Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRION KUALA LUMPUR, JALAN SUNGAI BESI, Triple Towers: The Dazzling Urban Centre Investment

views

DesRed
post Apr 18 2018, 10:32 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

Saw the hoarding and its banner two weeks ago at the project site on what used to be the Volkswagen showroom. From the render at Binastra's fb, I can foresee that the north-east will be facing towards KL city/TRX city while the south-west facing will see Bandar Malaysia. Quite strategic location and near to the city centre some more, plus its Freehold.

Did happen to pass by 2 weeks ago and just last week and it looks like it is surrounded by an industrial area, similar to One Residences two blocks ahead. Not to mention that there are food stalls nearby which resulted in many cars parked at the sides. Probably they'll be forced to move once the project is completed. The only good part about the latter is that it is close to the Chan Sow Lin LRT at roughly 600m - 700m compared to this project which is nearly 1km away, albeit with a decent walkway towards the station.

I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take 5 years to complete, similar to Duta Park, coz both of them are around 60 stores and above.
DesRed
post Apr 19 2018, 08:00 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Cassandralew8989 @ Apr 19 2018, 01:26 AM)
You everyday duta park not sien a bro
If some aspects are similar, cannot point it out meh? tongue.gif
DesRed
post Apr 21 2018, 09:48 AM

2,866 posts

Wow, this thread is pretty quiet. To start, this is the screenshot of Trion's video listed at Binastra's fb page 2 months ago:

You can take a peek of it at this link.

user posted image

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 27 2018, 04:07 PM
DesRed
post May 2 2018, 11:20 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ May 2 2018, 11:01 AM)
binastra efficiency is higher being they are the main con themselves also... haha... and duta park have smaller commercial lots compared to this one if not mistaken... so duta park should not take so long to complete by right... generally this one of the genuine sg besi KL project for consideration... but the one residence sell so long also havent sold out... abit skeptical on this location... and the accessibility around here are quite jam during peak hours.. even off peak also alot of traffic volumes...
FYI, Duta Park doesn't have any commercial components. It's all residential units sitting on a plot of land converted from residential to commercial, hence its designated as a serviced residence according to the sales staff stationed there.

As for the construction period of 5 years, the staff mentioned that its due to the height. But I do agree that it shouldn't take as long as 5 years for their case, unless that is their contingency plan to avoid paying LADs if the construction goes past 4 years, I guess. hmm.gif

You're right about Binastra, tho. I've seen the Reach and quite impressed by their workmanship. Same goes for Citizen 1.

Like you, I'm also apprehensive about this location, despite it being close to KL city and FH some more (not too much of a concern to me, btw). I concur that the traffic is pretty bad when I drove around there on a weekend on the Jln Sg Besi road together with Jln Loke Yew/Jln Kuching. The other thing which really bugs me is the industrial surrounding. Not sure if that is the reason a number of investors/own-stayers are turned off by One Residences despite it being much closer to the LRT station than this project, tho.

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 2 2018, 11:20 PM
DesRed
post May 21 2018, 02:53 PM

2,866 posts

Just want to update that Binastra is doing the piling when I happened to pass by there last Saturday.

Wonder when the sales gallery will be ready, tho... hmm.gif

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ May 3 2018, 08:51 AM)
well to be fair its one of the oldest part around this location... the industrial has been there for more than 20 years... i think trion will have slightly better ingress/outgress access than one residence maybe and being akisama vs binastra... binastra projects like green residence is the best scenario of their workmanship... as for oug parklane its not that impressive though... haha... this also reflect in one residence design... dull and doesnt look reflecting the price the buyers paying... but for sure jam is unavoidable in this area... and the sound from both sg besi and loke yew... but if the orientation are good... your condo have alot of good views... bandar malaysia.. trx... klcc.... haha
True. If the majority of those industrial plots are freehold, then they're here to stay for the long term unless the owners decided to become developers and turn it into residential/commercial projects or a developer comes along and buy the plots from the owners for that purpose.

Still, one will see lots of trailers and lorries moving in and out of the area coz of the factories there. Wholly depends if one doesn't mind that kind of traffic and dust on a daily basis aside from being surrounded by busy roads.

And about Bandar Malaysia, if it is postponed indefinitely, then the only view the south-west orientation will have is the Taman Desa/KL Sentral/Kwong Tong cemetery view. The last one will put people off, tho.

If it's north-east, then they'll have to contend with One Residences blocking their left view, but can enjoy the TRX view and parts of KL city. hmm.gif

Again, this is assuming that it is the orientation of the project itself.

This post has been edited by DesRed: May 21 2018, 02:54 PM
DesRed
post Jun 18 2018, 12:42 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(HELLO HELLO @ Jun 14 2018, 07:43 PM)
majority industrial plots there are leasehold land. Macam already almost less than 60years liao. Manyak actually already start transform to something else’s liao. Land value sibeh high, once kilang owner sold liao can go further built a bigger 1. Macam big Kamco also moved liao.
I see. Will be interesting to see what happens to the surroundings as the years pass by and more of these plots are redeveloped.

