11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iHerb Pharmacy Deparment clearance, Pharmacy Department

views

shinzhizu
post Apr 10 2018, 04:56 PM

Regular
1,298 posts

I did purchase on feb 2018 (local DHL), but arrived at middle of March. Order 2pcs probiotic thing and 1pc Q10 items. Warning letter issued. so, my question is that can I still order again? damm worry those thing since masuk penjara or fine is not a small joke. Iherb box is damm box and the wording is damm big, sure obviously easy to notice.
jimmy1234
post Apr 23 2018, 09:54 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(jutamind @ Mar 5 2018, 08:36 PM)
Do you ship the goods using the slowest method or express delivery to get this warning letter?
Shipped by DHL
jimmy1234
post Apr 23 2018, 09:57 AM

48 posts

QUOTE(phra09 @ Apr 3 2018, 03:00 PM)
Is the code still working? I tried all 5% code but none of them work anymore, it just keep say valid for first customer only..
You can try my code RLN903. Happy buying !!
jutamind
post Apr 23 2018, 05:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,204 posts

I think any fast delivery is subject to inspection. So far all my slow deliveries are not inspected but DHL delivery kena warning letter.

QUOTE(jimmy1234 @ Apr 23 2018, 09:54 AM)
Shipped by DHL
yikwei
post Apr 26 2018, 09:41 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Michael2020 @ Mar 9 2018, 09:27 AM)
Folks it actually depended on the Region...some region is more strict/overzealous than others. That why different people have different experience when dealing with those gov jabatan.

There are 5 port of entry for air-delivered parcel from USA into Malaysia.
The processing done by Farmasi & Kastam is based on the parcel port of entry.

Jabatan Kastam will decide how much you will be taxed.
Bahagian Farmasi will decide whether the supplement should be seized and whether a warning letter should be given.

Red Color Warning letter: A General warning letter. Randomly given. (Can safety ignore it if it was for personal consumption)
Yellow Color Warning letter: If a bottle have over 200 (?) tablet/capsule. (Don't re-order the same bottle within 60 days)
White Color Warning letter: Only Penang issued it. (Please heed the warning)

1. Subang & KLIA (Region covered: KL, Selangor, Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang)
- Followed the standard SOP, under RM500 no tax.
- Give Warning letter. (Can safety ignore the Red/Yellow warning letter)
- No phone call from Farmasi/Kastam.
- For East Coast state, DHL only served your state capital. Pos Laju will take-over for other areas.

2. JB (Region covered: Johor)
- Will randomly tax you.

3. Penang (Region covered: Penang, Kedah, Perlis)
- Will randomly tax you.
- Give Warning letter. (White color warning letter - saying they only give u 1 chance after that they will seize it.)
- Farmasi will also phone you and give you a verbal warning to discourage u from buying from overseas.
- Penang Farmasi only give you 1 chance to buy using DHL Express, after that they will seize it, but you probably can continue to order using the slow Global Mail.

4. Kuching (Region covered: Sarawak)
- Heard that they will seize all (but that was many years ago)
- Now I heard that some was let through......

5. Kota Kinabalu (Region covered: Sabah)
- Heard that they will seize every supplements!

N. Sembilan (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Melaka (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Perak (Either Subang or Penang Kastam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the summary for you based on my experience of ordering more than 20 parcels from www.iHerb.com over the past few years:

1. Buy less than RM450 (including Freight)
2. Buy only 1 bottle per supplement (can contained up to max 8 different supplement per-parcel)
3. DHL Express takes 5-7 days to reach your home.
4. If your parcel passed through Subang Kastam & it is less than RM500 (including freight) u don’t need to pay tax. Other Kastam office will randomly taxed you.
5. Your parcel will go through both Kastam Office & Farmasi Office.
6. You may get a Warning Letter from Farmasi (u can safety ignore it) if you only used it for personal consumption.
7. You can only order at most once a month. You order is being recorded by Kastam & Farmasi. They know your order history. If you want to re-order within the same month, pls use different name & address.
8. Preferably use your residential address, unless your employer company is well known like Maxis or Maybank. If the company name is “Ah Chong Sdn Bhd”. Farmasi may withhold your parcel because they suspect the company will sell the supplement to the public (u will have to call Farmasi to clarify & they will release it). If the name is "Ah Chong Motor Sdn Bhd", it is alright since it indicate the nature of the company business.
9. If you were being taxed, it will be at 10% (Kastam will use their standard Freight charges RM498.75 to derived the tax). On top of this you will have to pay RM53 to the Courier company for service charge for helping you to process your tax.
10. If you use the cheapest courier (Delivery by Local Post) it will took 3-8 weeks for it to reach your home. There were cases the parcel was missing. You will not get any refund for missing parcel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u appreciate my information please use my discount code:
Use this reward code WPP393, you will get 5% discount when shopping at www.iHerb.com.

