Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

35 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AVARA SEPUTEH, The real 5 minutes to Mid Valley City (Investment)

views

lokgotz
post May 18 2019, 02:03 AM

hehehe
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 18 2019, 12:56 AM)
By the way, I just realised, for type G (for type A), the walls of one side of the apartment is connected to the wall of the lifts. Do you guys think this is a problem? Will the lift make noise when going up and down the building? I feel like it would?

And for type G, on the plan, the bedframe for the bed in the master bedroom is leaning agaisnt the windows.. what? How? Huh? Why even
My current place is facing the lift. Every time the lift goes up and down, there will be noise. It's very bearable but that's subjective. Over the years, I got used to it.

Just noticed the bedframe of Type G. I guess that's an overlook by the ID. I won't be putting my bed there anyway. Bad Feng Shui. Hahah. I was told that it's not good to sleep facing the door's direction.

Anyway, the plans are just an indication on how you can arrange your furniture. Don't have to follow 100%.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 18 2019, 02:04 AM
Mashpotatoes P
post May 18 2019, 02:58 AM

Group: Probation

QUOTE(lokgotz @ May 18 2019, 02:03 AM)
My current place is facing the lift. Every time the lift goes up and down, there will be noise. It's very bearable but that's subjective. Over the years, I got used to it.

Just noticed the bedframe of Type G. I guess that's an overlook by the ID. I won't be putting my bed there anyway. Bad Feng Shui. Hahah. I was told that it's not good to sleep facing the door's direction.

Anyway, the plans are just an indication on how you can arrange your furniture. Don't have to follow 100%.
Can you still hear the lift noise even when your front doors are closed?

And for type G, the living room wall is a shared wall with one of the lifts. Do you think it'll be quite noisy? Anyone have experience in this? I was assured by the agent that the inside of the condo is very soundproof but as y'all know, they will blow smoke up your ass if they can land a sale.
lokgotz
post May 18 2019, 06:31 AM

hehehe

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 18 2019, 02:58 AM)
Can you still hear the lift noise even when your front doors are closed?

And for type G, the living room wall is a shared wall with one of the lifts. Do you think it'll be quite noisy? Anyone have experience in this? I was assured by the agent that the inside of the condo is very soundproof but as y'all know, they will blow smoke up your ass if they can land a sale.
If I tell you that there is no noise when I close the front door, it's a lie. Even when you don't share the walls you will still hear noise. Just that how bearable it is and that is very subjective. It may be bearable to me but it may not be for you.

By the way, you've not signed yet right? Better not drag too long and make a decision soon.

If you've just booked means you are most probably applying for loan now and that will maybe take a month. It may even be longer with the holidays and Raya coming. After that you'll need to arrange for signing, which may take a week. Try to sign before 30th June to be eligible for the HOC2019 campaign.

The HOC2019 campaign does not just apply to Avara. If you're still deciding between Avara and another project that's under the HOC2019 campaign, means you haven't started applying loan even. Time is running out mate. You're actually running a little tight as we speak if you ask me.

Unless, of course, you're buying cash where you don't need to apply a bank loan or considering a subsale or a project that's not under the campaign or you don't mind forgoing the things that are being offered in HOC2019 lah...

This post has been edited by lokgotz: May 18 2019, 06:53 AM
Mashpotatoes P
post May 18 2019, 03:35 PM

QUOTE(lokgotz @ May 18 2019, 06:31 AM)
If I tell you that there is no noise when I close the front door, it's a lie. Even when you don't share the walls you will still hear noise. Just that how bearable it is and that is very subjective. It may be bearable to me but it may not be for you.

By the way, you've not signed yet right? Better not drag too long and make a decision soon.

If you've just booked means you are most probably applying for loan now and that will maybe take a month. It may even be longer with the holidays and Raya coming. After that you'll need to arrange for signing, which may take a week. Try to sign before 30th June to be eligible for the HOC2019 campaign.

The HOC2019 campaign does not just apply to Avara. If you're still deciding between Avara and another project that's under the HOC2019 campaign, means you haven't started applying loan even. Time is running out mate. You're actually running a little tight as we speak if you ask me.

