Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

186 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

yklooi
post Jul 13 2016, 08:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,388 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jul 11 2016, 01:49 AM)
Indeed Forex is considered illegal in Malaysia, but doesn't mean Forex is illegal entirely in terms of globalisation. Above warning/information from BNM is purely based on BNM licensing perspective to protect themselves as well as the citizen. As long as you are trading with a tier 1 licensed FX broker, then you are completely safe.
hmm.gif .....just got this from the news.....
............It said consumers should be careful when dealing with unregulated entities or individuals as there would be consequences.

“Consumer protection under the law administered by Bank Negara is not applicable, should members of the public choose to deal with illegal financial service providers.

“Those who participate in illegal financial activities could also be charged under the law for abetting operators of such illegal activities,” it added.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016...hquick-schemes/

This post has been edited by yklooi: Jul 13 2016, 08:33 AM
krofal
post Jul 13 2016, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jul 11 2016, 02:33 AM)
Good finding! There are always complaints for FX brokers where losers are not happy with the widening spreads and probably reqoute. This is considered very normal for every brokers where they or their liquidity providers are trying to protect themselves during high volatility or extreme market conditions. Even banks have the same issues.

Our comparison is more on genuine FX brokers and scam FX brokers. Not common genuine FX brokers complaints.
I've used IC Markets for 2 years and had no problem with the withdrawals all these time. There was one issue last year where the server failed or something and people couldn't close their orders (i forgot, it was a long time ago) but I got refunded for it later on.

I'm using Tallinex now and has also heard very good reviews regarding Global Prime incase anyone wishes to know.

Cheers
T231H
post Jul 16 2016, 08:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,982 posts

this was in the news few days back....
More young M’sians falling prey to forex schemes

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/newsother/mo...ocid=spartandhp
wan7075
post Jul 16 2016, 01:36 PM

Regular
1,282 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jul 11 2016, 02:36 AM)
Perhaps they should keep it private.
may I know why Triumph was classified as not genuine? is it a scam?
and my fren introduce me another broker called IgoFX. this one also not genuine?

thanks!

lorddeathzx
post Jul 16 2016, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

XM is not on the list ?
MUM
post Jul 16 2016, 02:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,638 posts

QUOTE(T231H @ Jul 16 2016, 08:41 AM)
this was in the news few days back....
More young M’sians falling prey to forex schemes

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/newsother/mo...ocid=spartandhp
nah,..yours is few days back... tongue.gif
this is just now..... biggrin.gif

Forex scheme woes
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/busines...ex-scheme-woes/

audio technica
post Sep 3 2016, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

want to trade with a foreign broker, check with the BNM of that country....
Johnhun
post Oct 5 2016, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(lorddeathzx @ Jul 16 2016, 01:38 PM)
XM is not on the list ?
xm give bonus usually broker that give bonus are not quite good...
but i'm using xm i already have many 5digit withdrawal amount it takes 2-3days to your bank.

Patriculluz
post Nov 10 2016, 08:14 AM

4 posts

Hi all sifus,

Can anyone pls help me clarify if TP Eagles is genuine or only a scam?

Thank you rclxms.gif

TSDrFX
post Dec 13 2016, 02:16 AM

Enthusiast
780 posts

How To Check Is the Forex Broker Genuine thumbsup.gif Or Scam devil.gif

What sort of trader would not like the assistance of a broker that he can rely on? Most new traders struggle to find a genuine forex broker who is transparent and provides a great forex trading experience. There are several reasons for this, but one of the major reasons is the mindset of the traders themselves. As most new traders are lured into the forex game through a fake forex broker as an easy way to make money, they have a wrong image about the forex market and hence do not know how to get long term success. Most of us know that forex is one of the most volatile markets in the world, and due to its floating nature, the prices of the currencies cannot be predicted. But the question of how to identify weather a forex broker is genuine or not depends on several factors. You can also check the various internet websites like forexstars and other to get reviews about the various forex brokers. Here are some ways how you can check the authenticity of a forex broker.

MAKE SURE THE FOREX BROKER IS WELL REGULATED
Only trade or invest with top tier licensed brokers/banks who are under tier 1 and 2 licenses for highest protection. For example, in the event of a Swiss broker/bank bankruptcy, traders and investors are given up to CHF100k capital protection.

