137 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> LYN OFFICIAL VAPING THREAD V35, Where Clouds and Flavors Meet - VapeOn

views

D_L
post Apr 12 2017, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 12 2017, 03:22 PM)
How do ayam become respected member
do they still update that list?

andyng38
post Apr 12 2017, 04:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,105 posts

QUOTE(waqi953 @ Apr 12 2017, 03:50 PM)
Looking to buy another mod since I have 2 DNAs.
Aah okay...understood.
If u don't mind, pls let me know the done-deal price u sell the Triade for. I'll be selling mine in the near future, so I wanna get a ballpark figure of what it's worth; am winding down on vaping very gradually.
amxpayne67
post Apr 12 2017, 04:06 PM

The Coon
718 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 12 2017, 03:51 PM)
Come ayam gib adbize,  IMHO best starter kit for those who wanna start vaping and stop smoking which worked for me (only social smoker with colleague now)

Just buy the below:
1. Dicodes Dani v3 or extreme v2+  (18350) + SM Kayfun V5 (put steel tank)
  a. Vape higher nicotine juices like 9-12mg
  b. Good juices to go with this setup - Lady nona,  taste of gods, toast bread, virgin rustica tobacco

2. Vgod Pro Mech + Augvape Merlin Mini
  a. This tank will fit just perfectly due to size, take out the screw more max airflow
  b. Try this setup with theorem 13, sure like

3. Cloupor GT 80W + Serpent Mini
  a. Vape ur fruity series, can add chill booster, don't bother buying imported fruit juices, go for local
  b. Mango - space mango
  c. Honeydew - Honeydew lassi
  d. Lychee - Flavor Kingdom Lychee Ais
  e. Peach - Horsemen

Additional stuff to buy
1. Magic Coiling Kit
2. Muji Cotton
3. Kanthal 26g
4. Resistherm (For use in ur dicodes)
5. One extra 18350 battery for ur dicodes
6. One extra 18650 battery  for ur vgod, ur cloupor can last for days, don’t need extra
7. One battery case for 2 batteries
8. Nitecore 4 charger

Tips:
1. Just go out and buy all the above so you won't get curious of other's temp control, voltage control, or mech mods, as u have all 3. Everyone will just say they only will buy 1 mod, but most will end up buying a few, I believe a lot of /k here have probably 10 tanks at home.
2. You can just leave the cloupor at home or in car when u go out, as it's quite big, and easily put the dicodes and vgod in ur pocket.
3. The vgod bag is very useful, you can put two juices, battery and etc in there, don't need to carry by hand and drop ur shit.
Feel free to advise me more on my stuff, as if got chance to upgrade my gear I would definitely go for it.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

unker start simple, live simple

1) simple mod, unker first timer use kangertech subox mini 1 set, with free battery. ejuice that time rootbeer
2) unker bought more fancier mod, smok x cube mine with tfv4 tank, also get 1 free battery. so now already have 2 battery
3) unker bought simple coiling, and 316 ss coil
4) never need to use charger at all. powerbank all the way liao. already try play2 with temp control, unker dun like it. only use watt control

TSduke_hunt
post Apr 12 2017, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 12 2017, 03:51 PM)

wah, dani dicodes and vgod extreme as starter kit, and SM kayfun 5..
come on bro, some of us may have deep fat pockets, most of us dont...

as for me, i'm happy with my free evic vtc mini from ecf giveaway + uwell crown mini with rba and my newly purchased pico squeeze + o-atty dripper with bf pin installed..

the tank for fruity vapes while the squonker for creamy dessert vapes..

happy days..
snake1983
post Apr 12 2017, 04:38 PM

31 posts

LOL thats the justification of gain respect? Geez
Eiraku
post Apr 12 2017, 05:16 PM

Geeking since 1985!
7,037 posts

Errrr... Mmmkay?

Anyway, moving on, I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming Ammit Duals. I mean, postless GMv3 rival from GeekVape?

*Insert Futurama Fry take all my money meme here*

Not to mention how well rated the single Ammits seem to be, including Abam TristanX's rather positive recent post.

This post has been edited by Eiraku: Apr 12 2017, 05:22 PM
aku_dia
post Apr 12 2017, 05:34 PM

Regular
1,019 posts

ello.. park at the new rumah here..
TSduke_hunt
post Apr 12 2017, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

QUOTE(Eiraku @ Apr 12 2017, 05:16 PM)
Errrr... Mmmkay?

Anyway, moving on, I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming Ammit Duals. I mean, postless GMv3 rival from GeekVape?

