3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nissan Sentra CLub, LYN Sentra User

views

Mingson
post Jan 14 2007, 11:24 PM

Casual
344 posts

anyone know how to stop the sentra speed cut??? only the 160kmh no mood la...
i wanna try my sentra at high way run 220kmh drool.gif
Mingson
post Jan 17 2007, 08:25 PM

Casual
344 posts

I've tried... Changed sparkplugs to Denso Iridiums, Ultra plug cables (completely useless), Silver's E-Power voltage stabilizer (this is good), GC E68 Twin Power Intake System (was giving good FC in the beginning, now it's just crap)...

Other than that, I just started using one of the best performance oil lubricant available in the market, MOTUL... Can feel improvements in power and torque, engine runs a lot quieter too... But MOTUL is damn expensive... RM70+ for a 4-litre mineral grade 15W40...

Denso Iridium useless??? my car also changed Dense Iridium, but i can feel my car pick up more power flex.gif have you use wrong plug??? Denso Iridium for sentra 1.6cc is use "IK16"

This post has been edited by Mingson: Jan 17 2007, 08:35 PM
Mingson
post Jan 19 2007, 09:39 PM

Casual
344 posts

All Peoples Can share us what are you upgraded your Sentra and you also can upload the picture let us to see smile.gif i really want to see people upgrade the sentra to make it more powerful. i got a friend he call me go a work shop off the speed cut and make the sentra more powerful from pickup. this i need to test 1st if they really can do i will share your smile.gif
Mingson
post Jan 19 2007, 09:53 PM

Casual
344 posts

ehhh...change spark plug can increase acceleration one ahh...hmm...must try...how much is it for the whole set and how many spark plugs i need? i can install myself can i?

Not only change a Iridium plug can make the sentra more power smile.gif still got many things we donno.. so we need our friends to share us and teach us smile.gif
Mingson
post Jan 19 2007, 09:57 PM

Casual
344 posts

cut off the speed cutter will increase the pick up?

not sure

As i know u can go to TC Service center to cut ur speed cutter

Tan Chong they can't help to off the speed cut for people. i got to ask before, he say it already lock so need go other work shop to open back.
Mingson
post Jan 21 2007, 10:32 PM

Casual
344 posts

You're using "IK16"? The ones I'm using is "IK20"...� Oh dear, have I been using the wrong plugs?

Yes Sentra is use IK16 if Denso Iridium, Because sentra engine is using 5KR plug. You can try again get IK16 you will feel your car more power then before from pickup.

oh...
but i saw in some other forum, they can do it but need to pay also

I also got asked before, then after they say can't help me open back sad.gif

This post has been edited by Mingson: Jan 21 2007, 10:37 PM
Mingson
post Jan 23 2007, 10:42 PM

Casual
344 posts

Sentra 1.8 FC will better then 1.6 right? i'm driving 1.6SG can go 435km. how about 1.8???
Mingson
post Jan 24 2007, 09:33 PM

Casual
344 posts

You're driving a N16, izzit? I thought u're driving B14. In that case, maybe using IK16 on my B14 may not be suitable. My GA16DE is different from your QG16DE.

Sorry i'm driving N16, You can follow the map to get your plug.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Mingson: Jan 24 2007, 09:33 PM
Mingson
post Jan 28 2007, 06:41 PM

Casual
344 posts

how is the performance changing those normal spark plug provided by nissan to iridium power and iridium tough??

Get Iridium Power don't get Iridium Tough. Iridium Power Burn fuel more fast and more big power, Iridium Tough just only long life
Mingson
post Jan 29 2007, 06:58 AM

Casual
344 posts

then izit increase the FC

Iridium Power Plug not only like that, it also can make your car pickup more powerful then before but you don't get wrong plug.
Mingson
post Jan 30 2007, 09:18 PM

Casual
344 posts

Where can i get Hotshot header in KL??? I want the Hotshot Sentra Header only. if anyone know please give me the address or website thanks.

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by Mingson: Jan 30 2007, 11:15 PM
Mingson
post Feb 1 2007, 12:24 AM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(kaizer @ Jan 31 2007, 06:01 PM)
Hi! I'm a Sentra N16 FL1 owner.

That hotshot header isn't available anywhere in Malaysia. It's only available in the USA. There was a project to immitate the design as it gives the best power (7hp for a 1.8M (US Version) if I'm not mistaken) among all.

But sad to say the project failed miserably...
I finding a good sentra header because it really will make your sentra VTC work more powerful!! i already changed my sentra Header to 4-2-1 with all the piap change to same big like FronTier Paip. so now when my engine run over 4000RPM = [ VTC ON ] The VTC Open you will feel the car like got a Turbo Power make your car more powerful run!! the feel is better then FronTier Engine over 2000RPM Turbo On.

