Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

148 Pages « < 141 142 143 144 145 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> World of Tanks v4 - Where Tankers Meet, Shoot to thrill, Play to kill. (MMO)

views

TSCatnip
post Nov 23 2021, 04:33 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Get Your Well-deserved Reward For 2021!
To express our appreciation, every Commander who registered by November 23, 2021, will receive a gift from our team, available from November 25, 2021, 10:00 UTC+8 through November, 2022.

Chapter 3

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

user posted image

user posted image
VK 28.01 mit 10.5cm L/28. In the hands of experienced players, it is quite capable of doing damage.

This post has been edited by Catnip: Nov 27 2021, 11:12 PM
TSCatnip
post Nov 27 2021, 03:46 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image

user posted image
Looks better without the horrible medieval clown 3D style.

AltProto AMX 30 Winter Marathon
Sadly, no time to play nowadays and will be skipping this marathon.

user posted image

EU Premium Shop <Link>
user posted image

ASIA Premium Shop
user posted image
Although each of the four servers have the same marathon package content, the RU server has the lowest price equivalent to 20,000 Gold. Meanwhile, the EU, NA and ASIA server have the same bundle sold at an equivalent value of 22,500 Gold. Apparently for WG, some people are more equal than others. rolleyes.gif

NA Premium Shop <Link>
user posted image

RU Premium Shop <Link>
user posted image

This post has been edited by Catnip: Dec 5 2021, 05:41 PM
jtan.pdr
post Nov 27 2021, 03:35 PM

Casual
456 posts

logged in to get the vk 28.01 105 and decided to play after a 2-3 years hiatus....

needless to say, i played like a noob... lol
if i want to really play and be an asset to the team, i have to start again at the lower tiers n learn the map changes and which bushes are effective... sigh..

else, if i play the mid to higher tiers like i did with the tier 6>, i will be such a disservice to the team as i died in the first 3 min of the games..
3 games all ended in 3 min...

moodswingfella
post Nov 27 2021, 04:21 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(jtan.pdr @ Nov 27 2021, 03:35 PM)
logged in to get the vk 28.01 105 and decided to play after a 2-3 years hiatus....

needless to say, i played like a noob... lol
if i want to really play and be an asset to the team, i have to start again at the lower tiers n learn the map changes and which bushes are effective... sigh..

else, if i play the mid to higher tiers like i did with the tier 6>, i will be such a disservice to the team as i died in the first 3 min of the games..
3 games all ended in 3 min...
hi unker. nice to see you back in the game. just turn off chat, its much easier. I did that ytd after months never play. Got into new map, idk shit, just follow team. Made some mistake, but who cares right? rclxs0.gif thumbsup.gif
mowlous
post Nov 30 2021, 04:49 PM

Casual
401 posts

I find the most effective to play is think a bit more selfish, stay in 2nd line instead of leading this days almost every tank gold spam and the useless teammate all just camp at base.
air
post Nov 30 2021, 05:27 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 30 2021, 04:49 PM)
I find the most effective to play is think a bit more selfish, stay in 2nd line instead of leading this days almost every tank gold spam and the useless teammate all just camp at base.
True:

1. Allied TDs camp at noob position which never help front spotters, spotters dead and they dead without damage too.
2. Allied Mediums all camp behind TDs or "leading" with HTs at chokepoints thus mati katak.
3. Allied Lights always not going for the important hills or compete for critical spots, and camp behind HTs, tried to "support damage" but dead.
4. Allied HTs always exposed themselves under 2-3 arties openly regardless of map. 1 sided fallen within 5 mins.

Because these noobs are looking for 10th place in the team so that they can get battlepass points...
mowlous
post Nov 30 2021, 05:35 PM

Casual
401 posts

QUOTE(air @ Nov 30 2021, 05:27 PM)
True:

1. Allied TDs camp at noob position which never help front spotters, spotters dead and they dead without damage too.
2. Allied Mediums all camp behind TDs or "leading" with HTs at chokepoints thus mati katak.
3. Allied Lights always not going for the important hills or compete for critical spots, and camp behind HTs, tried to "support damage" but dead.
4. Allied HTs always exposed themselves under 2-3 arties openly regardless of map. 1 sided fallen within 5 mins.

