Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Honda Malaysia HORRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE, After sales service by Honda Malaysia

views

TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 06:52 PM, updated 7y ago

3 posts

Think twice, thrice or don't even think about getting a Honda.

Very disappointed with Honda Malaysia service centre literally EVERY service centre.

On Saturday 27th of May 2017, noticed there is no water mist when i pull the lever of the windscreen spray, went and refill but the water leaked out immediately from the water tank.

Then decided to drop by Botanic Klang Service center morning of Sunday 28th 2017 to have it checked. Of course without an appointment, because it happened a night before and reception won't even arrange to have my car checked to find out what's wrong but reject my admission with the reason being that there is only 1 service manager on duty during that period of time and the schedule for the day is full.

So I went to my trusted neighbourhood car accessories shop to have it checked, found out my hose is disconnected therefore the leak happened. As simple as that, they got it fixed in less than 10 minutes.

This is not an excuse even if you are shorthanded, you should already know the average numbers of scheduled or non-scheduled during the weekend. Why didn't expand the team?

So in conclusion, here is my message to Honda Malaysia If you can't cope with any number of services in your service center with or without an appointment.

Don't even bother to start a service centre, Just shut the damn thing and do what you do best, disappoint your customers again, again and again.
I really never encounter a good service ever since I bought the car.

Please.
Do something or I will create an awareness campaign on how insufficient and incompetence your after sales service is! #SayNoToHondaMY #PowerOfDreamsMyFoot ranting.gif
Sadru
post May 31 2017, 06:58 PM

Regular
1,062 posts

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 06:52 PM)
Think twice, thrice or don't even think about getting a Honda.

Very disappointed with Honda Malaysia service centre literally EVERY service centre.

On Saturday 27th of May 2017, noticed there is no water mist when i pull the lever of the windscreen spray, went and refill but the water leaked out immediately from the water tank.

Then decided to drop by Botanic Klang Service center morning of Sunday 28th 2017 to have it checked. Of course without an appointment, because it happened a night before and reception won't even arrange to have my car checked to find out what's wrong but reject my admission with the reason being that there is only 1 service manager on duty during that period of time and the schedule for the day is full.

So I went to my trusted neighbourhood car accessories shop to have it checked, found out my hose is disconnected therefore the leak happened. As simple as that, they got it fixed in less than 10 minutes.

This is not an excuse even if you are shorthanded, you should already know the average numbers of scheduled or non-scheduled during the weekend. Why didn't expand the team?

So in conclusion, here is my message to Honda Malaysia If you can't cope with any number of services in your service center with or without an appointment.

Don't even bother to start a service centre, Just shut the damn thing and do what you do best, disappoint your customers again, again and again.
I really never encounter a good service ever since I bought the car.

Please.
Do something or I will create an awareness campaign on how insufficient and incompetence your after sales service is! #SayNoToHondaMY #PowerOfDreamsMyFoot  ranting.gif
u forgot you live in malaysia?
u forgot what coming major holiday?
what do people do before major holiday?

i assume u already own a car before. glad u manage to settle your own issue
roocarroll
post May 31 2017, 07:31 PM

32 posts

Wow. People on the internet are so entitled.
TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 07:33 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Sadru @ May 31 2017, 06:58 PM)

Problem solved but need to create awareness about Honda Malaysia's inefficiency.

lil_flank
post May 31 2017, 08:14 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 07:33 PM)
Problem solved but need to create awareness about Honda Malaysia's inefficiency.
I fully support u. If Honda still dont improve on their QC and service center but just focus on their sales, sooner or later many customers will jump over to other car makers. Such a good opportunity for Honda when Toyota had screw up, now Honda is heading to self destruction.
chongkiatz
post May 31 2017, 09:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,039 posts

QUOTE(lil_flank @ May 31 2017, 08:14 PM)
I fully support u. If Honda still dont improve on their QC and service center but just focus on their sales, sooner or later many customers will jump over to other car makers. Such a good opportunity for Honda when Toyota had screw up, now Honda is heading to self destruction.
Please tell me which brand SC is good in malaysia
-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-
post May 31 2017, 09:18 PM

PS5 gamer + 4D addict
2,380 posts

To service my Honda, I need to make an appointment 1 month in advance! Really unacceptable and ridiculous for me..
lil_flank
post May 31 2017, 09:21 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ May 31 2017, 09:11 PM)
So far i only been to two which is Actmar Klang and Setia Alam. Actmar klang not tat good. Setia alam still ok but both are not up to my expectation.
TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 09:28 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(lil_flank @ May 31 2017, 09:21 PM)
So far i only been to two which is Actmar Klang and Setia Alam.  Actmar klang not tat good. Setia alam still ok but both are not up to my expectation.
I stay Andalas, botanic is the nearest. Actually i just need them to at least have a look and identify, then make appointment for repair at least but instead terus ask me fo fly kite.
TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 09:29 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- @ May 31 2017, 09:18 PM)
To service my Honda, I need to make an appointment 1 month in advance! Really unacceptable and ridiculous for me..
Me too, always more than 1k than the expected mileage when service time and even with appointment you also need to wait 1-2 hours only to get your car registered for service.
TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 09:31 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Sadru @ May 31 2017, 06:58 PM)

I know bro, i tot that only applies for gomen staff. Manazai so efficient across board. LOL!
lil_flank
post May 31 2017, 09:56 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 09:28 PM)
I stay Andalas, botanic is the nearest. Actually i just need them to at least have a look and identify, then make appointment for repair at least but instead terus ask me fo fly kite.
My both rear windows sometimes cannot wind down. This issue started when i bought the car. I feedback to Actmar everytime i bring the car for servicing. They only just applied oil and do not want to teardown the window to take a look. Only Setia alam teardown the window to check.
scorgio
post May 31 2017, 10:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,571 posts

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ May 31 2017, 09:11 PM)
Mercedes Benz SC by HapSeng Star.
TSStevenYWH
post May 31 2017, 10:10 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(lil_flank @ May 31 2017, 09:56 PM)
My both rear windows sometimes cannot wind down. This issue started when i bought the car. I feedback to Actmar everytime i bring the car for servicing. They only just applied oil and do not want to teardown the window to take a look. Only Setia alam teardown the window to check.
What model u driving bro, at least Actmar got put oil. LOL.
lil_flank
post Jun 1 2017, 07:49 AM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 10:10 PM)
What model u driving bro, at least Actmar got put oil. LOL.
Honda city E spec 2015. Already put 3-4 times.

This post has been edited by lil_flank: Jun 1 2017, 07:50 AM
prozdennis
post Jun 1 2017, 08:26 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

hmm, just get my City V spec. Currently already drove 450km.. i wonder when should I make the appointment for my 1000km service..
IpohLad
post Jun 1 2017, 09:42 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ May 31 2017, 02:11 PM)
Toyota.
dstl1128
post Jun 1 2017, 09:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,463 posts

QUOTE(IpohLad @ Jun 1 2017, 09:42 AM)
Toyota.
Don't joke. tongue.gif

dares
post Jun 1 2017, 09:50 AM

Enthusiast
827 posts

QUOTE(-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- @ May 31 2017, 09:18 PM)
I tot that only happens with VW
lsm1991
post Jun 1 2017, 09:53 AM

Getting Started
297 posts

walk in, rejekted.... aiyoh most sc pun macam ni dei......

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:52 AM