Tier 1 licenses under: US NFA, UK FCA, SWISS FINMA, JAPAN FSA, SINGAPORE MAS.
Tier 2 licenses under: European financial regulators, Australia ASIC, Canada IIROC.

AVOID UNREGULATED BROKERS OR OFFSHORE REGULATED BROKERS (Vanuatu, Seychelles, St. Vincent, Belize, etc)

Traders and investors can check with their corresponding regulatory agencies that check the credibility of the forex brokers. They include the National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the United States, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in the United Kingdom, Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC) and FINMA, Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN) in Germany and Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in France.

Analyze the Website
We all know that in this age of peerless internet technology, coming across fake content is totally possible and one must first check the website first for a clear picture of the reviews. Some websites are meant not for the viewers but an organization’s attempt at getting more affiliates. In such cases you have to judge for yourself whether the reviews are real or are posted through automated software to get more viewers.

Check the Comment Box
Some sites are highly moderated along with the viewer’s comments that appear on the website due to the fear of spam. If a website allows regular users to comment on their posts that is a great sign of openness. But if your comment doesn’t appear immediately on the website and is stuck in the moderation phase forever, you certainly do not want to waste a lot of time reading your reviews on such a website. Several times unanswered comment boxes also indicate the website’s poor activity.

Only Promote Genuine Reviews
There are several websites that post a review and also refer the viewer to a broker’s website as several broker’s pay the sites to promote themselves. While there is nothing wrong in referrals, the viewers must also use their full discretion when it comes to judging whether the reviews are genuine or not. Try to avoid websites that also provide a referral link in a review that also redirects the user to the broker’s webpage.

Transparency Is A Must
The best way to know whether your forex broker is a fake one or not, is to look for his list of clients. While several fake brokers might tell you that it is against the law to disclose such information, the reality is the total opposite and no genuine broker would be afraid to share the list of his clients. Genuine brokers use their network of traders more as their work portfolio and you can always judge the authenticity of a broker through the profiles of the various clients and traders that he deals with. More transparency in a broker’s activities will instill more faith in the clients.

Look At How The Broker Works
While this would be like judging a book from its cover, forex brokers can be judged based on how they deal with their clients. If the forex broker holds each client’s funds in a segregated account approved by the traders, then it is quiet likely that you’re working with a genuine broker. Make sure that the broker has a valid proof of operating under a government regulation.

Check the Broker’s Portfolio
After you have checked how the broker works and the long list of his client’s, you still need to see if the clients are earning regular profits or not. Doing a short background check on how the various traders are performing with a particular broker is one of the best ways to know a broker’s authenticity. Forex is a highly fluctuating market and to ensure profits one requires having a really keen eye and a really honest forex broker.

Forex trading is a risky business and requires a lot of experience and skills, to earn profits over a long term period. Hence it is highly important that the new traders must check the genuineness of a broker to experience a non-stressful forex trading environment.

List of Genuine Forex Brokers
1. Forex.com (Gain Capital)
2. FXpro
3. Swissquote Bank
4. Oanda
5. Interactive Brokers
6. Dukascopy
7. City Index
8. FXDD
9. FXCM
10. HY Markets
11. Admiral Markets
12. ThinkMarkets
13. EasyForex
14. Saxobank
15. ADS Securities
16. LMAX
17. ATC Brokers
18. LCG
19. ActivTrades
20. IC Markets
21. Synergy FX
22. IG
23. CMS Forex
24. AxiTrader
25. Aetos
26. XM
27. Tickmill
28. AVATRADE
29. Exness

List of SCAM Forex Brokers !ALERT!
1. LiteForex
2. GSM Financial Group
3. RCFX
4. Maxim Trader
5. ODFX
6. TriumphFX
7. WFX
8. Eu Trading Group EUTG (NewTradeFX)
9. IBS
10. FXUnited
11. YouTradeFX (EUTG)
12. UFXMarkets
13. GVF
14. TP Eagles
15. Efzinitus
16. IGOFX
17. Vortex Assets and VFX Premium (Eu Trading Group)
18. KBFX
19. JJPTR
20. SFX Markets
21. FXMAC
22. Capital Foster Advisor
23. Otex World

In case you have invested or trading with any of the scam brokers above, try your very best to withdraw your money back ASAP. If you can't take out your money, file a report or complaint to your local regulator. In most cases, it does not help as scam brokers do not hold any licenses and end up regulators unable to trace them.

