

If customs confiscates my parcel, will they send letter or call to inform?

Any way to get refunds?
Sylph818
post Oct 9 2018, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(sagethesausage @ Oct 8 2018, 11:02 PM)
Already one month (3 days past the due date), but my package is nowhere to be seen. Use the airmail without tracking so no idea where it is now.

Any way to get refunds?
I placed order on 31 Aug 2018 and until now I get nothing.
No call, no letter, no parcel.
iHerb keeps want me to wait wait wait or contact POS Malaysia. The problem is, global mail does not have a tracking number for POS Malaysia. How to I check with them? bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif
Lionel90
post Oct 9 2018, 02:53 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(sagethesausage @ Oct 8 2018, 11:02 PM)

Any way to get refunds?
It won't be customs who confiscates, but Health Department.
I got a call from them, informing me about the confiscation, along with a warning to not do it again.

QUOTE(Sylph818 @ Oct 9 2018, 02:47 PM)
I placed order on 31 Aug 2018 and until now I get nothing.
No call, no letter, no parcel.
iHerb keeps want me to wait wait wait or contact POS Malaysia. The problem is, global mail does not have a tracking number for POS Malaysia. How to I check with them?  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
Have you tried contacting global mail to get the ref no for Pos Malaysia? They should be able to give you a ref to check, otherwise I think it's lost.

By the way, I don't think Pos Malaysia is a delivery option? Always DHL or Ups, no?
Sylph818
post Oct 9 2018, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ Oct 9 2018, 02:53 PM)
It won't be customs who confiscates, but Health Department.
I got a call from them, informing me about the confiscation, along with a warning to not do it again.
Have you tried contacting global mail to get the ref no for Pos Malaysia? They should be able to give you a ref to check, otherwise I think it's lost.

By the way, I don't think Pos Malaysia is a delivery option? Always DHL or Ups, no?
I am using DHL Global Mail. their responsibility is to deliver my parcel until Malaysia Custom only. then will be continue by POS Malaysia.
I have contacted DHL they said they cant do anything as they do not have local tracking number as well. Ask me refer back to my sender to claim parcel missing and get refund...... bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

Trace my parcel

This post has been edited by Sylph818: Oct 9 2018, 03:03 PM
Lionel90
post Oct 9 2018, 03:16 PM

I lift! Or so I think..
2,239 posts

QUOTE(Sylph818 @ Oct 9 2018, 03:00 PM)
I am using DHL Global Mail. their responsibility is to deliver my parcel until Malaysia Custom only. then will be continue by POS Malaysia.
I have contacted DHL they said they cant do anything as they do not have local tracking number as well. Ask me refer back to my sender to claim parcel missing and get refund......  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

Trace my parcel
Your case is quite different from mine previous 2 purchases then. DHL helped me to settle clearance as well as providing update right until delivered to my door.

Don't let any party pushing their responsibilities to others. If they claim that they have passed to Pos Malaysia then surely they would have record of that transition. Ask them for the proof, I believe they would be able to provide some ref that you can track with Pos Malaysia.
sagethesausage
post Oct 9 2018, 08:48 PM

On my way
604 posts

QUOTE(Sylph818 @ Oct 9 2018, 03:00 PM)
I have contacted DHL they said they cant do anything as they do not have local tracking number as well. Ask me refer back to my sender to claim parcel missing and get refund......  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif

Trace my parcel
Same situation and location (Selangor) with you. RM200 burn just like that. Probably gonna be my first and last time buying anything from iherb.
danise22
post Oct 19 2018, 02:08 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(sagethesausage @ Oct 9 2018, 08:48 PM)
Same situation and location (Selangor) with you. RM200 burn just like that. Probably gonna be my first and last time buying anything from iherb.
My delivery last month delivered by a dhl courier personnel in dhl truck, keeping my fingers crossed for upcoming purchase
techmania
post Oct 31 2018, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
164 posts

QUOTE(Michael2020 @ Oct 15 2018, 04:07 PM)
I only used DHL Express as the courier when I ordered from Iherb. I can track it until it reach my door steps. Only took 7-8 days to reach my door steps,  DHL will make sure it is delivered. It is expensive but very Safe.

Using Delivery by Local Post (Globalmail) is risky, out of 10 order, 1 or 2 may goes missing. Tracking is limited, DHL will wash hand & said they already passed it to Pos Malaysia (Local Post). It is cheap (even FREE) but it is risky.
Do you get any warning letter before or calls from custom using DHL Express and you're in which state?
Daniel1988
post Nov 1 2018, 12:21 AM

1 posts

I order my on iherb on 18 september.. until now still not yet get my order. So i think my money also burn alrdy .. i also using the DHL golbal mail.

Use my iHerb Rewards code to get 5% off your iHerb orders: AOH8821
https://my.iherb.com/home?rcode=AOH8821

This post has been edited by Daniel1988: Nov 1 2018, 12:27 AM
kmed
post Nov 17 2018, 09:28 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(Michael2020 @ Nov 3 2018, 09:21 AM)
I sometime get either Red or Yellow warning letter issued by Subang but since it was for my own Personal Consumption it can be safely ignored.
Got one new shipping method via skynet. Is it as risky as DHL Express?
zannisenhart
post Dec 26 2018, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

just ordered yohimbine to deliver to Penang via DHL.
My item got confiscated and they mentioned will only destroy it.
So cant return or receive it.
stay away from ordering it if you're in Penang

This post has been edited by zannisenhart: Dec 26 2018, 02:56 PM
sagethesausage
post Mar 3 2019, 02:08 PM

On my way
604 posts

Anyone from Selangor successfully received their order recently?

