44 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AVARA SEPUTEH, The real 5 minutes to Mid Valley City Investment

views

post Mar 16 2018, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 07:20 PM)
any idea wat are they going to do with the retails below?
No idea.. I was there for a brief moment only. Maybe I shld ask more
lokgotz
post Mar 16 2018, 11:47 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 05:33 PM)
Anyone can recommend a same range project near mid valley, which is better than Avara seputeh?
The only other one that's close to Avara is 9Seputeh. Prices are a little lower but much higher density. Quality of the things that they provide is not as premium as Avara.

QUOTE(empatTan @ Mar 16 2018, 06:03 PM)
Premium fitting and finishing mean wat? For 850psf, I better be getting marble and real timber flooring...
All the rooms are real timber flooring. Merbau if I'm not mistaken. The kitchen top is solid surface. Not really marble but good enough.

QUOTE(812799 @ Mar 16 2018, 06:24 PM)
i was at the sales gallery, apparently quite suit my taste ... walk in immediately can wash hands smile.gif lolz

they are using the Bravat or something for the toiletries .... this brand macam not bad ... i like most are the balcony sliding doors, high and heavy... feels premium ... if not mistaken fridge and washing machine included in some of the types they are offering ... still deeply considering ...
Yeah. They are using Bravat. Did my research and Bravat is a German brand. Based on experience shopping for a condo, most developers give Johnson Suisse.

All units will come with fridge, cooking hood and hob, washing machine and oven. All Teka brand.

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 06:26 PM)
For Avara, all units below 1000sf are given one carpark, smaller unit from 600sf to 829sf i can accept, but 900plus sf also one carpark is not really practical since the price is touching 1mil.
I guess this is one con. They did tell me that there will be 50++ visitors' carpark and the JMB may rent it out since they don't need that many. I asked if they don't need that many, why allocated so many for visitors. Then I was told that the 50++ visitors' carpark is a requirement by the authorities.

QUOTE(812799 @ Mar 16 2018, 06:36 PM)
what to do ... car park slots limited and mahal ... at first i also doubting searching for Ba Sheng online, when i visited that day ... then i met one of the boss ... they actually operated under a different company that deals mostly in other sectors, which i think to be fair better not to be disclosed here ...

Ba Sheng is just the company for future residential property development. Arghhh so tough ... just tough ... i like the side facing taman desa ... quite serene and nothing is blocking ... geeeee
I've done extensive research (and asking) on this.

The parent company was a contractor in the 60s. Did a lot of civil work around KL. Then in the 80s, they went to Papua New Guinea and did a few developments. Ba Sheng is a new company that will be dealing with property development here in Malaysia. Apparently they have some land around Klang Valley as well.

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 07:20 PM)
any idea wat are they going to do with the retails below?
They told me they are not selling and have no plans yet.

The developer's own corporate office will be on the first floor in the future. I guess they are confident enough to have their own office there.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 17 2018, 12:01 AM
lokgotz
post Mar 16 2018, 11:50 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

The sales person also told me that the bosses themselves will be staying at Avara when it's completed. So I guess maintenance wise, the building will be properly maintained since that is where their office will be based as well in the future.

BTW, I'll be in Mid Valley tomorrow. I may be dropping by at the sales gallery to show my friend the unit that I bought. Anything you guys want to ask? I can tumpang.
lokgotz
post Mar 16 2018, 11:58 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 16 2018, 05:13 PM)
I visited the sales gallery today, the location of the sales gallery is hard to get, located at a norrow road of jln seputeh, really shocked me. Luckily, thats not the entrance of Avara,  the entrance of real project is on the main road of OKR. Besides, Its really can't consider walkable to mid valley, but driving is not far about 10minutes. The easiest way to get into the main entrance of Avara is thru federal highway, keep to Jln OKR, then turn left, will see the main entrance. All 4 views of Avara, mid valley view, tmn desa view, KL view, swimming pool views are okay. Personally, The best view is tmn desa view (east), and swimming pool view. KL or midvalley views will be dusty and noisy abit with the busy roads. The sales is considered fairly good up to 60%sold fr SA. The retails are not for sales, will be managed by developer to rent out. So far, everything is ok except for the price, hehe.
Yeah the sales gallery quite confusing. Lol. I guess they wanted to be close to the project so that it's easier to show buyers where it is gua?

From Federal Highway, you can't go directly into Avara even if you keep left. The easiest way is to go further to Taman Desa, make a U turn, then make another U turn just before the turn off to Federal highway.This is also the most jam way.

The other way is exactly how you go to the sales gallery but instead of turning at Jalan Seputeh, go straight through the small road and you'll end up at OKR, where Avara will be the first development there. The small road looks like a motorcycle lane but I was assured that it's a lane for cars. The developer has already requested DBKL to widen the road.

The third way is from East West link. Just keep left when you're going to mid valley, there is a slip road. Take the slip road and you'll end up going to the sales gallery.

It is walkable to Mid Valley as I've done it when I placed my booking. Less than 10 minutes walk. Take the motorcycle lane.

There will be a shuttle service to Mid Valley as well that is provided free for residents based on this recent post by the developer.

user posted image

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 17 2018, 12:16 AM
SUSempatTan
post Mar 17 2018, 12:00 AM

Regular
1,678 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 16 2018, 11:47 PM)
The only other one that's close to Avara is 9Seputeh. Prices are a little lower but much higher density. Quality of the things that they provide is not as premium as Avara.
All the rooms are real timber flooring. Merbau if I'm not mistaken. The kitchen top is solid surface. Not really marble but good enough.

