Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

jack2
post Dec 18 2016, 04:07 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Dec 18 2016, 04:40 AM)
TriumphFX investors have reported unable to withdraw their money. With no surprise, they have scammed many investors and recent month obtained a rubbish license from Vanuatu to scam another round. You don't want to be the next victims. TriumphFX did not provide real time trading results and most of their trades are manipulated to impress innocent investors.

IGOFX is using the same method to scam innocent investors by showing too good to be true trading results which usually are not real. We have done several due diligence and based our professionalism and experiences, we have concluded that IGOFX is another scam Forex broker.

1: Unreal trading results - There is no real trading behind which those trades are suppose to process on a liquidity provider/banks. In short, they are showing investors impressive fake trading results. MT4 is a front end platform which the trades are editable from date to price. Without proper regulation, you know what they are capable of.

2: Holding a Vanuatu license - Recently this license has been a very popular tool for scammers due to low requirements. You can get it within USD10k and approval within a month. So basically anyone can get a Vanuatu license. And there is no protection for investors or traders.

3: Additional to 1, we have checked and confirmed their trades are not real time which similar to what TriumpFX has done. If you need evidence, then we suggest you to do it yourself.

4: Get the traders/managers to trade with a top tier regulated brokers, any brokers will be fine. They will give you plenty of funny excuses like "We don't trade with other broker", "We don't want to let other brokers know our trading secret.", etc.

5: Ask yourself, what make you think it is real? The license? The MT4 platform?

Beside TriumphFX, there are few others scam brokers using the same method have successfully scammed many innocent investors including GSM, NewTradeFX, FX United, etc.

Based on all the information we provided, i hope it helps new FX investors or traders to differentiate and identify real/scam FX.

We welcome everyone who required due diligence or advise to check the genuineness of a FX brokers. After all, it's FOC.  icon_question.gif
I didn't hear the investors of TripumphFX that invest in Gold Master can't get their money.

Are you sure?
jack2
post Dec 18 2016, 11:03 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

I am interested to know about his claim too.
jack2
post Dec 19 2016, 11:53 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(jon_sawai @ Dec 19 2016, 10:03 PM)
hi. JJPTR is now well known everywhere. please give some advice on this as it is under scam alert. tq
brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
jack2
post Jan 9 2017, 02:03 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

wow.. this thread is interesting...

buy pop corn to watch
jack2
post Jan 11 2017, 01:37 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

igofx mostly is intentionally to scam.

You try to open the manager account and you will know.
jack2
post Jan 15 2017, 11:54 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

Any proofs to show and confirm igofx's trades are not real and fake?

This post has been edited by jack2: Jan 15 2017, 11:57 AM
jack2
post Jan 15 2017, 06:33 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(Cokey @ Jan 15 2017, 02:36 PM)
Refer to my post, most of the transaction last for only few minutes. Rules no.2 violated -> Scam thumbsup.gif
This is general perception only. Who knows if he is scalper?

Got solid proof?

Like Gold Master, I have solid proof to claim they are XXX....
jack2
post Jan 16 2017, 12:08 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(xpmm @ Jan 15 2017, 08:34 PM)
this thread serves as a warning and also reference only, ts gains nothing from it, decision and money are yours you are free to invest in anything you like.

the crux of the thread is simply this:

AVOID UNREGULATED BROKERS OR OFFSHORE REGULATED BROKERS (Vanuatu, Seychelles, St. Vincent, Belize, etc)

its based on the best knowledge of ts and also those who try to help.

no need to ask for solid proof, you cant even prove you have a mother in a forum, i can disprove it easily.
you will have 100% proof when it close shop and run away.

mface svi monspace tpeagles jjptr are all money games scam and they grow stronger each day because people like easy money, lazy to work, invest rm100k one month get rm5k, some 20k per month. how to 100% prove they are scam?

dont believe they are scam? then invest loh, its your money you decide.
Like many forumers claimed, if you have no proof to claim their trades are not real, dont simply say that.

I can't even dare to say so until I got proof.

But for Gold Master, I dare to say so because I found the answer.

Everything is based on facts.. TS can claim igofx is unregulated and try to avoid it but he mentioned before that the trades are not real as he has some tools to verify it.

That is why I was asking to share it.

jack2
post Jan 16 2017, 06:22 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jan 16 2017, 02:40 AM)
What would you do if we show the proof? Do you need the proof for others scam on the list beside IGOFX?
To assist to spread and alert those investors to pool off before it is too late.
jack2
post Jan 16 2017, 06:23 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jan 16 2017, 03:34 AM)
jack2, you found the answer of Gold Master because there are many victims now? Is that too late?

