Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Honda Malaysia HORRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE, After sales service by Honda Malaysia

views

JungWoo
post Jun 1 2017, 04:17 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(G-CooL^_^ @ Jun 1 2017, 01:37 PM)
Buy honda, complaint

Buy Toyota, complaint,

Buy Merc, complaint.

Buy VW, complait,

But proton, complaint,

So what u want to buy ? Bicycle ? also complaint
P2 is the answer
G-CooL^_^
post Jun 1 2017, 04:23 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(JungWoo @ Jun 1 2017, 04:17 PM)
P2 is the answer
So, u ask TS buy P2
See he complain or not
Anubis77
post Jun 1 2017, 04:23 PM

Getting Started

Most manufacturers (honda, toyota, even BMW) do not take in complaints or trouble shooting requests for weekends. You need to take it in on weekdays except for critical items like brakes or engine or gearbox (windscreen washers are not critical). The reason being is that weekends are extra busy as most would send their cars in for servicing on the weekend. And trouble shooting takes alot of time and once they start, the expectation is to finish it.

Otherwise, you need to send the car in on the weekdays.
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 04:44 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(Anubis77 @ Jun 1 2017, 04:23 PM)
Most manufacturers (honda, toyota, even BMW) do not take in complaints or trouble shooting requests for weekends. You need to take it in on weekdays except for critical items like brakes or engine or gearbox (windscreen washers are not critical). The reason being is that weekends are extra busy as most would send their cars in for servicing on the weekend. And trouble shooting takes alot of time and once they start, the expectation is to finish it.

Otherwise, you need to send the car in on the weekdays.
I understand about this bro, i am pissed because they won't even have a look at the problem and straight ask me come another day. It's as simple as identify the problem, then arrange appointment. Not giving excuse of shorthanded can't even check your car. I don't even mind to wait 3-4 hours just to wait for them to check. But reject that makes me pissed off.
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 04:47 PM

QUOTE(IamAHuman @ Jun 1 2017, 02:49 PM)
first of all,

1. can you drive your car without the windscreen water mist?
2. Does it impose a great danger to your life?
3. Does it leave you stranded?
4. Does it cause fire hazard?

If the answer is yes to one of the question above, then you have every right to complain Honda Malaysia.

However, if the answers are NO, then why you cannot wait till the next service or whenever Honda Service Centers are available????

Impatience is a virtue!
Bro, at least arrange to have my car checked during that time to identify the problem, i don't mind waiting 3-4 hours for them to check the problem and arrange another time to get it fixed, What pisses me off if i got rejected with an excuse because shorthanded.

You don't get what i mean? if you are in my shoe only you will understand la.

I won't rant just because for the sake of ranting.

And i agree, patience is virtue but not my case.
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 04:48 PM

QUOTE(chongkiatz @ Jun 1 2017, 11:00 AM)
I don think there is good sc in malaysia except the bmw and merc, but they charge sky high price 
So no need to boycott brand because u almost need to boycott all branded car in malaysia,  end up u better just buy a bicycle and maintenance urself without complain
not boycott, is create awareness.
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 04:50 PM

QUOTE(JungWoo @ Jun 1 2017, 04:16 PM)
I have an serious indicator light turned on (brake). walked in to a random sc and got fixed without quetion/warranty. its a perodua.
Good for you bro. Kudos!
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 04:51 PM

QUOTE(prozdennis @ Jun 1 2017, 08:26 AM)
hmm, just get my City V spec. Currently already drove 450km.. i wonder when should I make the appointment for my 1000km service..

1 week or 2 weeks before.
zstan
post Jun 1 2017, 04:52 PM

10k Club
Group: Veteran

Proton SC gooding..wwalk in anytime also help me settle problem liao
Anubis77
post Jun 1 2017, 04:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ Jun 1 2017, 04:44 PM)
I understand about this bro, i am pissed because they won't even have a look at the problem and straight ask me come another day. It's as simple as identify the problem, then arrange appointment. Not giving excuse of shorthanded can't even check your car. I don't even mind to wait 3-4 hours just to wait for them to check. But reject that makes me pissed off.
I can only imagine your frustration. But having understand service center operations, if they entertain one customer, it opens the gates for others to demand for technicians to check and fix their car too. So its tough and only can use SOP to say no. Just have to seek understanding lor.
wkc5657
post Jun 1 2017, 05:08 PM

Getting Started

Where is Jayraptor/Sebastian to the rescue??!!

The "strategic" meetings didn't consider after market kah???
chongkiatz
post Jun 1 2017, 05:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ Jun 1 2017, 04:48 PM)
not boycott, is create awareness.
who which brand should i get my car in future? any recommend brand ?
abubin
post Jun 1 2017, 05:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

how come TS says ALL Honda SC is bad? Based on the story, it's only 1 SC in Klang that he tried sending his car for checking.