I meant marble flooring thruout d unit and bathrooms. And kitchen top, granite should b given...
lokgotz
post Mar 17 2018, 12:02 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(empatTan @ Mar 17 2018, 12:00 AM)
I meant marble flooring thruout d unit and bathrooms. And kitchen top, granite should b given...
Doubt you can get marble flooring throughout the unit with RM850/sf...I've never come across marble flooring with that kinda pricing om a condo.

Kitchen top is solid surface. Not sure what's the difference between that and granite but it's one whole piece and not the cut and connect type.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 17 2018, 12:03 AM
SUSempatTan
post Mar 17 2018, 12:29 AM

Regular
1,678 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 17 2018, 12:02 AM)
Doubt you can get marble flooring throughout the unit with RM850/sf...I've never come across marble flooring with that kinda pricing om a condo.

Kitchen top is solid surface. Not sure what's the difference between that and granite but it's one whole piece and not the cut and connect type.
If they want to, they can give to u... rm850psf is no small sum...
lokgotz
post Mar 17 2018, 12:48 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(empatTan @ Mar 17 2018, 12:29 AM)
If they want to, they can give to u... rm850psf is no small sum...
I agree. RM850psf is no small sum.
Oh well, I'm satisfied with what they're giving. biggrin.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 17 2018, 02:05 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

850psf is not that much compared to the premium one needs to pay for setia sky seputeh and eco city.

The foc brands of nravit teka are not higjh street brands though but they arent korean japan and china i guess.

Merbau is teak? The same timber that use as railway bed?

They did have few projects in png but the size of the projects are nothing compared to avara. They did build few houses here and there and an office block.
SUSempatTan
post Mar 17 2018, 03:38 AM

Regular
1,678 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 17 2018, 12:48 AM)
I agree. RM850psf is no small sum.
Oh well, I'm satisfied with what they're giving.  biggrin.gif
Wah, maresia popoti buyers v rich... Developers luv u...
idoblu
post Mar 17 2018, 04:11 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 17 2018, 12:02 AM)

Solid surface is man-made. It’s not one single piece (depending on size) You can’t see the joint because they glue it together and sand it down. That’s why it looks like one single piece.
Granite and marble are natural.

Both have pros and cons.
terrykow
post Mar 17 2018, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 16 2018, 11:58 PM)
Yeah the sales gallery quite confusing. Lol. I guess they wanted to be close to the project so that it's easier to show buyers where it is gua?

From Federal Highway, you can't go directly into Avara even if you keep left. The easiest way is to go further to Taman Desa, make a U turn, then make another U turn just before the turn off to Federal highway.This is also the most jam way.

The other way is exactly how you go to the sales gallery but instead of turning at Jalan Seputeh, go straight through the small road and you'll end up at OKR, where Avara will be the first development there. The small road looks like a motorcycle lane but I was assured that it's a lane for cars. The developer has already requested DBKL to widen the road.

The third way is from East West link. Just keep left when you're going to mid valley, there is a slip road. Take the slip road and you'll end up going to the sales gallery.

It is walkable to Mid Valley as I've done it when I placed my booking. Less than 10 minutes walk. Take the motorcycle lane.

There will be a shuttle service to Mid Valley as well that is provided free for residents based on this recent post by the developer.

user posted image
im still abit confuse how to get to the main entrance of avara, haha. which route to go to mid valley and back from mid valley? any short cut?
terrykow
post Mar 17 2018, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

i visited the sale gallery of 9seputeh, high density, i dun really like the layout. Better feeling for Avara seputeh.
lokgotz
post Mar 17 2018, 02:03 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 17 2018, 12:48 PM)
im still abit confuse how to get to the main entrance of avara, haha. which route to go to mid valley and back from mid valley? any short cut?
Going to mid valley will just be go on OKR until Taman Desa and U turn.
Coming back from mid valley is the same. There is an alternative way that's less jam, which is coming down from the ramp, keep left and go to bukit taman desa. Basically it's the same way as going to the sales gallery but instead of turning at the Jalan Seputeh go straight and you will get to OKR where the first property on the left is Avara.
DesRed
post Mar 17 2018, 10:43 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 16 2018, 11:58 PM)

user posted image
Great to hear that, but are they still going to use this MPV 4 years from now when the project is completed or get a new one?

A little too early to be using this vehicle, don't you think? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by DesRed: Mar 17 2018, 10:43 PM
lokgotz
post Mar 18 2018, 12:24 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Mar 17 2018, 10:43 PM)
Great to hear that, but are they still going to use this MPV 4 years from now when the project is completed or get a new one?

A little too early to be using this vehicle, don't you think? hmm.gif
In the post, they said they'll be getting a mini bus.

This current one maybe use for something else and at the same time advertisement gua...
FuNks
post Mar 18 2018, 12:30 AM

F z N
2,776 posts

location is rather weird, but i guess resident can get used to it
terrykow
post Mar 18 2018, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(lokgotz @ Mar 18 2018, 12:24 AM)
In the post, they said they'll be getting a mini bus.

This current one maybe use for something else and at the same time advertisement gua...
bro, which floor is your carpark located? im interested to buy a unit but they give me top floor for parking, zzzz
lokgotz
post Mar 18 2018, 10:49 PM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 18 2018, 03:21 PM)
bro, which floor is your carpark located? im interested to buy a unit but they give me top floor for parking, zzzz
IIANM mine is at 7th floor.

I think carpark cannot be changed after it's been allocated. New ruling from the government. I asked my lawyer when I signed the SPA. Unlike last time where you can buy carparks and "upgrade" carparks.

This post has been edited by lokgotz: Mar 18 2018, 10:50 PM
lokgotz
post Mar 19 2018, 11:29 AM

hehehe
2,641 posts

QUOTE(terrykow @ Mar 18 2018, 03:21 PM)
Maybe you choose a unit based on the carpark?
Which unit are you interested in buying?

44 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0289sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 PM