Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MPSJ CCC

blekzz9
post Oct 14 2016, 12:21 PM, updated 2y ago

Group: Junior Member

Hi all sifu sifu,

I just receive a letter from an architect company that do my drawing for my house kitchen extension,but this letter come after 6 years and ask me to apply for CCC from Mpsj. Should I apply or should I ignore them,they charge around 2-4k for that. And they did say Mpsj will issue summon if I dont have the CCC certificate.

Any Sifus here can give some advise?thx u in advance
aeiou228
post Oct 14 2016, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(blekzz9 @ Oct 14 2016, 12:21 PM)
Hi all sifu sifu,

I just receive a letter from an architect company that do my drawing for my house kitchen extension,but this letter come after 6 years and ask me to apply for CCC from Mpsj. Should I apply or should I ignore them,they charge around 2-4k for that. And they did say Mpsj will issue summon if I dont have the CCC certificate.

Any Sifus here can give some advise?thx u in advance
MPSJ is currently offering illegal extension whitening application.
Your architect is professional and kind enough to inform you about the offer and this could be the golden opportunity to legalise your illegal extension.

If you ignore this rare opportunity, silap haribulan if your are caught having illegal extension, you will need to pay a hefty fine and redo the extension back to its original plan.

Pay 2k to 4K now or pay tens of thousands later, the money is yours.
rivers
post Oct 14 2016, 06:08 PM

I got the MPSJ letter also. Anyone got good contact for an architect?
blekzz9
post Oct 14 2016, 11:57 PM

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Oct 14 2016, 05:13 PM)
MPSJ is currently offering illegal extension whitening application.
Your architect is professional and kind enough to inform you about the offer and this could be the golden opportunity to legalise your illegal extension.

If you ignore this rare opportunity, silap haribulan if your are caught having illegal extension, you will need to pay a hefty fine and redo the extension back to its original plan.

Pay 2k to 4K now or pay tens of thousands later, the money is yours.
Thx u for the info,my extension follow the actual drawing by the architect,means to be safe,I still need to apply for the CCC cert right?
aeiou228
post Oct 15 2016, 12:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(blekzz9 @ Oct 14 2016, 11:57 PM)
Thx u for the info,my extension follow the actual drawing by the architect,means to be safe,I still need to apply for the CCC cert right?
Yes, just pay the fee and the CCC is issued by your architect, not MPSJ.
Whitening programme is going to end in Feb 2017. So hurry up.
sovietmah
post Nov 24 2016, 03:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

what is CCC?

I did ask my renovator to apply from MPSJ, paid bout 2-3K that time.
And i got architect plan that certified by architect guy and MPSJ cop.
and i got the laminated MPSJ approval as well written my address and my names etc.

IS that ccc?
concretemad
post Dec 13 2016, 08:41 PM

http://www.acem.com.my/index.php?option=co...&id=50&Itemid=1

Those have intention to apply for CCC should have requested their consultants to include whatever remuneration required for the process in their fee. However, many owners have no intention to do so mainly due to constructing not to approval obtained.

So unfair to come up with a bill to owner's surprise after completion.
sovietmah
post Dec 17 2016, 06:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

I contacted my Architect. they said impossible to get the CCC because it required approval from MPSJ too.
aeiou228
post Dec 17 2016, 10:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Nov 24 2016, 03:01 PM)
what is CCC?

and i got the laminated MPSJ approval as well written my address and my names etc.

IS that ccc?
Previously known as CF, certificate of fitness.
The approval is for the architect plan and the permission to carry out the renovation, upon completion, your architect have to issue you the CCC aka CF (additional fee)

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Dec 17 2016, 06:01 PM)
I contacted my Architect. they said impossible to get the CCC because it required approval from MPSJ too.
Now got whitening program, please insist that you want CCC. Pay the architect for CCC.
Without CCC after renovation, the bank would not take the added value of the renovation into consideration in its official value accessment. It might affect the loan margin of your future house buyer.

sovietmah
post Dec 25 2016, 04:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Dec 17 2016, 10:51 PM)
Previously known as CF, certificate of fitness.
The approval is for the architect plan and the permission to carry out the renovation, upon completion, your architect have to issue you the CCC aka CF (additional fee)
Now got whitening program, please insist that you want CCC. Pay the architect for CCC.
Without CCC after renovation, the bank would not take the added value of the renovation into consideration in its official value accessment. It might affect the loan margin of your future house buyer.
Ok my architect come to my house and review the renovation based on the architect plan.
and has 5-10% didnt follow the architect plan and he don't want to give me the CCC sijil damn.
He offer me RM3.3K to redraw the architect plan again and include the RM500 summon.

I feel something fishy there.

