Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

35 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRION KUALA LUMPUR, JALAN SUNGAI BESI, Triple Towers: The Dazzling Urban Centre (Investment)

views

Scullz
post May 9 2019, 01:52 PM

1 posts

just wondering what are the similar projects and average psf around that area?
alexgooi89
post May 9 2019, 02:42 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(Scullz @ May 9 2019, 01:52 PM)
just wondering what are the similar projects and average psf around that area?
We are the only freehold here.. others is leasehold with d/payment, price is similar but we have 50 facilities with KLCC view without blockage

This post has been edited by alexgooi89: May 9 2019, 02:43 PM
LiNKInPaRk108
post May 9 2019, 02:57 PM

On my way
571 posts

QUOTE(alexgooi89 @ May 9 2019, 02:42 PM)
We are the only freehold here.. others is leasehold with d/payment, price is similar but we have 50 facilities with KLCC view without blockage
KLCC view without blockage? You better revise that statement. I can count dozens of high rise buildings within line of sight between Trion & KLCC. Don't make me list them out for you.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 9 2019, 03:11 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,145 posts

QUOTE(alexgooi89 @ May 9 2019, 02:42 PM)
For commercial titled property fh lh matters not much especially in cbd or close to cbd.

U think the entire bdr malaysia fh ah? If its lh....how to get wong? Who will buy?

So unless its landed. Spare the thought of fh or lh

Facililities in long term only cost more money to maintain. Although tis is not usually within buyers control when buy offf plan, but i wouldnt be jump with joy with 50 facilities. Tis is cheat small kids trick.

At best you can say is klcc view direction. But why klcc view still matter when you have trx n pnb???? Klcc wiil be the things in the past lioa another 10 to 15 yrs.
Klcc holding is coming up with even taller building.
alexgooi89
post May 9 2019, 03:58 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 9 2019, 03:11 PM)
For commercial titled property fh lh matters not much especially in cbd or close to cbd.

U think the entire bdr malaysia fh ah? If its lh....how to get wong? Who will buy?

So unless its landed. Spare the thought of fh or lh

Facililities in long term only cost more money to maintain. Although tis is not usually within buyers control when buy offf plan, but i wouldnt be jump with joy with 50 facilities. Tis is cheat small kids trick.

At best you can say is klcc view direction. But why klcc view still matter when you have trx n pnb???? Klcc wiil be the things in the past lioa another 10 to 15 yrs.
Klcc holding is coming up with even taller building.
Everyone have different point of view and different interest when comes to property .. spending a similar amount of money that have 10 facilities and 50 facilities . I rather choose to 50 facilities , at least it’s there to use or enjoy whenever you want.. no need to envy others or felt unworthy... there are some condo with not much facilities yet charge higher MF than TRION
BEANCOUNTER
post May 9 2019, 09:35 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,145 posts

QUOTE(alexgooi89 @ May 9 2019, 03:58 PM)
Everyone have different point of view and different interest when comes to property .. spending a similar amount of money that have 10 facilities and 50 facilities . I rather choose to 50 facilities , at least it’s there to use or enjoy whenever you want.. no need to envy others or felt unworthy... there are some condo with not much facilities yet charge higher MF than TRION
Not to instigate yr thought but i will buy the one with 10 facilities....prefer w pool n gym only. Spare other non important stuff........if i am staying there long term.

For short term, of course the more fancy they are the better....but still 50 fac is way overkilled.

Like u said some lesser fac mf cost dearer than trion. And trion fugures are guestimate only and equipments and all will be brand new.....

Wait til end of 2 years, such high density project, many short and long term tenancing......mark my word, you all will be fu lat when comes to maintenance.....