Unless, of course, you're buying cash where you don't need to apply a bank loan or considering a subsale or a project that's not under the campaign or you don't mind forgoing the things that are being offered in HOC2019 lah...
No offense but I feel like throughout this thread, you have been kinda singing the praises of Avara and nudging people to buy into this Project. I might be mistaken but I'm just slightly suspicious as to whether you have any ties with Avara/the developers or anything.

But yeah, the wall connecting to the lift's wall is really a concern for me. I don't want the wall rumbling or having to listen to the sound of the lift 24/7. Plus, I've read that units that have walls sharing with the lift has lower appreciation value and will have lower subsale price compared to units that do not. Now I feel like type G isn't that great after all...
lokgotz
post May 18 2019, 04:14 PM

hehehe

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 18 2019, 03:35 PM)
No offense but I feel like throughout this thread, you have been kinda singing the praises of Avara and nudging people to buy into this Project. I might be mistaken but I'm just slightly suspicious as to whether you have any ties with Avara/the developers or anything.

But yeah, the wall connecting to the lift's wall is really a concern for me. I don't want the wall rumbling or having to listen to the sound of the lift 24/7. Plus, I've read that units that have walls sharing with the lift has lower appreciation value and will have lower subsale price compared to units that do not. Now I feel like type G isn't that great after all...
I don't deny it. I am singing praises at the developer because I bought a unit there and it's my hopes that the project does well so that my investment will be worth it. Doesn't make sense if I say the developer is bad but I go buy one unit right?

I don't think I've "nudged" people to buy. If what I said about signing soon because of the HOC dateline, well that's a fact right? I may have "nudged" unconsciously and if that offends you, I apologise

With regards to the walls, I'm in no position to comment. I'm not an architect or an engineer. I'm merely sharing what my experience is at my current place.

Mashpotatoes P
post May 18 2019, 04:38 PM

QUOTE(lokgotz @ May 18 2019, 04:14 PM)
I don't deny it. I am singing praises at the developer because I bought a unit there and it's my hopes that the project does well so that my investment will be worth it. Doesn't make sense if I say the developer is bad but I go buy one unit right?

I don't think I've "nudged" people to buy. If what I said about signing soon because of the HOC dateline, well that's a fact right? I may have "nudged" unconsciously and if that offends you, I apologise

With regards to the walls, I'm in no position to comment. I'm not an architect or an engineer. I'm merely sharing what my experience is at my current place.
I apologize if I was being too confrontational. It doesn't offend me, I was just reading earlier replies (because I also hope Avara does well) and I noticed it (or felt so).

Thanks for the heads up for the HOC dateline though. Will keep that in mind. Don't wanna pay that rm25k stamp duty on MOT lol
BEANCOUNTER
post May 18 2019, 10:45 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(lokgotz @ May 18 2019, 02:03 AM)

This is true but the electrical points tv points and etc are designed as per suggestive layout.

I thouyht developer is cina man company.....

But in western countries bed head rest against the window is common.
Creamypotatoes P
post May 19 2019, 12:25 AM

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 18 2019, 10:45 PM)
This is true but the electrical points tv points and etc are designed as per suggestive layout.

I thouyht developer is cina man company.....

But in western countries bed head rest against the window is common.
I know right? I just find it so odd. So if you install curtains, you can't move em because your bed will be leaning against it. and if you don't install curtains, you'll be blinded by the morning sun everyday.

I don't think the bed can be put facing the direction of the wardrobe either because according to the layout plan, there is a a pane of pillar (??? is this the right word? the wall thing that descends from the ceiling to hide the curtain rod) in that direction. If you look at the plans, it should be the zig-zag thing.

so not only is type g potentially having the lift noise problem because of the connecting walls (I hope not) but also this weird master bedroom layout. sigh.
yslysl
post May 19 2019, 12:38 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

no offence, what so good about this avara seputeh that is in between of menara seputeh and saville residence ?
Mashpotatoes P
post May 19 2019, 02:05 PM

QUOTE(yslysl @ May 19 2019, 12:38 AM)
no offence, what so good about this avara seputeh that is in between of menara seputeh and saville residence ?
Well, according to the replies previously throughout this thread,