So far, the SC I tried are 3 locations in KL/PJ. It is good and better than P1 or P2 but not as good as Toyota. Still, I find it hard to believe you need to make 1 month booking in advance to service your car.

BTW, instead of complaining in this forum, I would advise TS to make an official complain to the Honda Malaysia. This will allow them to do something about it.
boxer07
post Jun 1 2017, 05:15 PM

On my way

QUOTE(abubin @ Jun 1 2017, 05:10 PM)
how come TS says ALL Honda SC is bad? Based on the story, it's only 1 SC in Klang that he tried sending his car for checking.

So far, the SC I tried are 3 locations in KL/PJ. It is good and better than P1 or P2 but not as good as Toyota. Still, I find it hard to believe you need to make 1 month booking in advance to service your car.

BTW, instead of complaining in this forum, I would advise TS to make an official complain to the Honda Malaysia. This will allow them to do something about it.
Botanic Klang and Actmar , both need to avoid ....
TS StevenYWH
post Jun 1 2017, 05:28 PM

QUOTE(abubin @ Jun 1 2017, 05:10 PM)

Thanks for your advise, i've already file my complain to Honda, and expecting my reply. and i am not complaining, expressing and create awareness about this.
Gamerjim
post Jun 1 2017, 05:31 PM

Casual

If their appointment already fully booked of course they have to prioritise their appointment customers.. and if they really not having enough technician to entertain your case and can't confirm to have time for your car of course they will ask u to come on another day or schedule an appointment on another day.. but if it's something serious i agree they have to look into your case asap.. anyway i understand may be the way they convey their message inappropriate and let u felt not being appreciated as their customers.. may be their communication skill need to be polished a bit more.. cheers bro!
koolspyda
post Jun 1 2017, 06:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(-PuPu^ZaPruD3r- @ May 31 2017, 10:18 PM)
To service my Honda, I need to make an appointment 1 month in advance! Really unacceptable and ridiculous for me..
I believe it's not just Honda but every time a certain marque have good volume of sales, it's just too many to cope.

Couple of my friends in Honda Malaysia have so many stories to tell about Honda customers & even the staff working inside (not liberty to say)

I'll generalize it, it's pretty much "quite common" (sadly)
-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-
post Jun 1 2017, 06:55 PM

Getting Started

Probably because Honda is the number 1 selling non national car now

When I first bought it, only need 2 weeks to make service appointment

I complained and they told me 1 of the SC in PJ under renovation now. That's why I need to make 1 month in advance
boxer07
post Jun 1 2017, 11:01 PM

On my way

QUOTE(StevenYWH @ May 31 2017, 06:52 PM)
Think twice, thrice or don't even think about getting a Honda.

Very disappointed with Honda Malaysia service centre literally EVERY service centre.

On Saturday 27th of May 2017, noticed there is no water mist when i pull the lever of the windscreen spray, went and refill but the water leaked out immediately from the water tank.

Then decided to drop by Botanic Klang Service center morning of Sunday 28th 2017 to have it checked. Of course without an appointment, because it happened a night before and reception won't even arrange to have my car checked to find out what's wrong but reject my admission with the reason being that there is only 1 service manager on duty during that period of time and the schedule for the day is full.

So I went to my trusted neighbourhood car accessories shop to have it checked, found out my hose is disconnected therefore the leak happened. As simple as that, they got it fixed in less than 10 minutes.

This is not an excuse even if you are shorthanded, you should already know the average numbers of scheduled or non-scheduled during the weekend. Why didn't expand the team?

So in conclusion, here is my message to Honda Malaysia If you can't cope with any number of services in your service center with or without an appointment.

Don't even bother to start a service centre, Just shut the damn thing and do what you do best, disappoint your customers again, again and again.
I really never encounter a good service ever since I bought the car.

Please.
Do something or I will create an awareness campaign on how insufficient and incompetence your after sales service is! #SayNoToHondaMY #PowerOfDreamsMyFoot  ranting.gif
grow up and get a life. your so called awareness campaign won't work at all . no one would ever bother about it ...

such a small issue and want to make a scene ? save for urself . learn to stand in ppl's shoe before shout this and that ....

go to Setia Alam branch if u want good experience. actmar ,botanic all need to avoid la...u never visit other brand or only stick to one ? boycott ? pls grow up la
Ginny88
post Jun 2 2017, 07:42 AM

Getting Started

The need to service the Civic turbo so frequently is not helping Honda SC cope. With the Reminder A, Reminder B in addition to 10,000km service interval Honda Civic turbo owners have to service their cars 4-5 times a year based on 20,000km annual mileage when other owners only service 2 times.

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0867sec    2.94    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2019 - 02:12 PM