Then committees will have a field day to blow each other what fac to maintain amd what will be abandoned for good.
AskarPerang
post May 9 2019, 11:16 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,733 posts

Source taken from cliffekent

TRION @ KL

Developer:  Binastra
- same developer as Sinaran @ Wangsa Maju which is a decently priced low density project that is walking distance to LRT)
- Citizen and Citizen 2 are also done by them (no delays in construction)
- Previously a contractor turned developer, good track record
Land area: 4.075-acre
Tenure: Freehold
Change of zoning: Industrial to Commercial (the reason for the delay in launching as this project was already planned since 2016)
Unit sizes : 650sf - 1000sf
Indicative price : $660psf

Note:
Land purchased from Renown Heritage Sdn Bhd (50% owned by E&O Group and Wearne Brothers) for RM96 mil ($541psf)

Proposed Development
Block A : 66-storey-536 units
Block B : 66-storey-592 units
Block C : 40-storey-216 units serviced apartment; 235 hotel rooms, 3 level office space for Binastra Land
7-storey car park podium
2-storey retail (20 units)

The block C hotel will be managed by AccorHotels Group under Mercure brand.

COMPETITOR
🔹One Residences (684 units leasehold in 3.34 acre) in Jalan Satu with 35 storeys - $700psf (leasehold)
🔹Damai Residences (443 units leasehold) - $650psf
🔹Razak City Residences (5748 units leasehold) - $450psf
🔹Sri Mutiara apartment (Rental : $1000-2000) -$200-410k

CONCLUSION
Trion will be next to Southgate Commercial centre. It will be Binastra’s biggest project to date and will house its future headquarters.
This is reminiscent to Exsim having its HQ in Millerz at Old Klang Road.
Binastra comes from a construction company, thus the build quality is pretty good. Both their previous projects have good quality workmanship.

As for the walking distance part which is a contention for some people on LYN, I think it is certainly not walkable to MRT 2 Chan Sow Lin. MRT Chan Sow Lin is too far and it is not that walkable in my opinion.
Yes there is a free shuttle bus service for 2 years.
However, if you can buy something that is walking distance to MRT at $500psf and below, wouldn’t a development that is not walkable to MRT at $700psf seem to be too expensive?

At $680psf and it is freehold comparing to One Residence, Razak City and Damai Residence which are all leasehold products. This is a plus point for Trion.

However, this neighbourhood have generally narrow roads and the industrial image does not help at all. And comparing to Cochrane which has TRX, Sungai Besi does not have anymore traction as Bandar Malaysia project is put on hold indefinitely for now.

Which comes to the question of rental yield and capital appreciation.
Will this area be able to fetch breakeven rental considering that Bandar Malaysia is not in the picture anymore? I personally do not think so.
There are no high income jobs coming into this area as compared to TRX.

As for capital appreciation, in view that there are no influx of high income jobs or MNCs into the area, it is hard to see how 680psf will rise to 800-900psf in the next 5 years. Maybe in the future when this industrial area is turn into something else or when Bandar Malaysia do materialises. Maybe.

Comparing to Netizen and Parkland which are both walking distance to MRT and selling at less than 500psf, this seems a bit too expensive in my opinion even though I have to admit, the facilities do look awesome and the view might contain all the 3 iconic towers in KL.

But will I buy at $680psf?
I certainly think there are better projects in Klang Valley today if I were to pay for so much money.

Credit to: https://www.facebook.com/drvictorgan/
trust4you
post May 10 2019, 12:26 AM

LIMPE UR WORST NITEMARE
2,740 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 9 2019, 09:35 PM)
Not to instigate yr thought but i will buy the one with 10 facilities....prefer w pool n gym only. Spare other non important stuff........if i am staying there long term.

For short term, of course the more fancy they are the better....but still 50 fac is way overkilled.

Like u said some lesser fac mf cost dearer than trion. And trion fugures are guestimate only and equipments and all will be brand new.....

Wait til end of 2 years, such high density project, many short and long term tenancing......mark my word, you all will be fu lat when comes to maintenance.....