Steps to key-in the Reward Code:
1. Add item you want to buy into Cart.
2. Key-in WPP393
3. Click [Apply]

See the attachment below:
user posted image
You are the best. I received my package with warning letter last week. I will try another option to ship.
yikwei
post Apr 26 2018, 09:43 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(jutamind @ Apr 23 2018, 05:21 PM)
I think any fast delivery is subject to inspection. So far all my slow deliveries are not inspected but DHL delivery kena warning letter.
How long you have been using slow deliveries and not getting warning letter?
jutamind
post Apr 26 2018, 10:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,204 posts

Since I begin to buy from iHerb. But it has been close to a year since I last order from iHerb

QUOTE(yikwei @ Apr 26 2018, 09:43 AM)
How long you have been using slow deliveries and not getting warning letter?
zstan
post Apr 26 2018, 12:19 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,671 posts

Probably should just inform pharmacy department to seize everything easier hmm.gif
phra09
post Apr 28 2018, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

QUOTE(jimmy1234 @ Apr 23 2018, 09:57 AM)
You can try my code RLN903.  Happy buying !!
its the same, seem like all code now valid for new customer only
phra09
post Apr 28 2018, 11:57 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

just ordered and shipped via DHL express since cost only rm20
now worried kena warning and tax ....,
imajica
post May 6 2018, 12:15 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(jutamind @ Apr 23 2018, 06:21 PM)
hi, may I know for slow delivery in malaysia done by DHL e-commerce or poslaju? packages enter thru Subang or KLIA?
teen08
post May 7 2018, 06:35 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Michael2020 @ Mar 9 2018, 09:27 AM)
Folks it actually depended on the Region...some region is more strict/overzealous than others. That why different people have different experience when dealing with those gov jabatan.

There are 5 port of entry for air-delivered parcel from USA into Malaysia.
The processing done by Farmasi & Kastam is based on the parcel port of entry.

Jabatan Kastam will decide how much you will be taxed.
Bahagian Farmasi will decide whether the supplement should be seized and whether a warning letter should be given.

Red Color Warning letter: A General warning letter. Randomly given. (Can safety ignore it if it was for personal consumption)
Yellow Color Warning letter: If a bottle have over 200 (?) tablet/capsule. (Don't re-order the same bottle within 60 days)
White Color Warning letter: Only Penang issued it. (Please heed the warning)

1. Subang & KLIA (Region covered: KL, Selangor, Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang)
- Followed the standard SOP, under RM500 no tax.
- For East Coast state, DHL only served your state capital. Pos Laju will take-over for other areas.

2. JB (Region covered: Johor)
- Will randomly tax you.

3. Penang (Region covered: Penang, Kedah, Perlis)
- Will randomly tax you.
- Give Warning letter. (White color warning letter - saying they only give u 1 chance after that they will seize it.)
- Farmasi will also phone you and give you a verbal warning to discourage u from buying from overseas.
- Penang Farmasi only give you 1 chance to buy using DHL Express, after that they will seize it, but you probably can continue to order using the slow Global Mail.

4. Kuching (Region covered: Sarawak)
- Heard that they will seize all (but that was many years ago)
- Now I heard that some was let through......

