Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE HAMSTEAD @ DESA TUN RAZAK | RES TASIKMAS [OT], The Benchmark of Ownership in KL Investment

views

AskarPerang
post Feb 16 2017, 07:46 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

PROJECT BY ASET KAYAMAS GROUP:

i. CONDOMINIUM
--------------------
[Jan 2015] Parkhill Residence @ Bukit Jalil - 1,052 units
[May 2015] The Holmes Residence @ Bandar Tun Razak - 604 units
[Aug 2015] The Henge @ Kepong - Phase 1 Crest & Dawn - 736 units
[Apr 2016] The Henge @ Kepong - Phase 2 Eden & Folio - 736 units
[June 2016] The Haute Residence @ Gurney KL - 274 units
[Set to be launched @ 2016] The Hamilton Residence @ Wangsa Maju - 435 units
[Set to be launched @ 2016] Bukit Jalil (This one in planning stage)
[Set to be launched @ 2016] Bandar Tun Razak (This one in planning stage)

ii. RUMAWIP (Rumah Mampu Milik Wilayah Persekutaun)
------------------------------------------------------------------
[Aug 2014] Residensi Pandanmas - 700 units
[Oct 2014] Residensi Pandanmas 2 - 2,220 units
[Apr 2015] PPA1M Bukit Jalil - 1,050 units
[Jul 2015] Residensi Sentulmas - 351 units
[Sep 2015] Residensi Razakmas - 604 units
[Oct 2015] Residensi Puchongmas - 524 units
[Oct 2015] Residensi Kepongmas - 1,514 units
[Feb 2016] Residensi Gurneymas - 274 units
[COMING SOON] Wangsa Maju (Residensi Wangsamas) - 441 units
[COMING SOON] Taman Danau Desa (Residensi Desamas) - 323 units
[COMING SOON] Bukit Jalil - (This one in planning stage)
[COMING SOON] Bandar Tun Razak - (This one in planning stage)
AskarPerang
post Feb 17 2017, 07:54 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(-Rage- @ Feb 17 2017, 10:24 AM)
Current Updated for Desa Tun Razak Condominium
Total 40 storey
16 units per floor
479 units
4+1Bomb Lifts
8th Floor will be facilities

This is the latest info for those who are interested with the project.
what is the running queue number at the moment?
5xx?
AskarPerang
post Feb 28 2017, 10:46 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Feb 28 2017, 10:28 PM)
[attachmentid=8537427]

smile.gif
So The Hamstead is the name of this Desa Tun Razak project?

