Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maxis VoLTE, When will maxis having this features?

views

NagaK
post Today, 12:39 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(jetwash @ Oct 30 2020, 02:54 AM)
That figures. I'm only paying Maxis RM 38 a month 🙄
If
I’m paying only Rm48

This post has been edited by NagaK: Today, 01:32 PM
shaktiv8
post Today, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(NagaK @ Oct 30 2020, 12:39 PM)
I’m paying only Rm48 but still I pay  RM1500+ since they combined all plan prices and fibre connection under one account 🤦🏻
you're the same guy i saw on twitter complaining weii, they already said just wait until november 3rd la, if still doesnt work then complain to them
NagaK
post Today, 01:25 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(shaktiv8 @ Oct 30 2020, 12:56 PM)
you're the same guy i saw on twitter complaining weii, they already said just wait until november 3rd la, if still doesnt work then complain to them
Bruh they never said that I should wait until November 3 instead of that their staffs giving me silly reasons like ( i never known about VoLTE) I used VoLTE with Digi many years for now smile.gif
If he/ she said that I need wait November 3 means I won’t complain then bro. FAQ stated like that but why maxis staffs can’t have proper answer? I really don’t know what their Managements are teaching them!!!

user posted image

This post has been edited by NagaK: Today, 01:28 PM
shaktiv8
post Today, 01:41 PM

Getting Started
189 posts

QUOTE(NagaK @ Oct 30 2020, 01:25 PM)
Bruh they never said that I should wait until November 3 instead of that their staffs giving me silly reasons like ( i never known about VoLTE) I used VoLTE with Digi many years for now smile.gif
If he/ she said that I need wait November 3 means I won’t complain then bro. FAQ stated like that but why maxis staffs can’t have proper answer? I really don’t know what their Managements are teaching them!!!

user posted image
understandable. the staff didn't know what was happening at the start, but they have updated their page. ill send u the link

https://www.maxis.com.my/support/network/mo...an-enjoy-volte/

19 Pages « < 17 18 19Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th October 2020 - 03:06 PM