On another matter, I tried walking from the Nissan Chan Sow Lin service centre (after sending my car there for servicing), due to being on the same level as Trion @ KL, all the way to the Chan Sow Lin LRT station a month ago. 1 km +/- in a matter of 15 mins (brisk walk) to reach it. Left me panting a bit when I arrived, tho. The pavement there is proper with no uneven surfaces but near the Peugeot showroom, there are some cars parking indiscriminately on it. Not to mention that the walkway isn't covered, so do expect to be walking in the open until you're near the LRT station. sweat.gif
DesRed
post Jul 20 2018, 03:44 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(lowyatlau @ Jul 20 2018, 02:53 PM)
This project site is leasehold or freehold? If lease hold dun think they can price it at 1200psf. Ppl sure will use SV2 to compare.
This project's site is freehold, but even so, at this area at RM 1,xxx psf? Not easy to justify with the industrial surroundings and the fact that its 1km away from the CSL LRT station, plus the density of 1,300 units some more. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by DesRed: Jul 20 2018, 03:45 PM
DesRed
post Nov 15 2018, 02:57 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jul 20 2018, 08:57 PM)
i personally dont want to stay next to a busy road and not to mention the price

if want to stay highrise, should have plenty of choices

no lrt/mrt, no fancy surrounding, near to kl but jam like hell....
True, but about the LRT part, the nearest is the CSL LRT station but it is around 1km ish to reach there under the open pedestrian walkway.

As for busy road, sad to say, many new launches these days are situated near one. Just have to either take a block that is further away from a busy road or take one that is not facing it.

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 15 2018, 11:47 AM)
Heard that indicative price is around RM700psf+- and pre-registration will start by next month
I checked the fb page and they announced that its sales gallery will be opening soon. I saw some renovation going on at what used to be the Citizen 2 sales gallery one weekend ago. I suspect that it will be replaced with this project pretty soon or next month like what you mentioned.
DesRed
post Nov 15 2018, 06:12 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 15 2018, 04:49 PM)
Their sales gallery for Citizen 2 in OKR is permanently closed down though from what I heard. Not sure what or who is replacing. But the Trion showroom will be near the project site. Beside Peugeot 3S
I see. Thanks for the info. Thought it was going to be that Citizen 2 sales gallery but wasn't aware that there is a sales gallery near Trion's project site. I initially assumed that it was the former because I drove around there a few times but did not see any building/lot which looks like one. sweat.gif

QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Nov 15 2018, 05:13 PM)
yala...their agent misleading everyone saying Trion going to be 1200psf...
Once trion launches then those who havent signed SPA will cancel d
Well, to be fair, Damai Residence's pricing is kinda cheap for an area that is close to the KL vicinity. Plus the price on a given floor will be the same regardless of the facing. Just varies according to the unit type and floor difference only.

Still, with that kind of surrounding, I'd rather choose Trion over that project, if you ask me. Just sucks that you'll have to walk quite a distance via an open pedestrian walkway to reach the CSL LRT station (and soon to be an interchange station with MRT Line 2).
DesRed
post Nov 23 2018, 03:04 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Fat3Twister @ Nov 16 2018, 12:08 PM)
You have your point there, but, no matter what's the selling price of Damai, fair or not, it doesn't affect the fact that the agents are actually giving misleading info by saying Trion gonna sell at 1200psf...well, not necessary an act of misleading, they might be ignorant, or choose to be ignorant. As we are not guilty if we dont know right
Fair enough, but at the end of the day, agents from one project are bound to badmouth another project, regardless if the info they used are right or wrong. I only met a few who are honest, such as the one I met at the United Point @ Kepong sales gallery.

But at the end of the day, its the buyers who have to do their homework before jumping in to any project they desire. I'm sure there will be those who jump the gun to get Damai Residence and those who did their research before doing so. Not going to comment much on that as this is more to personal preference.
DesRed
post Nov 25 2018, 11:32 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(DisneyHome @ Nov 24 2018, 03:48 PM)
I heard the pricing after rebate only less than RM 800 psf
Almost within the price range of SV2, but with the handicap of the CSL station being 1km away from it. To be fair, even the SV masterplan to link up to the CSL LRT/MRT2 interchange 1km plus away quite far-fetched, considering how far you'll have to walk just to reach there, be it a covered walkway or some overhead bridge.

Xeralis Bro, I went to check around the Peugeot showroom/3S centre but didn't find any lot/building which resembles a sales gallery. Do you know its exact location? hmm.gif
DesRed
post Nov 26 2018, 11:17 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 26 2018, 09:55 AM)
I was strolling around the other day to find it as well but yup. It's the building right next to it. An existing old building with guards denying entry. Managed to get a glimpse. There is no signage as of yet.
Yeah, I also noticed that brown building too next to the Peugeot service centre when I drove there. Thought it was some abandoned/unused warehouse. hmm.gif

And about that Citizen 2 sales gallery, you're also right that it is now vacant. Happened to pass by it a week ago and saw it all cleaned up dy with a 'For Rent/Sale' banner propped up on it.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Nov 26 2018, 11:18 AM
DesRed
post Nov 27 2018, 01:17 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(wanteh55 @ Nov 27 2018, 09:58 AM)
Maybe price after rebate will be below RM800psf.
It is true that people booking at Damai waiting for Trion?
I really doubt that. You're talking about two different class of projects here. Maybe some might, but I'm sure those who bought a unit at Damai accepted its pricing and surroundings plus its shortcomings (not near any public transport, etc.).