Feel free to share your experiences with any other brokers and allow us to add on to above lists.

Based on all the information we provided, i hope it helps new FX investors or traders to differentiate and identify real/scam FX.

We welcome everyone who required due diligence or advise to check the genuineness of a FX brokers. After all, it's FOC. icon_question.gif

Moderator, please do not move this topic to join with general Forex spread as it will served as a WARNING to those new to Forex. Thank you.

This post has been edited by DrFX: Dec 20 2016, 02:41 AM
puremage111
post Dec 13 2016, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Dec 13 2016, 03:16 AM)
How To Check Is the Forex Broker Genuine thumbsup.gif  Or Scam devil.gif

What sort of trader would not like the assistance of a broker that he can rely on? Most new traders struggle to find a genuine forex broker who is transparent and provides a great forex trading experience. There are several reasons for this, but one of the major reasons is the mindset of the traders themselves. As most new traders are lured into the forex game through a fake forex broker as an easy way to make money, they have a wrong image about the forex market and hence do not know how to get long term success. Most of us know that forex is one of the most volatile markets in the world, and due to its floating nature, the prices of the currencies cannot be predicted. But the question of how to identify weather a forex broker is genuine or not depends on several factors. You can also check the various internet websites like forexstars and other to get reviews about the various forex brokers. Here are some ways how you can check the authenticity of a forex broker.
MAKE SURE THE FOREX BROKER IS WELL REGULATED
Only trade or invest with top tier licensed brokers/banks who are under tier 1 and 2 licenses for highest protection. For example, in the event of a Swiss broker/bank bankruptcy, traders and investors are given up to CHF100k capital protection.

Tier 1 licenses under: US NFA, UK FCA, SWISS FINMA, JAPAN FSA, SINGAPORE MAS.
Tier 2 licenses under: European financial regulators, Australia ASIC, Canada IIROC.

AVOID UNREGULATED BROKERS OR OFFSHORE REGULATED BROKERS (Vanuatu, Seychelles, St. Vincent, Belize, etc)

Traders and investors can check with their corresponding regulatory agencies that check the credibility of the forex brokers. They include the National Futures Association (NFA) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the United States, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in the United Kingdom, Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Swiss Federal Banking Commission (SFBC) and FINMA, Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFIN) in Germany and Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) in France.
Analyze the Website
We all know that in this age of peerless internet technology, coming across fake content is totally possible and one must first check the website first for a clear picture of the reviews. Some websites are meant not for the viewers but an organization’s attempt at getting more affiliates. In such cases you have to judge for yourself whether the reviews are real or are posted through automated software to get more viewers.

Check the Comment Box
Some sites are highly moderated along with the viewer’s comments that appear on the website due to the fear of spam. If a website allows regular users to comment on their posts that is a great sign of openness. But if your comment doesn’t appear immediately on the website and is stuck in the moderation phase forever, you certainly do not want to waste a lot of time reading your reviews on such a website. Several times unanswered comment boxes also indicate the website’s poor activity.

Only Promote Genuine Reviews
There are several websites that post a review and also refer the viewer to a broker’s website as several broker’s pay the sites to promote themselves. While there is nothing wrong in referrals, the viewers must also use their full discretion when it comes to judging whether the reviews are genuine or not. Try to avoid websites that also provide a referral link in a review that also redirects the user to the broker’s webpage.

Transparency Is A Must
The best way to know whether your forex broker is a fake one or not, is to look for his list of clients. While several fake brokers might tell you that it is against the law to disclose such information, the reality is the total opposite and no genuine broker would be afraid to share the list of his clients. Genuine brokers use their network of traders more as their work portfolio and you can always judge the authenticity of a broker through the profiles of the various clients and traders that he deals with. More transparency in a broker’s activities will instill more faith in the clients.