We have the proof, but it's up to you to believe. We don't gain anything for asking you to believe us. Eventually you will find the answer when there are victims. We heard many TriumphFX victims wanted to take action on the owner. Many don't believe us even when we show the proof in the past. Same goes to IGOFX, there are personal excuses or reasons not to believe when investors blinded by the fake profits.
Gold master has turned to non paid? I didn't know.
jack2
post Jan 19 2017, 05:58 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(puremage111 @ Jan 19 2017, 12:58 PM)
Recently saw this : https://fbsmy.com

On facebook while i scrolling as a sponsored/advertised post

Trustable?
QUOTE(DrFX @ Jan 19 2017, 05:53 PM)
FBS: Suite 5, Garden City Plaza, Mountain View Boulevard, BELMOPAN, Belize, C. A. LicenceIFSC/60/292/TS/15

Not recommended.
Most Malays are trading with them.
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 09:47 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Feb 5 2017, 03:49 AM)
We have conducted several investigation on IGOFX together with few " IGOFX investors". We are here to conclude that IGOFX IS A SCAM/PONZI SCHEME that cheating investors with fake trading performance by run as a money game company.

IGOFX investors unable to view live trades through their MT4 account, the account given is only works as a wallet for monthly return payment. IGOFX is using fake web based report to cheat investors and leave them untraceable. They are showing manipulated trading performance through myfxbook to convince new investors. Those experienced traders should know that every GENUINE copy trades or managed accounts service will provide investors live MT4 account view only access through well licensed brokers.

WHY IGOFX IS A SCAM/PONZI SCHEME FX?

1. IGOFX Investors do not able to view live trades through MT4 platform.

2. IGOFX Investors MT4 account only works as a wallet.

3. Investors do not received daily confirmation nor monthly statements by email which usually consist of all trading activities.

4. Using Vanuatu license that only cost USD10k to obtain.

5. Fake web based report or money game style login portal.

6. Money game style local funding through self fix exchange rate.

GENIUNE FX COPY TRADES OR MANAGED ACCOUNTS COMMON PRACTISE

1. All investors are given individual MT4 account that able to view their trades live through read only access.

2. Received automated daily confirmation and monthly statement email that consist of all trading activities.

3. Open accounts with tier 1 or 2 licensed brokers.

4. Web based report are synced live with MT4 accounts.

5. No local deposit, sending deposit through TT to broker/bank. (Any local deposits only available through licensed payment gateway)

6. No fix exchange rate, follow bank daily exchange rate.

If you have invested IGOFX, our advise for you is withdraw all available balance. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM AT ALL COST!

Happy Lunar New Year!
Thanks for the detailed report.

However, this report is not enough to convince the investors.

The most convince power is the trades. Did your team perform investigation on all live trades by comparing the prices on the exact time?

jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 09:57 AM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Feb 5 2017, 09:52 AM)
How do u explain the result?
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Vladislav7...adislav/1576235
Its from real account.
u say they are able to cheat myfxbook?
Very easy only.
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 01:24 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(highlowyat @ Feb 5 2017, 01:02 PM)
Vladislav probably someone inside igofx
IGOFX can manipulate Vladislav trading results and make him look profitable
Post his trading results at myfxbook to lure customers to open account with IGOFX
myfxbook is just a platform to display his "manipulated" trading

his growth around 15-20% average per month is doable. its not the best in market but its good.
QUOTE(MNet @ Feb 5 2017, 01:20 PM)
How to manipulate the result?
You have well explained but aunty Mnet is still asking u how.

Hahahaha

Better not to provide her more info k/bye.

jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 02:07 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(highlowyat @ Feb 5 2017, 01:30 PM)
How your boss create a fake payslip to make your income 10k a month (u have 5k salary a month) for bank to approve your 1million mortgage
is he/she an auntie or uncle? we might annoying him/her
I dont know his/her identity. He/She has been here since 10 years ago and still behaves like 10 years ago's attitude..

Those old members who were here 10 years ago and are still here should know.. MNet... hehe console.gif
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 02:07 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(highlowyat @ Feb 5 2017, 01:30 PM)
How your boss create a fake payslip to make your income 10k a month (u have 5k salary a month) for bank to approve your 1million mortgage
is he/she an auntie or uncle? we might annoying him/her
Double posted...

This post has been edited by jack2: Feb 5 2017, 02:08 PM
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 06:31 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(cmk96igoscam @ Feb 5 2017, 05:57 PM)
Good job Drfx, which top tier 1 broker you recommend to start trading with?
Cmk96 new account?
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 06:59 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(cmk96 @ Feb 5 2017, 06:32 PM)
not me. don't be fooled.
Why same nick n newbie too
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 07:08 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(cmk96 @ Feb 5 2017, 07:04 PM)
maybe the same person who created jack1?  biggrin.gif

you are jack2... coincidence?  biggrin.gif

both newbie accounts.
Ya, my first thought was him...
jack2
post Feb 5 2017, 11:26 PM

Mr
All Stars
11,422 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Feb 5 2017, 11:10 PM)
Hi Jack2,

Yes we did. It's only through the manipulated Myfxbook account.

Since IGOFX clients are not given any live trading MT4 accounts, there is no way to show the results. There are no real trading going on, so no point wasting time.

Scammers are smart to leave investors in the dark on the trades.

Please compare the genuine copy trades and managed accounts common practise to understand the different.
There are other brokers who offer copytrade or PAMM system whereby they do not have MT4 too because they are not MAM.
For instance, alpari PAMM.

11 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1360sec    3.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 07:59 PM