Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MPSJ CCC

views

alchmiya
post Jan 17 2017, 02:12 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

Guys, what will happen if I purchase a house in MPSJ's area? The house got no CCC by the previous owner and what can I do about that?
alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:11 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Jan 18 2017, 09:34 AM)
better u insist on it...its either CF (pre-2007) and CCC(post 2007). if dont have both than its like your building is illegal and built not follow to the building by laws.

ask the owner to provide it or u minus from the purchase price (let say 10-20k) from the sale price for your piece of mind.

getting CCC means a professional architect confirming the building is safe and fit for purpose and fulfill all requirement (local council, BOMBA etc)
Say I really manage to nego down the price because the house doesn't come with CCC, do you know what should I do to legalise it subsequently?
alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:14 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Jan 18 2017, 10:10 AM)
1) You need to ask your lending bank whether they are ok without the CCC.
2) If the bank accept the old CF (the original ones from developer) it might affect the bank's valuation report and margin of finance.
3) negotiate with the seller to discount RM10k for you to re apply the CCC.
4) you have to bear the risk of MPSJ may not approve your new house plan application and you need to re-do certain parts of the renovation in order to comply with MPSJ's buildings rules and regulations.
To reapply CCC, I just need to go to some MPSJ approved architect?
alchmiya
post Jan 18 2017, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(shadow_walker @ Jan 18 2017, 10:17 AM)
the extra money u save from the discount u got then u can approach an architecture firm to settle the CCC for u. the principal will then sign the CCC form and send to MPSJ, LAM, U (CLIENT) and the archi firm. so altogether 4 copy of CCC. before sign of course the firm need to do proper documentation lor.
QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Jan 18 2017, 10:18 AM)
Yes. But hurry up. Whitening exercise ending next month.
You can ask the seller to do it now before the dateline, so that he doesn't have to compensate you.
Thanks guys for the advice. At least now I know what are my options.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:43 AM