Look At How The Broker Works
While this would be like judging a book from its cover, forex brokers can be judged based on how they deal with their clients. If the forex broker holds each client’s funds in a segregated account approved by the traders, then it is quiet likely that you’re working with a genuine broker. Make sure that the broker has a valid proof of operating under a government regulation.

Check the Broker’s Portfolio
After you have checked how the broker works and the long list of his client’s, you still need to see if the clients are earning regular profits or not. Doing a short background check on how the various traders are performing with a particular broker is one of the best ways to know a broker’s authenticity. Forex is a highly fluctuating market and to ensure profits one requires having a really keen eye and a really honest forex broker.

Forex trading is a risky business and requires a lot of experience and skills, to earn profits over a long term period. Hence it is highly important that the new traders must check the genuineness of a broker to experience a non-stressful forex trading environment.

List of Genuine Forex Brokers
1. Forex.com (Gain Capital)
2. FXpro
3. Swissquote Bank
4. Oanda
5. Interactive Brokers
6. Dukascopy
7. City Index
8. FXDD
9. FXCM
10. HY Markets
11. Admiral Markets
12. ThinkForex
13. EasyForex
14. Saxobank
15. ADS Securities
16. LMAX
17. ATC Brokers
18. LCG
19. ActivTrades
20. IC Markets
21. Synergy FX
22. IG
23. CMS Forex
24. AxiTrader
25. Pepperstone
26. XM
27. Tickmill
28. AVATRADE
List of SCAM Forex Brokers !ALERT!
1. LiteForex
2. GSM Financial Group
3. RCFX
4. Maxim Trader
5. ODFX
6. TriumphFX
7. WFX
8. Eu Trading Group EUTG (NewTradeFX)
9. IBS
10. FXUnited
11. YouTradeFX (EUTG)
12. UFXMarkets
13. GVF
14. TP Eagles
15. Efzinitus
16. IGOFX
17. Vortex Assets and VFX Premium (Eu Trading Group)
18. KBFX
19. JJPTR

Feel free to share your experiences with any other brokers and allow us to add on to above lists.

Moderator, please do not move this topic to join with general Forex spread as it will served as a WARNING to those new to Forex. Thank you. Please combine this thread with https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3774126/+20 once reopen.
Hello just wanted to check yeah, why is IGOFx scam? I have friends who invested ther for months and withdrawal have no issue, i read general reviews and wanted to do affiliate marketing for this site, kindly provide me more information so i can decide whether to go with them or not
wilson0416
post Dec 17 2016, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(puremage111 @ Dec 13 2016, 06:44 PM)
Hello just wanted to check yeah, why is IGOFx scam? I have friends who invested ther for months and withdrawal have no issue, i read general reviews and wanted to do affiliate marketing for this site, kindly provide me more information so i can decide whether to go with them or not
Me wanna know too. Please provide evidence. Thanks
TSDrFX
post Dec 18 2016, 04:40 AM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(wan7075 @ Jul 16 2016, 01:36 PM)
may I know why Triumph was classified as not genuine? is it a scam?
and my fren introduce me another broker called IgoFX. this one also not genuine?

thanks!
TriumphFX investors have reported unable to withdraw their money. With no surprise, they have scammed many investors and recent month obtained a rubbish license from Vanuatu to scam another round. You don't want to be the next victims. TriumphFX did not provide real time trading results and most of their trades are manipulated to impress innocent investors.

IGOFX is using the same method to scam innocent investors by showing too good to be true trading results which usually are not real. We have done several due diligence and based our professionalism and experiences, we have concluded that IGOFX is another scam Forex broker.

1: Unreal trading results - There is no real trading behind which those trades are suppose to process on a liquidity provider/banks. In short, they are showing investors impressive fake trading results. MT4 is a front end platform which the trades are editable from date to price. Without proper regulation, you know what they are capable of.

2: Holding a Vanuatu license - Recently this license has been a very popular tool for scammers due to low requirements. You can get it within USD10k and approval within a month. So basically anyone can get a Vanuatu license. And there is no protection for investors or traders.

3: Additional to 1, we have checked and confirmed their trades are not real time which similar to what TriumpFX has done. If you need evidence, then we suggest you to do it yourself.