My caffeine pills were held by custom. Wondering if ordering other supplements can go through or not

This post has been edited by sagethesausage: Mar 3 2019, 02:15 PM
ApocalypseSoon
post Mar 8 2019, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(sagethesausage @ Mar 3 2019, 02:08 PM)
Anyone from Selangor successfully received their order recently?

My caffeine pills were held by custom. Wondering if ordering other supplements can go through or not
U better check with courier why it is held and shared with us the info.
Either caffeine was banned from being imported or you bought too many bottle of Caffeine.
or you use your businesses address. But i think i read somewhere that caffeine was banned.

But usually a call to bahagian farmasi from you with explanation and they will release it. Checked you email inbox for any msg from them.

Last time i used my business address (they tot i gonna resell it) and was held for 2 weeks, after i call them and they immediately released it.

This post has been edited by ApocalypseSoon: Mar 8 2019, 09:39 AM
lwk523
post May 8 2019, 08:36 PM

Premium Q Trader
1,036 posts

Any user from Penang that order from iherb recently ? Got tax imposed ?

Thanks
ApocalypseSoon
post Jun 10 2019, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

There are 5 port of entry for air-delivered parcel from USA into Malaysia.
The processing done by Farmasi & Kastam is based on the parcel port of entry.

Jabatan Kastam will decide how much you will be taxed.
Bahagian Farmasi will decide whether the supplement should be seized and whether a warning letter should be given.

Red Color Warning letter: A General warning letter. Randomly given. (Can safety ignore it if it was for personal consumption)
Yellow Color Warning letter: If a bottle have over 200 (?) tablet/capsule. (Don't re-order the same bottle within 60 days)
White Color Warning letter: Only Penang issued it. (Please heed the warning)

1. Subang (Region covered: KL, Selangor, Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang)
- Followed the standard SOP, under RM500 no tax.
- Give Warning letter. (Can safety ignore the Red/Yellow warning letter)
- No phone call from Farmasi/Kastam.
- For East Coast state, DHL only served your state capital. Pos Laju will take-over for other areas.

2. JB (Region covered: Johor)
- Will randomly tax you.
- Give Warning letter. (Can safety ignore the Red/Yellow warning letter)
- No phone call from Farmasi/Kastam.

3. Penang (Region covered: Penang, Kedah, Perlis)
- Will randomly tax you.
- Give Warning letter. (White color warning letter - saying they only give u 1 chance after that they will seize it.)
- Farmasi will also phone you and give you a verbal warning to discourage u from buying from overseas.
- Penang Farmasi only give you 1 chance to buy using DHL Express, after that they will seize it, but you probably can continue to order using the slow Global Mail.

4. Kuching (Region covered: Sarawak)
- Heard that they will seize all (but that was many years ago)
- Now I heard that some was let through......

5. Kota Kinabalu (Region covered: Sabah)
- Heard that they will seize every supplements!

N. Sembilan (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Melaka (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Perak (Either Subang or Penang Kastam)
GOOD NEWS!!!
The above guide have been outdated due to SkyNet courier!!! But if you used any other courier the above guide is still applicable.

IHerb is now using a new courier SKYNET for Malaysia. For all state in Peninsular Malaysia (I'm not sure about the autonomous region in Borneo) SkyNet will use SUBANG as their port of entry.

Today I just received my order from IHerb, delivered to my address in JOHOR and surprisingly it goes through SUBANG. I ordered on 22-Feb, received on 1-March. Tracking showed SZB - WAREHOUSE, SZB is the IATA code for Subang Airport. This is also the reason why your order value cannot exceed USD$115 (115 X 4.07 = RM463) if u want to used SkyNet, which will be less than RM500 after conversion into RM.

For Penang (and Northern region) folks, who previously received warning (White Letter & verbal) or being seized after ordered from IHerb you can now re-order again but this time u must use SkyNet. (Pls call SkyNet to re-confirm before ordering!!!!!)
For Johor (and Southern region) folks, no more randomly imposed TAX on your order.

If any of u appreciate this new information please use my discount code:
Use this reward code WPP393, you will get 5%-10% discount when shopping at www.iHerb.com

Steps to key-in the Reward Code:
1. Add item you want to buy into Cart.
2. Key-in WPP393
3. Click [Apply]

See the attachment below:
Attached Image

This post has been edited by ApocalypseSoon: Nov 13 2019, 08:37 PM
WangTee P
post Jun 10 2019, 12:45 PM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(ApocalypseSoon @ Jun 10 2019, 09:20 AM)
Higher risk of being confiscated  & taxed.
Thanks for the reply! Oh my god, I just placed my order without any survey and seems like my money will gone. I am using the cheapest delivery method in that 4 choices, so I chose USPS, did you try USPS before? Have you successfully received your parcel? because I only bought one item and its also not worth more than RM 100.

11 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:56 AM