Please advice.
aeiou228
post Dec 25 2016, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Dec 25 2016, 04:17 PM)
Ok my architect come to my house and review the renovation based on the architect plan.
and has 5-10% didnt follow the architect plan and he don't want to give me the CCC sijil damn.
He offer me RM3.3K to redraw the architect plan again and include the RM500 summon.

I feel something fishy there.

Please advice.
Because of the 10% deviation from the MPSJ approved plan, you have no choice but to resubmit the actual plan and get it approved again by MPSJ. RM3.3k inclusive of CCC ? Still "worth" to pay if you were to compare to future consequences of not having the ccc.
Hurry up, the MPSJ whitening offers ending soon.
How much you paid for your first approved plan?
concretemad
post Dec 25 2016, 05:36 PM

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Nov 24 2016, 03:01 PM)
what is CCC?

IS that ccc?
Bit odd for the pindaan to be more expensive than the first submission as it is a lot of works to put up the first set of base drawings. Of course, assuming the architect drawn from scratch.

This post has been edited by concretemad: Dec 25 2016, 05:37 PM
aeiou228
post Dec 25 2016, 05:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(concretemad @ Dec 25 2016, 05:36 PM)
Bit odd for the pindaan to be more expensive than the first submission as it is a lot of works to put up the first set of base drawings. Of course, assuming the architect drawn from scratch.
Maybe inclusive of CCC fee. If yes, the fee still ok. Wait for sovietmah to confirm it.
sovietmah
post Dec 25 2016, 06:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Dec 25 2016, 05:32 PM)
Because of the 10% deviation from the MPSJ approved plan, you have no choice but to resubmit the actual plan and get it approved again by MPSJ. RM3.3k inclusive of CCC ? Still "worth" to pay if you were to compare to future consequences of not having the ccc.
Hurry up, the MPSJ whitening offers ending soon.
How much you paid for your first approved plan?
RM2.5K 3-4 years ago
sovietmah
post Dec 25 2016, 06:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Dec 25 2016, 05:41 PM)
Maybe inclusive of CCC fee. If yes, the fee still ok. Wait for sovietmah to confirm it.
yes. include the rm500 summon and ccc.
means confirm will get tio ccc.

maybe i should pay after i obtain ccc haha.. if not later say draw wrong lagi.. wtf.
sovietmah
post Dec 26 2016, 04:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Ok,some update.
my architect SMS me, quote me RM3K (include redraw or readjustment for the plan, RM500 summon, RM500 CCC).
Will pay by phase.

Seriously, i asked my neighbours, none of them got CCC (but they have MPSJ approval).
concretemad
post Dec 26 2016, 05:29 PM

Yup. Many renovations of private residential has none CCC.

Did you check with him, why after 6yrs only, he wrote to you to advise you in obtaining it? Is all this initiated by the council?
aeiou228
post Dec 26 2016, 05:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sovietmah @ Dec 26 2016, 04:13 PM)
Ok,some update.
my architect SMS me, quote me RM3K (include redraw or readjustment for the plan, RM500 summon, RM500 CCC).
Will pay by phase.

Seriously, i asked my neighbours, none of them got CCC (but they have MPSJ approval).
Mine was RM3.5k all in including CCC (RM1.5k). Your fee is reasonable.
Your neighbors are just ringgit wise and dollar foolish, tidak apa attitude and ill informed. They will regret it later when they need that piece of paper for whatever reasons in the future. Nowadays, systems and procedures can not cincai cincai like the old days, even if things can gaotim also, they would have to fork out more money than what they would have paying now.

Btw, did you inform them there is a whitening offers by MPSJ right now ?
sovietmah
post Dec 27 2016, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(concretemad @ Dec 26 2016, 05:29 PM)
Yup. Many renovations of private residential has none CCC.

Did you check with him, why after 6yrs only, he wrote to you to advise you in obtaining it? Is all this initiated by the council?
MPSJ sent a paper to whole USJ area, and then written need to obtain CCC.
I contact the architect myself.

sovietmah
post Dec 27 2016, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(aeiou228 @ Dec 26 2016, 05:43 PM)
Mine was RM3.5k all in including CCC (RM1.5k). Your fee is reasonable.
Your neighbors are just ringgit wise and dollar foolish, tidak apa attitude and ill informed. They will regret it later when they need that piece of paper for whatever reasons in the future.  Nowadays, systems and procedures can not cincai cincai like the old days, even if things can gaotim also, they would have to fork out more money than what they would have paying now.

Btw, did you inform them there is a whitening offers by MPSJ right now ?
OK. agreed with you.
Kao tim this time then forever no need to worry.

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0846sec    4.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 11:30 PM