7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AVARA SEPUTEH, The real 5 minutes to Mid Valley City Investment

views

lokgotz
post Feb 11 2017, 04:45 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

Avara Seputeh and Trans Residence are two DIFFERENT projects. 100% confirmed.
lokgotz
post Nov 15 2017, 11:03 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

It seems they are launching this weekend. Anyone going?
Source:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1592806347409552/
https://www.facebook.com/avaraseputeh/

user posted image

lokgotz
post Nov 30 2017, 01:13 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

I bought a unit. Loan approved. Signed SPA and paid.

This development is a little different from the others I've been through as their largest units are sold out instead of the smaller more affordable ones. When I signed the SPA last week, they had plenty of 600++ sqft left but the larger 1200++ sqft ones are all sold.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 7 2019, 01:37 AM
lokgotz
post Nov 30 2017, 10:52 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 30 2017, 10:43 AM)
it only means these:-

3. the proposition of this development does not attract to average investors (they most probably run to southlink)
Most likely this.

They are not cheap. But to be honest, they are not expensive as well. To me, it's like instead of buying a Myvi, I buy a Honda City. Both take you from Point A to Point B but pay a little more, get better stuff.

Not too sure about the other buyers but I will be staying here when it completes, which is why I bought the unit (Type G) that comes with 2 carpark bays.
lokgotz
post Nov 30 2017, 11:29 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 30 2017, 10:58 AM)
actually whoa....you paid extra for city IS NOT bcos city comes with better stuff.......its just bcos gov taxed you more nia....
Ok. Maybe Honda City is a bad example. Maybe a Honda Civic? Honda Civic is better than the Myvi right? Disregarding the tax stuff of course.

My point is, I'm paying a little more for something that's better. You get what you pay for lor.

lokgotz
post Nov 30 2017, 11:31 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 30 2017, 11:05 AM)
Can you share what is psf of 600+ sqft and 1200+ sqft? Are they same?
They definitely won't be the same. I don't think I've seen a developer that has the same psf for their big and smaller units.

The norm is smaller units will be higher psf, bigger units lower psf.
lokgotz
post Nov 30 2017, 12:16 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 30 2017, 11:49 AM)
as long as you are happy and have full trust in the developer.

but standalone service apartment, no train connectivity, not really walkable to mid valley, it has to be a car driven only apartment.
Yeah I'm happy with it.

Seputeh Ktm is right behind. But to be honest, KTM is meh.

Like I said earlier, this is more for own stay. I have a car so it doesn't matter if there is no train connectivity. I'm so used to driving everywhere with the jam and all. Jams don't really affect me because I'm just numb to it already. For investors, it may be a different story.

Walking to Midvalley, it is walkable. I walked. Less than 10 minutes. But I do admit it's not a proper walkway per se. But walking to Midvalley is very much doable.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 7 2019, 01:32 AM
lokgotz
post Dec 1 2017, 11:59 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(FuNks @ Dec 1 2017, 12:16 PM)
Brochure view and real location view so big difference. Are they going to make new entrance? From OKR towards midvalley make uturn also cannot enter right? Seems like only can enter from federal or Bukit desa perabot Malaysia there. Pretty weird if u ask me.
From OKR towards MV make u turn can enter.

lokgotz
post Dec 2 2017, 02:59 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Dec 2 2017, 01:26 AM)
I live around the Seputeh area next to the Thean Hou temple and believe me, walking to Midvalley is possible, but it'll be a pretty long walk from my side. But if you plan to buy groceries there, then best to just use a car to do so.

From Avara's side, isn't the tunnel going to the Seputeh area a motorcycle lane? Probably it'll be near the Seputeh KTM if you walk thru the tunnels, but going to Midvalley will be a much longer walk compared to my condo.
Yeah. I think for makan or jalan jalan it's fine. But buying groceries and all will be a hassle.

From Avara, walk through the tunnel towards MV. Not the one near the seputeh KTM. The faster way is just to cross the road to Valenza hotel and just walk towards MV.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 14 2018, 11:23 PM
lokgotz
post Dec 2 2017, 03:00 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(FuNks @ Dec 2 2017, 12:06 AM)
my bad, that way is more logical.  biggrin.gif
I think you are referring to the sales gallery. If it's the sales gallery, the only way to go in is bukit desa and east west link. But to the development, you can u turn at OKR.
lokgotz
post Dec 2 2017, 05:18 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Dec 2 2017, 04:09 PM)
If im coming from the brickfields direction thru jalan syed putra what will be the nearest route to reach avara site?
Have to turn into bukit desa or make 2 Uturns at okr?
Both ways will be able to turn in. To avid the jam at OKR, turn into bukit desa. If no jam then 2 uturns.
lokgotz
post Jan 22 2018, 12:10 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(Sky19 @ Jan 17 2018, 09:37 AM)
hmmm...everyday I passed by coz I work in mv, traffic congestion wont be too bad as because its the end part of OKR, make a U turn , u stil able to access Bandar Malaysia as well as MV. quite central although its facing the overhead bridge which is some minor setback.

Please PM me for showroom visit appointment ,me and my wife quite keen to have a look. as I wanna see how to drive into Avara when im coming from MV. thanks
Coming from MV, there are 2 ways. You can either U turn at Taman Desa traffic light and U turn again below the bridge, or you can turn into Taman Bukit Desa right before Mazda and go through there.

The overhead bridge won't be a problem because only the podium carpark will be facing it. The overhead bridge is maybe around 2-3 floors high while the units starts at 10th floor.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Jan 22 2018, 12:12 AM
lokgotz
post Jan 22 2018, 10:51 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jan 22 2018, 06:45 AM)
Well, sound travel upwards, tho, so if you bought any units facing the highway, you'll hear the noise of various vehicles pretty frequently.

