Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRION KUALA LUMPUR, JALAN SUNGAI BESI, Triple Towers: The Dazzling Urban Centre Investment

views

aaron1717
post Mar 13 2018, 10:17 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

so this will be binastra first mixed development? hmm... their previous projects all achieved very high selling rate... not sure how about this high density mixed development... can they become another exsim?
aaron1717
post May 2 2018, 11:01 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Apr 18 2018, 10:32 PM)
Saw the hoarding and its banner two weeks ago at the project site on what used to be the Volkswagen showroom. From the render at Binastra's fb, I can foresee that the north-east will be facing towards KL city/TRX city while the south-west facing will see Bandar Malaysia. Quite strategic location and near to the city centre some more, plus its Freehold.

Did happen to pass by 2 weeks ago and just last week and it looks like it is surrounded by an industrial area, similar to One Residences two blocks ahead. Not to mention that there are food stalls nearby which resulted in many cars parked at the sides. Probably they'll be forced to move once the project is completed. The only good part about the latter is that it is close to the Chan Sow Lin LRT at roughly 600m - 700m compared to this project which is nearly 1km away, albeit with a decent walkway towards the station.

I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take 5 years to complete, similar to Duta Park, coz both of them are around 60 stores and above.
binastra efficiency is higher being they are the main con themselves also... haha... and duta park have smaller commercial lots compared to this one if not mistaken... so duta park should not take so long to complete by right... generally this one of the genuine sg besi KL project for consideration... but the one residence sell so long also havent sold out... abit skeptical on this location... and the accessibility around here are quite jam during peak hours.. even off peak also alot of traffic volumes...
aaron1717
post May 3 2018, 08:51 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 2 2018, 11:20 PM)
FYI, Duta Park doesn't have any commercial components. It's all residential units sitting on a plot of land converted from residential to commercial, hence its designated as a serviced residence according to the sales staff stationed there.

As for the construction period of 5 years, the staff mentioned that its due to the height. But I do agree that it shouldn't take as long as 5 years for their case, unless that is their contingency plan to avoid paying LADs if the construction goes past 4 years, I guess. hmm.gif

You're right about Binastra, tho. I've seen the Reach and quite impressed by their workmanship. Same goes for Citizen 1.

Like you, I'm also apprehensive about this location, despite it being close to KL city and FH some more (not too much of a concern to me, btw). I concur that the traffic is pretty bad when I drove around there on a weekend on the Jln Sg Besi road together with Jln Loke Yew/Jln Kuching. The other thing which really bugs me is the industrial surrounding. Not sure if that is the reason a number of investors/own-stayers are turned off by One Residences despite it being much closer to the LRT station than this project, tho.
well to be fair its one of the oldest part around this location... the industrial has been there for more than 20 years... i think trion will have slightly better ingress/outgress access than one residence maybe and being akisama vs binastra... binastra projects like green residence is the best scenario of their workmanship... as for oug parklane its not that impressive though... haha... this also reflect in one residence design... dull and doesnt look reflecting the price the buyers paying... but for sure jam is unavoidable in this area... and the sound from both sg besi and loke yew... but if the orientation are good... your condo have alot of good views... bandar malaysia.. trx... klcc.... haha
aaron1717
post May 21 2018, 04:10 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ May 21 2018, 02:53 PM)
Just want to update that Binastra is doing the piling when I happened to pass by there last Saturday.

Wonder when the sales gallery will be ready, tho... hmm.gif
True. If the majority of those industrial plots are freehold, then they're here to stay for the long term unless the owners decided to become developers and turn it into residential/commercial projects or a developer comes along and buy the plots from the owners for that purpose.

Still, one will see lots of trailers and lorries moving in and out of the area coz of the factories there. Wholly depends if one doesn't mind that kind of traffic and dust on a daily basis aside from being surrounded by busy roads.

And about Bandar Malaysia, if it is postponed indefinitely, then the only view the south-west orientation will have is the Taman Desa/KL Sentral/Kwong Tong cemetery view. The last one will put people off, tho.

If it's north-east, then they'll have to contend with One Residences blocking their left view, but can enjoy the TRX view and parts of KL city. hmm.gif

Again, this is assuming that it is the orientation of the project itself.
if not mistaken i heard they going to have adpl by end of quarter 3... haha... not sure how true is this considering the political climate now... hmm.gif hmm.gif

yea... but i think they can design it in a way to try to balance the pro and con... of course no perfect project... but u can look for the best unit that suits your needs... but hearsay their big units going to be 2+1 rooms... dual key concept though... not sure how true is it.... and binastra HQ will be here too... after the commercial lots levels...
aaron1717
post Nov 27 2018, 10:19 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

i think early bird nett price less than 700psf leh.... BBB?
aaron1717
post Nov 27 2018, 10:32 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Nov 27 2018, 10:22 AM)
insider news?
hmm... hearsay.... they macam wanna launch early of next year already... pricing have to be finalize already....
aaron1717
post Nov 27 2018, 12:22 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Syahrim Naim @ Nov 27 2018, 12:11 PM)
Bro you kidding right? rm700psf at Sungai Besi? rclxub.gif
well... i think they have no choice because their mixed development concept requires very high cost of construction... compared to those damai residence or one residence beside them.... plus freehold nearer to KL sg besi 700psf is very common pricing ma.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Dec 28 2018, 04:49 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Dec 28 2018, 04:44 PM)
whoa TK, why interested to invest here?

can share some pointers?

