No need to thank me like that lar, pai seh man. It's small thing to copy and paste a link here.
It was actually www.n16mo.com. Then it went down for whatever reason i dunno. So i kept waiting for it and found it again. I think the tai lou there is unker foo. Got even something like bringing extractor and exhausts parts from taiwan just for sentra drivers here.
My dream plans for the sentra. Well.. it may never come true but still fun to think about it:
1. Carbon fibre hood, bootlid, gtwing spiler and engine cover
2. Supercharger with switch. no turbo, dun like farting sound.
3. Lightweight pulley and flywheel.
4. Port and polish, Pig ECU, optimum exhaust
5. remove the side mirrors and replace with tiny camera. Screen is inside.
6. OZ,Volk dark color lightweight rims
7. remove and replace with sports grill. Juz hate the original 1.
8. Pretty GF in the passenger seat.
So wat's your dreams for the humble sentra??
My unit has drums at the back. When i pull handbrake, it does't bite enough to get the ass to swing. But easier to do in rain,wet road lar. Do you guys with the rear discs have an easier time to do this?
Then is easy to acheive if you change the rear tyres to a botak tyres, sure drift like hell.