Not the one and Desa Water Park right? That not yet launch?
AskarPerang
post Feb 28 2017, 11:17 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(kewlguyfly @ Feb 28 2017, 10:49 PM)
Hamstead Review
In all fairness, let me tell you guys something about this development (especially potential condo buyers). I had been living in PPR Desa Tun Razak for more than 10 years before shifting to other place. Some of my family members still stay there. The sewage treatment pond was filled up years ago since IWK has adopted new technology. Forget about those "durian" smell nonsense because the pond now has become a huge green field. Alas, the sight is not as pleasing as a golf course. And yes, the proposed condo and rumahwip are going to be built just next to a light industrial area. Access is going to be challenging since the main access road (Jalan 9/118B) is quite narrow (access from MRR2). In addition, some tenants from PPR always like to park their cars beside this road. Hopefully this situation will improve once the multi-storey car park in the PPR completed (it's a 7-storey car park that has just began construction earlier this year - 2017). Looking at the land area, having condo and rumahwip hundreds of units together is quite compact. Buyer must accept that roads, trees, lights and everything will be squeezed all together into this small area. Not to mention that the entry road will also be shared with trucks and lorries from the industrial area. If you know PPR well, this is the place that some society scums hang around often. Me and my brother's cars were stolen before (we parked near PPR vicinity) and as ridiculous as it sounds, even motorcyclists have their petrol stolen too. Buyer need to be prepared to deal with this type of madness outside of their comfy condo. By the time you think it is safe to be out of your unit, just bear in mind that you will be facing the second madness of the toughest traffic jam along MRR2. This second madness is becoming worst on top of the daily rush hour. Wherever direction you are heading (to Bdr Tun Razak, Tesco Extra Cheras, Connaught, Bkt Jalil etc.), there will be cars fighting their ways into yours. So simply put, condo buyers sandwiched between PPR and rumahwip (escape only via traffic jam). Take this!
Now the question is what is good about this place then? If you look at the proposed area, it is near Tasik Selatan LRT station and TBS. The selling point is not "near". It is you can actually walk to take trains/ buses to any where you want (walking distance is considered ok for a normal healthy person). How often have you come across with developers boasting about their development near "here and there" but taking a closer look, it is neither here nor there? If you have doubts, drop by to PPR and try walk to these stations. If you can dream it, you can do it. These prime stations of LRT/ TBS take you virtually any where in Malaysia and even oversea (i.e. take transit to KLIA/ KLIA2). If you are not keen of taking public transport, you can always face the traffic jam at MRR2. Or you can try your luck at another exit from the industrial area straight to Bdr Tun Razak (not many people know about this road as it is usually used for goods transportation). If you have actually dropped by this proposed area physically, you will notice that the wind is good and the view is clear facing north. It might not matter much but if you have stayed at landed house before, you are likely to feel stuffed if the fengshui is not good. If you managed to read on until now, it is pretty clear that due to the centrality of this area, you should have no problem setting your appointment any where in Klang Valley using the same travelling duration. This place is NOT perfect. It has its pros and cons whether you like it or not. Issues about developer absconding or fail to complete the project is something that we cannot control. Nobody plan to buy a house that cannot be completed. You can do tons of researches, look into financial status of this developer and so forth but there is just no way to tell if it will become another Talam. What matter is by due diligence, based on what you can afford, your future lifestyle and that of your family, you can make a decision to purchase. It is a very important decision and certainly a "yes" or "no" cannot be determined by a durian smell or two.
Wow. Best most honest review so far. thumbup.gif
AskarPerang
post Mar 14 2017, 04:37 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(cliffekent @ Mar 13 2017, 11:50 PM)
Heard my agent say, rumahwip will build on the downside or now is playground (near to the railway), hamstead will be on upside. Dun knw true or not...
Go to the site. I cannot imagine that area able to fit in 2 high rise blocks. OMG.

And in between this project and the PPR blocks gonna built a 7 storey car parks there.
AskarPerang
post Mar 21 2017, 12:30 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(wnvoo @ Mar 20 2017, 11:55 PM)
freehold?
leasehold
AskarPerang
post Mar 21 2017, 04:20 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Mar 21 2017, 02:30 AM)
Hopefully they don't abandon any projects... with so many many projects, the chain effect gonna be very ugly.

might the most nasty developer case in malai like "small version" of Enron scandal, and it's just a beginning...
Don't worry if abandon. Most of their projects located at prime location. I'm sure many others would fight to take over the project. But not sure about the pricing. The new take over developer able to keep the pricing the same?
AskarPerang
post Mar 22 2017, 12:28 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 22 2017, 11:12 AM)
Mind to share which other developer or project having such price point with such sqft and at prime location for own stay? Thanks.
[attachmentid=8623716]
Good effort bro!!! Nice showing everything.

QUOTE(soocp522 @ Mar 22 2017, 11:15 AM)
Thanks bro!!!! rclxms.gif

btw, it's 1km to TBS according to google map. right?
15 mins walk. tested. but need to walk through the PPR block.
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2017, 09:28 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

LiNKInPaRk108 refer post above. got bigger size unit as well. probably the top floor and the lowest floor (with private garden/terrace) maybe?
AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2017, 01:48 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 23 2017, 12:42 PM)
Maybe because they haven't get the APDL (Advertising Permit & Developer's License)? Will share here if any further info received. Dear SAs please feel free to update as well.
I see got sales kit already. Can share here see see?
AskarPerang
post Mar 25 2017, 12:33 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 24 2017, 11:45 PM)
Any genuine buyers seeking for the sales kit may PM me for it.
We as consumers should be well informed of all the latest available information and not being fooled around by SAs and their propagandas. We are buying a home, not illegal drugs.
I believe this forum is the best platform to share our knowledge instead of keyboard warrior sceptics. Buyers can judge by ourselves (shit pond, train tracks, industrial area, low cost area, heavy traffic area, HTC, cemetery etc.).

Now that that's cleared in the air, based on sales kit info obtained, I've overlay the potential layout of the place.

1. Total piece of land is somewhere near 4 acres or smaller. Hamstead is taking 1.87 acres of it.
2. Building layout is overlaid on Google Earth as close as possible to actual dimensions based on 9100x10900mm of individual units.
3. Buffer zone of 14.9m between buildings (Hamstead vs Rumawip) is shown as yellow box.
4. Remaining piece of land for Rumawip is kinda odd shape. Not sure how the layout's going to be. Based on previous projects, compound of normal & rumawip should be totally separated.