Because these noobs are looking for 10th place in the team so that they can get battlepass points...
The most funny thing is a lot of times my side like to leave 1 flank totally open, then I went over to hold and defend, 80% of the time the rest of the place all dead except me holding the other flank alone. I had a match where there is 5 against me alone and enemy no balls to just rush, end up I clear that path then my other teammate on the other side of the map crumble.
TSCatnip
post Nov 30 2021, 09:06 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

jtan.pdr
post Dec 2 2021, 01:41 AM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(moodswingfella @ Nov 27 2021, 04:21 PM)
hi unker. nice to see you back in the game. just turn off chat, its much easier. I did that ytd after months never play. Got into new map, idk shit, just follow team. Made some mistake, but who cares right?  rclxs0.gif  thumbsup.gif
lol i guess...
still trying to wrap my head on the equipment 2.0
i guess existing players have gotten better in game while i wasnt in game.

jtan.pdr
post Dec 2 2021, 01:59 AM

Casual
456 posts

now need to wait for equipment sale to get muffler, cvs, turbos etc
haiya....

gone are the times when optics/binocs/vents were all i needed in tier 5 n below

n optics/vents/vertical stab for higher tiers....

mowlous
post Dec 4 2021, 02:02 PM

Casual
401 posts

One of the lamest thing about WoT is when you finally found a fun tank to play it progress so fast you didn't get the full grainding experience as other dreadful tank that you have to pass trough .... My T95 exp so fast that by the time I start having fun with the largest boomstick I'm already halfway to reach tier tank. Yes even though I can still play the tier 9 it feels like its not rewarding the player the progression like any other tank ..... Like strv took me a very very long time to graind, not that I don't like the tank but due to its nature usually very easy to die if spotted.

Turtle on the other hand, I just play ignorant with speed and turning module, it became really like a scary snapping turtle chewing up frontline tank and force them to either flee or spam gold which fail 70% of the time as I'm laughing my ass off going forward with the 750 punch. On average I can milk like 3k dmg per game if I camp on dead corner or charge forward while others stick behind my back.

Truly an amazing tank that could even freak out some of the tier 10 tanks.
mowlous
post Dec 5 2021, 11:48 AM

Casual
401 posts

Seems like too many pro playing on T95 ..... I fought so hard also cannot get master ...... tongue.gif

user posted image
damnkids01
post Dec 6 2021, 12:30 PM

4 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

must be nice having t95... damnit

i was in the middle of cross tree experiencing the tech tree until they changed it so u cant only exp one of the tech 7 line, and gave up that line.. sheesh

now accumulating blueprints to free xp it
mowlous
post Dec 6 2021, 12:50 PM

Casual
401 posts

QUOTE(damnkids01 @ Dec 6 2021, 12:30 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

must be nice having t95... damnit

i was in the middle of cross tree experiencing the tech tree until they changed it so u cant only exp one of the tech 7 line, and gave up that line.. sheesh

now accumulating blueprints to free xp it
Yea it was kind of lame when they break the tech tree and I was one tank off t95 ...... spend quite a lot of blueprint cause at that time I got quite a lot and I have most of the ones I like from the tech tree already, but didn't directly get the t95 instead spend some time grainding the one tier below. Once I got this have to spend a fortune cause the stock t95 is very very bad, after some ting tanking I finally feel very comfortable building a very flexible and mobile t95 ...... practice how to stay safe with it, once get the last tier gun ..... hoho this turtle is AMAZING. as long as your back is kind of covered almost nothing in front can fight you. The face shell is so thick even tier 10 gold spam is also like a 10% chance to pen you especially if you cover your top, most of the time I find cover that bulks the tank up a bit so the coupla is almost totally covered, a little elevation and with gun depression all enemy see is your gun ring, majority of your time they gonna spam on your shoulders or try to hit your bottom, all result in a laugh.

with this thing you can tank forward and freak a lot of players out. I can feel like only a handful of them know how to deal with them. Most of the time when I face against one I wouldn't go face to face. The 750 punch is so hard and painful for most that it is a morel boost most of the time when they see one moving forward, that is if they fully am aware this is a absolute beast and took advantage of it.

