Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MPSJ CCC

views

HeartRoxas
post Mar 31 2017, 11:12 AM

aka Xyreon
1,258 posts

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Mar 7 2017, 12:03 PM)
If you renovated the upper portion before, better get it legitimized with proper CCC.
You can get the latest list of panel architects from MPSJ. Then call them to get the best quotation.
You seem to be very well-informed so I'll try my luck here.

If I need to only change a wall design, but without any extension, is there any kind of plans drawing or approvals needed?

The renovation will definitely change what it looks like from the SNP architect drawing, but no extensions whatsoever, just change the "design" of the wall, patching up some big grills into windows.
HeartRoxas
post Mar 31 2017, 11:37 AM

aka Xyreon
1,258 posts

QUOTE(weikee @ Mar 31 2017, 11:19 AM)
You need a drawing plan. That what i am doing now. I am literally redoing the drawing.
Then is there any CCC or approvals needed? How much generally drawing cost if it's only one face of the house (the back)?
HeartRoxas
post Mar 31 2017, 01:27 PM

aka Xyreon
1,258 posts

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Mar 31 2017, 12:11 PM)
Whatever invole structural reconstruction, you need to get a new ccc. I can't read your mind about how you going to change the wall design. Better you sketch a before and after plan here.
Another thing to consider is the cost of new ccc is not must different for minor or major renovation. You might as well submit a more comprehensive drawing plan and do a major renovation once and for all.  Just don't end up with your cost of ccc is 50% of the cost of a minor renovation.
Got it, thanks. Problem is I don't plan on doing any major structural renovation except for just that change in the back wall. So definitely the ccc will still be too much for me no matter how i see it. Since internally nothing is going to change as well except furnishing.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0188sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:42 AM