Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE HAMSTEAD @ DESA TUN RAZAK, The Benchmark of Ownership in KL (Investment)

LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 23 2017, 12:42 PM
Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Jsdreamz @ Mar 23 2017, 11:42 AM)
How come no news from the developer yet for the launching event?
The date is on 8th April 2017 right?? But until now no news on the launching event details yet. Also, what kind of documents needed?
Maybe because they haven't get the APDL (Advertising Permit & Developer's License)? Will share here if any further info received. Dear SAs please feel free to update as well.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2017, 01:48 PM
~tUPaI...~
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 23 2017, 12:42 PM)
Maybe because they haven't get the APDL (Advertising Permit & Developer's License)? Will share here if any further info received. Dear SAs please feel free to update as well.
I see got sales kit already. Can share here see see?
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 23 2017, 06:49 PM
Getting Started

Found a created online event for Hamstead launching:

Date: 8 April 2017
Time: 10am

Link: Hamstead Launch Event

unsure.gif

Tuesday's Front Page:

Attached Image

This post has been edited by LiNKInPaRk108: Mar 23 2017, 09:53 PM
+Quote Post
max_lee02
post Mar 24 2017, 02:39 PM
Group: New Member

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 23 2017, 08:09 AM)

Anyone able to verify the type of units? I was being informed only one type 947sqft.

[attachmentid=8629591]

according to the agent, Type A and Type A1 are same which is 947 sqft .. the different is the balcony location
user posted image

Others type A2, A3, A4 are only few units at facility floor (8 Floor)
user posted image
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 24 2017, 02:49 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(max_lee02 @ Mar 24 2017, 02:39 PM)
according to the agent, Type A and Type A1 are same which is 947 sqft .. the different is the balcony location
user posted image
Others type A2, A3, A4 are only few units at facility floor (8 Floor)
user posted image
Great info! Thanks for sharing.
Counting down to BBB mode!
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 24 2017, 11:45 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2017, 01:48 PM)
I see got sales kit already. Can share here see see?
Any genuine buyers seeking for the sales kit may PM me for it.
We as consumers should be well informed of all the latest available information and not being fooled around by SAs and their propagandas. We are buying a home, not illegal drugs.
I believe this forum is the best platform to share our knowledge instead of keyboard warrior sceptics. Buyers can judge by ourselves (shit pond, train tracks, industrial area, low cost area, heavy traffic area, HTC, cemetery etc.).

Now that that's cleared in the air, based on sales kit info obtained, I've overlay the potential layout of the place.

1. Total piece of land is somewhere near 4 acres or smaller. Hamstead is taking 1.87 acres of it.
2. Building layout is overlaid on Google Earth as close as possible to actual dimensions based on 9100x10900mm of individual units.
3. Buffer zone of 14.9m between buildings (Hamstead vs Rumawip) is shown as yellow box.
4. Remaining piece of land for Rumawip is kinda odd shape. Not sure how the layout's going to be. Based on previous projects, compound of normal & rumawip should be totally separated.

Attached Image

Additional Info:

1. Units are 16 per floor, from Level 8 to Level 37, total 479 units. Based on 16x30=480, perhaps 1 unit is for management office or other purpose?
2. Floor to floor height is 3.1m. If some genuine buyer here could sponsor a drone, we can snap pictures of future unit balcony view! Should help to determine which level u wanna purchase.

P.S. rookie first time home buyer here. Please don't flame rclxs0.gif
+Quote Post
accetera
post Mar 24 2017, 11:47 PM
Ambassador of Housing

The 1 unit could be space for break tank.
+Quote Post
SquareFt
post Mar 24 2017, 11:51 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 24 2017, 11:45 PM)
We as consumers should be well informed of all the latest available information and not being fooled around by SAs and their propagandas. We are buying a home, not illegal drugs.
I believe this forum is the best platform to share our knowledge instead of keyboard warrior sceptics. Buyers can judge by ourselves (shit pond, train tracks, industrial area, low cost area, heavy traffic area, HTC, cemetery etc.).

Now that that's cleared in the air, based on sales kit info obtained, I've overlay the potential layout of the place.

1. Total piece of land is somewhere near 4 acres or smaller. Hamstead is taking 1.87 acres of it.
2. Building layout is overlaid on Google Earth as close as possible to actual dimensions based on 9100x10900mm of individual units.
3. Buffer zone of 14.9m between buildings (Hamstead vs Rumawip) is shown as yellow box.
4. Remaining piece of land for Rumawip is kinda odd shape. Not sure how the layout's going to be. Based on previous projects, compound of normal & rumawip should be totally separated.

Attached Image

Additional Info:

1. Units are 16 per floor, from Level 8 to Level 37, total 479 units. Based on 16x30=480, perhaps 1 unit is for management office or other purpose?
2. Floor to floor height is 3.1m. If some genuine buyer here could sponsor a drone, we can snap pictures of future unit balcony view! Should help to determine which level u wanna purchase.