Then committees will have a field day to blow each other what fac to maintain amd what will be abandoned for good.
Commitee will untung wat,
everyday do their
job blow each other,
As you said,
if u know wat i meant.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 10 2019, 07:41 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,145 posts

I don't know what to say, it just doesn't excite me the entire project.

if this project was launched 5 yrs ago, I bet there will be shopping mall below hotel and apartments.

bdr Malaysia will go ahead..but bet on trion for bdr Malaysia? its a long shot.

price if 700psf justified fh land given surrounding all above 600psf....
razak city is different grade.

but in this dna, still wanna buy high end project that have no direct link to mrt/lrt meh? what is the point of living so close to KUL cbd yet day day need to drive to work?

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: May 10 2019, 07:42 AM
aaron1717
post May 10 2019, 08:51 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,236 posts

alviseng
post May 10 2019, 07:30 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(june1522 @ Apr 14 2019, 12:08 AM)
Mind to share more info please?
pm me pls..
AskarPerang
post May 14 2019, 07:03 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
17,733 posts

Best "Boutique Lifestyle" Award:

surf-it
post May 15 2019, 11:03 PM

Landlord
1,264 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 14 2019, 07:03 PM)
Best "Boutique Lifestyle" Award:

guess what, Mahsing southville also got a exact same interview by this lady...and what happen to to southville today... smile.gif
alandhw
post May 18 2019, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
246 posts

How does urban redevelopment take place to bring up the properties value?
zcalex
post May 19 2019, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 9 2019, 11:16 PM)

TRION @ KL

- same developer as Sinaran @ Wangsa Maju which is a decently priced low density project that is walking distance to LRT)
Change of zoning: Industrial to Commercial (the reason for the delay in launching as this project was already planned since 2016)

Note:
Land purchased from Renown Heritage Sdn Bhd (50% owned by E&O Group and Wearne Brothers) for RM96 mil ($541psf)

Proposed Development
Block A : 66-storey-536 units
Block B : 66-storey-592 units
Block C : 40-storey-216 units serviced apartment; 235 hotel rooms, 3 level office space for Binastra Land
7-storey car park podium
2-storey retail (20 units)

The block C hotel will be managed by AccorHotels Group under Mercure brand.

COMPETITOR
🔹One Residences (684 units leasehold in 3.34 acre) in Jalan Satu with 35 storeys - $700psf (leasehold)
🔹Damai Residences (443 units leasehold) - $650psf
🔹Razak City Residences (5748 units leasehold) - $450psf
🔹Sri Mutiara apartment (Rental : $1000-2000) -$200-410k

CONCLUSION
Trion will be next to Southgate Commercial centre. It will be Binastra’s biggest project to date and will house its future headquarters.
This is reminiscent to Exsim having its HQ in Millerz at Old Klang Road.
Binastra comes from a construction company, thus the build quality is pretty good. Both their previous projects have good quality workmanship.

As for the walking distance part which is a contention for some people on LYN, I think it is certainly not walkable to MRT 2 Chan Sow Lin. MRT Chan Sow Lin is too far and it is not that walkable in my opinion.
Yes there is a free shuttle bus service for 2 years.
However, if you can buy something that is walking distance to MRT at $500psf and below, wouldn’t a development that is not walkable to MRT at $700psf seem to be too expensive?

At $680psf and it is freehold comparing to One Residence, Razak City and Damai Residence which are all leasehold products. This is a plus point for Trion.

However, this neighbourhood have generally narrow roads and the industrial image does not help at all. And comparing to Cochrane which has TRX, Sungai Besi does not have anymore traction as Bandar Malaysia project is put on hold indefinitely for now.

Which comes to the question of rental yield and capital appreciation.
Will this area be able to fetch breakeven rental considering that Bandar Malaysia is not in the picture anymore? I personally do not think so.
There are no high income jobs coming into this area as compared to TRX.

As for capital appreciation, in view that there are no influx of high income jobs or MNCs into the area, it is hard to see how 680psf will rise to 800-900psf in the next 5 years. Maybe in the future when this industrial area is turn into something else or when Bandar Malaysia do materialises. Maybe.