Personally, between the two, I'd rather pick Trion over Damai, tho.
DesRed
post Nov 28 2018, 09:23 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(kenty @ Nov 27 2018, 10:27 PM)
Trion location is better than Damai Residence if you know CSL well. The spill over effect of CSL LRT & MRT station will benefited Jalan 1 & 2 the most as compare to 3, 4 & 5.
While I agree with this, however, its still 1km ish from the CSL interchange from this project. I once walked to the latter from the Nissan Service Centre branch and it took me around 20 mins to reach the station under the hot sun. Does Binastra plan to build a covered walkway to that interchange?

I have not seen Akisama do that for their One Residences, which is located much closer at 600m.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Nov 28 2018, 09:23 AM
DesRed
post Nov 30 2018, 12:14 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Xeralis @ Nov 28 2018, 09:32 AM)
I doubt so. A portion of the walkway starting from LRT/MRT should be covered as soon as the MRT station is complete. I personally tried walking as well, took about 15 minutes.
I really doubt MMC-Gamuda will build a walkway that extends up till 1km. Based on the walkways I've seen, at most will be around 300m. The remaining portion to connect to any upcoming project will have to be paid by the developer.

Let's see how Binastra markets this project. If they go as far as to promote that it is within 'walking distance' to the CSL LRT/MRT interchange, then they'd better provide a covered walkway to it.
DesRed
post Dec 9 2018, 10:41 PM

2,866 posts

For anyone interested, its best to sign up at Binastra's official website registration page than at Trion's website. The latter's website is kinda buggy if you try to register there.

I managed to register via Binastra's own page and got an automated email.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Dec 10 2018, 09:44 AM
DesRed
post Dec 10 2018, 01:42 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(Roy QO Properties @ Dec 10 2018, 12:51 PM)
Indicative price estimated 690psf++ btw it's come with partly furnished
Before or after the rebates? hmm.gif
DesRed
post Dec 11 2018, 09:54 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(kenty @ Dec 11 2018, 02:29 PM)
Distance from Trion to LRT2 entrance is about 850m, Google said only 11min.
To MRT2 link bridge is about 750m
Please don't exaggerate. It took me around 15 - 20 mins to reach there via walking. Not to mention that its 1km some more, not 800m.

The only good thing is that it is a proper pathway towards the station, but that's about it. And don't be surprised to see a row of cars parked on that pavement when you're near to the covered walkway towards the LRT station.
DesRed
post Dec 13 2018, 09:34 AM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(warface @ Dec 12 2018, 11:02 AM)
If the weather is good okie to walk la, but under hot sun susah la.
Agreed on that. While it is a proper pathway, it isn't shaded, so do expect to enjoy some sun while walking towards the station. No wonder Binastra went as far as to say that if you don't feel like walking to the CSL LRT/MRT interchange, take the shuttle bus. laugh.gif

QUOTE(onnying88 @ Dec 12 2018, 12:55 PM)
Waiting someone to attack developer cheating using MRT/LRT walking distance as selling point.
I saw how MINEST Residences was attacked in that thread regarding the 'walking distance' to MRT but that was more to people calling out the developer for inaccurate marketing. I was driving around there once and there are some parts of Jln Sentul Pasar which doesn't have proper pedestrian pathways to either the Sentul Timur LRT station or the upcoming Sentul West MRT station.

At least in Binastra's case, they marketed it as 'walkable' (because it all boils down to individual preference) but if you don't feel like walking, they provide a shuttle bus option. The important question one should ask is what how does the latter operate. Will it be by frequency or making a quick call at the management office to get the shuttle bus to send you there?

Once the showroom is ready, I'll pop that question to the sales staff there. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(CWK79 @ Dec 12 2018, 12:58 PM)
Depend walking pathway is save to walk or not. If not, 300 - 500 meters also not able walk
As I mentioned previously, it is a proper pathway. Just not shaded. That was my experience when I sent my car for servicing at the Nissan Service Centre there and walked to the CSL station after dropping off my car. But I was unfortunate enough to bump into some cars rampantly parking on it near to that station.

Not to mention that there are heavy vehicles on the road frequently due to the myriad of car showrooms, workshops and warehouses in the vicinity.
DesRed
post Dec 17 2018, 11:22 PM

2,866 posts

QUOTE(reychow @ Dec 17 2018, 06:24 PM)
Shuttle bus 30minute one turn.
Kinda reminds me of the Bangsar South shuttle bus frequency when I was browsing its page some time back. Also 30 mins.

This post has been edited by DesRed: Dec 17 2018, 11:24 PM

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0387sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 PM