if you read the citizen thread, this binatra…….not very good developer leh…..scare scare
i think from LYN seems scare2... i have frens who own citizen 1 and green residence... they are happy with the product wor... the green residence i think more than 2 years VP liao... condition stil sui sui.... but leh... too much lelong because of bull-run blindly invest and alot developer units still selling... sweat.gif sweat.gif
aaron1717
post Jan 4 2019, 03:15 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(mroys@lyn @ Jan 4 2019, 03:12 PM)
i think their main selling point is the price, not bad for mixed development. the risk is their financial ability to complete the project with GDV of RM1.3billion in current economy situation.
i think cash flow wont be much of their issues since they only focus on this project currently... their previous two projects citizen 2 and sinaran already re-coup back alot of cash due to their speed in construction progress also....
aaron1717
post Jan 22 2019, 09:27 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

highest building in CSL... BBB!... hopefully their momentum can maintain if not jialat... dunno bila only start to build... haha
aaron1717
post Jan 24 2019, 01:18 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 24 2019, 12:49 PM)
It's warehouse-looking building next door to the Peugeot 3S/service centre there.

If you have waze, you can search for it. You can find it there as I have tried it myself and saw it with my own eyes.
bro satu book satu biji ka... u seems quite anticipating this project one last time...
aaron1717
post Jan 28 2019, 12:08 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 28 2019, 12:03 PM)
Still considering between this project, SkyMeridien and Sunway Velocity Two. tongue.gif

But I admit that the layout design is much better compared to SV2, tho. Just that you'll have to walk for some distance to reach the CSL LRT/MRT2 interchange station, tho (assuming that you missed the shuttle van, that is).
depends on how much you need lrt for your everyday activities also... haha... this one freehold though... have better holding value in case u wanna upgrade in future.... devil.gif skyworld punya project i think jangan la... haha
aaron1717
post Jan 29 2019, 09:07 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jan 28 2019, 10:46 PM)
Maybe their cable is not as strong as Aset Kayamas. So far their project at Setiawangsa @ SkySierra got zero progress. But buyer already picked and choose units like almost 1 year ago.
Their project in Taman Desa @ SkyVogue also in deep water with no news.
yea that's why... dont risk it... they definitely dont have deep cable like king kong... they just try to ride on the wave with AK aje... but all the stuffs they do kinda neither here nor there... while AK projects still continue works like normal...
aaron1717
post Jan 31 2019, 04:30 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 31 2019, 04:19 PM)
I thought the layouts for the Skyworld projects are quite decent from what I've seen from Bennington, SkyMeridien and SkySierra. The juliet doors/windows that are offered in their showrooms and available in the actual units is quite a novel idea.

But yeah I agree that their location isn't fantastic. SkyMeridien is near the Sentul Timur LRT station but surrounded by flats and squatters, SkySierra had a oxidation pond nearby and the SkyArena master development which Bennington is sitting on isn't exactly near any public transport and close to a frequently jammed Jln Genting Klang.

Out of the 3, I'd rather go for SkyMeridien, but the above reasons left me with reservations about the overall project.
some of the layouts are decent... and their facilities offerings usually above average... just the problem about workmanship and hows their ability to complete their projects after losing cable from the previous regime... just that for the price of skymeridien although its near to sentul timur lrt... but being leasehold and the surroundings plus the density... doesnt seems justify the pricing...
aaron1717
post Feb 18 2019, 09:14 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

user posted image

From One residence.... can view four godly buildings of KL...

trion most probably will have the same KL view or better as they are more direct facing north than One Residence...
aaron1717
post Feb 18 2019, 10:21 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Feb 18 2019, 10:11 AM)
Which floor of view is this?
level 21 of One Residence....
aaron1717
post Feb 19 2019, 09:12 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Feb 18 2019, 10:29 PM)
TREC 2 so cheap? 8xx psf should sapu !
that location nice meh... worth 8xxpsf meh.... hmm.gif hmm.gif
aaron1717
post Feb 19 2019, 07:27 PM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Feb 19 2019, 05:16 PM)
if u are referring to this location: https://goo.gl/maps/ktq5jc2GGUv

then is not worth it !
this is the old trax... the trax 2 gonna be in worse location and selling 8xxpsf... now they trying to make one residence and trion like the one who is stupid in selling cheaper... lol
aaron1717
post Feb 21 2019, 11:35 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 21 2019, 11:23 AM)
- noted
- not everybody likes to stay at high floors. beside the higher you go, the riskier you get where there are many factors to consider when staying higher floor than lower floor.
- what is the benefit of living next to 4star hotel, may I ask? shuttle bus to MRT....wasting time and money.
- views are not forever...beside, not all units can view....
- why compared to SV2? SV2 totally no view whatsoever.
can also compare against continew which is at 'kfc' and beggar hotspot... but selling at 1000psf... just 1km nearer to TRX than trion.... and have KLCC view too... lol... and the hard as hell walkable distance to cochrane mrt station.... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aaron1717
post Feb 21 2019, 11:48 AM

All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Feb 21 2019, 11:41 AM)
well at least can dine in or tapau kfc rite?

better than apa apa 4star hotel next door....... devil.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif 4 star hotel punya service next door also can help u tapau kfc.... devil.gif devil.gif

if not mistaken... those residential blocks owners/tenants can use the room service of that hotel also one... but pay by usage lo... based on the layout shown... this project memang wanna go for homestay/short term stay kinda investment strategy... dual key so obviously ready... haha

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0452sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:13 AM