[attachmentid=8635900]

Additional Info:

1. Units are 16 per floor, from Level 8 to Level 37, total 479 units. Based on 16x30=480, perhaps 1 unit is for management office or other purpose?
2. Floor to floor height is 3.1m. If some genuine buyer here could sponsor a drone, we can snap pictures of future unit balcony view! Should help to determine which level u wanna purchase.

P.S. rookie first time home buyer here. Please don't flame  rclxs0.gif
Awesome effort there. Better than the rest of the sales agent selling AK projects. Seriously.
But I'm confused able to fit in another block of rumahwip beside. rclxub.gif sweat.gif

QUOTE(SquareFt @ Mar 24 2017, 11:51 PM)
16 unit per floor is rather high... how many lifts?
Take a look back at the pics shared above. 5 lifts per floor.
AskarPerang
post Mar 26 2017, 01:49 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Mar 26 2017, 12:59 PM)
Revised overlay as below.

[attachmentid=8643089]

The Rumawip block will be directly adjescent to Hamstead's car park podium since the 14.9m buffer zone is exactly the width of the Meditation Deck area. Rumawip units facing Hamstead will have free pool view!  rclxm9.gif
Kesian. can see but cannot touch (play).
AskarPerang
post Apr 2 2017, 10:55 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Good luck to all unit selection.

By the way, no news on RUMAHWIP project? Residensi Hamster? Or already being called off and discarded?
AskarPerang
post Apr 6 2017, 03:25 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Apr 6 2017, 03:03 PM)
Developer tonight only can finalise queue number, tomorrow only can know what queue number, Saturday morning only choose unit... Any recommendation? Ong ong unit...

First time see such last minute arrangements, perfect timing? KPKT website still not yet list out this project. LOL
Mid low floor facing swimming pool. But take note. Look across the whole floor level. AK will price differently even on the same floor. Base on facing.
AskarPerang
post Apr 6 2017, 05:34 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Apr 6 2017, 04:59 PM)
my friend , a lawyer , will be standby to let potential buyer to sign SPA at AK showroom for this project this weekend . (launching)
and AK very confidence there will be alot potential buyer coming over .
so i believe they'll request sign SPA upon booking on the spot upon to secure ur unit this weekend 

hebat betul AK
sign spa but loan x lps later will kena 1% penalty right?
AskarPerang
post Apr 6 2017, 05:45 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Apr 6 2017, 05:36 PM)
not sure for this , haha

whole lawyer firm staff will be there , for spa signing LOLLL
I guess must have added perks if sign on the spot. like extra 5k discount.

Hamilton sold out in 4 hours. With a known rumahwip beside Wangsamas. Actually balloted before the launching of Hamilton.

This Hamstead launching with an unknown rumahwip. Not many purchasers know about there will be rumahwip beside later on because it's not launch yet or available for application at the rumahwip website. My bet is the project will be sold out in less than 4 hours this time.

p/s: sold = book with deposit.
AskarPerang
post Apr 7 2017, 10:17 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

LiNKInPaRk108, well done to you for doing a lot of study on this project. But sometimes there are things you need to keep for yourself rather than posting in public. Well, unless you got the top few queue numbers. Just my opinion.
AskarPerang
post Apr 7 2017, 12:11 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Apr 7 2017, 11:07 AM)
Indah water should not be a problem? (Since it's already became green field) confirmed no smell (even though raining) right?

Facing flats=swimming pool view.
The building isn't v shape? Not viewing each other block?
T or L shape.
What is your queue number? single digit? double digit? or triple digit you getting?
AskarPerang
post Apr 7 2017, 03:50 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

Lol. someone making sense but is it too late now?

Anyway is actually only 947 sqft for all units (90% of the unit with the same type and size). Let's say 400k you get a good unit with good facing. Translate into RM422 psf. Bare unit.

Hmm...i agree if you add a little more can find a better project and less risky as well (project gets abandon). Yeah you should check how many projects launch over the past months VS how many actually being completed.
AskarPerang
post Apr 7 2017, 11:48 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(LiNKInPaRk108 @ Apr 7 2017, 10:57 PM)
LOL... Actual starting price not as cheap as promoted... Buyers good luck
well 360k is the lowest unit and worse facing unit. then from there increase.

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:46 PM