If You don't believe me, you can try at your Sentra. make sure your sentra is N16 or N16A and QG16DE or QG18DE Engine With VTC Technology. i'm trying is "QG16DE" 1.8 will more Power some one will try at 1.8 Sentra?
Mingson
post Feb 1 2007, 10:25 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(Vanquish @ Feb 1 2007, 09:44 AM)
You guys with N16 lucky ler, can play with VTC... My GA16DE only got cam-profiling... cry.gif I really wish I could change to a SR16VE (175BHP, baby!!), but it's way too expensive... sad.gif
Wow you rich la. me no money turn engine only play the cheap things sad.gif i change my car exhaust need use 3 month to complete it. My Dream is Turn SR16 Engine also drool.gif but i'm not SR16VE. i saw a Nissan engine at internet the name call SR16VVL_N1. This is 4line Engine with 1600CC but got 200HorsePower. Ha..... rolleyes.gif donno this engine use at my sentra and race with skyline donno i can win or not leh brows.gif

Added on February 1, 2007, 10:46 pm
QUOTE(kaizer @ Feb 1 2007, 04:55 PM)
Mine's a 1.6A, using 17" and I've had mine full exhaust system done up together with open pod (self made CAI). Together with Irridium plugs (dunno which model though), VS and ground cables. Not much of a difference, really. Maybe it's the heavy wheels, I don't know...

Frankly, I don't think VTC is that powerful when it engaged. Not much power can be gained with boltons for QG engines. I'm guessing the real power is in the internal works?
VTC is not open at pickup. VTC will start work at your engine run over 4000RPM.
i donnot you changed what brand at your header,center box and rear box. but i only know i changed my car exhaust at gear 1 and 2 RPM more easy to up. and VTC work more better then before!! i still remember my car without change exhaust the VTC work like + little power and some time cannot feel the VTC is working...ZZZzzz Many people say CVTC more power then VTC.. but this i donno la. At singapore Nissan Sunny already changed a new engine for sunny and the engine is CVTC Tec but in malaysia we still using the VTC cry.gif

Please go this website and click CVTC (Continuously Variable-valve Timing Control) you can see how work the CVTC Tec If VTC donno la.

This post has been edited by Mingson: Feb 1 2007, 10:48 PM
Mingson
post Feb 4 2007, 11:30 PM

Casual
344 posts

Hey Vanquish... how feel your sentra changed new spark plug?? have feel it more power then before???
Mingson
post Feb 5 2007, 07:51 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(Vanquish @ Feb 5 2007, 10:05 AM)
Sadly no... No changes in power delivery... I drove an Indon friend to LCCT yesterday afternoon so I have a chance to test out the new plugs... While on the highway, at certain RPM (around 2,800 to 3,000 rpm at 120+km/h), the engine choked and white smokes starting billowing out of the exhaust, I press on the pedal a bit more, then no more smokes, as I let it go back down to 2,800+ rpm, the engine starts to choke again and white smokes started billowing out again... sad.gif And white smokes would come out at 2,500 rpm as well... Lots of it, actually... cry.gif Funny thing is, normal driving (in speed less than 90km/h, there's no smoke at all...

I suspect something is wrong with the ULTRA plug cables... This morning, I changed back to the OEM cables to check if there's any similar problems, haven't notice anything yet though... Maybe after work I'll go on the LDP and check...
Are You sure you no get wrong Plug again? Denso Iridium IK16 use at my car nothing happen, engine no come out white smoke or black smoke. and drive at highway 6000RPM change gear also no problem and VTC Open also nothing happen. and it make my car more power then before. Sell Plug to you that people have give wrong plug to you?? please check again The Plug Box there is say IK16 or other. Your car is use "IK16 not IKH16" Remember this check baik baik.
Mingson
post Feb 8 2007, 07:04 AM

Casual
344 posts

I think his bro is using nomal Plug. not Iridium Plug tongue.gif
Mingson
post Feb 16 2007, 08:00 PM

Casual
344 posts

Gong Xi Fa Chai and Happy New Chinese Year Nissan/Nismo Sentra Fan!!! icon_rolleyes.gif
Hope You Have A Happy Driving Nissan/Nismo Sentra Balik Kampung biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mingson: Feb 19 2007, 11:48 AM
Mingson
post Feb 23 2007, 12:52 PM

Casual
344 posts

Hey anyone wanna sell or trade Sentra N16 Aerokit Rear Bonek? I'm driving new version nissan sentra but now i want to change old 1 model that aerokit. because for me i more like old 1 model that wing. that day at tan chong sevice center there got some one ask about the Wing, and he is Old 1 version change to new version that. i'm so unlucky that wanna find him to ask wanna trade or not but he already back. so anyone want old version change to new version wing please leave message here thank you.

Make sure your wing is Old version or New
Old Version N16 The Bonek Wing when you brake will got LED light.
New Version N16 It only th wing withut light.
Mingson
post Mar 4 2007, 06:58 AM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(kaizer @ Feb 25 2007, 03:45 PM)
Hi! I'm driving a FL1 with the slightly raised spoiler. Is that the one you're looking for? Wat colour is your ride? Might be interested if it's a direct swap...
Can you photo your sentra let me see?? make sure it is i want that wing. color nvm i can change.

This post has been edited by Mingson: Mar 4 2007, 08:44 PM
Mingson
post Mar 6 2007, 11:13 PM

Casual
344 posts

QUOTE(kaizer @ Mar 5 2007, 06:50 PM)
It's tis wan...

user posted image

and tis wan (the silver colored car)

user posted image
wow 2 car also is your? but my color don't have insite your picture. but it nvm i can cat again so now you want to change or sell?? i'm new model 1

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0435sec    0.74    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:00 PM