44 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AVARA SEPUTEH, The real 5 minutes to Mid Valley City Investment

views

IcyDarling
post Jun 3 2019, 02:21 PM

Regular
1,369 posts

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 2 2019, 06:58 PM)
Same.. my assigned carpark is the 8th floor too. I think you would need to turn 8 times.

I am secretly hoping that they have a ramp for residents to drive straight up to the 4th floor, bypassing all the visitor parking floors (1st - 3rd floor). Thus don't need to turn so many rounds hahaahaha
Do u know if there is? Because first 2 floors are offices right? Shouldnt have ramp up at the first 2 floors if that's the case
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 6 2019, 06:22 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(IcyDarling @ Jun 3 2019, 02:21 PM)
Do u know if there is? Because first 2 floors are offices right? Shouldnt have ramp up at the first 2 floors if that's the case
Not sure but by looking at the first schedule of the SPA, the storey plan does indicate that the car parking starts from floor 1 (which also has commercial space). So there are 8 levels of parking space.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 6 2019, 10:41 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 6 2019, 06:22 AM)
Not sure but by looking at the first schedule of the SPA, the storey plan does indicate that the car parking starts from floor 1 (which also has commercial space). So there are 8 levels of parking space.
I dun really understand you guys.

nobody ever asked the developer abt this b4 you inked the spa???

why only now bangkit question like this??????
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 6 2019, 10:42 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

for your information, the recently vped Eko Cheras also got TEKA appliances...…

eko cheras sold from 700psf gross...…

Will this answer your question where TekA stand in terms of exclusivity?
IcyDarling
post Jun 6 2019, 11:59 AM

Regular
1,369 posts

I know it's half floor parking concept. It wasn't a deal breaker for me. Understand that I will have a higher floor of carpark coz I bought a low level unit.
adalar99
post Jun 6 2019, 04:56 PM

19 posts

Pass by avara just now
The site seem like sita by dbkl
Anyone got info for this?
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 6 2019, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(IcyDarling @ Jun 6 2019, 11:59 AM)
I know it's half floor parking concept. It wasn't a deal breaker for me. Understand that I will have a higher floor of carpark coz I bought a low level unit.
What do you mean by half floor parking concept? Do you mean like for every floor there're 2 levels? Like.. floor 2a& 2b?

By the way, I'm quite curious. Is it common for developers to hike up the prices for apartments that have not sold out?

I have a few agents persistently contacting me about the availability of Type G and when I see the prices, it seems like it's been hiked up so much? For example, level 10 type G us available currently (the agent just whastapped me) and it's rm970k. How is this possible.. like.. I believe a few months ago it was below 940k.

For those who bought type G (or non type Gs) mind sharing how much you for your unit for (if you don't mind sharing that is)? I think it was way cheaper if you bought before this year? Hmm..

Mashpotatoes
post Jun 6 2019, 05:36 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 6 2019, 10:42 AM)
for your information, the recently vped Eko Cheras also got TEKA appliances...…

eko cheras sold from 700psf gross...…

Will this answer your question where TekA stand in terms of exclusivity?
I guess so, I was just expecting for the price that Avara is charging, they would give like Grohe or something that seems more "luxe" (im not fond with the brand of kitchen appliances but the brands that come to mind are Miele? Smeg? Samsung? Bosch? And not Teka which can be constantly found discounted at the stores (conclusion I got from reading posts here) . But let's see what they'll do. I'm very interested in the moving metal panels that they mention they'll install for the facade of the building.

(They said it'll be like the one at marina bay but I think the UK London's Oxford Street's Debenhams us a more accurate representation). Apparently it'll be the first in Malaysia if they do install it (their/ the sale agent's words).

lokgotz
post Jun 6 2019, 06:40 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 6 2019, 05:30 PM)
What do you mean by half floor parking concept? Do you mean like for every floor there're 2 levels? Like.. floor 2a& 2b?