But it all comes down to the buyer's tolerance. Some don't mind it, some will.
I bought the one facing the swimming pool/ back.

I guess with the windows, the noise pollution won't be as bad.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 7 2019, 01:32 AM
lokgotz
post Mar 8 2018, 12:22 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(Ivy_ivy @ Mar 1 2018, 06:06 PM)
Hi can i know what package they offering?
Full furnish/ partial furnish... i like to know more about this project

Any sifu can help smile.gif
Partial furnish. Free SPA and stamp duty. 7% rebates.
lokgotz
post Mar 8 2018, 12:52 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Mar 8 2018, 10:01 AM)
Don't forget RM 0.50/psf for the maintenance fee + sinking funds.

I'm not too keen on this project after seeing the maintenance fee, but I admit that the furnishing they offer is above the standard of what most developers are offering these days.

To go into detail, what the developer marketing head informed me is that:
- Bedroom flooring: Actual timber, not laminated
- Sliding door at living room: Noise-proof and soft closing
- Kitchen top: Marble
- Wardrobe: Sliding Door type with soft-closing doors

These are the furnishings that I can recall from my last visit sometime last year.
They changed it to RM0.40/psf.
Kitchen cabinets also included. Kitchen hood, hob, oven, washing machine all included as well. Teka brand.
All airconds included, Daikin.
Let me take a look of my SPA when I get home. Can't remember much.
Construction is going on fast though. I was told that Stage 2(a) is gonna be sometime in April.

This is the kinda project that you'll need to go take a look at the showhouse and listen to the sales people explain because from the brochures and website, can't really see all these things.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 7 2019, 01:36 AM
lokgotz
post Mar 8 2018, 01:28 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(yingchai @ Mar 8 2018, 12:59 PM)
how much is this property at least?
RM850/psf for the whole project. Like usual, smaller units PSF higher, bigger units PSF lower.

QUOTE(DesRed @ Mar 8 2018, 01:04 PM)
Wow, now that's on par with Tria @ 9 Seputeh dy just across the road. Looks like they have a direct competitor in this project. laugh.gif

Too bad I didn't get any brochure coz at that time, they haven't received the APDL yet.
9Seputeh is a little too crowded for my liking. You should reconsider Avara. Come be my neighbour lah. Lol.
lokgotz
post Mar 9 2018, 02:32 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Mar 9 2018, 11:57 AM)
I'm dy your neighbour, but living in one of the older condos next to the Thean Hou temple. Same Seputeh area, bro. laugh.gif

Thanks, will think about it. I was looking at their 1,087 sf unit on my last visit, but didn't consider it thanks to the maintenance fee of RM 0.50/sf offered at that time.

I'll bet that with the maintenance fee on par with Tria, they might be able to steal some of the latter potential customers away due to the lower density and nearly similar pricing. After all, if the Avara residents need to go out to eat and go grocery shopping, it's all within a short drive to MidValley and 9 Seputeh. biggrin.gif
I bought the 1,076 sf unit in the second block. Much lower density at only 5 units a floor.

The first year maintenance and sinking fund will be borne by the developer. Second year onward will be the JMB so hopefully it won't increase.

They are offering free shuttle service for the residents as well. I was told that for now, it will be Mid Valley. Maybe in the future it will stop at KL Sentral and Bandar Malaysia. The management hasn't decided yet.
lokgotz
post Mar 14 2018, 11:11 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 14 2018, 09:46 PM)
the price is steep for this project, 807sqf unit up to 700k. Only one carpark given.
I do agree that the price for this project is not exactly cheap. However, looking at the location and the quality of products the developer is giving us, I think it's fair. Not to mention the low density (the unit I bought is on the smaller block, which has 5 units a floor). It's more of a you get what you pay for kinda thing.

I was told that Stage 2(a) will be some time next month, maybe in May. Judging by this, VP will be earlier than expected.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 7 2019, 01:35 AM
lokgotz
post Mar 15 2018, 05:09 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 15 2018, 01:01 PM)
Any idea how the carpark allocated? how much you bought for unit? how big?
The carpark, from what I understand, will be the more expensive units at the lower floors while the less expensive ones at the higher floors. Depends on size as well. The carpark, if the unit comes with 2, will be side by side and not tandem.

I bought Type G, 1076 sqft for RM910k after discounts.
lokgotz
post Mar 16 2018, 04:43 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 03:47 PM)
the unit 1076 type G is a very good choice, firstly, not facing the noisy road, corner unit, low density only 5 units a floor. But is still abit expensive, >900k plus for 1076 sqf, which means about 850psf, its the most expensive project among OKR
Yeah. I like it because of the low density. RM850 psf is not cheap. For investors/flippers maybe it's on the high side because there is not much room for profit in the short term. But for own stay, I feel it's ok. You pay for what you get. In fact, I was told that most of the units sold are the larger units that are more than 1k sqft because most buyers are buying for own stay.

QUOTE(rookienyc @ Mar 16 2018, 03:55 PM)
To me yeah the price is on the high side. I am checking project for GenKL and the cheapest 1,150sf is at RM 938k before discount. Mostly there 1k sf onwards, only 332 units and its Capitaland.

But of course, location of GenKL is slightly further away towards OKR/Kuchai Lama la.
I've been to GenKL as well but to be really honest, Avara is much better when it comes to the quality of the furnishing as well as building materials.

Location wise, that's where the traffic is...Come in from Kuchai side or OKR side also the traffic is crazy. Not to mention the access.

For now, the pros for GenKL is the price and its completion date. It'll be completed much earlier than Avara.

I guess it boils down to if buying for investment or for own stay.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 16 2018, 04:45 PM

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0272sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:37 PM