4: Get the traders/managers to trade with a top tier regulated brokers, any brokers will be fine. They will give you plenty of funny excuses like "We don't trade with other broker", "We don't want to let other brokers know our trading secret.", etc.

5: Ask yourself, what make you think it is real? The license? The MT4 platform?

Beside TriumphFX, there are few others scam brokers using the same method have successfully scammed many innocent investors including GSM, NewTradeFX, FX United, etc.

Based on all the information we provided, i hope it helps new FX investors or traders to differentiate and identify real/scam FX.

We welcome everyone who required due diligence or advise to check the genuineness of a FX brokers. After all, it's FOC. icon_question.gif
Alissa_1989
post Dec 18 2016, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

How about fxprimus , is that genuine now?
TSDrFX
post Dec 18 2016, 04:01 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Alissa_1989 @ Dec 18 2016, 01:02 PM)
How about fxprimus , is that genuine now?
Hi Alissa,

FXPrimus used to be a FX broker with plenty of bad slippages. Since their Mauritius license suspended, they have obtained Cyprus CySEC FX license and operate as an European entity. Due to their bad records, we do not list them on genuine FX brokers.

Personally i won't pick them as my FX broker since there are plenty of choices out there.
jack2
post Dec 18 2016, 04:07 PM

Mr
All Stars
12,530 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Dec 18 2016, 04:40 AM)
TriumphFX investors have reported unable to withdraw their money. With no surprise, they have scammed many investors and recent month obtained a rubbish license from Vanuatu to scam another round. You don't want to be the next victims. TriumphFX did not provide real time trading results and most of their trades are manipulated to impress innocent investors.

IGOFX is using the same method to scam innocent investors by showing too good to be true trading results which usually are not real. We have done several due diligence and based our professionalism and experiences, we have concluded that IGOFX is another scam Forex broker.

1: Unreal trading results - There is no real trading behind which those trades are suppose to process on a liquidity provider/banks. In short, they are showing investors impressive fake trading results. MT4 is a front end platform which the trades are editable from date to price. Without proper regulation, you know what they are capable of.

2: Holding a Vanuatu license - Recently this license has been a very popular tool for scammers due to low requirements. You can get it within USD10k and approval within a month. So basically anyone can get a Vanuatu license. And there is no protection for investors or traders.

3: Additional to 1, we have checked and confirmed their trades are not real time which similar to what TriumpFX has done. If you need evidence, then we suggest you to do it yourself.

4: Get the traders/managers to trade with a top tier regulated brokers, any brokers will be fine. They will give you plenty of funny excuses like "We don't trade with other broker", "We don't want to let other brokers know our trading secret.", etc.

Beside TriumphFX, there are few others scam brokers using the same method have successfully scammed many innocent investors including GSM, NewTradeFX, FX United, etc.

We welcome everyone who required due diligence or advise to check the genuineness of a FX brokers. After all, it's FOC.  icon_question.gif
I didn't hear the investors of TripumphFX that invest in Gold Master can't get their money.

Are you sure?
Alissa_1989
post Dec 18 2016, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Dec 18 2016, 04:01 PM)
Hi Alissa,

FXPrimus used to be a FX broker with plenty of bad slippages. Since their Mauritius license suspended, they have obtained Cyprus CySEC FX license and operate as an European entity. Due to their bad records, we do not list them on genuine FX brokers.

Personally i won't pick them as my FX broker since there are plenty of choices out there.
I see. just wondering are they still obtaining the tier 1 licenses (FCA etc) now ?
AzureOfSky
post Dec 18 2016, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Anything on Mocaz?
SKL
post Dec 18 2016, 11:02 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Dec 18 2016, 04:40 AM)

We welcome everyone who required due diligence or advise to check the genuineness of a FX brokers. After all, it's FOC.  icon_question.gif
1. How do u prove that is fake trading results ? U mean all fund manager trading results is fake or just impressive one only?
2. How do u check their trade are not real time ? can it be slippage?
3. Do u mean MT4 price movement are not real time follow the market?

jack2
post Dec 18 2016, 11:03 PM

Mr
All Stars
12,530 posts

I am interested to know about his claim too.

186 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0344sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th May 2021 - 12:35 AM