5. Kota Kinabalu (Region covered: Sabah)
- Heard that they will seize every supplements!

N. Sembilan (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Melaka (Either Subang or JB Kastam)
Perak (Either Subang or Penang Kastam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the summary for you based on my experience of ordering more than 20 parcels from www.iHerb.com over the past few years:

1. Buy less than RM450 (including Freight)
2. Buy only 1 bottle per supplement (can contained up to max 8 different supplement per-parcel)
3. DHL Express takes 5-7 days to reach your home.
4. If your parcel passed through Subang Kastam & it is less than RM500 (including freight) u don’t need to pay tax. Other Kastam office will randomly taxed you.
5. Your parcel will go through both Kastam Office & Farmasi Office.
6. You may get a Warning Letter from Farmasi (u can safety ignore it) if you only used it for personal consumption.
7. You can only order at most once a month. You order is being recorded by Kastam & Farmasi. They know your order history. If you want to re-order within the same month, pls use different name & address.
8. Preferably use your residential address, unless your employer company is well known like Maxis or Maybank. If the company name is “Ah Chong Sdn Bhd”. Farmasi may withhold your parcel because they suspect the company will sell the supplement to the public (u will have to call Farmasi to clarify & they will release it). If the name is "Ah Chong Motor Sdn Bhd", it is alright since it indicate the nature of the company business.
9. If you were being taxed, it will be at 10% (Kastam will use their standard Freight charges RM498.75 to derived the tax). On top of this you will have to pay RM53 to the Courier company for service charge for helping you to process your tax.
10. If you use the cheapest courier (Delivery by Local Post) it will took 3-8 weeks for it to reach your home. There were cases the parcel was missing. You will not get any refund for missing parcel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u appreciate my information please use my discount code:
Use this reward code WPP393, you will get 5% discount when shopping at www.iHerb.com.

Steps to key-in the Reward Code:
1. Add item you want to buy into Cart.
2. Key-in WPP393
3. Click [Apply]

See the attachment below:
user posted image
boss, is it true more than 200 tablets/capsules kena letter?

teen08
post May 8 2018, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
294 posts

QUOTE(Michael2020 @ May 8 2018, 11:55 AM)
200 tablets is just my guess because last time I ordered 3 bottle which contain 360, 180 & 250 tablet and I received the yellow letter.
Ok thanks for the info sir
yikwei
post May 10 2018, 10:05 AM

3 posts

So have you discover any new lubang to buy suppliment
QUOTE(jutamind @ Apr 26 2018, 10:17 AM)
Since I begin to buy from iHerb. But it has been close to a year since I last order from iHerb
jutamind
post May 10 2018, 08:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,204 posts

No lar.... Not buying that much anymore

QUOTE(yikwei @ May 10 2018, 10:05 AM)
So have you discover any new lubang to buy suppliment
DaisukeSakurai
post May 19 2018, 07:55 PM

16 posts

I'm anxious about my order now because I didn't know about this law on import... I bought some supplements from Amazon and biovea before but this never happened.
OrangeCubes
post May 21 2018, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

If I'm not buying supplements, but only exterior-use cosmetics like face cream, shaving cream, will I still kena warning letter? Is it safe to buy like 4-6 quantity for same product?
OrangeCubes
post May 21 2018, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

If I'm not buying supplements, but only exterior-use cosmetics like face cream, shaving cream, will I still kena warning letter? Is it safe to buy like 4-6 quantity for same product?
DaisukeSakurai
post May 23 2018, 06:16 PM

16 posts

All my orders were delivered and I had to pay RM450 in taxes. That's still cheaper than buying local supplements.
ruffell
post Jun 4 2018, 09:40 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(imajica @ May 6 2018, 12:15 PM)
hi, may I know for slow delivery in malaysia done by DHL e-commerce or poslaju? packages enter thru Subang or KLIA?
Slow delivery done by normal pos Malaysia, not poslaju. 99% through KLIA. Will take a month to two to arrive but in more than ten times me opting this delivery method, I haven't received any warning letter.
I ordered myriad of products including supplements, sports supplements, skincare and groceries.

Make sure to add one product with 'shipping saver' in your cart to bring down the delivery cost considerably and mix the supplements with one skincare or groceries to avoid warning letter if using express delivery.

Use this code to get 5-10% off your purchase NAJ3457

or click directly on the link below
https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=NAJ3457

This post has been edited by ruffell: Jun 4 2018, 09:42 AM

11 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:36 PM