- attention to detail (not so much for type G)
- niche developer so they will properly do this project because they want their reputation, etc (but goes both ways, can be bad as well because lack of experience)
- location?
- freehold?
- low density? (Which probably means higher maintanence fees)
- commercial shop lots (also goes both ways, personally would prefer without em)
BEANCOUNTER
post May 19 2019, 02:29 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 19 2019, 02:05 PM)
Well, according to the replies previously throughout this thread,
- attention to detail (not so much for type G)
- niche developer so they will properly do this project because they want their reputation, etc (but goes both ways, can be bad as well because lack of experience)
- location?
- freehold?
- low density? (Which probably means higher maintanence fees)
- commercial shop lots (also goes both ways, personally would prefer without em)
What reputation to protect?

They are basically unknown in development scene here.
They have few projects in papua new guinea, thats all.
Mashpotatoes P
post May 19 2019, 02:44 PM

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 19 2019, 02:29 PM)
What reputation to protect?

They are basically unknown in development scene here.
They have few projects in papua new guinea, thats all.
I meant, reputation to protect if they want to continue developing under the same name in Malaysia.

Of course, like I've said, it could go both ways. It could be that they don't really care and this is just a throwaway company to earn a quick buck. Who really knows.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 19 2019, 08:19 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 19 2019, 02:44 PM)
I meant, reputation to protect if they want to continue developing under the same name in Malaysia.

Of course, like I've said, it could go both ways. It could be that they don't really care and this is just a throwaway company to earn a quick buck. Who really knows.
For yr information, building regulation is a lot tougher in papua new guinea than malaysia bcos they blindlly folliow aus standard.

But whether they will carry their professionlism here or change to even better, time will tell.

Property development is a tough boz to be in in malaysia. Of you dun have the economics of scale...you die standing

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: May 19 2019, 08:25 PM
Creamypotatoes P
post May 19 2019, 10:49 PM

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 19 2019, 08:19 PM)
For yr information, building regulation is a lot tougher in papua new guinea than malaysia bcos they blindlly folliow aus standard.

But whether they will carry their professionlism here or change to even better, time will tell.

Property development is a tough boz to be in in malaysia. Of you dun have the economics of scale...you die standing
true, but let's see what they'll come out with when they VP. hopefully it'll be better than our expectations but more often than not, developers tend to overpromise, especially in their brochures. but we'll see
chosenlc
post May 21 2019, 04:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lokgotz @ May 18 2019, 07:31 AM)

Roughly how much we can save when entitle HOC2019?
JonathanIB
post May 22 2019, 03:54 PM

KL MRT/LRT Projects from 280k. Property Agent Wanted!

Avara pricing is actually giving more than 10% discount. If your refer their brochure, you will found their min SPA price is much higher. But they market at lower price.

Hence, they are with HOC just without the 10% discounts.
Mashpotatoes P
post May 23 2019, 08:03 AM

Anyone have any idea on when we get to sign the SYABAS form/ indemnity + TNB forms? I noticed that we weren't asked to sign those during the signing process.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 24 2019, 11:06 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(Mashpotatoes @ May 23 2019, 08:03 AM)
Anyone have any idea on when we get to sign the SYABAS form/ indemnity + TNB forms? I noticed that we weren't asked to sign those during the signing process.
roughly 3 to 6 mths before vped.
chosenlc
post May 24 2019, 09:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(JonathanIB @ May 22 2019, 04:54 PM)
Avara pricing is actually giving more than 10% discount. If your refer their brochure, you will found their min SPA price is much higher. But they market at lower price.

Hence, they are with HOC just without the 10% discounts.
noted, meaning we dont actually benefit if we are entitle with the HOC promo?
Mashpotatoes P
post May 25 2019, 12:15 AM

QUOTE(chosenlc @ May 24 2019, 09:41 PM)
noted, meaning we dont actually benefit if we are entitle with the HOC promo?
You still do. You don't have to pay stamp duty on your facility agreement and SPA.

35 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0753sec    4.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th June 2019 - 02:29 PM