*Insert Futurama Fry take all my money meme here*

Not to mention how well rated the single Ammits seem to be, including Abam TristanX's rather positive recent post.
there's this new tank, Doge where u put in just the notch coils, notch without its legs...
there are already postless tanks, can only remember the Rose v3 tank.
Eiraku
post Apr 12 2017, 05:54 PM

Geeking since 1985!
7,037 posts

QUOTE(duke_hunt @ Apr 12 2017, 05:40 PM)
there's this new tank, Doge where u put in just the notch coils, notch without its legs...
there are already postless tanks, can only remember the Rose v3 tank.
The Wotofo Conqueror comes to mind as of of the "earlier" postless designs. But "mini" postless dual coil tanks are hard to come by... annnd this is exactly what he Ammit is, thus it being a GMv3 rival in my book.

TBH, it's kinda huge at 25/27mm, but I'm not running a Pico any more so I'm not locked to 22/23mm. But it's still pretty short and the side air seems to be quite good to combat against leakage.

This post has been edited by Eiraku: Apr 12 2017, 06:10 PM
yesgoodbaby
post Apr 12 2017, 06:22 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Apr 12 2017, 03:13 PM)
damn it, so they abandon local market? until now unker not yet find a replacement for their ejuice...most of them just not my taste
Unker fckun flava still can be found at shopee yo..
Anyway guys recommend some fruity e juice..
I dont like vaping creamy ejuice at public sebab i scare others dont like the smell.
Eiraku
post Apr 12 2017, 06:32 PM

Geeking since 1985!
7,037 posts

QUOTE(yesgoodbaby @ Apr 12 2017, 06:22 PM)
I dont like vaping creamy ejuice at public sebab i scare others dont like the smell.
Any of Naked 100's fruity or candy juices should do, if you don't mind spending a tad more on imported juices (and if you don't mind the more... conservative levels of flavoring/sweeteners in them).

They're not too bad though price-wise on Shopee, especially if you can catch sellers throwing them under market price.

That said, skip Lava Flow if you don't want others commenting on the smell. It's my favourite from the line and it tastes like heaven but EVERYONE will be able to tell that you have had some lately lol. It's probably one of the strongest (but pleasant, thankfully) smelling fruit juices I've EVER had.

Hawaiian POG (my second in line recommended N100 juice)/Green Blast seems to have a less noticeable "exhaust" signature, BTW.

This post has been edited by Eiraku: Apr 12 2017, 06:41 PM
aku_dia
post Apr 12 2017, 06:33 PM

Regular
1,019 posts

QUOTE(yesgoodbaby @ Apr 12 2017, 06:22 PM)
try naked100 green blast... my adv ejuice
or lava flow also from naked100..
yesgoodbaby
post Apr 12 2017, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(Eiraku @ Apr 12 2017, 06:32 PM)
Any of Naked 100's fruity or candy juices should do, if you don't mind spending a tad more on imported juices (and if you don't mind the more... conservative levels of flavoring/sweeteners in them).

They're not too bad though price-wise on Shopee, especially if you can catch sellers throwing them under market price.

That said, skip Lava Flow if you don't want others commenting on the smell. It's my favourite and it tastes like heaven but EVERYONE will be able to tell I'd you have had some lately lol. It's probably one of the strongest (but pleasant, thankfully)  smelling fruit juices I've ever had.

POG/Green Blast seems to have a less noticeable "exhaust" signature lol.
QUOTE(aku_dia @ Apr 12 2017, 06:33 PM)
try naked100 green blast... my adv ejuice
or lava flow also from naked100..
Alright! Will have a look.
babykon101
post Apr 12 2017, 06:43 PM

Bodyslammin' Sailormoon
584 posts

QUOTE(duke_hunt @ Apr 12 2017, 04:33 PM)
wah, dani dicodes and vgod extreme as starter kit, and SM kayfun 5..
come on bro, some of us may have deep fat pockets, most of us dont...

as for me, i'm happy with my free evic vtc mini from ecf giveaway + uwell crown mini with rba and my newly purchased pico squeeze + o-atty dripper with bf pin installed..

the tank for fruity vapes while the squonker for creamy dessert vapes..

happy days..
My idea is just for one of the best from the start, else u will end up buying more and more mods later on = same or more cost.
MatShadow
post Apr 12 2017, 07:04 PM

On my way
507 posts

Imho, another option for those wanting to get a gud performance (flavor & clouds) is tis Ijoy Exo rta tank.
+ 2 rta decks included.
+ 2 diff tank capacity interchangeable 2ml / 6ml
+ solid juice control
+ superb wicking
+ flavor
Attached Image

My advice is to get the silver version coz there were few reported cases that the black got ohm jumping mcm beruk kena cili. I can confirm tis coz my black was like that until I found a fix which not easily done. Now that Exo is my fav tank - rocking single coil 0.5Ω - 316l, 3.5mm/26g.

Eiraku
post Apr 12 2017, 07:18 PM

Geeking since 1985!
7,037 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 12 2017, 06:43 PM)
My idea is just for one of the best from the start, else u will end up buying more and more mods later on = same or more cost.
While that is a valid point, like every other hobby, there might be lessons to be gained from advancing a step at a time. Especially with something as complicated as Vaping.

