Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE HAMSTEAD @ DESA TUN RAZAK | RES TASIKMAS [OT], The Benchmark of Ownership in KL Investment

views

cookieamos
post Feb 16 2017, 08:58 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(C&D @ Sep 30 2016, 09:32 AM)
They have a biggie coming up in Taman Desa...
nice location,
beside KTM, ERL, LRT rail track,

Durian smell everyday. tongue.gif
cookieamos
post Feb 17 2017, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(C&D @ Feb 16 2017, 11:28 PM)
Not bad what, don't you think?
Never ever think of that cause I use to drive by NPE to PJ,
Always pass by the DURIAN farm near angkasa puri.

Tak tahan the smell.

But nowday NPE chop down alot durian, not heavy smell like last time.

Hehhe
cookieamos
post Mar 13 2017, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

so far no one comment about the LRT/KTM/ERL noise?

but my partner have 1 unit at seputeh condo, every time ERL pass by, u will crazy about the noise.
anywhere I dont know how the noise over there but I sure the noise will effect ur living style.

but according the price range, is attractive compare to other condo,
吃的咸鱼抵的渴。
means if you can take the salted fish, then u can stand the thirsty.

This post has been edited by cookieamos: Mar 13 2017, 03:13 PM
cookieamos
post Mar 14 2017, 07:30 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(cliffekent @ Mar 13 2017, 11:50 PM)
Heard my agent say, rumahwip will build on the downside or now is playground (near to the railway), hamstead will be on upside. Dun knw true or not...
Sure, best view sure give luxury unit, unlike wangsamas,
Hamilton beside DUKE 3 due to the KLCC view unit but wangsamas built inside abut and able to avoid the "music by highway" .

Hehe
cookieamos
post Mar 26 2017, 12:46 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 24 2017, 11:45 PM)
Any genuine buyers seeking for the sales kit may PM me for it.
We as consumers should be well informed of all the latest available information and not being fooled around by SAs and their propagandas. We are buying a home, not illegal drugs.
I believe this forum is the best platform to share our knowledge instead of keyboard warrior sceptics. Buyers can judge by ourselves (shit pond, train tracks, industrial area, low cost area, heavy traffic area, HTC, cemetery etc.).

Now that that's cleared in the air, based on sales kit info obtained, I've overlay the potential layout of the place.

1. Total piece of land is somewhere near 4 acres or smaller. Hamstead is taking 1.87 acres of it.
2. Building layout is overlaid on Google Earth as close as possible to actual dimensions based on 9100x10900mm of individual units.
3. Buffer zone of 14.9m between buildings (Hamstead vs Rumawip) is shown as yellow box.
4. Remaining piece of land for Rumawip is kinda odd shape. Not sure how the layout's going to be. Based on previous projects, compound of normal & rumawip should be totally separated.

[attachmentid=8635900]

Additional Info:

1. Units are 16 per floor, from Level 8 to Level 37, total 479 units. Based on 16x30=480, perhaps 1 unit is for management office or other purpose?
2. Floor to floor height is 3.1m. If some genuine buyer here could sponsor a drone, we can snap pictures of future unit balcony view! Should help to determine which level u wanna purchase.

P.S. rookie first time home buyer here. Please don't flame  rclxs0.gif
I believe its will be look like this, Green colour is Rumawip and Blue is Hamsted.

Attached Image

actually the concept allmost same like wangsamas + hamilton.

cookieamos
post Mar 26 2017, 01:59 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 26 2017, 12:57 AM)
That is highly possible. Upon re-reading the sales kit, i found that i have misinterpreted before this. It stated the distance between blocks is 19.4m (from building wall Block A unit to building wall Block B unit). Keyword here is UNIT. So my yellow buffer zone is definitely wrong and now it is possible to have the rumawip block parallel to the train tracks.

Does wangsamas share the same entrance as hamilton? They would need to have a separate road to enter rumawip if the compound is separated though.
so far I dont have a clear picture yet regarding this sharing entrance,still reading about this.

but confirm is sharing for enter to building , but Exit is seperate, wangsamas cant acess to hamilton exit.

Feel free to drop by AK office at old klang road and u can see the model of wangsamas and Hamilton.

This post has been edited by cookieamos: Mar 26 2017, 02:00 AM
cookieamos
post Apr 28 2017, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Apr 28 2017, 10:19 AM)
Great news! Tarikh dijangka siap Nov 2020.
That name though... Tasikmas... -.-
with this price = BBB

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:40 PM