My most proud face tanker so far only 2. Maus and T95.
damnkids01
post Dec 6 2021, 03:29 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Dec 6 2021, 12:50 PM)
Yea it was kind of lame when they break the tech tree and I was one tank off t95 ...... spend quite a lot of blueprint cause at that time I got quite a lot and I have most of the ones I like from the tech tree already, but didn't directly get the t95 instead spend some time grainding the one tier below. Once I got this have to spend a fortune cause the stock t95 is very very bad, after some ting tanking I finally feel very comfortable building a very flexible and mobile t95 ...... practice how to stay safe with it, once get the last tier gun ..... hoho this turtle is AMAZING. as long as your back is kind of covered almost nothing in front can fight you. The face shell is so thick even tier 10 gold spam is also like a 10% chance to pen you especially if you cover your top, most of the time I find cover that bulks the tank up a bit so the coupla is almost totally covered, a little elevation and with gun depression all enemy see is your gun ring, majority of your time they gonna spam on your shoulders or try to hit your bottom, all result in a laugh.

with this thing you can tank forward and freak a lot of players out. I can feel like only a handful of them know how to deal with them. Most of the time when I face against one I wouldn't go face to face. The 750 punch is so hard and painful for most that it is a morel boost most of the time when they see one moving forward, that is if they fully am aware this is a absolute beast and took advantage of it.

My most proud face tanker so far only 2. Maus and T95.
wait u talking about the turtle right, not the tortoise? haha

u also like slow lumbering beasts? so rare to find pipu like slow armored tenks
mowlous
post Dec 6 2021, 04:44 PM

Casual
401 posts

QUOTE(damnkids01 @ Dec 6 2021, 03:29 PM)
wait u talking about the turtle right, not the tortoise? haha

u also like slow lumbering beasts? so rare to find pipu like slow armored tenks
Tortoise is from the british AT line, I'm grainding that as well, the current one T95 is from the T28 amarican line.

I've always been a fan of super heavy armor class, I like the feeling of standing in front against enemy fire and able to flex around while doing so, which is why a lot of my tank collection so far all are tough shell.

Money making tank I leave that to SKG TD I do like the sneaky lulz from time to time but it doesn't give me more satisfaction then tanking and bouncing bullets.

My perspective in tank is always a large beast that roam around the battlefield slow but scary.
damnkids01
post Dec 6 2021, 05:05 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Dec 6 2021, 04:44 PM)
naise

tis is me... just a below average HT free player... biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image
TSCatnip
post Dec 7 2021, 03:18 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image

Holiday Ops 2022 Event Guide
At last! It's the time to spend those hard earned scarole.

No price increase. Loot box prices have remained the same as in previous years. The question is, do they give more or the same value now?
user posted image

This post has been edited by Catnip: Dec 11 2021, 11:15 AM
TSCatnip
post Dec 7 2021, 10:24 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

This post has been edited by Catnip: Dec 11 2021, 10:09 AM
air
post Dec 8 2021, 04:52 PM

On my way
644 posts

wallet saved and closed for this year lootboxes:

Bofors - its gun traverse is a pure FUBAR, its a failed Concept 1b
Caliban - I already have FV4005, and This tank inferior than past year ISU-152K
Skoda t56 - 2shot autoloader still bourrasque best fun
122 TM - Not interested in Chinese medium with a bad dpm.
M-V-Y whatever - Its plain fugly.

the only item that triggered me is FV4005 steam locomotive 3d style...

148 Pages « < 141 142 143 144 145 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0962sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2022 - 02:40 PM