The journey is probably just as (or maybe even more) important as the end result, simply as a Vaper needs the experience gained to define the kind of Vaper he is anyway. I mean, if everyone vapes the same, we should all be walking around with Provaris and Kayfuns in hand by now.

That said, I don't condone starting out blindly either - at least mod wise.

Personally I say get a Joyetech-chipped mod... ANY of them, they perform about the same both in TC and Wattage (that is, decently) and use the hell out of that to start with.

If your JT mod grows insufficient, and you want more "tinkering"/customization (and installing ArticWolf isn't scratching your itch any more)... get a mass market (not Boutique yer) DNA device.

If you still need to go up, then MAYBE get a Dicodes/Procyon/Whatever Boutique Stabwood DNA that Catches Your Fancy... but at this point you should already understand that past a mass market DNA device, you mostly only get diminishing returns, performance wise.

As for the costs incurred doing things this way, well, you don't expect to learn more and advance as a Vaper for free, don't you? Think of it as tuition costs, which shouldn't be CRAZY MAHALZ anyway if you keep yourself rational and only get stuff you really need along the way.

It'll be less cheap than a one shot buy of the best out there, but if you're gonna vape for any long amount of time, the "best" is not really gonna stay on top for that long either and it's gonna be outclassed by something or another within a year or two anyway.

So yeah.

However, YMMV. Horses for courses people, my opinion is of course just that and doesn't necessarily apply to all lol.

This post has been edited by Eiraku: Apr 12 2017, 07:38 PM
ekudz
post Apr 12 2017, 07:31 PM

Vaper Enthusiast
736 posts

2nd page woot woot
MatShadow
post Apr 12 2017, 07:43 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(Eiraku @ Apr 12 2017, 07:18 PM)
While that is a valid point, like every other hobby, there might be lessons to be gained from advancing a step at a time. Especially with something as complicated as Vaping.

The journey is probably just as (or maybe even more) important as the end result, simply as a Vaper needs the experience gained to define the kind of Vaper he is anyway. I mean, if everyone vapes the same, we should all be walking around with Provaris and Kayfuns in hand by now.

That said, I don't condone starting out blindly either - at least mod wise.

Personally I say get a Joyetech-chipped mod... ANY of them, they perform about the same both in TC and Wattage (that is, decently) and use the hell out of that to start with.

If your JT mod grows insufficient, and you want more "tinkering"/customization (and installing ArticWolf isn't scratching your itch any more)... get a mass market (not Boutique yer) DNA device.

If you still need to go up, then MAYBE get a Dicodes/Procyon/Whatever Boutique Stabwood DNA that Catches Your Fancy... but at this point you should already understand that past a mass market DNA device, you mostly only get diminishing returns, performance wise.

As for the costs incurred doing things this way, well, you don't expect to learn more and advance as a Vaper for free, don't you? Think of it as tuition costs, which shouldn't be CRAZY MAHALZ anyway if you keep yourself rational and only get stuff you really need along the way.

It'll be less cheap than a one shot buy of the best out there, but if you're gonna vape for any long amount of time, the "best" is not really gonna stay on top for that long either and it's gonna be outclassed by something or another within a year or two anyway.

So yeah.

However, YMMV. Horses for courses people, my opinion is of course just that and doesn't necessarily apply to all lol.
Kesian Yihi... X selit pon dlm ur list.

kayent
post Apr 12 2017, 08:01 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Missing a dripper. Get a rda. Or an rdta. Throw in a low build, not too low just maybe 0.14-0.2. Use a good batt and put it on ur mech. Drip Taste of Gods or Holy grail. Try it and see. Illusions are great on drippers, as recommended by the guys directly frm the company when they came down quite sometime ago. Imo certain juices, especially higher vg ones taste better on drippers

Edit: I think currently also trending flavor drippers. Those short stubby ones Ie, Hadaly, narda, armor etc. Worth a shot and further investments into your 'arsenal'. But all depend on ur coiling n wicking at the end of the day tbh

This post has been edited by kayent: Apr 12 2017, 08:10 PM
babykon101
post Apr 12 2017, 08:10 PM

Bodyslammin' Sailormoon
584 posts

QUOTE(kayent @ Apr 12 2017, 08:01 PM)

Missing a dripper. Get a rda. Or an rdta. Throw in a low build,  not too low just maybe 0.14-0.2. Use a good batt and put it on ur mech. Drip Taste of Gods or Holy grail. Try it and see. Illusions are great on drippers, as recommended by the guys directly frm the company when they came down quite sometime ago. Imo certain juices, especially higher vg ones taste better on drippers.
Good point. Only tried dripper in shops when trying flavour and the Flavours really taste great. The reason I'm resisting trying dripper coz I have no idea how to estimate if the wick should be refilled or not. Just started out vaping two months ago sweat.gif

137 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.98    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:44 PM