Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MPSJ CCC

CSin
post Jan 16 2017, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Dec 26 2016, 05:43 PM)
Mine was RM3.5k all in including CCC (RM1.5k). Your fee is reasonable.
Your neighbors are just ringgit wise and dollar foolish, tidak apa attitude and ill informed. They will regret it later when they need that piece of paper for whatever reasons in the future.  Nowadays, systems and procedures can not cincai cincai like the old days, even if things can gaotim also, they would have to fork out more money than what they would have paying now.

Btw, did you inform them there is a whitening offers by MPSJ right now ?
aeiou228,

ur hse renovation involved any concrete slab? or just lower floor renovation only?
aeiou228
post Jan 16 2017, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(CSin @ Jan 16 2017, 10:59 AM)
aeiou228,

ur hse renovation involved any concrete slab? or just lower floor renovation only?
Widen car porch and extended kitchen. Upper floor just renovate the bath rooms
alchmiya
post Jan 17 2017, 02:12 PM

Getting Started

Guys, what will happen if I purchase a house in MPSJ's area? The house got no CCC by the previous owner and what can I do about that?
shadow_walker
post Jan 18 2017, 09:29 AM

Regular

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Dec 27 2016, 09:34 AM)
OK. agreed with you.
Kao tim this time then forever no need to worry.
CCC= Certificate of Compliance and Completion...Borang F signed by the architect

basically saying that he took responsibility for the design & construction of the said portion in perpetuity (forever)

so he is liable if any mishap happens..thats why MPSJ wants it (so they dont get blamed if mishap happen to illegal reno) insurance company oso will not cover if anything happen to building without ccc. so yeah for peace of mind better just settle it.

shadow_walker
post Jan 18 2017, 09:34 AM

Regular

QUOTE(alchmiya @ Jan 17 2017, 02:12 PM)
Guys, what will happen if I purchase a house in MPSJ's area? The house got no CCC by the previous owner and what can I do about that?
better u insist on it...its either CF (pre-2007) and CCC(post 2007). if dont have both than its like your building is illegal and built not follow to the building by laws.

ask the owner to provide it or u minus from the purchase price (let say 10-20k) from the sale price for your piece of mind.

getting CCC means a professional architect confirming the building is safe and fit for purpose and fulfill all requirement (local council, BOMBA etc)
aeiou228
post Jan 18 2017, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alchmiya @ Jan 17 2017, 02:12 PM)
1) You need to ask your lending bank whether they are ok without the CCC.
2) If the bank accept the old CF (the original ones from developer) it might affect the bank's valuation report and margin of finance.
3) negotiate with the seller to discount RM10k for you to re apply the CCC.
4) you have to bear the risk of MPSJ may not approve your new house plan application and you need to re-do certain parts of the renovation in order to comply with MPSJ's buildings rules and regulations.

alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Jan 18 2017, 09:34 AM)
better u insist on it...its either CF (pre-2007) and CCC(post 2007). if dont have both than its like your building is illegal and built not follow to the building by laws.

ask the owner to provide it or u minus from the purchase price (let say 10-20k) from the sale price for your piece of mind.

getting CCC means a professional architect confirming the building is safe and fit for purpose and fulfill all requirement (local council, BOMBA etc)
Say I really manage to nego down the price because the house doesn't come with CCC, do you know what should I do to legalise it subsequently?
alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Jan 18 2017, 10:10 AM)
2) If the bank accept the old CF (the original ones from developer) it might affect the bank's valuation report and margin of finance.
4) you have to bear the risk of MPSJ may not approve your new house plan application and you need to re-do certain parts of the renovation in order to comply with MPSJ's buildings rules and regulations.
To reapply CCC, I just need to go to some MPSJ approved architect?
shadow_walker
post Jan 18 2017, 10:17 AM

