post Feb 19 2017, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Potty trained di!
ntw
post Feb 19 2017, 11:26 PM

One Each At A Time
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(pandera999 @ Feb 19 2017, 09:11 PM)

dat ass!!! hhnnggghhh!!!
pandera999
post Feb 19 2017, 11:53 PM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(ntw @ Feb 19 2017, 11:26 PM)
dat ass!!! hhnnggghhh!!!
bloody fat... hahahahaha... but she is active
jfarm86
post Feb 20 2017, 11:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(pandera999 @ Feb 19 2017, 09:11 PM)

so chubby thumbup.gif

btw, where you buy that litter box?

This post has been edited by jfarm86: Feb 20 2017, 12:18 PM
meiteoh
post Feb 20 2017, 01:22 PM

Getting Started

Yeahloh...so chubby. Mine still very lean (around 65gms) with his big set. XD

This post has been edited by meiteoh: Feb 20 2017, 01:24 PM
pandera999
post Feb 20 2017, 04:03 PM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(jfarm86 @ Feb 20 2017, 11:31 AM)
so chubby  thumbup.gif

btw, where you buy that litter box?
not mine. laugh.gif its one of my friend... meet her couples of time.. she is very good hamster breeder in korea... staying in Daegu. that is her hamster.. laugh.gif she buy it online
pandera999
post Feb 20 2017, 04:28 PM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(meiteoh @ Feb 20 2017, 01:22 PM)
Yeahloh...so chubby. Mine still very lean (around 65gms) with his big set. XD
male 1 rarely fat.. lol.. except female.... ez get fat laugh.gif
ntw
post Feb 21 2017, 11:41 PM

One Each At A Time

my hamster feed finished already and i haven't buy new ones so i fed my robos with rolled oats. they love it so much, they keep stuffing everything into their mouth until they look like chipmunks shocking.gif
pandera999
post Feb 22 2017, 10:09 AM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(ntw @ Feb 21 2017, 11:41 PM)
my hamster feed finished already and i haven't buy new ones so i fed my robos with rolled oats. they love it so much, they keep stuffing everything into their mouth until they look like chipmunks  shocking.gif
user posted image

laugh.gif laugh.gif

meanwhile mine was doing this all night sleep.gif

user posted image
meiteoh
post Feb 22 2017, 11:01 PM

Getting Started

laugh.gif Mine cannot climb di coz can't reach. Heheheh.

Bought him new food today...not too bad. Quite likes it - expensive taste. smile.gif

This post has been edited by meiteoh: Feb 22 2017, 11:01 PM
meiteoh
post Feb 23 2017, 03:00 PM

Getting Started

Eh, anyone got tips for getting rid of ants? I heard baby powder is good.

My house is notorious for ants and they come calling within 1 day. Would vaseline or double sided tape work?
jfarm86
post Feb 24 2017, 09:50 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(meiteoh @ Feb 23 2017, 03:00 PM)
Eh, anyone got tips for getting rid of ants? I heard baby powder is good.

My house is notorious for ants and they come calling within 1 day. Would vaseline or double sided tape work?
You need to find the root where did the ants come from, otherwise they will keep on coming and coming like nv ending.
Other than to prevent them from coming to your house if they're from outside, you need to clean the trail as well.

I don't think double sided tape will work, vaseline can try
Shanana31
post Feb 27 2017, 01:03 AM

Group: Newbie

Any Chinese hamsters up for adoption?

pandera999
post Feb 27 2017, 11:24 AM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(Shanana31 @ Feb 27 2017, 01:03 AM)
Any Chinese hamsters up for adoption?
this is hardly to look for.. rarely find it sad.gif
cberry
post Feb 27 2017, 11:47 AM

QUOTE(meiteoh @ Feb 18 2017, 11:51 AM)
Die...went to Petsmore and saw the cutest mottled Syrian hamster. Came up to me with these big eyes...adui.
We went to 2 Petsmore branches looking to purchase Syrian hamsters. One in Bandar Mahkota Cheras, another one in Taman Connaught. Eventually, we blacklisted Petsmore.

We went to the one in Bandar Mahkota Cheras first. Asked their staff how old their Syrian Hamsters were, also other hamster product related questions, they simply answered us "DON'T KNOW!". Just lack of knowledge and not professional.

We bought our Syrian Hamsters from the branch in Taman Connaught. When we were there, we saw two Sapphire Dwarves fighting and one of them was bleeding badly ON THE HEAD. Yes, a BLOODY HEAD. And then we saw a Robo drowned in their water container. They just left them there. When the staff approached us, I told them what I saw and he said: "Yeah, they fight for food, sometimes." Apparently, Petsmore only keeps their pets for the sake of selling. They don't take good care and manage their pets. Their hamsters were not given proper equipment such as a house, wheel etc... The Syrian Hamsters that we bought are too old to be trained for anything. When we brought them home, we gave them a house, wheel, bath sand etc... But they don't use any of them.

So, I will not ever recommend anyone going to Petsmore!
pandera999
post Feb 27 2017, 02:30 PM

~난 당신이 영원히 팬더 사랑,유 후이 팅~

QUOTE(cberry @ Feb 27 2017, 11:47 AM)
We went to 2 Petsmore branches looking to purchase Syrian hamsters. One in Bandar Mahkota Cheras, another one in Taman Connaught. Eventually, we blacklisted Petsmore.

We went to the one in Bandar Mahkota Cheras first. Asked their staff how old their Syrian Hamsters were, also other hamster product related questions, they simply answered us "DON'T KNOW!". Just lack of knowledge and not professional.

We bought our Syrian Hamsters from the branch in Taman Connaught. When we were there, we saw two Sapphire Dwarves fighting and one of them was bleeding badly ON THE HEAD. Yes, a BLOODY HEAD. And then we saw a Robo drowned in their water container. They just left them there. When the staff approached us, I told them what I saw and he said: "Yeah, they fight for food, sometimes." Apparently, Petsmore only keeps their pets for the sake of selling. They don't take good care and manage their pets. Their hamsters were not given proper equipment such as a house, wheel etc... The Syrian Hamsters that we bought are too old to be trained for anything. When we brought them home, we gave them a house, wheel, bath sand etc... But they don't use any of them.

thats terrible esp "saw a Robo drowned in their water container." cry.gif so pity... i wonder if can report on this kind of thing or not sweat.gif pretty sad to see
EternalC
post Feb 27 2017, 02:38 PM

Take what you can, give nothing back

QUOTE(cberry @ Feb 27 2017, 11:47 AM)

wow hamster commit suicide

terrible shakehead.gif

tips: buy younger hamster
jfarm86
post Feb 27 2017, 05:56 PM

Getting Started

I recommended you to go for pet lover centre or pet wonderland. at least their staff very knowledgeable and able to advise us how to care for our pet.

As for equipment, sometime I found pet wonderland cheaper if compare with other. Even the 1U's Petsmore is the same situation as you describe, sometime feel sorry for those little.. cry.gif

Btw, Tesco Ampang are having 80L Bin for RM49.90. For those who plan for a bigger Bin Cage for your hamster

This post has been edited by jfarm86: Feb 27 2017, 08:21 PM
meiteoh
post Feb 27 2017, 08:32 PM

Getting Started

Ohmy...definitely noted on the review. I actually find Pets Lover to be good - the one at IPC housed its Syrian individually.

20 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0944sec    6.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 11:28 AM