Comparing to Netizen and Parkland which are both walking distance to MRT and selling at less than 500psf, this seems a bit too expensive in my opinion even though I have to admit, the facilities do look awesome and the view might contain all the 3 iconic towers in KL.

I certainly think there are better projects in Klang Valley today if I were to pay for so much money.

this is not walkable to LRT CSL, SA claim that there is free shuttle bus (not just for the first 2 years?)
i liked their layout, very much toward investor driven project.
as for the CA or rental, i foresee the competition most likely come from internal owners.
those not so strong profile of investors, Be prepare to hold it for a period of time.

Asali
post May 19 2019, 02:54 PM

Regular
1,570 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ May 9 2019, 11:16 PM)

TRION @ KL

There were few round of bulk purchase groups entered before launching. U know I know la..put a aside who were the property gurus behind it & Put a aside the project as well....
There is always unfair to individual that buy for own stay. Developers can always adjust the selling price and magic out something with their prefer end financial. I reckoned an authority should do something not to let the developer alter the selling price once price has been fixed when obtaining the license & make it illegally if open for book without license. The authority should also put some control over the Banks, as we know that some of the projects was selling 30 to 50% higher than valuer report in sub sale market in order to let the developer gives more cash rebate.

hmwong
post May 19 2019, 09:58 PM

Casual
339 posts

Are there any type A corner units facing south still available? What are the price range.
pinksapphire
post May 19 2019, 11:21 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(hmwong @ May 19 2019, 09:58 PM)
Are there any type A corner units facing south still available? What are the price range.
Facing Bandar Malaysia.
The cheapest available is 608k (level 40) to 648k (highest floor 65) for Block A. Block B may have slightly cheaper ones. Before rebate (10+4%) price, but the +4% ends this 31st May.

If this tickles your fancy and you wish to explore further, you can PM me.
DesRed
post May 20 2019, 07:25 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,044 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ May 19 2019, 02:54 PM)
There were few round of bulk purchase groups entered before launching.  U know I know la..put a aside who were the property gurus behind it & Put a aside the project as well....
There is always unfair to individual that buy for own stay. Developers can always adjust the selling price and magic out something with their prefer end financial. I reckoned an authority should do something not to let the developer alter the selling price once price has been fixed when obtaining the license & make it illegally if open for book without license. The authority should also put some control over the Banks, as we know that some of the projects was selling 30 to 50% higher than valuer report in sub sale market in order to let the developer gives more cash rebate.
I believe that the developer already declared the selling price to the land office/DBKL/REHDA. Just that discounts/rebates/cashback and such, especially to bulk purchasers, are not. Plus its an open secret, so its not as if banks and other authorities do not know what is the nett price after deducting the discounts/rebates/cashback.

If a project had bulk purchasers buying it, then just move on to the next one. No point moping over what ifs for this project.

As for banks, they have nothing to do with the pricing of the new launch property. That is the developer's call, and most will use future pricing for their projects since they won't be completed until 4 years later (or in 5 years time for this project).

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 20 2019, 07:25 PM
Asali
post May 20 2019, 08:03 PM

Regular
1,570 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 20 2019, 07:25 PM)
I believe that the developer already declared the selling price to the land office/DBKL/REHDA. Just that discounts/rebates/cashback and such, especially to bulk purchasers, are not. Plus its an open secret, so its not as if banks and other authorities do not know what is the nett price after deducting the discounts/rebates/cashback.

If a project had bulk purchasers buying it, then just move on to the next one. No point moping over what ifs for this project.

As for banks, they have nothing to do with the pricing of the new launch property. That is the developer's call, and most will use future pricing for their projects since they won't be completed until 4 years later (or in 5 years time for this project).
rclxms.gif
Does that mean developer making use of bulk purchase list to show and gain Banks support to sell future price?

35 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0463sec    1.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 04:27 AM