By the way, I'm quite curious. Is it common for developers to hike up the prices for apartments that have not sold out?

I have a few agents persistently contacting me about the availability of Type G and when I see the prices, it seems like it's been hiked up so much? For example, level 10 type G us available currently (the agent just whastapped me) and it's rm970k. How is this possible.. like.. I believe a few months ago it was below 940k.

For those who bought type G (or non type Gs) mind sharing how much you for your unit for (if you don't mind sharing that is)? I think it was way cheaper if you bought before this year? Hmm..
QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 6 2019, 05:36 PM)
I guess so, I was just expecting for the price that Avara is charging, they would give like Grohe or something that seems more "luxe" (im not fond with the brand of kitchen appliances but the brands that come to mind are Miele? Smeg? Samsung? Bosch? And not Teka which can be constantly found discounted at the stores (conclusion I got from reading posts here)  . But let's see what they'll do. I'm very interested in the moving metal panels that they mention they'll install for the facade of the building.

(They said it'll be like the one at marina bay but I think the UK London's Oxford Street's Debenhams us a more accurate representation). Apparently it'll be the first in Malaysia if they do install it (their/ the sale agent's words).
I have to agree with BEANCOUNTER on this. If you have doubts, don't sign the SPA.

I may be a little straightforward on this but with the amount of doubts you have about the project, my advise to you is not to buy it. You don't seem to give a tiny bit of trust or confidence to the developer at all that they can deliver.

They may be able to deliver. You have to take the chance. If you don't want to take the chance, don't sign the SPA. However, it is like you want to take the chance but even you yourself don't agree in taking it. Don't commit to something that you are unsure of.

I on the other hand may have given too much confidence in the project but I've justified that I bought a unit there, I want it to flourish so that my investment is worthwhile.

Again, I'm sorry if I am straightforward but that is what I thought.
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 6 2019, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Jun 6 2019, 06:40 PM)
I have to agree with BEANCOUNTER on this. If you have doubts, don't sign the SPA.

I may be a little straightforward on this but with the amount of doubts you have about the project, my advise to you is not to buy it. You don't seem to give a tiny bit of trust or confidence to the developer at all that they can deliver.

They may be able to deliver. You have to take the chance. If you don't want to take the chance, don't sign the SPA. However, it is like you want to take the chance but even you yourself don't agree in taking it. Don't commit to something that you are unsure of.

I on the other hand may have given too much confidence in the project but I've justified that I bought a unit there, I want it to flourish so that my investment is worthwhile.

Again, I'm sorry if I am straightforward but that is what I thought.
Don't apologize because I totally see where you're coming from. For me, it's not that I don't trust the developer in what they can deliver but it's more of me putting my thoughts out there and maybe getting the other people's thoughts. Like personally I don't mind Teka or whatever as long as it works and is perfectly functioning, but kinda playing the devil's advocate because I want to see what the arguments are for both sides and maybe setting guidelines for my expectations.

Yes, I'm unsure but isn't everyone though. I want to understand what are the risks and what to expect. We all hope that the project would be done fantastically and the developers will be able to deliver. Im sorry for constantly stirring shyt up sad.gif
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 8 2019, 01:44 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 6 2019, 07:13 PM)
Don't apologize because I totally see where you're coming from. For me, it's not that I don't trust the developer in what they can deliver but it's more of me putting my thoughts out there and maybe getting the other people's thoughts. Like personally I don't mind Teka or whatever as long as it works and is perfectly functioning, but kinda playing the devil's advocate because I want to see what the arguments are for both sides and maybe setting guidelines for my expectations.