Regular

QUOTE(alchmiya @ Jan 18 2017, 10:11 AM)
Say I really manage to nego down the price because the house doesn't come with CCC, do you know what should I do to legalise it subsequently?
the extra money u save from the discount u got then u can approach an architecture firm to settle the CCC for u. the principal will then sign the CCC form and send to MPSJ, LAM, U (CLIENT) and the archi firm. so altogether 4 copy of CCC. before sign of course the firm need to do proper documentation lor.
aeiou228
post Jan 18 2017, 10:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(alchmiya @ Jan 18 2017, 10:14 AM)
To reapply CCC, I just need to go to some MPSJ approved architect?
Yes. But hurry up. Whitening exercise ending next month.
You can ask the seller to do it now before the dateline, so that he doesn't have to compensate you.
alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Jan 18 2017, 10:17 AM)
the extra money u save from the discount u got then u can approach an architecture firm to settle the CCC for u. the principal will then sign the CCC form and send to MPSJ, LAM, U (CLIENT) and the archi firm. so altogether 4 copy of CCC. before sign of course the firm need to do proper documentation lor.
QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Jan 18 2017, 10:18 AM)
Yes. But hurry up. Whitening exercise ending next month.
You can ask the seller to do it now before the dateline, so that he doesn't have to compensate you.
Thanks guys for the advice. At least now I know what are my options.
Gnee_47
post Jan 24 2017, 09:27 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Jan 18 2017, 10:10 AM)
Guys,
How about if my front upper portion of house, the balcony does not compliant with 20 feet distance?
monchi
post Mar 7 2017, 11:52 AM

Hi, Anyone can recommend me any good Panel architect for MPSJ? i would like to get their service for the illegal extension application submission as now MPSJ extend until August 2017. thanks
aeiou228
post Mar 7 2017, 12:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Gnee_47 @ Jan 24 2017, 09:27 PM)
Guys,
How about if my front upper portion of house, the balcony does not compliant with 20 feet distance?
If you renovated the upper portion before, better get it legitimized with proper CCC.

QUOTE(monchi @ Mar 7 2017, 11:52 AM)
Hi, Anyone can recommend me any good Panel architect for MPSJ? i would like to get their service for the illegal extension application submission as now MPSJ extend until August 2017. thanks
You can get the latest list of panel architects from MPSJ. Then call them to get the best quotation.
monchi
post Mar 7 2017, 12:22 PM

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Mar 7 2017, 12:03 PM)
If you renovated the upper portion before, better get it legitimized with proper CCC.
You can get the latest list of panel architects from MPSJ. Then call them to get the best quotation.
Thanks aeiou228 will try it out. Just wonder anyone appoint any panel archictect for MPSJ before and they provide good service.
halfDi
post Mar 29 2017, 12:04 PM

Hi, i am doing plan preparation, submission untill get plan & permit approval. After done all this, i will submit ccc application. Wassap me hafdi 016-3553020. Tq

#plan approval and ccc (certificate of completion & compliance) need same architect/building draughtmen. U cannot use architect 'A' to sign building plan and using the architect 'B'( maybe more chepeast) to acknowledge CCC@ addtional cf (renovation)
freshie80
post Mar 29 2017, 10:14 PM

Getting Started

Anyone have experience in the standards rm50 extension plan back in 2009.. I have completed my renovation but failed to contact MPSJ for certification.. scared get penalty and have to redraw whole extension drawing again.. anyone have experience what should I do to get the extension legalized

This post has been edited by freshie80: Mar 29 2017, 10:14 PM
HeartRoxas
post Mar 31 2017, 11:12 AM

aka Xyreon

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Mar 7 2017, 12:03 PM)
You seem to be very well-informed so I'll try my luck here.

If I need to only change a wall design, but without any extension, is there any kind of plans drawing or approvals needed?

The renovation will definitely change what it looks like from the SNP architect drawing, but no extensions whatsoever, just change the "design" of the wall, patching up some big grills into windows.
weikee
post Mar 31 2017, 11:19 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(HeartRoxas @ Mar 31 2017, 11:12 AM)
You seem to be very well-informed so I'll try my luck here.

If I need to only change a wall design, but without any extension, is there any kind of plans drawing or approvals needed?

The renovation will definitely change what it looks like from the SNP architect drawing, but no extensions whatsoever, just change the "design" of the wall, patching up some big grills into windows.
You need a drawing plan. That what i am doing now. I am literally redoing the drawing.
HeartRoxas
post Mar 31 2017, 11:37 AM

aka Xyreon

QUOTE(weikee @ Mar 31 2017, 11:19 AM)
You need a drawing plan. That what i am doing now. I am literally redoing the drawing.
Then is there any CCC or approvals needed? How much generally drawing cost if it's only one face of the house (the back)?

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0851sec    3.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th October 2018 - 06:21 PM