P.S. rookie first time home buyer here. Please don't flame  rclxs0.gif
16 unit per floor is rather high... how many lifts?
+Quote Post
AskarPerang
post Mar 25 2017, 12:33 AM
~tUPaI...~

Attached Image

Additional Info:

Awesome effort there. Better than the rest of the sales agent selling AK projects. Seriously.
But I'm confused able to fit in another block of rumahwip beside. rclxub.gif sweat.gif

QUOTE(SquareFt @ Mar 24 2017, 11:51 PM)
16 unit per floor is rather high... how many lifts?
Take a look back at the pics shared above. 5 lifts per floor.
+Quote Post
cliffekent
post Mar 25 2017, 05:44 PM

Attached Image

Additional Info:

Wow, this is the most detail info i ever see. I think should create one whatapps group for genuine buyer only. Between i had submitted my booking chq.
+Quote Post
cookieamos
post Mar 26 2017, 12:46 AM
Getting Started

Attached Image

Additional Info:

I believe its will be look like this, Green colour is Rumawip and Blue is Hamsted.

Attached Image

actually the concept allmost same like wangsamas + hamilton.

+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 26 2017, 12:57 AM
Getting Started

QUOTE(cookieamos @ Mar 26 2017, 12:46 AM)
I believe its will be look like this, Green colour is Rumawip and Blue is Hamsted.

Attached Image

actually the concept allmost same like wangsamas + hamilton.
That is highly possible. Upon re-reading the sales kit, i found that i have misinterpreted before this. It stated the distance between blocks is 19.4m (from building wall Block A unit to building wall Block B unit). Keyword here is UNIT. So my yellow buffer zone is definitely wrong and now it is possible to have the rumawip block parallel to the train tracks.

Does wangsamas share the same entrance as hamilton? They would need to have a separate road to enter rumawip if the compound is separated though.
+Quote Post
cookieamos
post Mar 26 2017, 01:59 AM
Getting Started

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 26 2017, 12:57 AM)
That is highly possible. Upon re-reading the sales kit, i found that i have misinterpreted before this. It stated the distance between blocks is 19.4m (from building wall Block A unit to building wall Block B unit). Keyword here is UNIT. So my yellow buffer zone is definitely wrong and now it is possible to have the rumawip block parallel to the train tracks.

Does wangsamas share the same entrance as hamilton? They would need to have a separate road to enter rumawip if the compound is separated though.
so far I dont have a clear picture yet regarding this sharing entrance,still reading about this.

but confirm is sharing for enter to building , but Exit is seperate, wangsamas cant acess to hamilton exit.

Feel free to drop by AK office at old klang road and u can see the model of wangsamas and Hamilton.

This post has been edited by cookieamos: Mar 26 2017, 02:00 AM
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 26 2017, 12:59 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 26 2017, 12:57 AM)

Revised overlay as below.

Attached Image

The Rumawip block will be directly adjescent to Hamstead's car park podium since the 14.9m buffer zone is exactly the width of the Meditation Deck area. Rumawip units facing Hamstead will have free pool view! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
AskarPerang
post Mar 26 2017, 01:49 PM
~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 26 2017, 12:59 PM)
Revised overlay as below.

Attached Image

The Rumawip block will be directly adjescent to Hamstead's car park podium since the 14.9m buffer zone is exactly the width of the Meditation Deck area. Rumawip units facing Hamstead will have free pool view!  rclxm9.gif
Kesian. can see but cannot touch (play).
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 26 2017, 01:56 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 26 2017, 01:49 PM)
Kesian. can see but cannot touch (play).
Since both the buildings are so close, maybe rumawip ppl can just put a papan and cross over at level 8. Haha... Perhaps that explains item 10 (green fencing) to prevent that from happening.
+Quote Post
Elaineloh
post Mar 27 2017, 04:46 PM

All the info I have no get from agent until I survey here.
Is that the indah water is very close to it?
+Quote Post
LiNKInPaRk108
post Mar 27 2017, 06:33 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(Elaineloh @ Mar 27 2017, 04:46 PM)
All the info I have no get from agent until I survey here.
Is that the indah water is very close to it?
The grass field beside it at north side is the indah water. Used to be pond type, now already upgrade to enclosed type and using half the area, thats why got grass field.
+Quote Post
Gareth9090
post Yesterday, 12:09 PM

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Mar 21 2017, 09:53 AM)
The name Hamstead at the very 1st i read fast in my mind is "Hamsap" oh don really see classy name. biggrin.gif
all their project name start from H word.
i keen after this, Hamsap Hailat name all will appear out.
haha shakehead.gif
+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0727sec    7.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 31st March 2017 - 08:33 AM