Yes, I'm unsure but isn't everyone though. I want to understand what are the risks and what to expect. We all hope that the project would be done fantastically and the developers will be able to deliver. Im sorry for constantly stirring shyt up sad.gif
Sorry, forgot to mention that, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I also think that everyone voicing their concerns here/ anywhere public would somehow lead to Developer accountability in their promises.
Aventador360
post Jun 9 2019, 08:21 PM

Casual
349 posts

QUOTE(adalar99 @ Jun 6 2019, 04:56 PM)
Pass by avara just now
The site seem like sita by dbkl
Anyone got info for this?
I saw a yellow sticker across the entrance on Seputeh side entrance and old Klang road side as well. Not sure what's up with that. I just saw it just now though. Didn't know it was so many days ago.

chosenlc
post Jun 12 2019, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

QUOTE(Aventador360 @ Jun 9 2019, 09:21 PM)
I saw a yellow sticker across the entrance on Seputeh side entrance and old Klang road side as well. Not sure what's up with that.  I just saw it just now though. Didn't know it was so many days ago.
huh, so the construction is stop? anyone know what happen?
idoblu
post Jun 12 2019, 09:02 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ Jun 6 2019, 05:36 PM)
I guess so, I was just expecting for the price that Avara is charging, they would give like Grohe or something that seems more "luxe" (im not fond with the brand of kitchen appliances but the brands that come to mind are Miele? Smeg? Samsung? Bosch? And not Teka which can be constantly found discounted at the stores (conclusion I got from reading posts here)  . But let's see what they'll do. I'm very interested in the moving metal panels that they mention they'll install for the facade of the building.

Teka is good brand la, maybe you are thinking of Deka....lol
Definitely better than Samsung, Electrolux or Bosch
Grohe is crap. HansGrohe is much higher range.

As for the moving tiles thingy, no need go Marina Bay, go to Lorong Ceylon this building called Menara PMI can see already - (blue thingy on the right)
no big deal imho
https://www.google.com/maps/@3.1491329,101....3312!8i6656

This post has been edited by idoblu: Jun 12 2019, 09:19 AM
BEANCOUNTER
post Jun 12 2019, 11:38 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 12 2019, 09:02 AM)
Teka is good brand la, maybe you are thinking of Deka....lol
Definitely better than Samsung, Electrolux or Bosch
Grohe is crap. HansGrohe is much higher range.

As for the moving tiles thingy, no need go Marina Bay, go to Lorong Ceylon this building called Menara PMI can see already - (blue thingy on the right)
no big deal imho
https://www.google.com/maps/@3.1491329,101....3312!8i6656
'Better' could be just yr opinion or experience on teka.

Do search the internet for ranking of teka bosch and electrolux

Eko cheras owners all get free teka and signature drg kitchen cabinets.
There is another newly condo get teka too.....i seriously wonder of teka is premium brands these days

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Jun 12 2019, 11:40 AM
Aventador360
post Jun 12 2019, 03:51 PM

Casual
349 posts

QUOTE(chosenlc @ Jun 12 2019, 08:57 AM)
huh, so the construction is stop? anyone know what happen?
The yellow sticker has been removed when I drove past at lunchtime today.
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 21 2019, 09:06 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

Does anyone have any updates on the construction process?
lokgotz
post Jun 22 2019, 01:38 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

Site progress update.
Source: Avara Seputeh FB page

user posted image
Mashpotatoes
post Jun 22 2019, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Jun 22 2019, 01:38 PM)
Site progress update.
Source: Avara Seputeh FB page

user posted image
Thanks! Looks good~

Bjorn1688
post Jun 23 2019, 02:35 AM

Regular
1,924 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jun 12 2019, 11:38 AM)
'Better' could be just yr opinion or experience on teka.

Do search the internet for ranking of teka bosch and electrolux

Eko cheras owners all get free teka and signature drg kitchen cabinets.
There is another newly condo get teka too.....i seriously wonder of teka is premium brands these days
Teka, Electrosux and Bosch all have premium and regular lines.

The Teka being dished out by developers normally are the lower range ones, these definitely are as premium as a Perodua Myvi.

44 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0208sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:51 PM